Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest U, F, & D

Covid vaccine

Rate this topic

Guest U, F, & D

This is something I've been worried about for a while. But there's something jarringly suspicious about this "vaccine" that has yet to be made. Call me paranoid, but I seriously hope this vaccine for covid the nonbelievers make do not do anything to the faith of believers. I think in Pakistan the polio vaccine already caused so much loss of faith, people are not into praying or religion much anymore. Even India was suspicious of this vaccine and denied it from the US, stating to make vaccines for itself. Pakistan should start doing that too, instead of trying to get help from nonbelievers it should start making its own vaccines.

Even Iran leader Imam Khamenei continues to deny the US' help till this day. Why? Because they know what the nonbelievers want, the demise of Muslims. We all know that covid was not spread on its own, it was spread in China and Iran because of the US' conspiracy, Iran was among the firsts to call US, Israel, and Jews out on this. China blamed US too. This was the US' way to destroy superpowers like China and start a biological war with Iran rather than a physical one. But they say, as you sow, so shall you reap. Now the US is taking lead in coronavirus patients, and soon going to take lead in deaths. Dr... Fauci predicted more than 100,000 deaths in the US too.

One thing which irks me the most is Bill Gates. He's a software engineer, what is HIS job in a biological field?! I bet he, like the rest of nonbelievers, was involved in this spread of the covid, and now not only would he fuel his Facebook ratings, he is also involved in funding the creation of this vaccine, spending billions in it.

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/will-bill-gates-be-the-first-person-to-invent-covid-vaccine/

This mental gymnastics can be named paranoia, but I still believe it holds some truth in it.

If Pakistanis stop accepting polio vaccines, the only ones who would pay the price are Pakistanis. The polio vaccine has proven success in saving countless lives, and the idea that they turn people into unbelievers is really just a baseless thought. 

Regarding Bill Gates, he's not just one man. He works with research teams worldwide to develop solutions to many problems, including viral outbreaks. I am sure he has worked with scientists from Pakistan as well. You might think that he is just one computer scientist, but in reality you're critiquing a large scientific body of medical professionals that are benevolently donating time and money to save people just like you. Bill Gates is simply a mouthpiece, organizer and the financer of scientific activities. He is a philanthropist. Someone on this forum made a joke about him being a college drop out. But we would all drop out of college if we invented the internet without a need for a degree. Degrees suggest capability and a lack of degree may suggest unfamiliarity with a topic, but real scientists are ultimately known not for their degrees but for the work they conduct. For those who don't want help, really it is their own funeral that they're seeking.

Edited by iCenozoic

6 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

If Pakistanis stop accepting polio vaccines, the only ones who would pay the price are Pakistanis. The polio vaccine has proven success in saving countless lives, and the idea that they turn people into unbelievers is really just a baseless thought. 

really?

https://vactruth.com/2014/10/05/bill-gates-vaccine-crimes/

http://truthstreammedia.com/2013/07/19/did-bill-gates-know-his-polio-vaccination-push-would-paralyze-children/

you call this success?

On 4/5/2020 at 4:51 PM, Guest U, F, & D said:

I think in Pakistan the polio vaccine already caused so much loss of faith, people are not into praying or religion much anymore.

:sign_sorry: