Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

One World Religion

Rate this topic

Salam,

You have surely heard of the New World Order, as promoted by countless politicians, and some of you may have heard of the one-world-currency, one-world-army, one-world-police, etc. But probably most of you have still not delved into the whole one-world-religion part.

The religions of the world pretty much have the same goal: They all claim that they are the one and only truth, and that their version of beliefs and expectations will prevail over all others. In a way we can't really blame members of other sects and religions for expecting what we expect from our religion as well.

"We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs." 21:18

This is what we have been happening since the dawn of mankind. Different people's ideologies clashing, and in the end the good one prevails. If we see the world religions and sects as race horses, we can safely say that it looks from a worldly level, that a sect of Judaism is winning (known as a Hasidic Chabad ). They have achieved domination in almost all worldly spheres, such as financial, political, institutions, media, education, etc. 

They are the most united and focused group behind modern governors, and we can see them as the current sultans of the world.

They seem to control America:

kHkL10726109.jpg.24e26c3cda0586adf9fcf4d294f61666.jpg

2092029413_BushChabadEducationday2008.jpg.41b4479b1a41ae4afa70be7554490904.jpg

Chabad-Trump-Oval-Office-2018-resize-e1522307813443.jpg.83fd0e92d5408928d302f3194948f338.jpg

And here with Putin:

1.jpg.b97336296991c69c29be3197fc90d3a5.jpg

You can research these people and their relation and power in governments.

In any case, if we look at their plan for a 1-world government, the following should be noted:

1 - From what I've researched, their interpretation of religious texts says that only Jews have a human soul, and non-Jews don't, therefore non-Jews have a different sub-ordinate religion based on their concept of 'Noahide Laws' (Jews have 600+ laws they must follow)

2 - Those 7 Laws that are available in this link , are totally controlled and judged by Jews alone. Non-Jews are supposedly prophesied to be their slaves. 

In the above link to their website, the following is stated:

The 7 Noahide Laws are rules that all of us must keep, regardless of who we are or from where we come. Without these seven things, it would be impossible for humanity to live together in harmony.

In the US, this Jewish sect has achieved the following:

President Marks Rebbe's Birthday as Education and Sharing Day, USA

Anyway, I think it is my duty to share with you dear Shia of Ahl Bayt, what is being cooked up and planned.

The legal entity that will judge and enforce these laws in their plans, is a group called the 'Sanhedrin', which have disappeared for a long time, and now are active again. I heard that they were the ones who supposedly sentenced Jesus to death. 

Thanks,

Your logic is faulty and you leap to many unsubstantiated tangentially related claims. God protect us from your conspiracy fitnah and dangerous rhetoric. If only we could be focused on the real problem of Zionism and Western Imperialism instead of some Jewish conspiracy. Edit: Pick your battles, so that we actually get good outcomes.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

You want to see a glimpse of the future? Look at China. They got rid of all religions and forced everyone to worship the government and be afraid of the government (aka the CCP).

The future religion of the masses is science.

Also what is the issue with Muslims and Jews? I can find you a group pic of the white house with Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Chinese people, etc. 

There is always a scape goat for every plan and maybe you're just looking at the scape like they... But the better question is who is "they" and who are you even? ;) Lol 

If you had a plan to take over the world, how obvious would you make it? 

Also, how complicated is it to get 2 people to decide on what to eat for dinner, let alone how to plan to gain power.

1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

do you know what Zionism is? And what it stands for? And what it's goal is? 

That's geopolitical nonsense though. It has almost nothing to do with Judaism in actuality. They just attach themselves to it when it suits their agenda.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

Just now, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

That's geopolitical nonsense though. It has almost nothing to do with Judaism in actuality. They just attach themselves to it when it suits their agenda.

Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).  

15 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Jewish national state

Keyword here is nation state. It's a proposed ethno-religious nation state. Zionism is a massive global agenda that is highly effective in censoring and censuring opposition. Israel is illegal occupation of Palestine and oppress Palestinians to the utmost extent, and it never ceases. Linking Zionism to Judaism is naive, dangerous, insulting, counter-productive. Neturei Karta for instance are hardline anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

2 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Not according to zionist politicians. I wrote above that a Jewish sect is in control. I didn't say all the Jews are involved.

Would you be willing to call terrorist organizations that affiliate themselves with Islam as "an Islamic sect"?

3 minutes ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Would you be willing to call terrorist organizations that affiliate themselves with Islam as "an Islamic sect"?

