Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Viruses & Vaccinations

Message added by ShiaChat Mod

Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science. Please refer to a licensed medical professional concerning health related issues. 

• Unregistered
2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I did, they are cell lines, cultivated from an aborted fetus or the kidney tissue of a monkey. Earlier you were saying the vaccines  had aborted fetus in it which is not true. Cells are not flesh or people, nor do they have souls.

Once again, you are just tossing around words to make it sound okay. No it's not okay. There are human cell in certain vaccines from aborted fetuses. This is in no way acceptable. And if you want to stay ignorant then stay so. But for everyone else that don't want to turn cannibalistic and not have to answer for it in the hereafter they can keep researching.

All you're doing is trying to manipulate people by getting emotional and asking them what they would if that fetus was their child. What a sad state of affairs.

If you had a kid, would you want it to be murdered and then sliced up and used for scientific research? Is there any human being that would want that?

So why are we using products knowing that some of the ingredients comes from aborted fetuses. to "save lives"....................really?

this is slave mentality.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

• Unregistered
6 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

No I don't. 

From my very limited knowledge of Islamic ethics in this area, there's surely a fair amount of detail that needs to be added to 'human baby cells' before it starts becoming problematic.

Sorry brother for my question. But, would you drink your cup of tea if i dipped my finger in it?

So then how can you be using baby fetus cells in vaccines for injection into your body which is worse than drinking that cup of tea since that cup of tea at least goes through your digestive system. Not to mention that those babies got murdered.

• Development Team
1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

If you had a kid, would you want it to be murdered and then sliced up and used for scientific research? Is there any human being that would want that?

That's not happened here anyway, the fetus was already dead and the doctors took a sample and cultivated the fibroblasts for usage in vaccines. It is like saying using stem cells or bone marrow is murder and haram because they have a nafs. Cells don't make a  living being, but they are a part of a living being.

1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

So why are we using products knowing that some of the ingredients comes from aborted fetuses. to "save lives"....................really?

And those ingredients aren't living, they are again, simply cells cultivated from a fetus, monkey or a donated umbilical cord. You act as though people are being injected with poison. No, we're only being injected with antibodies as I and others have mentioned before.

It's pathetic that you go on about people having a slave mentality while blindly believing every conspiracy theory on YouTube without actually pondering the likelihood of such scenarios. 

It's really fascinating and tragic to see where ignorance and fear of the unknown take somebody. I hope that someday, you will realize just how big of a time waster of channels like All Time  Conspiracies and Coast to Coast AM really are.  It's the equivalent of junk food for the overtly paranoid mind.

• Moderators

QaJN.gif

My face after suddenly realising that every time I have donated blood(MY HUMAN CELLS AND MY PLASMA to be injected in another Human being gasp!!!) I have actually been participating in cannibalism!!!! 

• Unregistered

That's not happened here anyway, the fetus was already dead and the doctors took a sample and cultivated the fibroblasts for usage in vaccines.

No the fetus was not dead, it was aborted, meaning killed.

And those ingredients aren't living, they are again, simply cells cultivated from a fetus,

Then what's the point of writing MRC-5 human diploid cells, including DNA & protein and WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts in the ingredient list?

It's pathetic that you go on about people having a slave mentality while blindly believing every conspiracy theory on YouTube without actually pondering the likelihood of such scenarios. 

Once again I ask you to specify which conspiracy theory I believe in.

I won't let you spread lies, ignorance and conspiracies though. I may sound angry or aggressive but I just want to help you.

The only one that has spread lies in this thread have been you accusing me of spreading lies. Which is a great sin in itself. When clearly I have not. If you have misunderstod something or didnt understand something, doesnt mean I lied.

1 hour ago, starlight said:

My face after suddenly realising that every time I have donated blood(MY HUMAN CELLS AND MY PLASMA to be injected in another Human being gasp!!!) I have actually been participating in cannibalism!!!! 

Go ahead joke about it. Those who laugh last laughs best.

• Development Team
2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Once again I ask you to specify which conspiracy theory I believe in.

Specifically the theory that vaccines cause diseases and cause issues like autism for starters, to say nothing of your more outlandish claims. 

Again, as I told you before, looking at the ingredients may allow you and I make an informed medical decision but it is nothing compared to the knowledge and research that starlight or Notme studied.

