Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Viruses & Vaccinations

Message added by ShiaChat Mod

Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science. Please refer to a licensed medical professional concerning health related issues. 

• Veteran Member
On 1/26/2021 at 9:15 AM, starlight said:

This is called the 'primary immune response' and memory from the first assault(infection) is stored in our immune system.

l was watching something this past week. Probably on DeutscheWelle, CBS' 60 Minutes, whatever. lt was reported that tissue samples from the 1918 lnfluenza stiII exist; and that the medical researchers went to these nonagenarians and centenarians and found they still had the immunity they acquired from that time.

• Veteran Member
17 hours ago, hasanhh said:

sick in bed. So sick he couldn't do salah. lf you knew this man, he'd have to be flat-on-your-back, half-dead sick for him not to pray.

Ahamduallah, he is up and about. Not able to go to work, but feeling much better. My little sister still has a small headache. So the reaction lasted ~36 hours. They also got advice from J&J and the dispenser on what to check, do, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators

Russian backed PR agency running a campaign to discredit Pfizer vaccine.

French media have pointed to the similarities between Fazze’s message and the official Twitter account of Russia’s Sputnik V – a viral vector vaccine like AstraZeneca – which has repeatedly claimed “real world data” shows they are “safer and more efficient” than mRNA vaccines.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/may/25/influencers-say-russia-linked-pr-agency-asked-them-to-disparage-pfizer-vaccine

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

Ran across this link the other day. It's a long list. It takes even longer if you copy/paste the title into a new tab along with "PubMed".  PubMed is the published studies in the US national library of medicine.
https://covid-19tracker.milkeninstitute.org/

Edited by Son of Placid

• Advanced Member
On 1/25/2020 at 12:19 PM, Vindemiatrix said:

It's basically a conspiracy theory, and then after everyone gets panicked the government releases a vaccine which anti-vaxers claim will "condition" your psychological behaviour... 

Well if they're trying to condition my behavior with a vaccine, they're doing a pretty terrible job of it because I became more religious after I got the vaccine and can't rightly explain why. It just sort of happened.

• Forum Administrators
On 6/13/2021 at 5:14 AM, Berber-Shia said:

Logging back to this site real quick to say: If you're young and are planning to have kids in the future DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE.

Bye.

It's not allowed to post the exact same thing in two different topics on the same day. It will be really boring to have to read the same replies if everyone replies to you twice. 

• Veteran Member

The more I read about vaccines, the less I want it. I've been laid up for a long time now with nothing to do but study.
Not talking magnets or sticking a fork in my head. These are ridiculous claims to distract from reality. 

The European adverse events database,  https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/research-development/pharmacovigilance/eudravigilance is getting close to 600,000 now. Women should pay close attention considering they are 75% of the events. The majority are having serious reproduction issues, from mass bleeding to sterility. Miscarriage is a big deal too. The use of polypropylene glycol as a median allows the spikes to travel liberally throughout the body where they replicate. Studies show it concentrates in the ovaries as well as other organs.  

There is a facebook page, "Canadian Deaths and Adverse Reactions". Already more posts than Canada is willing to admit. Daily posts of people suffering or watching someone else suffer. The Canadian version of VAERS will not let you see past a summary. They finally admitted there are deaths but don't believe they are related, therefore, "under investigation". 

All possible treatments are being suppressed. Safer vaccines are also suppressed. The Milken Institute, https://covid-19tracker.milkeninstitute.org/ is tracking 331 treatments and 260 vaccines. The SinoVac vaccine has phase IV results published by the WHO, https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/default-source/immunization/sage/2021/april/5_sage29apr2021_critical-evidence_sinovac.pdf?sfvrsn=2488098d_5 , (AZ was approved for emergency use in phase II.) 
According to the study, most people show 2+ days of symptoms but zero hospitalizations. It's a conventional inactivated virus vaccine, like the average flu shot. It's been tested around the world, but nobody talks about it.

More and more studies show ivermectin, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV2H6_0i4f0, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/, and  https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.31.21258081v1 is effective at the onset. Even the NIH published in PubMed about vitamin D to strengthen immunity and lessen severity, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7692080/, while our government says it has no effect. Something is very wrong here.

