Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

Is Corona Virus man made?

13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

the next outbreak ? We’re not ready | Bill Gates :keeporder::censored:

Here is Bill Gates saying how vaccines are helpful to reduce population

One might say it I was a slip, but here he says it again ..

Vaccination - to reduce population! (Bill Gates admits)

Could he actually mean what he says?

@Haji 2003 @AkhiraisReal

Edited by 313 Seeker

5 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

@313 Seeker his entire philantrophy career is about depopulation agenda. If I recall correctly, his father had a major position in Planned Parenthood, who have been under investigation for racketeering selling fetal tissues.

The standard vaccine contain among others:

Swine

(aborted) Fetal tissue

I think monkey too, I'm not sure. It's on the CDC site I believe.

Edited by 313 Seeker

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

The standard vaccine contain among others:

Swine

(aborted) Fetal tissue

I think monkey too, I'm not sure. It's on the CDC site I believe.

yes, monkey kidney cell its called "vera cell" if I remember correctly. Other interesting ones are Wi-38 and mrc-5.

1 minute ago, AkhiraisReal said:

yes, monkey kidney cell its called "vera cell" if I remember correctly. Other interesting ones are Wi-38 and mrc-5.

I wonder if any of the scholars ever passed a fatwa about injecting human tissue, and monkeys and pigs, and dogs too I think. I wonder if people have done research into the possibility of making alternative cocktails with more halal ingredients. Been trying to find out for years, including asking my Biology professors, but still no reply.

Ansarullah leader: US, its allies guilty of biological warfare

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Sayyed Abdulmalik Al-Houthi said in a speech on Saturday, on the occasion of the anniversary of Sayyed Hussein Al-Houthi’s martyrdom that the Coronavirus appeared as a new threat in the global arena. He noted that it is possible that America has a hand in spreading the epidemic and taking advantage of it even if it means harming the American society itself.

He also pointed out that companies owned by the Zionist lobby in America consider the economic interest a justification for doing anything, no matter how harmful. "It is possible that the Zionist lobby spread a pandemic and create a vaccine for treatment in exchange of immense profit," he explained. He continued, “some American companies are known to have had created a pandemic after preparing a vaccine for it to sell it in very large amounts.”

He stressed that many of the epidemics and problems are the product of a person’s actions and his/her behaviors as confirmed by the Holy Qur’an. He then continued explaining that this might occur due to the lack of adhering to the right guidance and divine instructions.

“Epidemics may come due to an imbalance in how humans deal with nature, such as a man-made error that may result in significant damage,” he said. “Epidemics and diseases may also occur due to systematic work intended to spread damage, such as biological warfare, which includes the usage of viruses to spread epidemics in specific societies.”

Moreover, Sayyed Abdulmalik Al-Houthi expressed that America and some countries have huge laboratories with great capabilities that work to use harmful viruses that spread epidemics and kill people. He added that it is not the first time the US uses biological warfare, reminding everyone of the blankets infected with smallpox germs once provided for native Americans under humanitarian slogans.

Furthermore, he stated that some societies have been targeted with what is presented under humanitarian assistance, such as medical tools or food items, which would be contaminated with viruses that transmit deadly epidemics.

“There are military means to spread germs and viruses to a specific community for an epidemic to breakout, resulting in the so-called biological warfare,” he explained. “Some experts in biological warfare have been talking about Americans working for years to take advantage of the Coronavirus and work to spread it in certain societies.” he added.

He further expressed that it is expected of the US to target China as a competing country economically and culturally, not to forget our Islamic nation as societies within or the nation in general. He also stressed that it is important to be aware of the nature of the negative role taken by the forces of evil in order to fight back and confront their subversive actions.

“There is great importance in expressing hostility toward America and holding it accountable as a human community for it to refrain from its criminal practices.” he continued.

As for the preventative measures and health guidelines released by the competent authorities, Sayyed Houthi stressed that it is very important to take them seriously, while at the same time panic and intimidation should not be exaggerated. He assured that this epidemic should not be considered a disaster that cannot be addressed, saying “frustrating people and terrorizing them using danger is a negative and hostile action.

In addition, he pointed out that such danger should not be neglected or ignored, but rather we must make it an opportunity to build a new reality for the nation in which it will meet the challenges. He also expressed that the Yemeni people have been dealing with viruses of another type, “the aggression virus and the betrayal germs” in a raging war.”

“We see ourselves today in an advanced position as we fight the battle of freedom and independence and defend our people, our dignity and pride,” said Sayyed Houthi. “The Corona epidemic has not reached our country, by the grace of God, and cooperation must be considered with the competent authorities in the procedures that it implements,” he added.

He also noted that the arrival of the Coronavirus to Yemen would be considered an American act conducted by its Saudi and UAE tools and would be addressed as a hostile act. He then went on to advise the mercenaries to be cautious since they have sold themselves in battles, they may be relied upon to spread Coronavirus in their areas bringing it to Yemen, adding, “If the mercenaries are not wary of Corona, this would be utter stupidity and a huge loss for them.”

Sayyed Abdulmalik Houthi also mentioned that Yemenis must continue to support the fronts as there are important and strong victories and operations in the arena, and our duty is to continue to confront the aggression.

Regarding Sayyed Hussein Al-Houthi, the founder of the Ansarullah revolution, “we realize that the Sayyed Hussein Al-Houthi is the martyr of the Qur’an and we realize the importance of his revolution as we witness the danger of such phase.”

Sayyed Abdulmalik Houthi added that some of the nation’s people went towards adopting the option of obedience to America and Israel and working to implement its agenda. He indicated that the pro-America people in our nation worked to remove any obstacles facing American hegemony and hindering any anti-America movements.

He stressed that the loyalists of America intent on spreading strife within the nation and targeting all elements of power within it, pointing out that some of the nation’s people were silent and they stopped any action against America and Israel. He concluded that the nation must face such American schemes with what he described as a “Quranic stance”, resembling faith, responsibility and knowledge.

Some interesting theories discussed here by Iranians.

There is talk about something called the 'Iranian Genome Project', where apparently University of Stanford, with sponsorship of a Baha'I foundation, mapped out the genes of Iranian.

They said that lately the bio weapons labs of the US have increased a lot.

And apparently the Israelis already develop certain diseases that only effect Palestinians.

Some other points were raised that raise suspicion, like why only China and Iran were effected, when there are several countries in-between with much worse medical services, that have not been effected this way. 

On March 22, 2020, Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei delivered a 40-minute-long speech, which aired on Channel 1 (Iran) and posted on Khamenei’s website. The Iranian leader said that America is Iran's most evil enemy and that top American officials are charlatans, greedy, insolent liars, and merciless terrorists. He said that America's offers to help Iran with treatment and medicine are strange because America itself has equipment shortages, and he elaborated that no Iranian would accept these offers anyway because America has been accused of manufacturing and spreading COVID-19. Khamenei said that he does not know if these accusations are true, but that if they are, American medicine might be a means to further spread the disease in Iran and the American doctors who would come to Iran might do so in order to gather more information about the behavior of the virus in order to increase America's hostility towards Iran. In addition, he referred to a theory that strains of COVID-19 were produced specifically to target Iran using information gathered about Iranian genetics. For information related to this theory, see MEMRI TV Clip No. 7881.

God bless this guy I love him

18 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

That's definitely a possibility. However as a Shia, you should prepare yourself for all the possibilities.

This pandemic makes Trump look bad. He has been gloating about the stock market since his first few weeks in office and now it's lost all its gains. This along with numerous other things has been bad for Trump's agenda. 

To attribute an act of God to humans could be a sin under some conditions.

1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

To attribute an act of God to humans could be a sin under some conditions.

Honest question, why do some people deny the existence of biological warfare and genetic engineering? Selective breeding is the most simple and widely practiced ancient form of genetic engineering. Medieval armies catapulting rotting carcasses into besieged castles is the oldest example I know of of biological warfare.

