Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

Is Corona Virus man made?

Salam Alaikum,

I was starting this discussion with a brother in another thread, and instead of derailing that thread, I started this one.

So I have briefly read whatever scientific material we have online, and the main arguments for it not being man-made, are

1. People predicting that a coronavirus from bats might transfer to humans (as outlined in this thread)

2. It can't be human made, because the DNA shows the 'backbone' of the virus isn't based on known human attacking viruses. I found this here!

I think the above contradict each other. And people predicting, could be part of the plan, even if they are people based in Wuhan. After all there are pretty much employees of intelligence agencies in every city of the Earth.

What evidence do you guys have?

For me the main evidence that it's man-made is:

1 - my gut feeling

2 - Suspicious targeting of Iran and China, especially Iran being the only country on Earth that ironically has many government officials attacked, as well as Qom being the "epicenter", which is the biggest nightmare city for zionists (aka satanics). 

3 - The ongoing reaction of politicians (and their puppet masters and handlers) that seem to enable rather than disable the spread until today. Iran reacted wrong in the beginning, and that was stupid, but they quickly got up and I don't have much information of what is going on there now, but it seems they are handling it right.

4 - The extreme attack in Italy also calls for suspicion to me

5 - It benefits the whole new 'satanic' world order agenda and imposing a more totalitarian, cash-less, super-communist, and ultra-controlled society. Also it suits the population reduction scheme of hezbol shaytan very well - in theory.

I'm no expert in this at all, and I haven't even researched much, but I hope to find the truth soon insha Allah. 

Thank you,

PS: If it's man made and by hezbol shaytan / dajjal / sufiani gang, then it will fail, so don't worry! in sha Allah it will fail, as Allah's conspiracies are better.

The same thing was said about the ebola virus and AIDS that both of them are man made amongst many other viruses and diseases that have been spread. There was actually an entire documentary about the man who created aids.

It's very possible that its man made and I don't see anything that says different other than the lies the msm tells us. There can be over 1000 reasons why they would want to spread diseases.

Edited by AkhiraisReal

On the other hand, there are some sources that claim the virus is largely or even entirely fabricated, that is, a hoax. For example, this source notes that up to 99.2% of Italian fatalities attributed to COVID-19 may have resulted from “preexisting conditions.” One Italian study even noted that up to three-fourths of the known cases in Italy exhibit no symptoms whatsoever. Biologists have also claimed that flawed testing kits could generate “false positives.” Yet another study has found that 90% of the deceased were older than age seventy and that only 0.8% of these had no preexisting condition(s). In all, this means that only twenty-four COVID-19 deaths in Italy were linked to people who had no preexisting conditions. Regarding the theory of biowarfare: some sources claim that Italy, like Iran, China, and South Korea, was targeted by the U.S. for its increasingly independent foreign and economic policies, not least among them its overtures to China’s One Belt/One Road (OBOR/BRI) initiative. However, if the vast majority of the cases in Italy cannot be positively traced to COVID-19, then one could argue, rightly or wrongly, that cases in other countries are spurious and/or fabricated.

Man made has many different interpretations. At one extreme you have people deliberately creating a bio-weapon and then releasing it to achieve an objective. At the other end of the scale you have a completely unforeseen event which could not at all have been predicted.

I think we are somewhere in the middle.

A number of experts in recent years have said that a SARS like epidemic was possible and those who have seen the movie Contagion (all star cast and advice from medical experts to make the film) from a few years ago will see many similarities with what we are facing today.

The fact that there was so little preparation for this shows complacency/incompetence at best (low conspiracy) or a deliberate willingness to see certain sections of society die at worst (high conspiracy). I think many governments are in the complacency/incompetence group, partly because you only realise how serious these situations are when you have lived through them. Otherwise you don't. I was in Singapore during SARS and had some idea about how such a situation can upend society.

The impact of SARS on Hong Kong was permanent. Every elevator that I have used in the past several years has had some indication about when it was last disinfected. 

But there are other dimensions as well. Once a virus is out the potential always exists for people with evil intent to start visiting Shia shrines and leaving the virus for others to pick up. I don't think that is far fetched. But it would be impossible to prove either way.

What I find ironic is that the international media are presenting Ayatollah Khamenei as being a conspiracy theorist for believing that the virus has had some human direction towards Iran. I find it ironic because the very same media use every article that deals with this virus in Iran to say that the country's figures are not to be relied upon. But the same health warning is never applied to any other country. Although we know for a fact that whoever is not testing does not know and that's nearly every country.

So if the media can single out Iran for special attention why can't their bio-weapons people?

The virus was developed in a lab. It comes with a patent number. Coincidence there happens to be a lab in Wuhan? Recent tests say the virus is not transferable from animals to humans but they blame bats. Not just bats, bat soup. A recipe for bat soup is rather disgusting because you boil them guts and all...you boil them. 

Would it not seem strange that it "originated" in a market? 

People want to make-up hypothetical ideas of people creating biological weapons (which end up infecting and killing themselves as they have no vaccine??). 

Meanwhile mother nature has created literally billions upon billions or even trillions upon trillions of viruses that are all around us. There are literally more viruses on planet Earth than there are stars in the sky. Ever mutating, all of them, constantly altering themselves and feeding off of hosts and destroying their hosts.

In this age of modern technology, and modern medicine and agriculture, people simply forget that we live on a dangerous planet, an incredibly inhospitable planet, and have motives for conspiracy theories when they are affected by the reality we live in. Countries are at war and are having information wars, why not blame other people?

Everyone is blaming each other like a bunch of grade schoolers, meanwhile the real culprit (mother nature) continues on. Until the next plague in 50 years.