The unvaccinated will soon have to go underground for fear they infect the fully protected.

• Forum Administrators
4 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

The more I read about vaccines, the less I want it.

Does your hesitancy also apply to the vaccines developed in Iran? This is Ayatollah Khamenei receiving a jab of a locally produced one.

If you have reservations about that, there's also one produced collaboratively between Iran and Cuba and the Cubans have an excellent international reputation in the area of health.

2021-06-25T092034Z_5718786_RC2L7O9ZF43G_

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/25/irans-supreme-leader-receives-local-covid-vaccine

• Veteran Member
On 6/25/2021 at 5:09 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Does your hesitancy also apply to the vaccines developed in Iran? This is Ayatollah Khamenei receiving a jab of a locally produced one.

If you have reservations about that, there's also one produced collaboratively between Iran and Cuba and the Cubans have an excellent international reputation in the area of health.

2021-06-25T092034Z_5718786_RC2L7O9ZF43G_

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/25/irans-supreme-leader-receives-local-covid-vaccine

Not sure how I could get an Iranian vaccine. I'm still working on getting to Mexico this year.
I have no doubt it's safer in many ways. COVIran Barakat is an inactivated virus vaccine which is like the conventional flu shot. I would bet the adverse events are minimal. Other inactivated vaccines are showing symptoms for 2+ days, zero hospitalizations. My options are the three experiments, or none.

• Moderators
On 5/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, SoRoUsH said:

Just a quick post:

الحمدلله I did not notice any side effects, whatsoever, other than a mild soreness near the injection spot, which lasted for only two days.

Same with me, I took Pfizer first dose.

• Forum Administrators
11 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Not sure how I could get an Iranian vaccine. I'm still working on getting to Mexico this year.
I have no doubt it's safer in many ways. COVIran Barakat is an inactivated virus vaccine which is like the conventional flu shot. I would bet the adverse events are minimal. Other inactivated vaccines are showing symptoms for 2+ days, zero hospitalizations. My options are the three experiments, or none.

My post was supposed to have both a humorous and serious angle.

The Iranian vaccine is not available/authorised outside Iran, but I thought it kinda funny that given the 'tech' it relies upon some people in the West may find it more acceptable than e.g. the Modern/Pfizer vaccine.

Like the Iranian one, I think the Chinese vaccines also rely on old tech.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, SoRoUsH said:

I am going in for my second dose of Moderna today. I will post an update soon.

18 hours after receiving my second dose of Moderna, I am feeling a little achy around my neck area and the injection site is noticeably sore. I felt cold half way through the night and am currently wearing a thick sweater, a thick pair pants and socks to keep me warm, while everyone else is dressed normally. It's 15C right now. I should add, I haven't had breakfast yet. Eating could help the cold/chill factor. Also, to emphasize, the pain isn't paralyzing or much. I can totally go to work today, but the minor pain is there and is noticeable.

Edited by SoRoUsH

Guest alMujahid
On 6/25/2021 at 1:25 PM, Son of Placid said:

More and more studies show ivermectin

Not just ivermectin, but a boatload of other treatments are working effectively and are backed by strong data, but oddly they're being shoved under the rug. Many of the medical scientists and doctors (there are countless, and their studies are countless. To name just one: Dr. Peter McCullough, a leading Cardiologist and medical researcher, most published in his field. I downloaded his recent study from the The American Journal of Medicine myself) talking about them and alternative treatments and views/approaches to the virus are being silenced (e.g. One thing for certain is that this is an experiemental vaccine (and this is an understatement and inaccurate description, for data is carefully and adequately collected in a real experiement, but this isn't the case with adverse reactions to the vaccine...) and vaccinating kids/the young should not be done. 

I found the podcast and conference recording below extremely eye-opening and alarming. These are highly reputed and senior scientists and physicians speaking out, raising serious concerns, and doing their best to inform the laymen. 

