Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkhiraisReal

Viruses & Vaccinations

ShiaChat Mod

Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science. Please refer to a licensed medical professional concerning health related issues. 

Message added by ShiaChat Mod

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

It is the seat of the higher soul according to many religions, and in Islam the forehead is also important in Islamic texts. Our emotional soul is said to be seated in the solar plexus area, which we can most easily feel when we get emotionally excited. Each part of the body has a role, but the Pineal gland is one of the most important and most covered up ones in history.

Now this is the juicy stuff I savor for :)  

The frontal cortex, which is mentioned in Surat al-3alaq or the "Blood Clot" is regarded as the part of the brain involved with planning thus why referenced in the respective chapter (i.e. the disbelievers planned to deceive God using that part of the brain). The verse you refer to does not instigate that this portion of the brain is the hub of their spirituality or the sole decision maker accountable for their deeds.  

From a philosophical viewpoint, this would raise the following questions, is our physical human body solely (if at all) responsible for our deeds, in which case, why is judgement passed onto the soul? I would argue that our drive is purely spiritual in all matters moral or ethical. That is to say, if I were to perform a sin, my soul has chosen to sin, and my brain will manifest it into reality. Remember, everything in between the Heavens and the Earth worships God, thus everything has a soul, an essence. Let that sink in. This is my humble opinion. I would be interested to read your opinion on the matter.  

Edited by A_A

1 minute ago, A_A said:

Now this is the juicy stuff I savor for :)  

The frontal cortex, which is mentioned in Surat al-3alaq or the "Blood Clot" is regarded as the part of the brain involved with planning thus why referenced to in the respective chapter (i.e. the disbelievers planned to deceive God using that part of the brain). The verse you refer to does not instigate that this portion of the brain is the hub of their spirituality or the sole decision maker accountable for their deeds.  

From a philosophical viewpoint, this would raise the following questions, is our physical human body solely (if at all) responsible for our deeds, in which case, why is judgement passed onto the soul? I would argue that our drive is purely spiritual in all matters moral or ethical. That is to say, if I were to perform a sin, my soul has choosen this path and my brain follows up to execute it and manifest it into reality. Remember, everything between the Heavens and the Earth worships God, thus everything has a soul, an essence. Let that sink in. This is my humble opinion. I would be interested to read your opinion on the matter.  

I spoke about the forehead without going into details according to Islamic sources. And it is the same part that we put on the ground when we pray to Allah, which is not by chance either. I wasn't referring to a specific verse, but mostly to hadiths, although if I remember correctly the Quran says that one can see the mark of prostration on the face of people. Many people take this literally as the black mark on the face. But people like me believe that it has to do with a much deeper mark that isn't some scab on the forehead or some dead skin. Anyway, we can discuss this issue on another thread. It is highly interesting to me and I would seriously enjoy it! 

Our physical body isn't responsible for anything, but how we handle ourselves will have an effect on the physical health and purity. So a healthy person will have a healthier body, which will also be witness against the person in judgment day. The body will pass judgment on us. It's not that our body gets judged. Our drives are basically energy, and those who control those energies is a pious person. Everything has a soul, including the billions of cells that create our body. We are simply wearing this body as a temporary suit, which we will discard soon. It is our responsibility to take care and handle it correctly. Also to learn all there is to know about it. How about you open a new thread about this topic, and I promise to support you in this venture in sha Allah. Thanks

2 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I spoke about the forehead without going into details according to Islamic sources. And it is the same part that we put on the ground when we pray to Allah, which is not by chance either. I wasn't referring to a specific verse, but mostly to hadiths, although if I remember correctly the Quran says that one can see the mark of prostration on the face of people. Many people take this literally as the black mark on the face. But people like me believe that it has to do with a much deeper mark that isn't some scab on the forehead or some dead skin. Anyway, we can discuss this issue on another thread. It is highly interesting to me and I would seriously enjoy it! 

