Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

Is Corona Virus man made?

40 minutes ago, Northwest said:

@The Green Knight

In regard to the Last Days, there really isn’t anything to be rectified. As all inspired religions and traditions have indicated, the forces of evil would largely win out in the end, leading to the demise of most or all of the planet’s inhabitants. That outcome is set in stone. Humanity’s collective decisions to serve Satan over the millennia have built up a “prison-planet” on which increasingly Satanic circumstances have severed people’s very capacity to serve the Creator, owing to factors such as chemicals and electromagnetism, which irreversibly alter and destroy the spiritual and biological components of creation. The servants of evil can manipulate and control everything on this planet to their benefit, and even control the spiritual and biological ecosystems of the human body from a remote distance, from the womb to the grave. Of course, one may justly conclude that the Creator has decided to let humanity experience its just desserts for siding with evil over millennia, so all (or nearly all) of us who are left are consigned, even from birth, to eternal punishment in the Hereafter, as inspired religions and traditions indicate. For example, changes in the testosterone and oestrogen levels of the sexes, along with other influences, have essentially destroyed the biological distinctions between male and female, so there are no longer any men and women but bisexual mutants. We have turned into sub-animals. In this and other senses, many of the narrations that speak of women following the last Dajjal may not be literally true, because by then there will be no biological females or males left, but mutants.

Pardon me but this is exaggeration with despair. I advise us all to trust Allah's decisions and have patience, even if He decides against our wills. Men being like women is due to their lust and extended state of impurity as well as their loss of hardwork, fortitude and despair and other qualities which were generally gender defining. These will be unable to help Dajjal physically and will be a reason of their failures. Your post also suggests you are heavily affected by their psyops propaganda, for instance you probably think NSA is watching you. The same NSA is unable to stop torrent sharing piracy sites like "the pirate bay". The same agencies and technologies could not stop 9/11 or Iranian missiles hitting their bases, nor help them much at all when confronted with the party of Allah. They will all be wiped out. Their chemicals and electromagnetisms and fossil fuel monopoly and trainloads of money nothing will be of use. Just wait and see.

The US is losing its world superpower status due to its failure to lead on the Covid-19 crisis – and this time, it might not recover

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/us-Trump-world-decline-coronavirus-brazil-bolsonaro-a9430566.html

Edited by Muslim2010

An American woman writes Corona diaries in Iran and compares: Everyone should learn from the Iranians

1583452943180.jpg

https://www.shafaaq.com/en/report/an-American-woman-writes-corona-diaries-in-Iran-and-compares-everyone-should-learn-from-the-iranians/

Their end game is the weakening of the whole world for the sake of the strengthening of Israel. Their goal is to have a guy seen as the Messiah leading the world after someone like Trump builds them their Temple:

788350819_images(6).jpeg.63aec9c2cf2edc363a8854aaee75c12b.jpeg

I'm not 100% sure who will come out first, the anti Christ or the anti Mahdi (if appreciate if someone who knows can share their opinion on this), but I do think that the Mahdi will emerge before the Christ. So this would mean that the Mahdi will further the resistance against both evil movements, and focus on his own nemesis, until Jesus comes back and eliminates his. Of course, I think that the most important jobs by both of these will be the education and setting straight of what the true religion of God really is.

When it comes to the Messiah, there is now talk among the Jews of two Messiahs. One is a military and almost secular leader who will get killed after Israel gets attacked from the north - I think their prophecy basically said the Persians and Russians. Then, after this event the second Moshiakh comes, who is the final one who will usher in the golden age. The former is called Moshiakh Ben Yosef, and the latter is Moshiakh Ben David. 

In any case, the current Zionist Messiah movement has its loyalty not to Washington or London, but to Jerusalem. Actually some of their Mizvah commandments talks about the necessity of killing all of 'Amolek', descendents of Edom, which are people mentioned in the Bible. They interpret Edom and Amolek to be white Christian Roman West. So this is basically the US and Europe. Their aim is actually to destroy these, as a pre requisite for the Moshiakh to come. There are many Rabbis who openly talk about this interpretation. It's all connected to the supposed rivalry between Esau and Jacob. Just like they helped build up and finance most large empires and countries, they also see to their destruction. Just like the devil who supports and promises, but then leaves his victim in the lurch.

The whole immigration model into Europe by having Muslim Arabs flood Christian Western countries is part of this plan. They want to use 'Ismail' as a broom to get rid of Amolek by letting them inter marry with Arabs, in order to break their ethnic identity. If you notice most Western countries have a very strong campaign going for mixing all cultures and promote diversity, and having open borders for immigrants. In the meantime Israel is promoting the total opposite within its own borders. It is a way to kill Amolek, which is in their commandments and prerequisites for Moshiakh to come. Or better said, it is their interpretation, which is in most likelihood very false. 