1) Hosted by Dr. Bret Weinstein (PhD). Guests are Dr. Robert Malone (MD, Inventor of mRNA drug tech) and Mr. Steve Kiersch, Serial Entrepreneur. Lenghty podcast, but first 20 mins and last 50 minutes can convey the main ideas presented. Original vid got removed from Dr. Bret's channel (and Dr. Bret also got demonitized), but was reposted by someone else:

2) Conference (and serious call to action) on Covid 19 and the Vaccine held in Texas by Dr. Richard Flemming (PhD, MD, JD): https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/ 
Dr. Flemming's website (specifically about the current situation/the pandemic/treatments): https://www.flemingmethod.com/

Note: Both very lengthy, but extremely important. Second one very formal and academic, first one easier to listen to. Having knowledge on fundamental biological concepts would be helpful in understanding both.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:33 PM, Son of Placid said:

I'm still working on getting to Mexico this year.
I have no doubt it's safer in many ways.

How so? Access to medicine that's being blocked here? 

• Veteran Member
On 7/4/2021 at 3:01 AM, Haji 2003 said:

My post was supposed to have both a humorous and serious angle.

The Iranian vaccine is not available/authorised outside Iran, but I thought it kinda funny that given the 'tech' it relies upon some people in the West may find it more acceptable than e.g. the Modern/Pfizer vaccine.

Like the Iranian one, I think the Chinese vaccines also rely on old tech.

I got the humour. Getting to Iran and pretending to be Iranian would be a bit of a challenge for me. I'd have to be there long enough to learn the language and get a tan. Of course, not authorized is as good as unvaccinated. Getting back home would be just as much fun. A negative PCR test before I leave, another when I land. Then three days in a hotel jail at around $1000. a day, then 11 more days in approved quarantine. 
Canada is now opening up here so fully vaccinated people can fly around without the restrictions. The irony is, doctors are warning the fully vaccinated not to fly because of increased risk of blood clots. Dying at 30,000ft is half way to heaven, no?
Miklken Institute shows 22 inactivated vaccines on trial. As with the 331 treatments on trial, they will be pushed back until everyone here gets the experimental jabs. 
Now I'm hearing that the vaccinated are shedding and effecting the unvaccinated. 
There's an alternative treatment running around Canada now, it's called bimectin. It's for deworming horses. Needless to say, it's not approved.

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Son of Placid said:

Miklken Institute shows 22 inactivated vaccines on trial. As with the 331 treatments on trial, they will be pushed back until everyone here gets the experimental jabs. 

This is why I think the idea that the virus was manufactured so that we could be vaccinated by Bill Gates in order to have microchips inserted or alter our DNA - is a bit of a stretch.

There are so many different players, who are unconnected and with competing interests that someone somewhere will blow the whistle if there really is a conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Son of Placid said:

There's an alternative treatment running around Canada now, it's called bimectin. It's for deworming horses. Needless to say, it's not approved.

And that observation applies to this comment you've made.

There are enough state players unconnected to the Pharma/industrial complex that if a treatment/cure was so easy - they'd be using it and winning easy political brownie points.

India has become a test-bed for the supply/usage of various drugs/therapies (Ayurvedic, homopathic, allopathic) bought by educated middle class people - that if anything was effective it would be known about right now.

• Moderators
On 7/5/2021 at 4:07 PM, SoRoUsH said:

18 hours after receiving my second dose of Moderna, I am feeling a little achy around my neck area and the injection site is noticeably sore. I felt cold half way through the night and am currently wearing a thick sweater, a thick pair pants and socks to keep me warm, while everyone else is dressed normally. It's 15C right now. I should add, I haven't had breakfast yet. Eating could help the cold/chill factor. Also, to emphasize, the pain isn't paralyzing or much. I can totally go to work today, but the minor pain is there and is noticeable.

InshaAllah you are doing fine. My wife brother took the second dose of Moderna and he had the same symptoms that you just described. It took him 1-2 days to get normal after fever.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

InshaAllah you are doing fine. My wife brother took the second dose of Moderna and he had the same symptoms that you just described. It took him 1-2 days to get normal after fever.

الحمدلله I'm fine now. 

The effects started after 12 hours of receiving the shot and ended 14 hours after that. So, I'd say, I felt light flu-like symptoms for a day only.

This morning I woke up completely fine الحمدلله.

• Advanced Member
On 7/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Like the Iranian one, I think the Chinese vaccines also rely on old tech

Salam Iran has produced  other vaccines  based on high tech which if nothing  unusual  happens  then all Iranian  vaccines which have produced  by high tech will be available  until end of summer InshaAllah .