Our physical body isn't responsible for anything, but how we handle ourselves will have an effect on the physical health and purity. So a healthy person will have a healthier body, which will also be witness against the person in judgment day. The body will pass judgment on us. It's not that our body gets judged. Our drives are basically energy, and those who control those energies is a pious person. Everything has a soul, including the billions of cells that create our body. We are simply wearing this body as a temporary suit, which we will discard soon. It is our responsibility to take care and handle it correctly. Also to learn all there is to know about it. How about you open a new thread about this topic, and I promise to support you in this venture in sha Allah. Thanks

Well, it looks like we agree on this matter if you admit that the physical body isn't responsible for anything. Now, you should be able to agree that the physical body cannot have any baring on our spirituality thus why vaccines can never be designed in a way to control people in a spiritual sense. 

Oh, do not be mistaken, vaccines controlling people and the role of the spirit in decision making is very much interconnected. This is philosophy brother. Your initial argument was that it's theoretically possible for a vaccine to directly inhibit spirituality, whereas I am saying no way. 

4 minutes ago, A_A said:

Well, it looks like we agree on this matter if you admit that the physical body isn't responsible for anything. Now, you should be able to agree that the physical body cannot have any baring on our spirituality thus why vaccines can never be designed in a way to control people in a spiritual sense. 

Oh, do not be mistaken, vaccines controlling people and the role of the spirit in decision making is very much interconnected. This is philosophy brother. Your initial argument was that it's theoretically possible for a vaccine to directly inhibit spirituality, whereas I am saying no way. 

Well they proved it scientifically it sees. If you research this part of the brain that they are talking about, you'll find many scientific studies done on it. Just check "Anterior insula".

The satanists use abuse and torture to degrade people into lower states of spirituality. We are all victims of this to a certain extent by being flooded with satanic influences from all directions. The only important thing here, is that Allah knows all, and therefore He will hopefully be more lenient with us than previous generations, which is also covered in the hadiths. IN sha Allah

@A_A

The results show increased activations of the anterior insula (AI) and anterior cingulate cortex (ACC) as well as the medial prefrontal cortex and temporal pole when sharing others' social suffering, both in LTM practitioners and controls.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28504364

That's just as mainstream of an example as it gets.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:45 AM, 313 Seeker said:

So it means that we can influence certain parts of the body to not only to change our physical, but also our emotional and spiritual states.

I don't quite understand what you mean. If you are trying to say that spirituality has an affect on the physical body as the report points out, I am not denying that. Sure some parts of the brain are more active than others during prayer but so what? My argument is that moral and ethical responses are triggered by the soul then executed by the body. 

On 5/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, A_A said:

I don't quite understand what you mean. If you are trying to say that spirituality has an affect on the physical body as the report points out, I am not denying that. Sure some parts of the brain are more active than others during prayer but so what? My argument is that moral and ethical responses are triggered by the soul then executed by the body. 

It goes both ways. Everything is connected. Sound body, sound mind.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:57 PM, 313 Seeker said:

Vaccines to kill people's faith

A leaked video showing a Pentagon presentation on how they are planning to use vaccines that target certain gene that attack people's "intents, beliefs and desires" (termed as religious / fanatic according to them), as part of FunVax campaign, and a fight against "religious fundamentalism". They have noticed that this gene gets activated when people read religious books, or describe themselves as religious.

This video has been debunked here,

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-funvax-pentagon-briefing-on-removing-the-god-gene-hoax.317/

Because the image is from an article that is later than the supposed date of the recording. 

In any case, I am still thankful for the video as it showed me the role of Anterior insula and scientific research done in the field of Compassion and emotions linked to it.

And I am sure that if this is the case, that some evil people somewhere are doing whatever they can to influence this part of the brain to take away compassion.

Salam,

To me this is the Imam of today's vaccine situation, after watching this video. It really think this is the most important video and information source that I've seen so far, and really makes it feel like the vaccine industry is a form of Russian roulette. This guy really explains all the things that the establishment tries to hide, better than anybody else. (mashaAllah)

COVID = certificate of vaccination ID

I don't need to tell you about the sort of person who actually believes that.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, hasanhh said:

Autism: Not in the vaccines, but in the DNA

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/dna-differences-may-shape-gene-expression-in-the-brain-before-birth/

-pre-birth expressions

This is interesting to me because I wondered, if autism is genetic why is it so much more common now than it used to be. The increased prevalence is much more than can be attributed to better diagnosis. As it turns out, there is correlation (no causation established) between prolonged or difficult labor and autism. Perhaps in earlier times, people with autism and many of their mothers died during birth. 

Alternately, it could be epigenetic effects of some pollutant or nutrient insufficiency, but certainly it occurs before birth. A person doesn't catch autism from a vaccine. 

2 hours ago, notme said:

A person doesn't catch autism from a vaccine. 

Many would disagree. There are research that says certain vaccines cause autism. There are also research that says vaccine don't cause autism. One of them is false. Which one? why? what incentives can there be to say that vaccines don't cause autism? did you check the videos I linked in this topic.

http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/the-vaccination-debate

36 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Many would disagree.

Many would be wrong and that fraudulent research has been debunked over and over. 

And even if it were true, as a parent of a child with autism, I'd much rather my child have autism than die of a preventable disease.

But it's not true so that doesn't matter. 

I'm absolutely certain I know more about autism and autism research than you do but if you want to debate it, start a topic. 

41 minutes ago, notme said:

Many would be wrong and that fraudulent research has been debunked over and over. 

And even if it were true, as a parent of a child with autism, I'd much rather my child have autism than die of a preventable disease.

I'm absolutely certain I know more about autism and autism research than you do but if you want to debate it, start a topic. 

This is a game of statistics. The claim exists that the level of autism skyrocketed as soon as certain vaccines became used. If this is true, the it can't be genetic, but environmentally linked. I am not perfect at research of numbers and stuff, but I found a CDC site that shows major increase in the last 20 years alone

386821250_ScreenShot2020-06-04at9_51_36PM.thumb.png.7f3b790122aee7911988b88b42b38864.png

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

If somebody does more in-depth work in finding out and confirming those statistical claims, it will once and for all put this issue at rest. That's if we don't want to take the face value statements of the likes of Robert Kennedy, and others who made that statistical claim. I believe the boom started in the 80's and 90's, at around the same time that vaccine companies were made immune from the law via special vaccine courts, and zero liability for anything. I'm not sure

@Allah Seeker

There is a difference between correlation and causation. Many things have been correlated with autism: vitamin D, diesel fumes, lead exposure, antidepressants, certain genetic mutations. A cause has not been established. Genetics is the only thing that has strong support, and even the source of those common mutations isn't known, and why they are active in some people but not in others. 

But the alleged vaccine connection was always fraudulent. It was a fabricated study. It is only due to its widespread distribution that it even needed to be refuted. 

Vaccines cause allergic reaction in some people. Those people can't get vaccinated. Everyone else should. Vaccines save lives. When was the last time someone you know died of polio? 

Edited by notme
Typos. I need reading glasses.

@notme

The only thing that I see rising in the 20 years is the vaccines. All the things that you mentioned, such as Vitamin C or pollution has probably gone down because of catalyzers used in cars. In any case, if there is a rise in multiple figures over the past 20 years, then the majority of Autism cases are not caused or rooted in a genetic problem. The root of that problem is obviously from outside. We are living in a political environment where vaccine companies are extremely protected legally and through the media as well. So when trying to find the truth, we must take that bias into consideration. There is a major cover-up happening, which is visible as I said by vaccine companies being literally immune to any prosecution for killing or harming people. So imagine how immune they are from being scrutinized by the media and education?

By the way the polio question also has alternative claims that contradict the mainstream idea that you follow without question. Maybe once you realize that governments and pharmaceutical companies are liars and thieves, your attitude will change. 

5 hours ago, notme said:

if autism is genetic why is it so much more common now than it used to be.

l think there are two reasons, at least.

One is trace chemicals in the environment. Similar to HFCS causing diabetes by another route.

The other is adults. Like in the Middle Ages, if a child was born and people thought there was something wrong with it they literally thre it to the wolves, in America these children were buried on the farm or in a garden. 

Also, post natal care is far more advanced than in the 1960s.

18 hours ago, notme said:

I am not expert in this area to have this discussion. But you must understand that there are monetary incentives behind vaccines and other incentives as well. Probably some satanic incentives that we don't fully understand. Why do I believe so? What is the difference between me and you? we both are human beings. I don't want to get sick, neither do you. But you believe vaccine will make you healthier and I believe otherwise. How come we have such extreme opinions regarding vaccines? certainly one of us are clearly very wrong. And I am not afraid of being wrong, if I am wrong I will admit I am wrong.

However no matter how much I try, I can never seem to understand why people would give shots to their young children who are the most amazing creatures flawless. Why would you want to do that with your child? I have to be a very mad man or very weird, or somewhere inbetween. Because clearly what I believe goes against the majority of beliefs regarding vaccines.

I do believe in health and that we have much control for our wellbeing. Through exercise, meditation, focus, food, spirituality, all these are non comparible to vaccines.

Dear @notme @hasanhh @Haji 2003

I have 3 questions for you; do you mind filling out this questionnaire please? (short or long responses are welcome, as you wish)

1) Do you think it's OK that vaccine companies are immune to any legal liability for their products? 

source

2) Would you agree to get injected with a DNA or RNA - altering "vaccine"? 

source

3) Would you agree to have a Bill Gates RFID chip injected into you with patent number 2020060606, and a permanent quantum dye tattoo?

source quantum dot tattoo  

source mark of the beast

thanks!

6 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Yes (flu and measles are RNA),

do you understand that the RNA / DNA altering technology actually permanently alters your DNA and makes you basically produce new things, or stop producing things you were born to produce? There is even talk about adding a new Chromosome altogether. You think that's OK? You wouldn't mind having that done to you? It won't be a simple injection, but quite a strange operation.

@Allah Seeker do you know that bearing children permanently alters your DNA? 

As does having some illnesses. 

In fact, it has been demonstrated probable (but not absolutely proven) that grandparents who endured a famine or extreme poverty have passed their altered, starvation adjusted DNA to at least their grandchildren. 

Living life alters your DNA. 

So to your questions: 

1. No. If that is the law, it should be changed. I doubt the legitimacy of your source.

2. Yes. See above.

3. If it will prevent a deadly illness, yes. If the chip or whatever becomes a problem I'll just give myself an EMP. I have doubts about the legitimacy of your source here too.

I don't believe any of your sources. You are wasting your time. If you want to be convincing, bring peer reviewed scientific articles which can be verified from multiple legitimate sources or by direct experimentation. 

If you developed a severe illness, would you go to a board certified doctor, or someone self-educated via YouTube?

51 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

do you mind explaining why it is ok for you that vaccine companies are the only business on earth that can't be held liable in a normal court? Sorry if my questions are bothering you

Because they are rated "safe and effective" and any population has their outliers in any reaction they bring. The most common is if a person is allergic to eggs. Another is other allergic reactions that cannot be accounted for. Example: my childhood dentist was one of twelve people nation wide that died from the swine flu vaccine in the 70s.

4 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Dear @notme @hasanhh @Haji 2003

I have 3 questions for you; do you mind filling out this questionnaire please? (short or long responses are welcome, as you wish)

1) Do you think it's OK that vaccine companies are immune to any legal liability for their products? 

source

2) Would you agree to get injected with a DNA or RNA - altering "vaccine"? 

source

3) Would you agree to have a Bill Gates RFID chip injected into you with patent number 2020060606, and a permanent quantum dye tattoo?

source quantum dot tattoo  

source mark of the beast

thanks!

1. No, if you make a product that harms people, you should be liable for any harm done to a person

2. Absolutely not, no way. I don't want DNA being injected into me

3. Absolutely unequivocally no. I don't care if they send me to jail for that, no way no how am I getting an RFID chip with 666 in it nor will I be getting a permanent dye tattoo

45 minutes ago, notme said:

In fact, it has been demonstrated probable (but not absolutely proven) that grandparents who endured a famine or extreme poverty have passed their altered, starvation adjusted DNA to at least their grandchildren. 