The most powerful movement of theirs now is called Habad Lubuvitch, which had as most recent major leader a guy called Rebbe. They have their own intelligence network and they basically control the US and own most of Russia too.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, 313 Seeker said:

I can't stand this guy for what he did to Sayid Musa Sadra - and other things too - but he did say a lot of truth and controversial things:

90670376_1441484856033342_2034319579102052352_n.jpg.9ce4392d7bf70aad8235b4ec093ae791.jpg

There is so much controversial topics about this guy. Some call him a hero and a true leader, while others call him a pedophile and warmongoer.

great man made river wich nato bombed.

https://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/07/27/great-man-made-river-nato-bombs/

20 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Pardon me but this is exaggeration with despair. I advise us all to trust Allah's decisions and have patience, even if He decides against our wills. Men being like women is due to their lust and extended state of impurity as well as their loss of hardwork, fortitude and despair and other qualities which were generally gender defining. These will be unable to help Dajjal physically and will be a reason of their failures. Your post also suggests you are heavily affected by their psyops propaganda, for instance you probably think NSA is watching you. The same NSA is unable to stop torrent sharing piracy sites like "the pirate bay". The same agencies and technologies could not stop 9/11 or Iranian missiles hitting their bases, nor help them much at all when confronted with the party of Allah. They will all be wiped out. Their chemicals and electromagnetisms and fossil fuel monopoly and trainloads of money nothing will be of use. Just wait and see.

agreed except for the piratebay part. NSA does stop piratebay, it's just that after getting blocked piratebay registers with a new domain and this goes on in circles

LINK: Friday Sermon by Yemeni Scholar Ibrahim Al-Ubeidi: Coronavirus Is Part of a Plan by the Jews, Israel, U.S. to Control Mecca, Medina; The Saud Clan Is a Jewish Family Brought into Power in Order to Judaize These Cities

Yemeni scholar Ibrahim Al-Ubeidi said in a Friday, March 13, 2020 sermon in Sanaa, Yemen that aired on Al-Eman TV (Yemen) that Saudi Arabia, which he referred to as "the United States of Saudi Arabia", has openly declared that it is normalizing relations with Israel. He said that the rise of the Saud clan, which he described "a Jewish family par excellence", was brought about by an Iraqi Jew named Mordechai as part of a Jewish plan to Judaize the holy mosques in Mecca and Medina. In addition, Sheikh Al-Ubeidi said that the late Houthi leader, Hussein Badreddin Al-Houthi, had predicted that the Jews, Israel, and America would take control of Mecca and Medina and create a pandemic in order to shut down the two holy mosques. Sheikh Al-Ubeidi further claimed that the coronavirus pandemic affects the holy mosques in Mecca and Medina but does not affect dancing halls were Saudi man and women meet and dance with foreigners.

My calculation tells me that regardless of Corona's nature, it being artificial, directed or natural, one thing is certain and that is that we are all going to see much more of pandemics and these can mutate, get more lethal and are generally scary enough to warrant taking some measures.

(- I should not need to write that obeying the Creator and fearing Him is paramount whichever way life goes.)

- Regarding pandemic thing, it is now on my list of to-do things to:

a. build a walk through disinfection chamber at home entrance

b. build disinfection chambers for items separately

c. build disinfection gadgets and keep them in my vehicle

d. acquire or build personal protection gear that employ technologies like HEPA filteration and plasma and other sustainable techniques

e. control the environment of at least some part of my house with those technologies

f. take more security measures, bad times turn people into monsters which then become the biggest and foremost concern for survival (a couple of new russian AKs and extra mags with an ammo cache, trade away the current stuff, this way I need only one type of ammo to feed guns that can fit all scenarios)

g. expand my workshop to include more unusual tools like a welding plant among other things

h. rely even less on "the grid" with regards to everything including power, food, water, protection, deterrence and as many things as possible

I. always keep surplus stuff in the event we have to use barter system, could be stored extra grain from my fields

j. educate my older children to assist and if need be take over in this regard

k. employ automation wherever I can using things like arduino or conventional electronics

l. everything I do build and employ must be dependable and durable

Iraqi researcher Jomaa Al-Atwani said in a March 12, 2020 interview on Al-Nujaba TV (Iraq) that America is waging a biological war against the Arab and Islamic world by means of the COVID-19 pandemic and that there is little difference between this biological war and America's other attempts to cause sectarian, racial, or ethnic violence in the Middle East. The interviewer then quotes a Russian researcher who said that America was founded thanks to biological warfare, giving the example of the distribution of blankets infected with smallpox to Native Americans.