You admitted earlier that you weren't a medical student or a practitioner, so what is the purpose of this thread and the others you have made against vaccines? You never once explained to me where you got this knowledge. 

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

The only one that has spread lies in this thread have been you accusing me of spreading lies. Which is a great sin in itself. When clearly I have not

Interesting choice of words for someone who was warned in the past to stop making threads about the Sandy Hook conspiracy.

If you are such a sincere and truthful person, is there a disclaimer on your thread? 

I have never lied to you once, may Allah forgive you because I certainly won't if you cause someone to lose their child, family or their own life because they read what you have written on this topic...

So don't lecture me about being a liar when your thread has a disclaimer saying: "Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science."

• Unregistered
9 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Specifically the theory that vaccines cause diseases and cause issues like autism for starters, to say nothing of your more outlandish claims. 

I believe very well that vaccines can and do cause autoimmune diseases. If you would watch that video on the previous page with nephew of jfk and a doctor, they go more into it.

Whether vaccines outweight the side effects I don't know, however as I said before. You have several sides of informed experts one who is for vaccines, one who is against vaccines and those who have a more nuetral position and just wants to bring up the importance of discussion these issues.

You admitted earlier that you weren't a medical student or a practitioner, so what is the purpose of this thread and the others you have made against vaccines? You never once explained to me where you got this knowledge

There are several books, several documentaries, several case studies, several reports that one can find and study.

Again, as I told you before, looking at the ingredients may allow you and I make an informed medical decision but it is nothing compared to the knowledge and research that starlight or Notme studied.

I don't know what @starlight @notme have studied and how in depth they have studied. But nonetheless I am not going to make a decision based on 1 persons opinion/research on vaccines, that would be very stupid of me. Therefore I have several sources I use to make a more non biased informed decision.

Interesting choice of words for someone who was warned in the past to stop making threads about the Sandy Hook conspiracy.

If you are such a sincere and truthful person, is there a disclaimer on your thread?

Disclaimer for what? Did I ever tell people to not get vaccinated? or to get vaccinated? and what has sandy hook to do with this thread? sandy hook was a false flag event and I still believe so til today. But why are you bringing it up in this thread? create another thread if you want to discuss that with me.

I have never lied to you once

You  accused me of lying publically several times. Th

may Allah forgive you because I certainly won't if you cause someone to lose their child, family or their own life because they read what you have written on this topic...

First of all, you are willing to take vaccines using ingredients that are taken from murdered baby fetuses. Then you say that you won't forgive me if someone lose their child, family or their own life because of what they read here. Isn't that hypocrisy?

So don't lecture me about being a liar when your thread has a disclaimer saying: "Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science."

What have the disclaimer to do with me?

• Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I won't let you spread lies, ignorance and conspiracies though. I may sound angry or aggressive but I just want to help you.

I'm asking you with the utmost respect if the vaccine/autism thing is in fact, a baseless "conspiracy theory" (a term I hate, because it was injected into the mainstream parlance by the CIA to keep Americans from questioning the Warren Commission's "findings" re: the assassination of JFK)

The reason I'm asking you is because I recently (3 years or so ago) discovered that I am in fact on the autism spectrum and have co-morbid mental illness. I feel like my decline started in the third grade, around the time I began receiving the Hepatitis B vaccine (which my parents never explained to me why I needed, as I wasn't injecting drugs or having sex at the age of 8-9yo).

It should be obvious by this point that I do not understand science very well & have a tendency to believe "alternative" concepts due to my own govt demolishing three buildings in a publicly performed snuff film in September of 2001 and trying to blame it on "Islam" so that they'd have a pretext to send my generation to their deaths in the middle east. As a result of this, I have a very hard time believing "official stories" now, so I exist in a world that is uncertain and where objective truth does not exist as it is told to me by so-called "authorities".

It is important because I am extremely paranoid about Bill Gates and his vaccine program, and I don't feel like I can trust these people enough to let them pump my body full of whatever it is that they want to pump it full of.

• Development Team
49 minutes ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

The reason I'm asking you is because I recently (3 years or so ago) discovered that I am in fact on the autism spectrum and have co-morbid mental illness. I feel like my decline started in the third grade, around the time I began receiving the Hepatitis B vaccine (which my parents never explained to me why I needed, as I wasn't injecting drugs or having sex at the age of 8-9yo).