Am I missing something here?

20 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

What do you mean another topic that already exist? What topic?
Furthermore, this is the official thread coronavirus vovid 19, isn't it? And this video is directly relevant to that topic, or not?

Here you go, every post about corona man made weapon? should go there and not here.

Edited by Abu Nur

7 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Here you go, every post about corona man made weapon? should go there and not here.

That was a post by a specific user with specific question and context given.Therefor, it is not necessairy to post it there. 
This is the official thread and it is very dangerous to deny these anti-mainstream video's and articles and a huge mistake. 
But if you insist, what I can say

`I found this posted on a PressTV article (I am highlighting in red the main points)

Question 1

Since the director of the U.S. Centers of Disease Control, Robert Redfield admitted that some Americans seemingly dying from flu were tested positive for the novel coronavirus, can I conclude that those people actually died from the novel coronavirus? Among the 34 million influenza patients, with a death toll of 20,000, how many were misdiagnosed?

When did the misdiagnoses start? And did it actually start from August 2019? These questions are so vital that the world is waiting for an explanation from the United States.

Question 2

When there were some misdiagnoses admitted by U.S. CDC, I’m scratching my head – isn’t the U.S. that owns the best medical technologies in the world? Why did that happen?

As the ground glass opacity (white patches) can be easily seen in CT scans of the lungs of patients with the novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia, it should have been an easy thing to separate the cases of COVID-19 and H1N1 flu. But why were there so many misdiagnoses?

Well, that reminds me of the U.S. Vice President Mike Pence’s request of controlling all messaging regard to the coronavirus. Why does the White House call for messaging control? Does the U.S. need to hide something? Are they plotting some conspiracy?

4e4b209e2b184a8eba51df368fb6e009.jpg

Director of the U.S. CDC Robert Redfield (front) speaks during a press conference on the coronavirus at the White House in Washington D.C., U.S., March 4, 2020. /Xinhua

Question 3

Why did the U.S. withdraw from the 1972 Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC) in 2001? Why did it try to prevent a monitoring mechanism for the execution of the Convention? Is it standing in the way of developing biological weapon for the U.S.?

If not, why are there new biological laboratories in Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan? Are those labs for biochemical warfare? It’s impossible that they are keeping viruses as pets. If the U.S. is aiming at provoking a biochemical war, who would be the first target then?

Also, how about the swine flu outbreak in China last year? The odd thing is that it broke out in different places simultaneously instead of breaking out separately. Why were drones used to poison the pigs? Was the U.S. behind all that? I heard that it was the pork speculators. But that theory makes no sense – since the swine flu killed millions of pigs in China during the same period of time, pork speculators would suffer great loss instead of profits.

The best possible answer to that was foreign meddling. I was among those who wondered if the U.S. had anything to do with that and hoped for an explanation.

Question 4

The U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, located on Fort Detrick, Maryland, was shut down in July 2019. Was it because there was a virus leakage incident?

Just one month later, there was an influenza outbreak across the country. Were those two things related in any way?

Were the misdiagnoses simply cooked up to cover up such secrets? Did that also become a motive for the U.S. to shift the blame to other countries by labeling them as the origin of the novel coronavirus?

Was that an epic coincidence or a dirty secret in disguise? Why did the U.S. erase huge number of English news reports on the internet covering the shutdown in March 2020? Is there anything to hide, or is there anything to worry about?

Question 5

At the 7th Military World Games (October 18-27, 2019) held in Wuhan, why did the U.S. team (369 members) win ZERO gold medal? Did that even look like a reasonable record for the world’s leading military power? Did your government do it on purpose?

Was anyone among the 369 participants ever (mis)diagnosed with influenza? Was it possible they were carriers of the novel coronavirus?

The best thing for the U.S. now is to stop burying its head in the sand and give the 369 people PCT tests to see if they are infected.

Question 6

Why did the U.S. hold Event 201, a global pandemic exercise in October 2019? Why was the CIA deputy director participating it? Is it because the U.S. has foreseen a highly-infectious virus is about to cause a pandemic? One month later, cases of pneumonia of unknown cause were detected in China and there was a pandemic three months later. Probably, it’s not just a coincidence.