Like during the Dutch Hunger 75+ years ago.

This is in the domain of epigenetics and gene expression. Not DNA.

1 hour ago, notme said:

@Allah Seeker do you know that bearing children permanently alters your DNA? 

As does having some illnesses. 

Living life alters your DNA. 

So to your questions: 

1. No. If that is the law, it should be changed. I doubt the legitimacy of your source.

2. Yes. See above.

3. If it will prevent a deadly illness, yes. If the chip or whatever becomes a problem I'll just give myself an EMP. I have doubts about the legitimacy of your source here too.

I don't believe any of your sources. You are wasting your time. If you want to be convincing, bring peer reviewed scientific articles which can be verified from multiple legitimate sources or by direct experimentation. 

If you developed a severe illness, would you go to a board certified doctor, or someone self-educated via YouTube?

OK, so you would not mind to have some government or private company alter your DNA artificially. That is interesting

1. If you doubt the legitimacy of my source, then you can check for yourself, or? How do you get your beliefs if you don't check sources for yourself?

Here are some more sources for the patent:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/067396975/publication/WO2020060606A1?called_by=epo.org&q=WO2020060606

and I don't see why the one I posted earlier isn't reliable. What would it take for you to believe this patent? 

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Or you reject anything and wont even consider any source of anything if it contradicts what you want to believe? Did I post a YouTube? Isn't that weird thing to say?

How about sources for the vaccine companies not being liable? Don't you care about getting to the truth? Or you just reject and keep to your beliefs without any base?

Tell me if these sources are good enough?

I think with you I am truly wasting my time, because you don't seem to care about finding the truth. You just reject whatever you don't agree with emotionally, and don't try to debunk or disprove others. The vaccine courts and lack of liability is all over the internet.

A manufacturer is not liable for harm caused by a nondefective product due to its inherent or unavoidable dangerousness. Thus, if a properly manufactured vaccine will cause harmful side effects in some portion of the recipient population, the manufacturer of the vaccine is not liable for those side effects. This principle is the subject of comment k to section 402A.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK216813/

ncbi isn't good enough for you?

Maybe the supreme court website isn't good enough either? Not a credible source? Please tell me what you think?

“No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.”2

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf

Can you tell me what is wrong with my sources, or are you going to continue your biased approach against me without even bothering to make any kind of respectful effort to care about getting to the truth of this?

Just now, hasanhh said:

Like during the Dutch Hunger 75+ years ago.

This is in the domain of epigenetics and gene expression. Not DNA.

Thanks for the correction. Could you briefly explain the difference between changes to gene expression and changes to DNA? It provide a link that explains? I thought gene expression is regulated by DNA. 

Did you know we have genes to sense magnetic fields like many migratory animals? Obviously those genes are turned off in humans. I think it would be pretty awesome to know how to turn them on. 

I also think if we have genes for photosynthesis, those would be really cool to turn on. I don't know whether we have them. 

@Allah Seeker that harm exclusion seems reasonable. 

I'm allergic to grass. You know, normal grass that grows everywhere. Are parks and other public outdoor areas liable if I'm negatively impacted by their lawns and park areas? How would they even know to expect it? It's reasonable for a manufacturer to be liable for damage which can be expected. Obviously if the park decides to cover their lawn with poison ivy they should be liable for everyone's medical expenses and lost work time. But how common is a grass allergy? Same with vaccines - allergy to them is extremely rare. 

1 minute ago, notme said:

@Allah Seeker that harm exclusion seems reasonable. 

I'm allergic to grass. You know, normal grass that grows everywhere. Are parks and other public outdoor areas liable if I'm negatively impacted by their lawns and park areas? How would they even know to expect it? It's reasonable for a manufacturer to be liable for damage which can be expected. Obviously if the park decides to cover their lawn with poison ivy they should be liable for everyone's medical expenses and lost work time. But how common is a grass allergy? Same with vaccines - allergy to them is extremely rare. 

Ok thanks for your explanation. May your allergy go away