Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkhiraisReal

Viruses & Vaccinations

ShiaChat Mod

Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science. Please refer to a licensed medical professional concerning health related issues. 

Message added by ShiaChat Mod

This is a 2015 news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/health/protection-without-a-vaccine.html

Researchers had figured out how to load genes into viruses and persuade them to invade cells, and it occurred to Dr. Johnson that he might be able to use this strategy to introduce the gene for a powerful antibody into a patient’s cells.

After the cells began producing antibodies, the patient in effect would be “vaccinated” against a disease.

The idea represented a radical new direction for gene therapy. Until then, researchers had focused on curing genetic disorders by providing working versions of defective genes. I.G.T., on the other hand, would protect healthy people from infectious diseases.

And there was no guarantee that it would succeed. For one thing, the best virus Dr. Johnson had for delivering genes worked only to invade muscle cells — which normally would never make antibodies.

Now, if we substitute “antibodies” with “antigens”, virologists essentially have a man-made virus, haven’t they?

People do have a choice after all, according to Bill Gates.

Will I take a shot?

Only after Mr Gates, Dr Fauci and the rest of top executives of BigPharma be the first to take the vaccine in a publicly televised ceremony. Then after enough time to develop immunity has passed, they should expose themselves to the virus and show the vaccine works.

With such foolproof evidence of vaccine’s safety and effectiveness, it would be hard for anybody to deny themselves the clear benefits of the Covid vaccine.

https://www.rt.com/usa/493068-gates-vaccine-consent-coronavirus/

Boasting that “the logistics in the US are not an issue at all,” Gates bragged that “we can get this thing out there” before acknowledging that “you’ll have a ‘choice’ whether you take the vaccine or not, so there’s that final hurdle.”

32 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

Only after Mr Gates, Dr Fauci and the rest of top executives of BigPharma be the first to take the vaccine in a publicly televised ceremony. Then after enough time to develop immunity has passed, they should expose themselves to the virus and show the vaccine works.

Certainly as an avid supporter of vaccines, I would not be the first in the queue to get one.

17 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

In the grand scheme of things, we are nobody special. if we are being spied on, it's because we are either criminals, terrorists or pose a threat to national security. Last time, I checked I'm none of the above.

Or you could also be someone they don't like and they could silence you from saying or knowing too much. This could be anyone. Even if you are none of theses it still is not a confortable thought to have these untrustworthy organisations do this to your body. Privacy just straight up dissapears.

To pose a couple of question to your question: Why do some of us assume we are experts in vaccine research, when in reality, we are only informed about the ingredients in the vaccine. Is that just as dangerous as blindly trusting medical companies. Being informed about the ingredients is not the same as understanding what the ingredients do.

Secondly, why is it that the antivaccine activists aren't medical students or doctors themselves. You would think that the medical community would sound the alarm on dangerous material being injected into people? The fact that this information is spread on social media by so-called "troll farms "should be cause for alarm. What if this is politically motivated?  We don't even know where the trolls get their information from and if they do present information, it is clear that they misunderstood or misinterpreted the data.

I never told you to be an expert in vaccine ingrediants nor did I get my thoughts from some internet trolls, all I did was use my reasoning to ask you to check which vaccine company has a history of being associated with shady individuals or shady groups, it should be common sense, you don't go to a doctor that has a shady history behind them, you go to a trustworthy one that is known to be good.

If a vaccine company is associated with bill gates for example who is known for his population control agenda where he publicly states how he wants abortions in africa to be common to "help them" for example them no I don't want any of it, if a vaccine company is known to be associated with good people or atleast with the least shady individuals then I am taking the vaccine but I will wait so other people take it to see if the vaccine was rushed or no.

Let's say you don't beleive in any of this, ok, but in islam you should do the lesser of tow evils, you should be taking vaccines from the lesser evil company so they can make money and not the more evil one, for example when I buy food , I don't buy from nestley because I know the evil they commit, I buy from local companies as I have the ability and I can support my country this way.

You also tell me that the medical community could sound an alarm, when it is pretty easy to keep the medical community in the dark about a lot of things and thoses who do know are never going to speak out because they risk ending up like edward snowdin, etc. 

Edited by HusseinAbbas

43 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Or you could also be someone they don't like and they could silence you from saying or knowing too much

I think assassination takes care of this quite effectively.

Edited by starlight

9 minutes ago, starlight said:

I think assassination takes care of this quiet effectively.

Microbots killing you from the inside is more usefull as you don't need to send anyone to find the person and you can just label it a "heart attack" or a "cancer tumor" or a "stroke" you get the point.  Assasinations attempts dont always work and people can find out pretty quickly why they died.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

3 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Microbots killing you from the inside is more usefull as you don't need to send anyone to find the person and you can just label it a "heart attack" or a "cancer tumor" or a "stroke" you get the point.  Assasinations attempts dont always work and people can find out pretty quickly why they died.

Wait years for cancer or coronary artery disease to kill someone? Not my cup of tea :p 

20 minutes ago, starlight said:

Wait years for cancer or coronary artery disease to kill someone? Not my cup of tea :p 

No, immediate death, you can dammage organs like the heart or brain, stop blood flow in important areas, they could hijack the immune system the same ways some viruses do, they can have a toxin stored inside of the bots which give heart attacks, if you think that's impossible, in the 1960s the CIA made a heart attack gun which shot an extreemly small ice particle into someones body, this ice partcle contained a strong toxin which when the ice melted after a certain time, the toxin was released and gave the victim a heart attack.

Also when the ice particle hit the victim the victim felt an itch, it was unoiticable if the shooter was not seen, but the gun was banned as people caught on.

So the toxin part is entierly possible.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

1 hour ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Since we are now on the topic of effectively silencing people, a bullet from a sniper rifle is cleaner and more effective than simply waiting 30 or 40 years for someone die "naturally " from a "vaccine", just ask the people who assassinated Benazir Bhutto. 

Again, assassination by nanobots and microbots is still in the realm of science fiction, I pity anyone who thinks otherwise.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

57 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Since we are now on the topic of effectively silencing people, a bullet from a sniper rifle is cleaner and more effective than simply waiting 30 or 40 years for someone die "naturally " from a "vaccine", just ask the people who assassinated Benazir Bhutto. 

Again, assassination by nanobots and microbots is still in the realm of science fiction, I pity anyone who thinks otherwise.

I just mentionned on top how they can kill quickly and I also mentionned ways which they can kill which are not really science fiction, I even gave a real life example of the heart attack gun made 60 years ago that could kill you fast with darts that were extreemly small, again read what I put on top.

Mind you this was 60 years ago, this is defently not science fiction when there is toxins that are extreemly potent at extreemly small scales that can kill multiple elephants, this is defently not the realm of science fiction, you could litteraly make a microbots store a toxin inside , with a click of a button or with a set of commands, it releases the poison in the bloodstream and kills the person.

I can litterally see how easy this can be made and Im just second year in pc networking in college.

Might have been dumb to include the cancer tumor part which takes years but I showed other examples where they could just do it quickly.

Anyways we can go on and on about this and it wont end,which is why I wont even podt about this anymore, it's just a waste of time at this point, my message is simple nothing harmfull, just trust trustworthy companies and not ones with a bad rep that is ofcourse if you can.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

38 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

this is defently not the realm of science fiction, you could litteraly make a microbots store a toxin inside , with a click of a button or with a set of commands, it releases the poison in the bloodstream and kills the person.

Fair point, have there ever been examples of this scenario?  The only thing that I can think of as a real life is Firqat el Nemr or "the Tiger Squad " from Saudi Arabia, but that's not exactly nanobots but HIV being injected into people. Then again, this came from an unnamed source. So, the credibility is questionable at best.

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Fair point, have there ever been examples of this scenario?  The only thing that I can think of as a real life is Firqat el Nemr or "the Tiger Squad " from Saudi Arabia, but that's not exactly nanobots but HIV being injected into people. Then again, this came from an unnamed source. So, the credibility is questionable at best.

Not that I know for sure, but I heard of a scientist working for the CIA who in 2003 exposed them for injecting people who work for the CIA with something that would kill them if they deviated, but more research has to be done, the story might also be a bit diffirent from what I said as this is from memory, heard it from a youtube channel some time ago so I dont expect to find it.

