Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

It has been narrated to us by Ahmad Bin Musa, from Al-Husayn Bin Musa Al-Khashaab, from Ali Bin 
Hasaan, from Abdul Rahmaan Bin Kaseer, who has narrated:

Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) said: ‘Behind this sun of yours there are forty suns in which are numerous creatures, and that behind this moon of yours there are forty moons in which are numerous creatures. They do not know whether Allah(azwj) Created Adam (عليه السلام) or not. He(azwj) has Inspired them with an Inspiration, so they send curses upon that one and that one’.

Reference:

Basaair Al Darajaat – P10 CH 14 – H3

It has been narrated to us by Salmat, from Ahmad Bin Abdul Rahmaan Bin Abd Rabih Al-Sayrafi, from Muhammad Bin Suleyman, from Yaqteen Al-Jawalayqi, from Qalqalat, who has narrated:

‘Abu Ja’far (عليه السلام)(the 5th Imam) has said that: ‘Allah(azwj) Created a mountain of green aquamarine which encompasses the world, and that mountain is greener than the vegetation under the sky. And He(azwj) Created creatures, and did not Obligate them anything from what He(azwj) has Obligated upon the creatures from the Prayers and the Zakat, and all of them are invoking curses upon two men from this community’. He (عليه السلام)
named them both’.

Reference:

Basaair Al Darajaat – P10 CH 14 – H6

It has been narrated to us by Ahmad Bin Al-Husayn, from Ali Bin Ziyaat, from Ubeydullah Bin Abdullah Al-Dahqaan, who has narrated:

‘I heard Abu Al-Hassan (عليه السلام) say that:

‘Allah(azwj) has Created this Domain of green aquamarine. It is from its greenery that the sky appears as such’. I said, ‘And what is the Domain?’ He (عليه السلام) said: ‘The veil. By Allah(azwj), behind that (veil) are seventy thousand worlds, more numerous that the number of the human beings, and the Jinn, and all of them curse that one and that one.'

Reference:

Basaair Al Darajaat – P10 CH 14 – H7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

Maybe the one eyed Dajjal is actually going to be an alien

No lol. Dajjal will Have two eyes but He won't Have the eyeball in one of His eye. And His both eyes will be on His forehead 

 

As described by the Imam (عليه السلام)

Edited by randomly curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 9:47 PM, randomly curious said:

 

‘Abu Ja’far (عليه السلام)(the 5th Imam) has said that: ‘Allah(azwj) Created a mountain of green aquamarine which encompasses the world, and that mountain is greener than the vegetation under the sky. And He(azwj) Created creatures, and did not Obligate them anything from what He(azwj) has Obligated upon the creatures from the Prayers and the Zakat, and all of them are invoking curses upon two men from this community’. He (عليه السلام)
named them both’.

H7

Who are the two men ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17:70:- And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference.

image.thumb.png.b761e204986ccf4f3b56b1a341531aea.png

Remember that we have been favored by God over the Jinn, thus why we are the custodians of the Earth and why deviant jinn hate humans. 

 

Alien abductions are jinn. So when discussing this matter, a clear line needs to be drawn between Jinn trying to appear as extraterrestrials and actual extraterrestrials. We'll probably never meet actual extraterrestrials if the aforementioned verse can imply their existence. If you delve into magic and break certain "rules" you may be abducted. There are several sunni hadiths I can recall but the below one is the only one I could find at the moment. 

 

image.thumb.png.d22d61bef95e8e42e4624c86af7f2ca0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam,

Can someone give me a Shia hadith that mentions the coming of Dajjal? Because I was always under the impression the Dajjal was only a Sunni thing.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 12:02 AM, modaoudi said:

Salam,

Can someone give me a Shia hadith that mentions the coming of Dajjal? Because I was always under the impression the Dajjal was only a Sunni thing.

Thanks in advance.

Walaykum as Salam, 

The concept of Dajjal is present in the beliefs of the followers of Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon them all), but to lesser degree than in the beliefs of the “Sunnis”. We don’t really have descriptions of Dajjal, the mischief that he will wreck or details about his supporters. Shaykh al-Saduq mentions in the volume 2, chapter 47 of his book Kamal al-din wa tamam al-ni'mah (The Perfection of the Religion and the Fulfillment of the Blessing) few hadiths regarding the Dajjal. Inshallah that helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Walaykum as Salam, 

The concept of Dajjal is present in the beliefs of the followers of Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon them all), but to lesser degree than in the beliefs of the “Sunnis”. We don’t really have descriptions of Dajjal, the mischief that he will wreck or details about his supporters. Shaykh al-Saduq mentions in the volume 2, chapter 47 of his book Kamal al-din wa tamam al-ni'mah (The Perfection of the Religion and the Fulfillment of the Blessing) few hadiths regarding the Dajjal. Inshallah that helps. 

It's also mentioned quite a bit in Bihar al-Anwar as well...to add...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 5:17 PM, randomly curious said:

and all of them are invoking curses upon two men from this community’. He (عليه السلام)
named them both’.

Abu bakr and umar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...