Yes in Islam we have according to the Prophet, 72 sects out of 73 going to hell. So they would be part of those groupings.

10 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

So they would be part of those groupings.

How many times over then? :hahaha: Chabad is a sect in the same way Wahabi is a sect. True. But these are political groups with nation-state interests. We shouldn't say that Wahabbism necessarily represents Salafism in any meaningful way. Similarly, we shouldn't say that Chabad represents ultra-Orthodox Hasidism in any meaningful way. Though we are favourable to Neturei Karta, we shouldn't say the same about them either.

Also, Umayyads and Abassids don't represent Islam in any meaningful way, and the latter doesn't represent Shias either.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

Salam,

You have surely heard of the New World Order, as promoted by countless politicians, and some of you may have heard of the one-world-currency, one-world-army, one-world-police, etc. But probably most of you have still not delved into the whole one-world-religion part.

The religions of the world pretty much have the same goal: They all claim that they are the one and only truth, and that their version of beliefs and expectations will prevail over all others. In a way we can't really blame members of other sects and religions for expecting what we expect from our religion as well.

"We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs." 21:18

This is what we have been happening since the dawn of mankind. Different people's ideologies clashing, and in the end the good one prevails. If we see the world religions and sects as race horses, we can safely say that it looks from a worldly level, that a sect of Judaism is winning (known as a Hasidic Chabad ). They have achieved domination in almost all worldly spheres, such as financial, political, institutions, media, education, etc. 

They are the most united and focused group behind modern governors, and we can see them as the current sultans of the world.

They seem to control America:

kHkL10726109.jpg.24e26c3cda0586adf9fcf4d294f61666.jpg

2092029413_BushChabadEducationday2008.jpg.41b4479b1a41ae4afa70be7554490904.jpg

Chabad-Trump-Oval-Office-2018-resize-e1522307813443.jpg.83fd0e92d5408928d302f3194948f338.jpg

And here with Putin:

1.jpg.b97336296991c69c29be3197fc90d3a5.jpg

You can research these people and their relation and power in governments.

In any case, if we look at their plan for a 1-world government, the following should be noted:

1 - From what I've researched, their interpretation of religious texts says that only Jews have a human soul, and non-Jews don't, therefore non-Jews have a different sub-ordinate religion based on their concept of 'Noahide Laws' (Jews have 600+ laws they must follow)

2 - Those 7 Laws that are available in this link , are totally controlled and judged by Jews alone. Non-Jews are supposedly prophesied to be their slaves. 

In the above link to their website, the following is stated:

In the US, this Jewish sect has achieved the following:

President Marks Rebbe's Birthday as Education and Sharing Day, USA

Anyway, I think it is my duty to share with you dear Shia of Ahl Bayt, what is being cooked up and planned.

The legal entity that will judge and enforce these laws in their plans, is a group called the 'Sanhedrin', which have disappeared for a long time, and now are active again. I heard that they were the ones who supposedly sentenced Jesus to death. 

Thanks,

The Jews do believe that when messiah comes, everyone will acknowledge the Jews and join their religion. It is mentioned in their scripture and that's how they interpret it

Edited by Abu Nur

LINK (Breakingisraelnews)- Sanhedrin Calls on President Trump to Uphold Seven Noahide Laws

If you have any doubt about their intentions then read this:

In an ancient and honored Jewish custom, the nascent Sanhedrin sent a letter to the new leader of the U.S., President Donald Trump, blessing him and calling on him to take the lead in restoring America and the world. The Sanhedrin also called on the new president to acknowledge and uphold the Seven Noahide laws.

to bring back family values and to lead the war against radical Islamic terror. (We know they don't mean their allied Wahabis with "Islamic terror")

“We hope he will advance the Noahide laws that are incumbent upon all men.”

The Sanhedrin then calls on President Trump to follow the Seven Noahide Laws, given by God as a binding set of laws for all of humanity.

It is essential to return to the divine order that was given at Mount Sinai to all of Man

The Sanhedrin also urges the president to adhere to his campaign promise of renewed support of Israel, including moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, so that Israel can fulfill its Biblical role as a light unto the nations.

“We must work together so that these values will be the inalienable property of all mankind,” 

Trump has been obeying quite well I must say, so far anyway.

16 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The Jews do believe that when messiah comes, everyone will acknowledge the Jews and join their religion.

Is it really possible to convert into judaism?

