Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elmen

Contacting Admins

Rate this topic

Guest Elmen

I'd like to speak to one of the Admins if possible, but without making an account.  How can I do that? I'd like it to be confidential. 

1 hour ago, Guest Elmen said:

I'd like to speak to one of the Admins if possible, but without making an account.  How can I do that? I'd like it to be confidential. 

Create a new thread and say whatever you want. Admins will read it without approving it, so it will not be visible to everyone.  

Guest Elmen
2 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Create a new thread and say whatever you want. Admins will read it without approving it, so it will not be visible to everyone.  

May Allah reward you, thank you.

Is there any way for me to send an email to the admins via the contact page, and for this to be relayed to other admins?

2 hours ago, Guest Elmen said:

Is there any way for me to send an email to the admins via the contact page, and for this to be relayed to other admins?

If you scroll down to the bottom, click on Contact Us. However, only one Admin will read it when he can. All Admins are super busy. If you create an account, I can send you a PM and add other Admins to the coversation if necessary. 

Guest Elmen

Ramadhan Mubarak,

I want to send a letter i have written, however, would it be possible to know which Admin will read it and whether i can get a confirmation it has been received? 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Guest Elmen said:

Ramadhan Mubarak,

I want to send a letter i have written, however, would it be possible to know which Admin will read it and whether i can get a confirmation it has been received? 

Thank you

Ramadan Mubarak to you and yours. Are you a former member who wants to have your old account back? If that is the case, then please tell us. I am not at liberty to give out personal information about the Admins. If you are being so secretive to not make an account, I don't know how we can help you.