Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Message added by ShiaChat Mod

Warning! Views expressed and sources provided here may be false, misleading, and may not reflect proper medical science. Please refer to a licensed medical professional concerning health related issues. 

• Veteran Member

AstraZeneca vaccine has puzzling aspects.

Developed from an adenovirus extracted from chimpanzee stools. [found in the "Viral Vector" section]

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03326-w

ln another development, trials for China's vaccine are to begin in Morocco: https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2020/11/326142/morocco-reportedly-to-receive-covid-19-vaccine-from-china/  dated 16Nov20

This testing was reported earlier:  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccine-sinopharm/peru-morocco-to-test-china-sinopharm-covid-19-vaccine-in-phase-3-trial-idUSKCN25G0G9  20Aug2020

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who peddle junk often mix in a little truth to sell it.

Certainly as an avid supporter of vaccines, I would not be the first in the queue to get one.

I can't find the right thread for this, so this will have to do for the time being:

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Pfiser is making its first shipment to the US.

A special permit was needed.

https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/aviation/527835-first-doses-of-pfiser-vaccine-being-flown-to-us-from-belgium 

Meanwhile, politicians with their insatiable need to show-off for themselves, are publicly arguing over "who gets it first".

Edited by hasanhh
link correction
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 12/2/2020 at 5:43 AM, Guest Popcorn said:

l read the answer to this on the lnternet this past Fall, but you'll have to search for it. l do not remember even what l was searching at the time.

• Veteran Member

Uncertainty about these vaccines?

[ed- This does not include whether these are vaccines as we generally understand them, or "suppressants" as the virus continues to circulate throughout the body and mutate.]

Why Moderna (stock -ed.) got "slammed"

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/2d506b7f-c8bd-38a6-ac1f-da079afce2f9/why-moderna-got-slammed-on.html 

lt may take a year for any determination.

• Advanced Member

I find it quite stupid to use your body r your families body especially children as guniea pig. Unless you are fully informed what you are injecting yourself with. Taking advice from doctors/nurses is not = fully informed. As doctors/nurses work as salesmen for the pharma companies.

I believe if people would be more open minded and would take responsibility, they would be very careful deciding whether to give their family members or themselves injections.

:book:

• Veteran Member

Reuters is reporting tonight that Europe is speeding up its process of granting temporary approval to Covid vaccines in response to Britian beginning vaccination last week and the US on Monday the 14th.

BBC commented that Canada has ordered enough vaccine 4x thier population.

• Moderators

I didn't tell anybody but I volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials for C-19 ... Alhamdolillah I received my first shot yesterday and wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя. It has really boošteđ my immuniķişhty and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, starlight said:

with иo side effects whatsoeveя. I

From the mixed phonetics"

"...with 'i-o'(~'ow') side effects what-so-'ev'-ya."

"ow" side effects ?   :dry: "Droll . . . very droll"*

* that is an actual quotation.

Edited by hasanhh
spelin' and edit extra "what"
  • Veteran Member
8 hours ago, starlight said:

but I volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials for C-19 ... Alhamdolillah

Salam Uhty.

l know Pfiser-BioNtech and the Moderna 'vaccines' are mRNA, and that the OX-Astragenica is a modified adenovirus; but what are the Russian and Chinese 'vaccines'?

l hope we get a choice in which ones we can get. <-- l hope this not too subjective or 'reactionary' . What is your current opinion?

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

I kind of agree with that…

Personally i myself don't trust the vaccines,  same goes with lots of my colleagues  

• Advanced Member
On 12/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, Guest Popcorn said:

EXACTLY!!! 

that is one of the biggest reasons i dont trust them...covid is a flu and it isnt the first time it appeared..SARS,MERS, etc...

a virus is changing constantly from form and tries much to dominate and get immune for medicines etc..  they are all same!

• also lets not forget the fact they really are pushing us to take it.. and that looks also really suspicious (why would they do that)
  • plus how about that covid got seriously predicted 100 years ago ( i mean even we from the hospital belief its complete made up) 
  • i know from my work at the pharmacy.. belief me, everything goes about money money money, those vaccines are trash ( and i will belief that for ever)
  • also we nurses when we take samples from patients and research it we have found out that lots admenistrative/other employees create lots of mess with registering people.. it happens way to much that people die of different illnesses yet they registered as "died by covid" also happens alot that a person is getting nested negative yet they register him as positive.....sooo, yes that what is happening behind youre all backs

to be honest i am also really curious where it will end up with the vaccines..

i dont have really good feeling

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Salam Uhty.

l know Pfiser-BioNtech and the Moderna 'vaccines' are mRNA, and that the OX-Astragenica is a modified adenovirus; but what are the Russian and Chinese 'vaccines'?

l hope we get a choice in which ones we can get. <-- l hope this not too subjective or 'reactionary' . What is your current opinion?

its all business! if you still want to take a vaccines then i am advising you moderna

phizer also had some problems in their production ( they put a too high doses in vaccines, which can do a damage on youre health).. phizer ( made by America )is a really well know industry for vaccines they have for lots diseases/flu/inneses they sell it often too in Europe ( i see them literally daily)

moderna is more trustworthy because it got a research done and among the things the doses is fine, also storing them is much easier then phizer (needs extreme cooling) moderna is an American brand ( to be honest i have never seen a vaccine from them in our pharmacy or even at hospital, in Europe that brand is quit new)

Edited by F.M
  • Forum Administrators
22 minutes ago, F.M said:

Personally i myself don't trust the vaccines,  same goes with lots of my colleagues

Elsewhere on this site, I posted a video of an ER nurse in PA who did not wear masks outside hospital. She was either moved or sacked shortly thereafter.

