Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

Is Corona Virus man made?

5 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

It all started from the speech of some leaders in Iran and even China about this possibility, and now people are rushing to make an justify to such a speech by trying to prove that it is man made weapon. It have made us Shia's so stupid that we waste our time to these blaming games. 

actually most evidence given on this thread hardly mentions Iran

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

how do you know that? Maybe the top echelons of evil on Earth have a vaccine. If they developed the poison, then they probably have the remedy.

There is no evidence for this idea of shadow upper echelon figures releasing viruses. But there is evidence for countless viruses that already exist all around us that mutate and attack us on a regular basis. 

Diseases and viral attacks and plagues aren't a new thing. They've been around since before anyone even considered the idea of a biological weapon. 

And mother nature is endlessly more deadly than any man-made organization could ever be. At least with respect to viruses.

Edited by iCenozoic

Just now, iCenozoic said:

There is no evidence for this idea of shadow upper echelon figures releasing viruses.

actually there is plenty of evidence, but maybe it doesn't convince you personally, which is OK. This thread is full of evidence for it having been designed and spread on purpose.

In Islam we have someone called the antiChrist, and Sufiani, and the Devil, who sit and plot and scheme all the time how to mess things up. So we like to fight that and try to figure out what they do so we can resist it.

the next outbreak ? We’re not ready | Bill Gates :keeporder::censored:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

the next outbreak ? We’re not ready | Bill Gates

This video was from 2015, if I remember correctly. The last worldwide pandemic was 1918, and there's a lot more interaction between geographies now. We've long been overdue. :( We should have already planned for this. 

1 hour ago, Guest guest313 said:

there is evidence that CIA infected people with syphilis while telling them they were giving them vaccines for other diseases and viruses, if you can ignore that, then yeah this is all a coincidence the whole thing happened by chance , coincidentally focused on China and Iran which are known rivals to USA , its all just coincidence how these things keep happening

Nobody is denying that biological warfare exists. But that doesn't mean that anytime there is a pandemic that it's because of shadow organizations trying to take down the commies.

Coronavirus conspirators are really just as bad as moon landing denialists and even flat earthers. But people will always have their ideas, regardless of whether there is any credible evidence to back those ideas up.

All talk and random YouTubers with aluminum foil hats.

I prefer articles such as the following: 

http://theconversation.com/coronavirus-origins-genome-analysis-suggests-two-viruses-may-have-combined-134059

Which actually investigate the origins of the coronavirus and examine related strands and their respective origins. 

"Comparative genomic analyses have shown that SARS-CoV-2 belongs to the group of Betacoronaviruses and that it is very close to SARS-CoV, responsible for an epidemic of acute pneumonia which appeared in November 2002 in the Chinese province of Guangdong and then spread to 29 countries in 2003. A total of 8,098 cases were recorded, including 774 deaths. It is known that bats of the genus Rhinolophus (potentially several cave species) were the reservoir of this virus and that a small carnivore, the palm civet (Paguma larvata), may have served as an intermediate host between bats and the first human cases.

Since then, many Betacoronaviruses have been discovered, mainly in bats, but also in humans. For example, RaTG13, isolated from a bat of the species Rhinolophus affinis collected in China’s Yunan Province, has recently been described as very similar to SARS-CoV-2, with genome sequences identical to 96%. These results indicate that bats, and in particular species of the genus Rhinolophus, constitute the reservoir of the SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 viruses."

"On February 7, 2020, we learned that a virus even closer to SARS-CoV-2 had been discovered in pangolin. With 99% of genomic concordance reported, 

meaning that coronavirus was already present in China decades ago, and that the current virus is largely similar to it's predecessors, suggesting that it likely mutated just as the flu does every single year (which also kills tens or even hundreds of thousands of people every year). Mother nature is easily capable of producing the current coronavirus, as mutations in these viruses likely occur in numbers too large to count on a regular annual basis.

it would be easier for mother nature to produce coronavirus than it would be trying to explain away some complex conspiracy involving shadow agents sabotaging Italians or Chinese or Iranians or even the US and it's crashing stocks and high unemployment (for which there is no evidence). 

thats my two cents, now I'll migrate back to the real coronavirus thread.

