Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ethics

Commit to Reciting 40 days of Ziarat Ashura

Rate this topic

Guest Ethics

Salaam everyone. I have just wanted to say with everything that is going on in the world. I have decided to recite Ziarat Ashura for 40 days. I have also included reciting Hadith Kisa and 6 specific verses from the holy Qur'an, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. If you need audio or text you can find everything here: http://www.duas.org/corona.htm

Please post in this thread if you plan on joining to inspire others as well.May Allah accept all our duas! Eltimas e Dua

Guest In Allah we trust

Salam, 

lovely to see you return brother,

Do you have any reliable Hadith from the Imams where it tells us to recite it for forty days?

Also, which version of Ziyarah Ashura? Is there an authentic chain to the current one?

9 hours ago, Guest In Allah we trust said:

Salam, 

lovely to see you return brother,

Do you have any reliable Hadith from the Imams where it tells us to recite it for forty days?

Also, which version of Ziyarah Ashura? Is there an authentic chain to the current one?

Wasalaam, I do not argue or debate any longer. Nor do I want to turn this thread to turn into a discussion. You can ask brothers in the hadith channel there.. If you want to join in do it, if you don’t, then do not.