Question 7

Japan, South Korea, Italy and Iran all reported that many of their first COVID-19 confirmed cases had no exposure history with China but showed connection with the United States. How come?

Genetic research shows that the type of novel coronavirus found in China belongs to Group C, but Group A and Group B viruses – Group C’s parental and grand parental viruses – are both found in the United States. Why? A Japanese patient was diagnosed with influenza in Hawaii but was tested positive for COVID-19 when he returned to Japan. How to explain that?

Some COVID-19 cases in the U.S. had no connection with China whatsoever. So where does it come from?

Question 8

You’ve got no reason to deny that the 1918 Pandemic originated within your territory. But you let Spain bear the blame for as long as a century. Don’t you feel shame on that?

History seems to repeat itself. So, is the U.S. playing the trick again and attempting to label the novel coronavirus as the “Chinese Virus”?

Question 9

The 1918 Pandemic, causing 1 billion infections, with a death toll “estimated to have been anywhere from 17 million to 50 million, and possibly as high as 100 million… one of the deadliest epidemics in human history,” according to wikipedia, was proven originating in the U.S., but the U.S. has never apologized to the world.

So far, the origin of the novel coronavirus is still unknown, but the United States is requiring China for an apology, how ridiculous is that! Just to remind the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic killing 300,000 people also originated in the U.S., and also the same for HIV AIDS. So why not confess to the world?

Question 10

In movies, the U.S. is fond of playing the role of the world savior. The image of Captain America is one of its most popular symbols. However, in reality, in the face of a disaster like COVID-19, where is Captain America?

The U.S. is not doing enough to protect its citizens at home or on the Diamond Princess cruise ship. It even attempted to make Japan responsible for Americans on Diamond Princess. How does the U.S. have the brass to do all these and accuse China of being irresponsible?

While China bought the world valuable time to battle COVID-19, the U.S. accused China of being passive and lacking transparency. Well, when the White House instructed the CDC to stop tallying the people tested for novel coronavirus, did that count as transparency?

When the U.S. government advised its people not to wear masks, was it not being passive? Just too many questions call for the U.S.’s explanations.

The original source of this article is WeChat and CGTN
Copyright © Wang Fuhua, WeChat and CGTN, 2020

6 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

`I found this posted on a PressTV article (I am highlighting in red the main points)

In the light of these raised valid points China and Iran should present their case in the International Court of Justice.

Edited by Muslim2010

3 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

In the light of these raised valid points China and Iran should present their case in the International Court of Justice.

Salam these are just strong guese with truth  but even with having strongest evidences so called national courts won't punish America & Israel. 

30 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Good the Iranians aren't waiting till they find out for fact what the origin is, to take precautions.

I think the main thing we can take home from this article is that America has established Bio Warfare labs all around Iran, so one should definitely prepare or expect an attack. The idea of setting up such labs at your border is so satanic!

3 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

America has established Bio Warfare labs all around Iran, so one should definitely prepare or expect an attack. The idea of setting up such labs at your border is so satanic!

They also did the same to other enemies. Down with the US goverment, policymakers, rulers.

1 minute ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

They also did the same to other enemies. Down with the US goverment, policymakers, rulers.

Look how they started by slaughtering all the indigenous Americans and all Bisons they used for livestock on the entire continent! people estimate that 100 million were killed, but God only knows the true numbers and the suffering they suffered, and humiliation. This is what America is built on. Blood, satan and more satan! Go to hell! These people really make you understand a bit better why God created Hell.

16 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Look how they started by slaughtering all the indigenous Americans and all Bisons they used for livestock on the entire continent! people estimate that 100 million were killed, but God only knows the true numbers and the suffering they suffered, and humiliation. This is what America is built on. Blood, satan and more satan! Go to hell! These people really make you understand a bit better why God created Hell.