• Veteran Member
On 7/6/2021 at 12:37 AM, Guest alMujahid said:

Not just ivermectin, but a boatload of other treatments are working effectively and are backed by strong data, but oddly they're being shoved under the rug. Many of the medical scientists and doctors (there are countless, and their studies are countless. To name just one: Dr. Peter McCullough, a leading Cardiologist and medical researcher, most published in his field. I downloaded his recent study from the The American Journal of Medicine myself) talking about them and alternative treatments and views/approaches to the virus are being silenced (e.g. One thing for certain is that this is an experiemental vaccine (and this is an understatement and inaccurate description, for data is carefully and adequately collected in a real experiement, but this isn't the case with adverse reactions to the vaccine...) and vaccinating kids/the young should not be done. 

I found the podcast and conference recording below extremely eye-opening and alarming. These are highly reputed and senior scientists and physicians speaking out, raising serious concerns, and doing their best to inform the laymen. 

1) Hosted by Dr. Bret Weinstein (PhD). Guests are Dr. Robert Malone (MD, Inventor of mRNA drug tech) and Mr. Steve Kiersch, Serial Entrepreneur. Lenghty podcast, but first 20 mins and last 50 minutes can convey the main ideas presented. Original vid got removed from Dr. Bret's channel (and Dr. Bret also got demonitized), but was reposted by someone else:

2) Conference (and serious call to action) on Covid 19 and the Vaccine held in Texas by Dr. Richard Flemming (PhD, MD, JD): https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/ 
Dr. Flemming's website (specifically about the current situation/the pandemic/treatments): https://www.flemingmethod.com/

Note: Both very lengthy, but extremely important. Second one very formal and academic, first one easier to listen to. Having knowledge on fundamental biological concepts would be helpful in understanding both.

How so? Access to medicine that's being blocked here? 

I've seen that video and countless others. Milken Institute is tracking 331 medications and 260 some vaccines. Many of the medications being studied have been put on the back burner. Many were to have their final phases published by April 30th, stalled til 2022. 
My BP medication, in layman's terms, is an inflammatory reaction blocker. The medical term, Angiotensin receptor blocker, can't even be posted on fb. Had my entire post erased three times as soon as I finished typing it.

I have a time share on a small Mexican island. I go there every year, mainly for fishing. Going there is not a problem, coming back is. The Canadian unvaccinated have to get negative PCR tests to return, then stay in a hotel 3 days,($1000. a day) then 11 more days quarantine. That or a $3000. fine for walking out of the airport.

I'm also kinda laid up waiting for surgery, not supposed to lift 5 lbs, let alone haul in a XX lb fish. I could, I would.

With our last fake spike they've backlogged surgery for who knows how long. 
I shouldn't complain. A week before I went in for surgery, Nov/Dec 2020, my neighbour found out he had cancer. Was at his funeral today.

• Veteran Member

@Son of Placid

My condolences to you.

I haven't taken the vaccine.  Nor do I have any interest to do so.

Here is the latest news in America about forced vaccinations in America.

Everyone stop what you are doing and read this thread regarding forced Covid vaccination amongst our troops as a potential effort to purge conservatives from its ranks. 

Incredibly important. https://twitter.com/whywherever/status/1413705439901069314

Subscribe: @CandaceOwens

• Forum Administrators
8 hours ago, Laayla said:

Everyone stop what you are doing and read this thread regarding forced Covid vaccination amongst our troops as a potential effort to purge conservatives from its ranks. 

So conservatives don't like the vaccine?

Should just let Darwin do his business.

• Veteran Member
On 7/11/2021 at 4:36 AM, Haji 2003 said:

So conservatives don't like the vaccine?

Should just let Darwin do his business.

If these vaccines are a political choice the world could be conservative soon.
I get 3 experimental options or nothing. 
Darwin missed 99.7% of the infected population even though people like Andrew Cuomo did their best.
My daughter was told to stay home and rest. If it gets bad enough, go to the hospital. She and her kids are part of the 99.7% Darwin couldn't get by natural means, thus the vaccines.