Now theoretically this is possible as all you need is a container for the poison with a close and open mechanism, some sort of wirless device with location tracking, maybe an inbuilt system so the microbot navigates but I dont see it as necessary as the bot only needs to release the toxin in the blood, A database will be usefull to track the microbots with ID maybe a certain group of microbots will have a specified ID, etc

Now the reason why I say microbots is because it is hard to put tech on nanobots especially with multiple devices which is why I am proposing a microbot as they are bigger then nanobots but also are extreemly small , they can range from the thickness of a paper to the size of a single bacterium, I believe it would be inbetween that the microbots would be in size.

Just to put it in perspective the smallest KNOWN computer(not simple system) developped by IBM is 0.3mm or 1mm it can fit on a grain of salt and it has a complex system where it can analyse, recieve data, act on the data,etc  If I remebered it is powered by solar power and it had the same computing power as the x86 IBM chip that was in their 1990s PCs.

The only obstacle I really see is power and how they can power that thing inside of a human body, but again a thing this small requires little power.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Update, I remeber now, It is a radio interview that took place in 2003 between David Icke and James Whales where one of them mentionned(no idea who was talking) that in 1997 he spoke to someone who refused to work for the CIA, he realised that a lot of scientists who thought they served their country at first by joining the CIA , later worked against their wills for the CIA when it was too late, because they were injected with a drug which they called the patchies, this drug orange and gold in colour had to be replaced every 72 hours or the scientists would die which is why they needed to comply with the CIA or else they would die.

Now the guy who talked to the radio correspondant warned against the microship(implants), althought not microbots, they made a good point where governements could try to convince the population to accept implants in vaccines to "help against diseases" but in reality it would be to track them and do all sorts of things, but that could fail with mass protests which is why I could see govt going for plan B which is microbots which the general public will be unaware of.

From what i gather david seems to beleive in some crazy theories but the part I quoted was a recording taken by a youtuber which I watched, so as for his overall beleifs he has some mad theories which seem out there, just as a caution.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

3 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

From what i gather david seems to beleive in some crazy theories but the part I quoted was a recording taken by a youtuber which I watched, so as for his overall beleifs he has some mad theories which seem out there, just as a caution.

As a precaution, I wouldn't believe in anything he says because I remember reading a hadith saying believing in an exaggerator was/is a sin. Which can also apply to the anti-vaccine theories as well. We are in a pandemic, how irresponsible is it to make up things about a vaccine that hasn't come yet?

Also David Icke's ideas come from  Zechariah Sitchin, a known Zionist and I find that especially ironic because Icke is also an anti-Semite. I don't know why anyone would want to waste their time with a hypocrite and potentially be exposed to Zionist propaganda.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

As a precaution, I wouldn't believe in anything he says because I remember reading a hadith saying believing in an exaggerator was/is a sin. Which can also apply to the anti-vaccine theories as well. We are in a pandemic, how irresponsible is it to make up things about a vaccine that hasn't come yet?

Also David Icke's ideas come from  Zechariah Sitchin, a known Zionist and I find that especially ironic because Icke is also an anti-Semite. I don't know why anyone would want to waste their time with a hypocrite and potentially be exposed to Zionist propaganda.

Which is why I gave a precaution at the end, he seemed like a nutjob when I looked at his other stuff.

His story about the CIA might be real might bw false, that's only what I heard because you asked me to tell if I heard of some similar thing.

All I did was give arguments as to how nanobots , microbots could be in vaccines, why that could be the case and then asked people to be carefull with which vaccine company they are taking the vaccine, even without microbot argument people should atleast take the vaccine from the least evil of tow companies, we should do that every day, this is not an antivax argument but a precaution for people to take against companies that have a bad rep.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

@hasanhh

I am just a layman. However, I read and try to understand those who know. So take this with a pinch of salt.

let’s say originally, Virus-A produces antigen-A.

Using the gene-editing technology known as CRISPR-cas9 , a virologist can insert DNA blueprints for antibodies into Virus-A so that the infected cells will produce antibody-B. This has been done.

Using the same technique, a virologist can insert DNA blueprint for antigen-X into Virus-A, thus essentially creating a new virus-X.

The sky’s the limit, according to the print, which is a bit scary to me since it can be abused for nefarious goal.