I agree but also at that time some of them did not agree at all with such evil. Today the same, and we do not have a problem with American people. 

3 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I agree but also at that time some of them did not agree at all with such evil. Today the same, and we do not have a problem with American people. 

Well, there are good and bad people everywhere, but I think the majority of American white people were quite horrible people at the time of the slaughter of native americans and the way they treated black slaves wasn't much better. Nowadays it's hard to determine who is who with this huge melting pot of cultures and races there. But I believe that a population in general carries some of the responsibility for allowing their governments to do what they do. In the Qur'an it reminds of this verse:

And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty. 8:25

And that can effect any one of us, as most of us on Shiachat are living in countries that are due for some punishment. America is just the Shaytan al Akbar as Khomenei called them, while the rest are just smaller of the same. Humans and Jinn are the problem, and borders are mostly illusions.

12 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

:cry: I love this guy so much 

قُلِ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَٰلِكَ ٱلْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِى ٱلْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَآءُ وَتَنزِعُ ٱلْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَآءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَآءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَآءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ ٱلْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌۭ {٢٦}

003:026 Say, ‘O Allah, Master of all sovereignty! You give sovereignty to whomever You wish, and strip of sovereignty whomever You wish; You make mighty whomever You wish, and You degrade whomever You wish; all choice is in Your hand. Indeed You have power over all things.’

Gentlemen the truth stands that nothing comes to pass except by the authorization of our Creator the Almighty. Do you truly believe this plague could become pandemic (or even engineered) without His knowledge or permission? Allah guides whom He will and misguides whom He wills (Qur'an) but we blame Satan for that, what is Satan if not a tool or carrier of the Will of Allah? Similar is the case here.

And since now we have been inflicted (or attacked by it, or whatever) the right action is not in crying over spilled milk but to learn from our mistakes and rectify the situation and take advantage of the situation by helping others in whatever ways we can to achieve the pleasure of Allah. Real and practical men would do so. Leave the plannings to Allah. If not for Him we the Shia would have disappeared very long ago.

13 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

And since now we have been inflicted (or attacked by it, or whatever) the right action is not in crying over spilled milk but to learn from our mistakes and rectify the situation and take advantage of the situation by helping others in whatever ways we can to achieve the pleasure of Allah. Real and practical men would do so. Leave the plannings to Allah. If not for Him we the Shia would have disappeared very long ago.

These words are so true that I have to make those as bold.

Edited by Muslim2010

2 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Gentlemen the truth stands that nothing comes to pass except by the authorization of our Creator the Almighty. Do you truly believe this plague could become pandemic (or even engineered) without His knowledge or permission? Allah guides whom He will and misguides whom He wills (Qur'an) but we blame Satan for that, what is Satan if not a tool or carrier of the Will of Allah? Similar is the case here.

@The Green Knight

In regard to the Last Days, there really isn’t anything to be rectified. As all inspired religions and traditions have indicated, the forces of evil would largely win out in the end, leading to the demise of most or all of the planet’s inhabitants. That outcome is set in stone. Humanity’s collective decisions to serve Satan over the millennia have built up a “prison-planet” on which increasingly Satanic circumstances have severed people’s very capacity to serve the Creator, owing to factors such as chemicals and electromagnetism, which irreversibly alter and destroy the spiritual and biological components of creation. The servants of evil can manipulate and control everything on this planet to their benefit, and even control the spiritual and biological ecosystems of the human body from a remote distance, from the womb to the grave. Of course, one may justly conclude that the Creator has decided to let humanity experience its just desserts for siding with evil over millennia, so all (or nearly all) of us who are left are consigned, even from birth, to eternal punishment in the Hereafter, as inspired religions and traditions indicate. For example, changes in the testosterone and oestrogen levels of the sexes, along with other influences, have essentially destroyed the biological distinctions between male and female, so there are no longer any men and women but bisexual mutants. We have turned into sub-animals. In this and other senses, many of the narrations that speak of women following the last Dajjal may not be literally true, because by then there will be no biological females or males left, but mutants.