By today's numbers, 326,777 Europeans wish they didn't take AZ. 284,433 wish they didn't get Pfizer, 68,950 wish they hadn't taken Moderna, and 16,872 wish the didn't do J&J. That's almost 700,000 Darwinian candidates.

What baffles me is Ivermectin has been safe for 50 years and now proven to be effective but it's taboo. Just the other day I had a lady say; "Certainly you are not advocating a drug that hasn't been approved." FDA can't approve them. 331 drugs on trial, all waylaid for the sake of experimental vaccines. Vaccines are not to be promoted if treatments are available but here we are. 

The other ridiculous thing going around is the unvaccinated being treated like lepers. You must assume all unvaccinated are political misfits, automatically have the virus and are out to kill your "fully protected" self. 

• Forum Administrators
17 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

What baffles me is Ivermectin has been safe for 50 years and now proven to be effective but it's taboo. Just the other day I had a lady say; "Certainly you are not advocating a drug that hasn't been approved." FDA can't approve them. 331 drugs on trial, all waylaid for the sake of experimental vaccines. Vaccines are not to be promoted if treatments are available but here we are. 

As I have said before there are millions of Indians who can afford such treatments and who have been desperately buying anything (including fakes) on the black market.

If this were effective, word would have spread. But we are just not seeing it.

Also there are plenty of countries who were late to order vaccines and/or don't have the money to pay for them, if treatments like ivermectin worked, don't you think they'd have used that by now?

20 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

By today's numbers, 326,777 Europeans wish they didn't take AZ. 284,433 wish they didn't get Pfizer, 68,950 wish they hadn't taken Moderna, and 16,872 wish the didn't do J&J. That's almost 700,000 Darwinian candidates.

Look at the level of infections now (e.g. in the UK) and the corresponding number of hospitalisations and compare the corresponding figures earlier this year.

Vaccines have stopped the spread of the disease.

Numbers are relative and those 700,000 unfortunates are a much smaller number than what would have happened if people had not been vaccinated.

• Forum Administrators

This is the latest I have seen on ivermectin:

It would therefore be premature to conclude absolutely that ivermectin has no place in COVID-19 treatment. On the basis of current evidence, however, its use cannot be recommended.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/ivermectin-why-potential-covid-treatment-isnt-recommended-use

This study should be reporting by September:

https://brighterworld.mcmaster.ca/articles/mcmaster-researchers-leading-international-study-to-test-three-widely-available-drugs-for-early-covid-19-treatment/

The fight against CV is a marathon rather than a sprint.

If these alternative therapies work, I am sure they'll be adopted. If they work but developed countries ban them, I am sure there'll be a roaring trade (in the black market if nothing else).

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2021 at 12:33 PM, Haji 2003 said:

If this were effective, word would have spread. But we are just not seeing it.

Actually brother, countless researchers and physicians are seeing it, but they're being brutally censored. Please see this, all peer reviewed stuff: Ivermectin in COVID-19 | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com). Before dismissing it as a random non-credible site, please click on the "Network & Support" Tab. 

@Son of Placid You might find this interesting, Dr. Pierre Kory's and the FLCCC's Covid19 prevention protocol: I-MASK+ Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Edited by AStruggler

• Veteran Member
On 7/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, AStruggler said:

Actually brother, countless researchers and physicians are seeing it, but they're being brutally censored. Please see this, all peer reviewed stuff: Ivermectin in COVID-19 | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com). Before dismissing it as a random non-credible site, please click on the "Network & Support" Tab. 

@Son of Placid You might find this interesting, Dr. Pierre Kory's and the FLCCC's Covid19 prevention protocol: I-MASK+ Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

The article from Gavi.org was done in April, siting a study from February. It's been updated, again. 
The latest from the NIH; Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.31.21258081v1

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx

New Ivermectin Study By Prof. Eli Schwartz (Awesome Results) - Israeli Study, 

• Forum Administrators
On 7/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, AStruggler said:

but they're being brutally censored. Please see this, all peer reviewed stuff:

If the last bit of the first sentence is true then the start of the second sentence can't also be true.

The efficacy of a drug being promoted by rightwing figures worldwide for treating Covid-19 is in serious doubt after a major study suggesting the treatment is effective against the virus was withdrawn due to “ethical concerns”.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns