Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Are you working? POLL

Rate this topic

Are you working these days?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you working these days?

• Too young to work
    • Laid off, the business closed
    • Laid off, I'm not essential
    • Still working
    • Retired

44 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Hameedeh  Why the "sad" comment?

You said you do not believe in heroes, so that made me react "sad" to your reply. You might have a different definition of hero than other people? 

2 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

You said you do not believe in heroes, so that made me react "sad" to your reply. You might have a different definition of hero than other people? 

Correct. Responding/reacting well to a situation is a standard. Just because significant numbers of people can't or won't keep to the 'standard' does not those of us who do "heroes".

ls that understandable?

Kansas had a restriction limiting gatherings of 50 people. One week later (March 23) the governor announced a limit of 10 people in a gathering that would start on Tuesday, March 24. On March 23, I discussed with my boss to make sure what time I should come in the next day, because she had reduced the number of hours the store is open and everyone was coming in one hour later than normal. She asked me if I wanted to take tomorrow off, a very gentle way of saying I am not one of the 10 best workers, so I am at home until at least April 19. I voted Laid off, not essential. If the stay at home order is lifted, I am sure that my job will become available, inShaAllah. 

Edit: Governor's stay-at-home order for the whole state was extended from April 19 to May 3.

Edit: County commissioners extended the stay-at-home order from May 3 to May 15.

Edited by Hameedeh
Edit: Went back to work on May 18.