The best way I could explain this is through using myself as an example, I had the hepatitis B vaccine and I am not autistic. If this vaccine and other vaccines were in fact causing autism, the sensible action would be to be to try and solve the problem, not cover it up.

Children born to parents with hepatitis B have a 90% of chronic hepatitis B without having unprotected sex or doing drugs, it can be transmitted to an unborn child. 

1 hour ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

It should be obvious by this point that I do not understand science very well & have a tendency to believe "alternative" concepts due to my own govt demolishing three buildings in a publicly performed snuff film in September of 2001 and trying to blame it on "Islam" so that they'd have a pretext to send my generation to their deaths in the middle east. As a result of this, I have a very hard time believing "official stories" now, so I exist in a world that is uncertain and where objective truth does not exist as it is told to me by so-called "authorities".

As do I, however it doesn't give me an excuse to believe any random conspiracy willy nilly. One of the issues for me about the anti-vaxxer conspiracies and the people is that they are anti-disability.

In the same way some people abort a child because it will be born disabled, others don't want to vaccinate because "Oh no, I don't want an autistic child, I want a perfect child."  Only not only are they ignorant on how vaccines work but they don't care, they are proud of their ignorance. Only in America, can someone get away with saying "my ignorance is better than your knowledge."

Only in America, can people despise knowledge because it requires thinking  and thinking leads to differences of opinion, which leads to non-conformity, then heresy. And if this heresy is committed by an authoritative power, then it's a conspiracy.

As Adlai Stevenson said, shouting is not a substitute for thinking and I will add, nor is fear a substitute for reason.

1 hour ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

It is important because I am extremely paranoid about Bill Gates and his vaccine program, and I don't feel like I can trust these people enough to let them pump my body full of whatever it is that they want to pump it full of

Bill Gates is just donating his money to the coronavirus vaccine, that's all. Financial support, he isn't an immunologist or a vaccine researcher. 

• Development Team
8 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

You  accused me of lying publically several times. Th

Because you have in the past, numerous times. That's why there's a disclaimer on your thread.

The fetus was already aborted when they took a sample, you were going on and on about how about the vaccine had aborted fetus in it. That is not true, they are only using cells cultivated from the sample. The cells themselves don't have a soul.

9 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Disclaimer for what? Did I ever tell people to not get vaccinated? or to get vaccinated?

That's the apparent purpose of the five other threads you have made on this subject, despite admitting publicly that you are not a medical student or practitioner in any way.

I bring up Sandy Hook because that's another conspiracy you have brought up in the past that was/is based on pure slander. 

9 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Therefore I have several sources I use to make a more non biased informed decision.

The problem with that statement is you have already made your conclusion on vaccines, that namely it is "murder "and "cannibalism"  for me to get coronavirus vaccine  because the cells may be from a human or animal source.

• Unregistered

23 hours ago, starlight said:

QaJN.gif

Mrs doctor, when you do blood donations, dont they check your blood type and ask you several other types of question to make sure you are healthy and the right person can get the blood?

Compared to vaccines, were both MRC-5 and WI-38 is both being used on males and females. You dont think that can have an effect on their biology?

Will you die if you don't get vaccinated?

However if you need blood transfusion and there is no blood, you certainly would, correct?

So how come a doctor makes this comparison?

• Unregistered

Because you have in the past, numerous times. That's why there's a disclaimer on your thread.

wow once again you accuse me of lying publically. Do you know the sin for this? could you tell me also what I been lying about?

The fetus was already aborted when they took a sample, you were going on and on about how about the vaccine had aborted fetus in it. That is not true, they are only using cells cultivated from the sample. The cells themselves don't have a soul.

So what if it's was already aborted? does it make it more okay? Is aborting in islam ever allowed? that is murdering a baby, and you are using the product that were made using that murdered baby.

The cells themselves don't have a soul.

What has this do to with vaccines? just because a cell don't have soul you are not to be abusing it. Am I allowed to do cut someones arm because their arm got no soul? really weird arguments. Everything just to justify your views.

I bring up Sandy Hook because that's another conspiracy you have brought up in the past that was/is based on pure slander.

Just because you have made your mind on a certain event, doesn't mean it was correct. You believe what you want, and I believe what I want.

The problem with that statement is you have already made your conclusion on vaccines, that namely it is "murder "and "cannibalism"  for me to get coronavirus vaccine  because the cells may be from a human or animal source.

Some vaccines were made using murdered female and male fetus, correct? It's cannibalism to eat human meat, but not to inject yourself with human DNA and protein, isnt that even worse, using material from murdered babies.

WI-38 is a diploid human cell line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue form 3 month aborted female fetus.

MRC-5 is a diploid human cell culture line composed of fibroblasts, originally developed from research deriving lung tissue from of a 14 week old aborted male fetus.

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

• Veteran Member
13 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

wow once again you accuse me of lying publically. Do you know . . .

Bro, nobody is accusing you of lying, but most of your posts appear as though you never use anything any school you attended tried to teach you.

Extemporaneously, re-read Star's post above. My read of this is you-never-post-without-ignoring academic standards.

l never heard of Wl-38 until you posted it. So l went and read a little on it. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Am I allowed to do cut someones arm because their arm got no soul?

Yes, if the circumstances warrent it. Lance an infection is one example. l've had that done. On the leg and hip too.

19 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

You believe what you want, and I believe what I want.

Belief borders on superstition when we deal with secular subjects.

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Will you die if you don't get vaccinated?

However if you need blood transfusion and there is no blood, you certainly would, correct?

Who made this ruling? You? Doesn't count.

Dying without a blood donation is still better than 'Cannabalism', right? Because it's oh so disgusting and downright cannibalistic to have someone's cells injected into your body. 

• Development Team
40 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Some vaccines were made using murdered female and male fetus, correct? It's cannibalism to eat human meat, but not to inject yourself with human DNA and protein, isnt that even worse, using material from murdered babies.

Wrong, I'm not sure if you are purposely ignoring what I'm saying but the fetuses you mentioned weren't murdered by the scientists , they were already aborted, getting a sample and cultivating cells from it is not murder.

I'm sure you would have lost your mind if you saw me do a buccal swab, put in a saline solution and gently stirred it to reveal my own DNA in high school. 

34 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Yes, if the circumstances warrent it. Lance an infection is one example. l've had that done. On the leg and hip too.

I've had an appendix removed as well. Going by his logic, letting it burst and kill me is better than removing it because the infected appendix had a soul, therefore the doctors who removed it are "murderers" and "cannibals".

• Forum Administrators
8 hours ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

I feel like my decline started in the third grade, around the time I began receiving the Hepatitis B vaccine (which my parents never explained to me why I needed, as I wasn't injecting drugs or having sex at the age of 8-9yo).

Vaccines like all other aspects of modern medicine have risk factors attached. If you read the information leaflet accompanying any modern medicine (including aspirin), the list of risks would likely put anyone off.

So, yes I am afraid it is possible that there were side-effects and I would not be surprised that all vaccine have some unfortunate side effects on a tiny percentage who get them, however the lives saved and improved for the very vast majority have always been considered in ethical terms to outweigh the possible risks.

• Advanced Member

Of course, my autism is high functioning (ASD) so it could be entirely possible that I always was and nobody knew because in the 80s and 90s, autism wasn't as well understood as it is today.

I really hope vaccines don't cause autism, that would be depressing & very unfortunate

• Advanced Member

Pediatricians advocate every children should be vaccinated, except those with medical-immunization-exemption.

https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/aap-health-initiatives/immunizations/Pages/vaccine-hesitant-parents.aspx

While vaccine-hesitant’s belief is more aligned towards AAPS (Association Of American Physicians dan Surgeons)

https://aapsonline.org/measles-outbreak-and-federal-vaccine-mandates/

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) strongly opposes federal interference in medical decisions, including mandated vaccines. After being fully informed of the risks and benefits of a medical procedure, patients have the right to reject or accept that procedure.

So dear brothers and sisters, to me it’s a sort of a "battle" of the experts. The only difference between them and us is that, there’s no belying flying around between them.

Who’s right? Or both are wrong?

One bald-faced lie is claiming that a DNA COVID vaccine would alter humans’ genetic makeup in entirely predictable and harmless ways is like saying a car without brakes, doing a hundred miles an hour, set loose on a highway during rush hour, would create no damage whatsoever.

