Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l know of one set of circumstances. lRl 'lost' its nuclear medicines industry as part of JCPOC/JCPOA. lRl was competing with Canada and the Netherlands in this area. The year after the agreement (time?), the plant in Canada closed down.

Don't tell them, they probably think Iran is the number one leader in medicine because they manufacture their own panadol :clap:

Did you see the videos of the clerics giving "medicine" to the patients? Beautiful way of fighting back against the "biological attack".

Edited by Sumerian
  • Veteran Member
Just now, Sumerian said:

Don't tell them, they probably think Iran is the number one leader in medicine. Did you see the videos of the clerics giving "medicine" to the patients? Beautiful way of fighting back against the "biological attack".

What 'medicine' and which clerics where?

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

Certain people turned to so-called "Islamic medicine" in Iraq and Iran for treatment. Most of it is nonsense. Clerics treating people and not doctors. What a joke

Is it the perfume video? I thought they banned the Tibb Islami.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Certain people turned to so-called "Islamic medicine" in Iraq and Iran for treatment. Most of it is nonsense. Clerics treating people and not doctors. What a joke

While I do not know about this specific story and certainly do not deny nonsense treatments including those cloaked in Islamic / Mystical style, there still is definitely something called Islamic medicine (knowledge) and the Shia clerics are the most reliable in this regard. 
But everything should be done in the correct way/with correct circumstances.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Did you see the videos of the clerics giving "medicine" to the patients? Beautiful way of fighting back against the "biological attack".

Which video's?

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi
10 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Salam you always anti Iran every Where in this site there is many clerics that are helping nurses & doctors in hospitals but so called fans of “ Tib Islami “ are a grouplet that you are exaggerating them die your hatred from Iran .

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I did not say that is necessairly the case, but to think that is impossilbe is quite foolish

You was eager to react back but where is the source which you supposedly built upon to attack Iran? 

Lol you are funny. Re-read my post, I said clerics in Iraq and Iran have been doing this Islamic medicine thing. 

In Iran some of those clerics have been arrested. This point was more against the ignorance and jahl of the societies and the worshipping of turbanheads rather than an attack on the Governments.

But your instinct to defend your leaders made you think too quick.

Edited by Sumerian
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

We all have read and heard about the need for ventilators and some about CPAP (air pressure treatment, essentially).

And renal failure, hypoxia and such. l finally heard of the use of dialysis Monday(the 20th).

l was searching to lnterNet for other Oxygen support rechnologies and found 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extracorporeal_membrane_oxygenation 

which is somewhat similar to a heart-lung machine.

• 5 months later...
  • Veteran Member

l knew l had/have C-19 last Spring, before l went into hospital with Pulmonary Edema . . .

l at the time thought l got the flu a second time, but much later l saw this lesion on my toe two plus months ago and it didn't fade away. l also had/have what look like spider bites, but are a few hives on my finger and wrist.

These are what are called "Covid Toes". Not well understood yet, but it affects a small minority of people.

lt has to do with the smallest of capillaries.

My lesion is the dark purple color in a date seed shape, inshallah.

l found one picture on the internet that looks like mine. All the rest of the pictures are of multiple red toes and such.

The good reads on this phenomena are in this past month's of publication.