Edited by iCenozoic

2 hours ago, notme said:

How is this discussion helpful in any way? 

Isn't it more useful to discuss how to stay safe and how to take care of our families and neighbors, rather than spreading division and paranoia? 

This discussion is as important as to who the killers of the Ahlul Bayt are. If you don't know your enemy, how are you then going to defend your Imam? You might be supporting his enemies and postponing his return by not caring about discussions like this. But don't worry, millions of Shias are the same, they simply don't care.

1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

It all started from the speech of some leaders in Iran and even China about this possibility, and now people are rushing to make an justify to such a speech by trying to prove that it is man made weapon. It have made us Shia's so stupid that we waste our time to these blaming games. 

Does it really matter who's behind it? china, usa, cia, nsa, bilderberg, government psy-op, vatican, etc..

The point is, your lifes are being played with like puppets or livestocks. Human guniea pigs. You are just an assets for the moment, they don't see you as human being. They can do whatever pleases them, no consecuenses since they are pulling all the strings.

Now, who are "they"? There can be many opposition, but all probably have one thing in common. They are all against Islam and our Imam.

2 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

isn't it interesting that it's Israel. Remember the movie "world war z", were there was a scene about that guy babbling about how Israel was first, and prepared for the zombie outbreak before everyone else.

25 minutes ago, Guest guest313 said:

see I don’t believe nonsense like this, I do however believe in the initial facts of the virus I.e Wuahn only lab in China which can handle coronavirus, coronavirus patented in 2018 China hit first , Iran reporting a different strain than the one in Wuhan , unless you believe Rohani is a compulsive liar

When it comes to testing if something is a conspiracy I like to check the usual suspects. It's a good place to start with the people who pretty much control the world economy and media.

The point is, your lifes are being played with like puppets or livestocks. Human guniea pigs. You are just an assets for the moment, they don't see you as human being. They can do whatever pleases them, no consecuenses since they are pulling all the strings.

I could care less. 

6 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

isn't it interesting that it's Israel. Remember the movie "world war z", were there was a scene about that guy babbling about how Israel was first, and prepared for the zombie outbreak before everyone else.

Nice one! I remember this. Some people would call it predictive programming. Also, I heard the theory that all those zombie movies have been made to prepare us for the idea of killing people who are infected with something. We know that Hollywood isn't really Holy

7 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Nice one! I remember this. Some people would call it predictive programming. Also, I heard the theory that all those zombie movies have been made to prepare us for the idea of killing people who are infected with something. We know that Hollywood isn't really Holy

For the vigilant ones most movies kinda gives a hint of what to expect in the future. For the ones who watches for entertainment it's only a movie.

Zombie outbreak is not so far from reality. There are already very strong drugs that makes people behave zombie alike.

3 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Exposing them?  Just because the court finds you innocent doesn't mean you are not guilty.

I don't think you understood my post. Read my response to this post:

1 hour ago, Guest guest313 said:

you are seriously naive and gullible , you think that all they do is right correct and moral? you think they are not capable of doing this? bioweapons is a KNOWN and generally accepted facet of the military , they DO create these things for what? our of boredom? for prevention

"When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the Earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!" Qur'an

snap out of your fantasy and delusion, the have bunkers and cities underground which they can go into at any moment and they can initiate such things as this at any time 

and what you think they will attest to this? that they will admit to it? what sort of a delusion do you live in?

I think you misunderstood. I don't deny the moral depravity of the world leaders. There are many evil people in power. However, I object to two things: 1, The refusal to even consider alternate explanations, even when those explanations are more plausible. 2, The attribution of excessive ability on behalf of the powerful.

Addressing point No. 2 first: If you wish to argue your case from an Islamic perspective, then consider that Allah has never given the bad people abilities which would render them capable of mass control. 

Shakir 4:76: "Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak."

This goes against all these mass-control conspiracy theories. There is no way Allah would give the evil people so much power. Conspiracies do happen and the evil do plot, but their power is limited. 

People love these theories for two reasons: 1, They are more interesting than the mundane and boring more plausible theories. 2, They need a way to justify the failings of their own group. E.g. I know a Sunni who thinks that Iran is secretly allied with Israel because he can't understand why the Sunni nations are so weak compared to them. He thinks all animosity between Iran and the USA is nothing but a performance of fiction.

History taught to us by Islamic scriptures shows us that the evil leaders were never that powerful. And even among them were righteous individuals who lived with them. E.g. Prophets Musa and Yusuf (pbut). The powerful were not even capable of discovering that Prophets lived with them who knew of their workings.

It would take a tremendous amount of ability for a government to create and transmit a virus. The hardest part would be keeping it a secret (because of the number of people involved). If they have such grand abilities then why do they not stop people like you posting online? Why not kill all those that oppose them? Why show much skill in one area and sheer incompetence in another? 

And if they are willing to create a virus to kill Iranians (or whoever), then why didn't they make it target only certain races? Or make it time or region limited?

If this virus is man-made then it is more likely to be done by a very small rouge group rather than a large one. Because it is harder for a large group to keep this type of secret. Although I don't believe it is man-made.

Point No. 1: When other explanations are possible then we shouldn't rule them out. Especially if they require fewer assumptions. If you are inclined to believe that it is man-made, then don't completely rule out that it isn't. Be open-minded.

1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

This discussion is as important as to who the killers of the Ahlul Bayt are. If you don't know your enemy, how are you then going to defend your Imam?

Absolutely correct. By ignoring the culprits behind the attacks and calling them an act of nature, we're emboldening them to move on to further stages. These are the same satanists behind September 11 attacks, and yet the masses ignored that, and here we are. I don't doubt that this is a trial run before releasing a much more serious virus in the future.

7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it’s their problem that can create a monster but they can’t control its action .

Here are some of the different theories that I have been told so far:

The Chinese created it to kill the the poor (I think he also mentioned African nations in particular). The Americans to kill the Iranians and Chinese. The democrats to besmirch Trump (this one I wasn't told but I read it on Twitter). The Russians because they have a low number of infections. The Chinese for population control. God wants to punish the Chinese for their oppression of the Uyghurs, and he believes the forwarded WhatsApp message that the Uyghurs are immune to it.

People like to create theories to fit into the own worldview. 

1 minute ago, Muhammed Ali said:

People like to create theories to fit into the own worldview. 

Same thing can be said about Sep11 attacks conspiracy theories, but the truth is truth and must be investigated. Ofcourse, there will be many theories on who actually is the culprit, but thats the point of research and investigation. It's not helping the matter to dismiss them entirely just because the water has become muddy. 

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Now, who are "they"? There can be many opposition, but all probably have one thing in common. They are all against Islam and our Imam.

What if you are one of them and you are here to divert us from the bigger truth? You are part of the conspiracy.

Or maybe they have fooled you into worrying about this virus when there is another hidden attack coming.

Maybe I am one of them.

Or maybe they have fooled you into worrying about this virus when there is another hidden attack coming.

No doubt they have secondary and tertiary agendas in play. Hence why we must rightfully identify the reality of whats going on as to be prepared to whats to come. There is a world of difference between a virus breaking out naturally and our enemies taking advantage of it vs them releasing it as part of their multistep agenda. In the second option, the enemy has preplanned this far in advance and will be moving quickly from stage to stage, hence our state of readiness must be much higher. 

Other agenda that could be in play is shifting towards the NWO model through collapse of the dollar and moving towards global centralization

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4160-the-crash-of-the-everything-bubble-is-here-and-its-not-going-away-anytime-soon

2 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

No doubt they have secondary and tertiary agendas in play. Hence why we must rightfully identify the reality of whats going on as to be prepared to whats to come. There is a world of difference between a virus breaking out naturally and our enemies taking advantage of it vs them releasing it as part of their multistep agenda. In the second option, the enemy has preplanned this far in advance and will be moving quickly from stage to stage, hence our state of readiness must be much higher. 

Other agenda that could be in play is shifting towards the NWO model through collapse of the dollar and moving towards global centralization

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4160-the-crash-of-the-everything-bubble-is-here-and-its-not-going-away-anytime-soon

Why don't they shut down that website?

Why don't they shut down that website?

Maybe they eventually will. They're at the phase of cleansing popular social media sites of "conspiracies", which accounts for majority of what the masses are exposed to. Individual sites are on the other hand are being dealt with by search engines with pushing them back from the front page of search results or removed from results entirely. Google search is not the same search as few years ago for instance. If a site is not popular, or deemed to be not a threat, then it's ignored. It's a step by step process.

5 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Maybe they eventually will. They're at the phase of cleansing popular social media sites of "conspiracies", which accounts for majority of what the masses are exposed to. Individual sites are on the other hand are being dealt with by search engines with pushing them back from the front page of search results or removed from results entirely. Google search is not the same search as few years ago for instance. If a site is not popular, or deemed to be not a threat, then it's ignored. It's a step by step process.

Why have they waited so long?

Do you think they will come after you and other exponents of truth?

21 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Do you think they will come after you and other exponents of truth?

Western methodology is not total censorship (not yet). Their methodology is coercing the majority and coopting the minority. Through mass media, and social media, they can capture the minds and hearts of the majority and direct them as they choose. For minority, they create so much noise, counter movements, false conspiracies (like flat Earth), or movement coopting, that they are always in state of confusing and disarray, hence providing no actual resistance. At best minorities become like headless chickens, running around in every which way. Hence; why various sites and people that expose certain aspects of their plans can operate. 

It becomes a problem when a minority group finds clarity and purpose with proper leadership, like the Shias. Then, they do everything they can shut them down. eg. Iran and western relationship in the last 41 years. The westerners alternative media on the other hand, poses no real threat. 

6 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Western methodology is not total censorship (not yet). Their methodology is coercing the majority and coopting the minority. Through mass media, and social media, they can capture the minds and hearts of the majority and direct them as they choose. For minority, they create so much noise, counter movements, false conspiracies (like flat Earth), or movement coopting, that they are always in state of confusing and disarray, hence providing no actual resistance. At best minorities become like headless chickens, running around in every which way. Hence; why various sites and people that expose certain aspects of their plans can operate. 

It becomes a problem when a minority group finds clarity and purpose with proper leadership, like the Shias. Then, they do everything they can shut them down. eg. Iran and western relationship in the last 41 years. The westerners alternative media on the other hand, poses no real threat. 

I will let you have the last say and leave it at that. God bless.

1 hour ago, guest 2025 said:

Isn't this poor akhlaq?

They (Government, CIA or whatever you think they are) don't control me, only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) controls me and I only follow and Obey His ways, that's why I care a less of their plans and their wordily desires that have rusted their judgments.

Edited by Abu Nur

so based on what principal are you following the Ahlul Bayt, Imam Hussein((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was forsook by attitudes like your "I could care less" and more importantly you don’t care now because your safe and not affected, but if tomorrow your family or yourself get infected or worse your family members die then you would be looking for somebody to blame and hold responsible and want to know everything you can, then suddenly all the facts surrounding the beginning of that virus will be important

do you have any idea had any Muslims died? Ayatollah died from this , another few members of Iran's parliament died , but you don’t care about that? its not you or your family or those close to you so who cares right?

Far-fetched, I don't know how did you even ended up for if my family members dies, for me blaming things and not care about Ayotullah deaths. 

Edited by Abu Nur

1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

They (Government, CIA or whatever you think they are) don't control me, only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) controls me and I only follow and Obey His ways, that's why I care a less of their plans and their wordily desires that have rusted their judgments.

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. You meant you could care less about how they see you and their evil intentions, not about the brother's words. I don't respect their "authority" either.

5 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Absolutely correct. By ignoring the culprits behind the attacks and calling them an act of nature, we're emboldening them to move on to further stages. These are the same satanists behind September 11 attacks, and yet the masses ignored that, and here we are. I don't doubt that this is a trial run before releasing a much more serious virus in the future.

That could unfortunately be the case brother. 

5 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

What if you are one of them and you are here to divert us from the bigger truth? You are part of the conspiracy.

Maybe I am one of them.

That's definitely a possibility. However as a Shia, you should prepare yourself for all the possibilities.

And no I am not like julian assange and edward Snowden bunch of shills that comes out with information that was already out there years ago.

3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Far-fetched, I don't know how did you even ended up for if my family members dies, for me blaming things and not care about Ayotullah deaths. 

I don't think that's what the guest meant. 

You don't care because none of your close ones are being affected by this. You feel like it hasn't affected you. But it has, just because you haven't got sick or any of your close family members doesn't mean you haven't been attacked. 

You all have been attacked in several ways actually. Your brother and sisters in faith are being attacked and your brother and sisters in humanity. 

This is just a small virus, what's awaiting us in the future? 

We are all part of this. Unless we would be selfish, which I don't think you are since we are all Shia and we should care for our brothers and sisters in faith and humanity how far away they may be from us. 

Edited by AkhiraisReal

2 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. You meant you could care less about how they see you and their evil intentions, not about the brother's words. I don't respect their "authority" either.

What I don't care is what they are doing, all of them will in the end be responsible for most of the evilness in the Earth. I live myself in the Europe and I don't care about their politics, laws, morals, their speculations, education, social media, economy etc all of it is nothing but mix of toxic here and there. Let them live as much God give them to live. 

If something happen to me and my family, then that is meant to happen in first place, God is testing us in every matter. 

Verily, We shall put you to test with some fear, and hunger, and with some loss of wealth, lives, and offspring. And (O Muhammad) convey good tidings to those who are patient, who say, when inflicted by hardship, "Verily we are of God and verily to Him shall we return;" upon them is the blessings of Allah and His mercy. (2:155)

You all have been attacked in several ways actually. Your brother and sisters in faith are being attacked and your brother and sisters in humanity. 

I don't even believe that this virus is attack to Shia Muslims. What is attack is the human stupidity of blaming others. Look how many Arab countries already have blamed Iran from corona. We Shias attack other countries too blaming it for others. 

This virus is an creation of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) it will test the believers and non-belivers and it will either kill and make people enter the paradise or hell or people are moving along either going back to God ways or following their own desires.

Edited by Abu Nur

8 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

What I don't care is what they are doing, all of them will in the end be responsible for most of the evilness in the Earth. I live myself in the Europe and I don't care about their politics, laws, morals, their speculations, education, social media, economy etc all of it is nothing but mix of toxic here and there. Let them live as much God give them to live. 

If something happen to me and my family, then that is meant to happen in first place, God is testing us in every matter. 

Verily, We shall put you to test with some fear, and hunger, and with some loss of wealth, lives, and offspring. And (O Muhammad) convey good tidings to those who are patient, who say, when inflicted by hardship, "Verily we are of God and verily to Him shall we return;" upon them is the blessings of Allah and His mercy. (2:155)

I don't even believe that this virus is attack to Shia Muslims. What is attack is the human stupidity of blaming others. Look how many Arab countries already have blamed Iran from corona. We Shias attack other countries too blaming it for others. 

This virus is an creation of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) it will test the believers and non-belivers and it will either kill and make people enter the paradise or hell or people are moving along either going back to God ways or following their own desires.

You have good points brother and I can understand your position. 

However, don't we Shias have higher purpose brother?

It isn't just about this specific virus. It about everything in the past, and everything that awaits us in the future. 

Edited by AkhiraisReal

Guest guest

if you consider the event of saqifa, I think Shias should be least resistant to conspiracy theory.