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Elsewhere on this site, I posted a video of an ER nurse in PA who did not wear masks outside hospital. She was either moved or sacked shortly thereafter.

because we hospital employees must work according what the protocol says, if we dont than we have huge consequences one of the wurst are  getting into jail, losing our registration , getting at court etc.. 

no matter which function you have either scientist, docto or even a registered nurse.. we all are literally slaves of the government and their protocolles 

Edited by F.M
  • Forum Administrators
28 minutes ago, F.M said:

because we hospital employees must work according what the protocol says ... we all are literally slaves of the government and their protocolles 

Surely the mask protocol makes a lot of sense?

F1.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carous

• Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

definitely, the mask itself are important in all cases, including departments as oncology,surgery etc.. 

same rule is with hand shoes and always disinfecting youre hands!! those are common things which should be done ever time..with corona nothing actually changed BUT the employees should keep 1.5m distance, wearing face masks, hand shoes, in some hospitals even costumes.. they are extra alert, if you dont listen to the protocols then yes, there are huge consequences 

wearing a face mask can help to minimize the spreading of micro-organism

The-World-Health-Organizations-Your-5-Moments-for-Hand-Hygiene-campaign-14-16.png

Edited by F.M
  • Veteran Member
39 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

F1.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carous

The amount of exposure makes a difference. Nassim Taleb says that there is convexity in the relationship between viral load and infection levels.

In the convex part of the curve, gains are disproportionately large: a reduction of x% of viral exposure leads to a drop of much more than x in risk of infection. And, patently we are in the convex part of the curve. For example, to use the case above, a reduction of viral load by 75% for a short exposure could reduce the probability of infection by 95% or more!

https://medium.com/incerto/the-masks-masquerade-7de897b517b7

• Advanced Member
On 12/19/2020 at 4:02 AM, starlight said:

I didn't tell anybody but I volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials for C-19 ... Alhamdolillah I received my first shot yesterday and wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя. It has really boošteđ my immuniķişhty and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

This is not how medicine works. What makes you so sure you have not received any side effects whatsoever?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, lissenma said:

This is not how medicine works. What makes you so sure you have not received any side effects whatsoever?

люди здесь не шутят 

;)

• Veteran Member
On 12/21/2020 at 11:38 AM, starlight said:

люди здесь не шутят 

;)

:ranting:"Could you please post in Anglish so us dotards can understand it, comrade?"  :grin:

Now, uplifting from the plebeian rant to the reporting, this article is on Gamaley's Sputnik V vaccine:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/11/russia-s-claim-successful-covid-19-vaccine-doesn-t-pass-smell-test-critics-say 

• Veteran Member

Here is a summary report on the Oxford-Astragenica vaccine. A 1 minute read.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)32661-1/fulltext 

~70% overall efficacy

Efficacy varied from ~62% to ~90% when correlated with the number of viral particles in the injection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Children and SARS-CoV-2

--have more "new T cells" is a possible reason for their apparent resistance to C-19

--teenagers are having a noticeable rise in the number of strokes (NOTE: from previous reading: the first age statistically recording strokes in the past is 13)

https://www.dw.com/en/children-and-the-coronavirus/av-56126685 

--also, limits in PCR testing (at end)

• Advanced Member

3 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Make sure you read to at least the middle of the following - for the link to vaccines.

Eq-tsDXW4AE8eXQ?format=jpg&name=medium

who did write this?

• Forum Administrators
38 minutes ago, F.M said:

who did write this?

Identity: unknown. State of mind: nutjob.

It was put through the letterbox of someone who then posted it on Twitter.

• Advanced Member

From comment section:

Why must vaccines not be questioned? My first thought on hearing this is what do they have to hide? I will be honest, I accepted all vaccines without question, I now realise I was under this mindset that science must not be questioned. Nothing in a civilised society should be free from exploration to gather information or knowledge, so what is so threatening to them that they shut down all discourse on vaccinations unless it completely agrees with the pharmaceutical corporate line. This much power is unhealthy and should not be tolerated in a free society.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/new-york-times-kerry-meltzer-covid-vaccines/

• Veteran Member

It's time to question science when it goes against itself for the sake of profit. Big pharma and their "experts" have forgotten about us, it's all about the money. 

I had opportunity to talk with many ICU nurses lately. Some more skeptic than I about everything, and none ready to take a vaccine before it's proven safe.