• Unregistered
7 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Wrong, I'm not sure if you are purposely ignoring what I'm saying but the fetuses you mentioned weren't murdered by the scientists , they were already aborted, getting a sample and cultivating cells from it is not murder.

I never said the babies were murdered by the scientists. when did I say that? You are using certain products made of murdered babies, that's what I am saying.

8 hours ago, starlight said:

Who made this ruling? You? Doesn't count.

Dying without a blood donation is still better than 'Cannabalism', right? Because it's oh so disgusting and downright cannibalistic to have someone's cells injected into your body. 

Which rule? I never claimed blood transfusion is halal or haram.

• Unregistered

Abstract

Objective:

The aim of this study was to compare the health of vaccinated versus unvaccinated pediatric populations.

Methods:

Using data from three medical practices in the United States with children born between November 2005 and June 2015, vaccinated children were compared to unvaccinated children during the first year of life for later incidence of developmental delays, asthma, ear infections and gastrointestinal disorders. All diagnoses utilized International Classification of Diseases–9 and International Classification of Diseases–10 codes through medical chart review. Subjects were a minimum of 3 years of age, stratified based on medical practice, year of birth and gender and compared using a logistic regression model.

Conclusion:

In this study, which only allowed for the calculation of unadjusted observational associations, higher ORs were observed within the vaccinated versus unvaccinated group for developmental delays, asthma and ear infections. Further study is necessary to understand the full spectrum of health effects associated with childhood vaccination.

OR = odds ratio

here is the full study: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2050312120925344

• Unregistered

Study about aluminium and heavy metals in vaccines:

summary:

Aluminum adjuvants are added to several vaccines to elicit a more robust immune response and increase vaccine efficacy. Infants and young children throughout the world receive high quantities of aluminum from multiple inoculations. Incremental changes to the vaccination schedule during the past several years significantly increased the quantity of aluminum in childhood shots. Numerous studies provide compelling evidence that injected aluminum can be detrimental to health. Aluminum is capable of remaining in cells long after vaccination and may cause neurologic and autoimmune disorders. During early development, the child’s brain is more susceptible to toxins and the kidneys are less able to eliminate them. Thus, children have a greater risk than adults of adverse reactions to aluminum in vaccines.Millions of children every year are injected with vaccines containing mercury and aluminum despite well-established experimental evidence of the potential for additive or synergistic toxicity when an organism is exposed to two or more toxic metals. Dr. Haley’s study in which cultured neurons died at an accelerated rate following concurrent exposure to aluminum and thimerosal provides evidence of an enhanced detrimental effect. In addition, aluminum toxicity levels published by FDA indicate that two-month-old babies who are vaccinated according to CDC guidelines may be receiving quantities of aluminum that are significantly higher than safety levels.

conclusion:

Toxic metals such as aluminum do not belong in prophylactic medications administered to children, teenagers, or adults. Vaccines are normally recommended for healthy people, so safety (and efficacy) standards must be impeccable. Parents, especially, should not be compelled to permit their loved ones to receive multiple injections of toxic metals that could increase their risk of neurodevelopmental and autoimmune ailments. Safe alternatives to current disease prevention technologies are urgently needed.

https://www.jpands.org/vol21no4/miller.pdf

• Advanced Member

I have not read all posts here but I see no one here talking about the fact that micro bots and potentially nano bots have existed as a technology for decades, this could easly be put inside of vaccines without anyone realising it and seeing them and what these robots can do is up to the person controlling them.

Which is why people should be careful of certain vaccine companies to see if they have a shady record, this should be common sense, you trust trustworthy people and companies not ones with bad intent.

• Development Team
15 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

I have not read all posts here but I see no one here talking about the fact that micro bots and potentially nano bots have existed as a technology for decades, this could easly be put inside of vaccines without anyone realising it and seeing them and what these robots can do is up to the person controlling them.

That is currently science fiction and unfortunately spread on the social media as the truth:  https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/09/18/malicious-bots-and-trolls-spread-vaccine-misinformation/

Also check this out for more misleading information on the Internet about vaccines: https://www.snopes.com/collections/tall-tales-about-vaccines/

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

• Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That is currently science fiction and unfortunately spread on the social media as the truth:  https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/09/18/malicious-bots-and-trolls-spread-vaccine-misinformation/

Also check this out for more misleading information on the Internet about vaccines: https://www.snopes.com/collections/tall-tales-about-vaccines/

Nano and Microbots are far from science fiction, they are a reality, there is litterally nanobots in existance that helped starve cancer tumor in mice and in many other applications:

Dont forget I was talking about microbots too, which they too are unoiticable to the naked eye as the micro(um) size is extreemly small.

This is what the public know, you need to realise that a lot of companies and the millitary of a lot of countries that have tech that are 20-30 years more advanced then what the public has, this is comming from someone who works with electronics, it is pure delusion to think that they have not developped bots that can entre the blood stream unoiticed and change a few things.

• Development Team
52 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

, it is pure delusion to think that they have not developped bots that can entre the blood stream unoiticed and change a few things.

It's delusional to think that any government or private companies would be so concerned and willing to track people through nanobots, when they can just easily track people on the Internet, which has been proven. 

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

It's delusional to think that any government or private companies would be so concerned and willing to track people through nanobots, when they can just easily track people on the Internet, which has been proven. 

Again, I am a very paranoid person, so I ask whether or not it's unbelievable to think that the contact tracing/vaccine stuff is going to be implemented in a sort of "Mark of the Beast" fashion; because that definitely seems like it's what the UN and Western govts across the globe are doing.

I personally will not be participating in this rollout of the "New Normal" because I don't think that the UN or some jerk like Bill Gates, George Soros, etc should have the right to be dictating what medical procedures I get, how I work, live, etc.

Of course, this could all just be me being paranoid as well.

...I'm also pretty concerned about Israel's nuclear program.

• Development Team
11 minutes ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

Again, I am a very paranoid person, so I ask whether or not it's unbelievable to think that the contact tracing/vaccine stuff is going to be implemented in a sort of "Mark of the Beast" fashion;

As a Muslim, I don't believe in the "Mark of the Beast" or anything from the book of Revelations, because it contradicts the Qur'an and hadiths. Furthermore, we should ask ourselves this: "Suppose these conspiracies were true, what is it about us is so important or dangerous that the government would feel the need track us down? I'm nobody special and even if that was the case, what is stopping me from moving?"

24 minutes ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

don't think that the UN or some jerk like Bill Gates, George Soros, etc should have the right to be dictating what medical procedures I get, how I work, live, etc.

Where is this proof though? How do you know this isn't your  paranoia talking?

The death toll is steadily increasing in my area and currently the only person dictating in my part of the world is the governor of the state.

Until there's a vaccine for coronavirus, I'm staying home and if I do go out, I will limit my contact with people and wear a mask because I'm vulnerable, health-wise. 

33 minutes ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

Of course, this could all just be me being paranoid as well.

Yeah, I don't want to exacerbate that. Just take a deep breath, unplug from the Internet for a bit, go for a walk and remember, conspiracy or not, this is out of our control and strictly in Allah's (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) control. 

• Advanced Member
On 6/26/2020 at 4:48 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

As a Muslim, I don't believe in the "Mark of the Beast" or anything from the book of Revelations, because it contradicts the Qur'an and hadiths. Furthermore, we should ask ourselves this: "Suppose these conspiracies were true, what is it about us is so important or dangerous that the government would feel the need track us down? I'm nobody special and even if that was the case, what is stopping me from moving?"

I mean it in a figurative sense, like it's some way of tracking everything you do and then they can come after you for not toeing the ideological line on LGBT or whatever the new, woke global religion is that these people desperately want to institute. That's how I see that going-- that the whole "contact tracing" thing is going to be abused in the same way the US government abuses FISA or the NSA; not like the literal biblical MotB... kinda get what I mean?

I don't think I'm important at all, but these people see any dissent as "hate" and will likely punish dissenters in the same way that previous totalitarian govts did; I'm thinking like the USSR but much, much worse because they'll interfere with our right to practice our faith.

The death toll is steadily increasing in my area and currently the only person dictating in my part of the world is the governor of the state.

Until there's a vaccine for coronavirus, I'm staying home and if I do go out, I will limit my contact with people and wear a mask because I'm vulnerable, health-wise. 

That's the thing-- I don't know that it's not, which is what makes me so uneasy. I see so much absolutely shady stuff going on in my country (USA) now and it really does feel like we're being brought under the control of some freakish, abomination world system to me, but I am also paranoid and suffer from MI so I'm trying to figure out "Is this really what's going on or is this just my illness getting me wound up?"

We have no objective truth in the country anymore now that Christianity has all but been completely destroyed, so I don't know what to believe anymore; but I don't go anywhere anyway unless it's to the grocery store or on a walk around the block. I wanted to go to the masjid today but I got nervous about going out in public and didn't do it (It's a sunni masjid anyway, not sure if that really matters if its the only one around)

Yeah, I don't want to exacerbate that. Just take a deep breath, unplug from the Internet for a bit, go for a walk and remember, conspiracy or not, this is out of our control and strictly in Allah's (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) control. 

You aren't exacerbating it, I'm likely the person who will do that, I'm asking people (you at the moment) because I feel like maybe asking other people what they think can give me a more rational approach to everything that's going on.

Regardless of what happens though, you're correct: God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a better plan than we do, so we have to trust him.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

You did not get my point, tracking is not the only thing they can do with nanobots, they can do all sorts of things, like altering DNA, which is a reality already with CRSPR, it is not hard to implement that tech in microbots, they can also make people weaker physically,  in extreem cases they can even decide to kill a certain individual if they pose a huge threat to them and they can just brush it off as a "heart attack" or deaths from "unknown reasons"  you get the point, they can kill without taking the blame, what im trying to say is the possiblilities are endless with this tech, they could benefit so much from this, also you mentionned tracking via nanobots was delusional, not necessarly, I know a lot of people who barely use the internet and dont even use it at all where tracking via internet is just impractical, another problem is the fact that I can turn off all my devices or leave them at home, go in a caffe or my college log in as anonymus and be the biggest threat to them(whoever is tracking me if that is the case), if they had bots inside of me they would immediatly know who wrote what at what location.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If we were no one special then they would not be spying on us via the internet in the first place, you have to understand these people are desperate, they dont like taking risks they want to make sure everyone does not threaten their power and this could be anyone.

Also we have control to look into vaccine companies, we always do this, we always see who is the most trustworthy before doing something with them, why is it that with vaccines we suddenly just trust all companies??

Edited by HusseinAbbas

• Development Team
On 6/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, Abdul-Hadi said:

I mean it in a figurative sense, like it's some way of tracking everything you do and then they can come after you for not toeing the ideological line on LGBT or whatever the new, woke global religion is that these people desperately want to institute

I understand but I don't think that will because of the pandemic, it's going to pretty much infect the woke protesters and will eventually change people's minds about these movements, nobody wants to get sick

On 6/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, Abdul-Hadi said:

I feel like maybe asking other people what they think can give me a more rational approach to everything that's going on.

Regardless of what happens though, you're correct: God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a better plan than we do, so we have to trust him.

Yes, that's a good policy to have, also we have remember we live in a time where it is extremely to easy to manipulated and presented with an overload of information. There's only so much the mind can comprehend and absorb. A lot of what we read is noise or disinformation, this is especially true with conspiracy theories. 

• Development Team
4 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

If we were no one special then they would not be spying on us via the internet in the first place

In the grand scheme of things, we are nobody special. if we are being spied on, it's because we are either criminals, terrorists or pose a threat to national security. Last time, I checked I'm none of the above.

10 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Also we have control to look into vaccine companies, we always do this, we always see who is the most trustworthy before doing something with them, why is it that with vaccines we suddenly just trust all companies??

To pose a couple of question to your question: Why do some of us assume we are experts in vaccine research, when in reality, we are only informed about the ingredients in the vaccine. Is that just as dangerous as blindly trusting medical companies. Being informed about the ingredients is not the same as understanding what the ingredients do.

Secondly, why is it that the antivaccine activists aren't medical students or doctors themselves. You would think that the medical community would sound the alarm on dangerous material being injected into people? The fact that this information is spread on social media by so-called "troll farms "should be cause for alarm. What if this is politically motivated?  We don't even know where the trolls get their information from and if they do present information, it is clear that they misunderstood or misinterpreted the data.

• Unregistered
3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Secondly, why is it that the antivaccine activists aren't medical students or doctors themselves.

You kidding me? Just because they show lunatics on media, doesn't mean there are no doctors or microbiologists or human biologists to mention some few.

Were else you think i get my sources from? There are thousands of activists that know what they are talking about and work within that field, yet we don't see them get media attention, guess why?