Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

One World Religion

Rate this topic

@313 Seeker I don't see how that question is relevant, how would attacking them as Jews help the Palestinian plight in any way. Also, your first question was false to begin with. Most Israeli Jews are cultural/ethnic Jews. Most Israeli Jews are atheists or secular. Only 1/3 vote for religious parties like "Religious Zionists" and "Haredi".

We don't want to further conflate Judaism (be it culture or religion) with Zionism. That's the evil plan of Zionists, a plan which has been highly successful among the Jews.

Israel is an oppressive apartheid state which manipulates Judaism as a rhetorical tool to brainwash the Israeli settlers into thinking that they have a right to Palestinian land and that Palestinians deserve to be treated like second class citizens for fighting back against the Illegal State of Israel that bombs and blocades them.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

1 minute ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

attacking them as Jews

I thought we established and agreed upon what zionism is, and you said that they need to be fought if they try to impose a religion on us. So why are you saying the question isn't relevant, when you yourself said it! I think you're a good guy, but it is far too tiring to chat with you to be honest.

Just now, 313 Seeker said:

if they try to impose a religion on us

Yeah, there is a big IF there. I explained that most Israelis are Atheists. We fight whatever wrong is being imposed on us. Here we are fighting the apartheid, the Israeli nation state. Not Judaism. At best, we are fighting wrongful messages that Zionists have manipulated that pertain to Judaism.

1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

You said ..

.. and I simply asked you how .. 

is that question irrelevant?

Yes. If we knew how then Zionism wouldn't still exist. All I said is that attacking people for being Jews is the worst way of going about it.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

It has more to do with the colonizers and their erasure of other identities. The New World Order has always been another way to describe what we know today to be the military industrial complex. Wahhabis have done for centuries what Zionists have only just gotten into this past century.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:03 AM, 313 Seeker said:

what's the difference?

Everything.