Not possible according to the Torah:

https://www.jpost.com/Blogs/Torah-Commentaries/Can-a-Person-Convert-to-Judaism-409549

As far as there being one religion for the entire world goes, I think money is the religion of almost everyone already.

19 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

MashAllah interesting theory. Though nothing seems to be wrong with these laws ^ per se.

Edited by Ejaz

2 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

MashAllah interesting theory. Though nothing seems to be wrong with these laws ^ per se.

Well the last law talks about enforcement of the laws, based on their interpretations that are different for Jews and non-Jews, by a Jewish court. But I know what you mean. It is a tribalist apartheid system.

19 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).  

Salam they call themselves a Jew movement but they are just wolves in sheep skin like Wahabist between Muslims , they are pretending that are Jew or Muslim but they are following their Satanic agenda .

3 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Is it really possible to convert into judaism?

Not possible according to the Torah:

https://www.jpost.com/Blogs/Torah-Commentaries/Can-a-Person-Convert-to-Judaism-409549

As far as there being one religion for the entire world goes, I think money is the religion of almost everyone already.

Thanks for the information. I will leave their interpretation for themselves.

27 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

they are pretending that are Jew

Jew is a reference to being descendent if Judas son of Jacob. It's not actually a religion, it's a tribe. A tribe that has dominating numbers of members who create a tribe-only religion that is based on faulty interpretation of texts that were sent to them by their Prophets. 

6 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

I wonder how many Palestinians of today are former Jews who converted to Islam?

Any study ever done on that?

As it will mean it's their ancestral home?

This is a great question! Their fault man made religion is that you are physically descendent of Judas (aka Jew), as long as you follow the beliefs of those in power among them. If you are a homosexual atheist, you are officially still a Jew. But as soon as you say Mohammed rasul Allah, then you're an Arab. Another reason why it's fault is because most people know that throughout history there have been Mass conversion to Judaism, like the famous Khazar Kaganate that form the basis of today's Ashkenazi Jew. Ironically the name Ashkenazi is based on a biblical figure who is descents of japeth and not sem.

7 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

It's not actually a religion, it's a tribe

It’s true that’s a religion for certain tribe but Zionists are using it as a tool of supremacy & racial discrimination of other people in name of Judaism to show themselves as current & future masters of world same as Wahabists are insisting on Arab supremacy & showing Islam as religion of Arabs that if someone converts to Islam must obey Arabs same as Zionists that have same agenda but without accepting other races in Judaism.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

It’s true that’s a religion for certain tribe but Zionists are using it as a tool of supremacy & racial discrimination of other people in name of Judaism to show themselves as current & future masters of world.

Zionist is a term that can be applied to members of all religions. But this term is an agreement that the people who call themselves Jews should rule all the others after the Messiah comes to the mount Zion in Palestine. The Zionist Jews are a sect of Judaism that probably encompass many sub sects. 

@313 Seeker I'm not watching that propagandist channel. Not giving him adsense or my views. Let me guess though, the Zionist Jew cameraman frames the conversation by showing 1) select Palestinians who think Zionism and Judaism are the same, thus Jews are the problem OR 2) Israelis are shocked and appalled by this supposedly fake distinction which is simply a cover-up for anti-semitism. Yeah, I've seen his stuff before.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

1 minute ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

not watching that propagandist channel

actually this channel is surprisingly balanced in my opinion. Do you know it?

So what is your point? You are saying that most Jews are not zionist, or that the Jews who are zionist aren't actually Jews? What is your point exactly here, because you got me confused again.

Just now, 313 Seeker said:

actually this channel is surprisingly balanced in my opinion. Do you know it?

So what is your point? You are saying that most Jews are not zionist, or that the Jews who are zionist aren't actually Jews? What is your point exactly here, because you got me confused again.

All I'm saying is that Judaism isn't the problem. Zionism is the problem. 

All I'm saying is that Judaism isn't the problem. Zionism is the problem. 

But what if Zionism is a Jewish concept that is supported by majority of Jews as well as majority of non-Jews in power, while their goal is to impose a religion on us other than Islam?

3 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

But what if Zionism is a Jewish concept that is supported by majority of Jews as well as majority of non-Jews in power, while their goal is to impose a religion on us other than Islam?

Then we fight their attempts of doing so...

Then we fight their attempts of doing so...

OK, how would you fight it, if they are in control of the world financial system, all big corporations including weapons, food and medical corporations, the media and educations curriculums, politicians and political parties - I would say about 98% of them? How would you fight their attempt to do so right now?