Edited by iCenozoic

Guest guest313

Well here are the facts and each person can made their conclusions on whether it is or isn

First:

Dr. Francis Boyle who is an expert on biological weapons and was the one who introduced the bioweapon act in USA definitely think this is a bioweapon

this is an educated man who works with viruses and bioweapon laws and he definitely thinks this is a bioweapon

http://guadalajarageopolitics.com/2020/01/30/francis-boyle-wuhan-coronavirus-is-an-offensive-biological-warfare-weapon-131/

Second:

Coronavirus was patented in 2018 google it, which is entirely suspicious , one year before this outbreak came out, some news outlets say that isnt the coronavirus of today rather it is the common cold/flu, but the question then remains why in 2018? the common flu/cold has been around forever , but it gets petented in 2018? 1 years before this outbreak takes place?

Third:

Can anyone explain experts or researchers or biology educated , how can a virus which has genetic code of SARS HIV come together like this? Media says that it is natural in bats and that this market in Wuhan was the cause for the spread of the virus from bats to humans, however this poses a problem , how long has the Chinese people being eating bats? did they start in 2019? in 2018? no actually this is something they have been eating for probably centuries and decades, but then why now? how come this never occurred before? this is the first time such a thing happens, if this was something that was a risk for as long as bats have been eaten, this should have happened AGES ago probably many decades ago

Fourth:

Wuhan DOES have a level 4 laboratory which deals with viruses and bio weapons of this calibre where the virus started, now the question is , was this released accidentally due to a leak which is possible (virus gets patented in 2018 , within a year it starts infecting the population) or was it intentionally released , which doesnt make sense that the Chinese government released this upon its nation cause in the end the Chinese government would be the biggest loser if such a thing as has happened has happened

Fifth:

an actual virologist from the labs of Wuhan who was the first one to whistleblower about this virus which then the government tried to silence him had actually died right at the beginning of this outbreak, meaning he was also probably infected during the handling of this virus , he died from coronavirus just to be clear, and he was warning the nation of what was to come , so the fact the one of the first people to be infected is an actual virologist, what is the coincidence of this fact? I assume they probably didnt realize just how dangerous this virus was and when they got infected and started spreading it they obviously felt compelled to warn the nation , and were the first few to die

So most probably in my conclusion about the facts , I think this was an accidental leak from the laboratory of Wuhan by a worker from these labs , because one thing that these researchers were not experienced with the highly infectious capability and also deadly nature of this virus , and when they realized how dangerous this was it was already too late , probably many of the staff were infected, if the main researcher was infected and died others would definitely been infected as well

Salam brother @Ejaz

Thank you for that wonderful article full of information, and it's relatively easy to read.

I copy pasted what I saw as most closely relevant to the shaytanic conspiracy theory, although I advice people to read the whole article:

It also may be a coincidence that the primary US bioweapons lab, Ft. Detrick, was shut down in summer 2019 over fears that weaponized pathogens might escape. It may be a coincidence that absurdly under-performing US military athletes came to Wuhan for the World Military Games in October and have since been accused by China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs of being the source of the Covid-19 pandemic. It may be a coincidence that at the same time those “athletes” were in Wuhan, the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, and other Establishment titans were hosting a pandemic simulation called Event 201. It may be purely coincidental that the virus appeared in Wuhan, home of China’s biggest biodefense laboratory, and China’s biggest transportation hub, just in time for the Chinese New Year, when most Chinese travel to visit relatives. Likewise, it could be coincidental that the real-life Covid-19 pandemic almost perfectly mimics Lockstep, the Rockefeller Foundation’s recipe for a global police state emerging on the back of a coronavirus-style pandemic.

very interesting, thank you ..

6 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

killing themselves as they have no vaccine??

how do you know that? Maybe the top echelons of evil on Earth have a vaccine. If they developed the poison, then they probably have the remedy.

3 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

The same thing was said about the ebola virus and AIDS that both of them are man made amongst many other viruses and diseases that have been spread. There was actually an entire documentary about the man who created aids.

It's very possible that its man made and I don't see anything that says different other than the lies the msm tells us. There can be over 1000 reasons why they would want to spread diseases.

They actually showed us the movie "and the band played on" in our school! It shows clearly how AIDS was spread on purpose. Also Bayer, which still operates today, on purpose spread AIDS:

Bayer division 'knowingly sold' HIV-infected protein

They actually taught us this case study in business class, as something that is not business ethically correct.

Iran has been attacked physically, chemically, psychologically, ethically, spiritually, culturally, economically, etc. So it would surprise me that they wouldn't attack them Biologically, when we know that biological warfare is part of humanity since a very long time. It is definitely an option to consider and analyze closely.

Guest guest313

to add to the above

"It turns out that in all of China, there is only one. And this one is located in the Chinese city of Wuhan that just happens to be … the epicenter of the epidemic.

That’s right. China’s only Level 4 microbiology lab that is equipped to handle deadly coronaviruses, called the National Biosafety Laboratory, is part of the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/don’t-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

the only level 4 lab in China is in Wuhan where the outbreak started, and according to the technicality of containment the level4 lab of Wuhan was "technically" equipped to handle Coronavirus(clearly this proved otherwise)

Seriously if you cannot connect the dots based on this information it is just naive and ignorant

Guest guest313
2 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

They had the ability to make this virus but the inability to stop you exposing them?

you are seriously naive and gullible , you think that all they do is right correct and moral? you think they are not capable of doing this? bioweapons is a KNOWN and generally accepted facet of the military , they DO create these things for what? our of boredom? for prevention

"When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the Earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!" Qur'an

snap out of your fantasy and delusion, the have bunkers and cities underground which they can go into at any moment and they can initiate such things as this at any time 

and what you think they will attest to this? that they will admit to it? what sort of a delusion do you live in?

Guest guest313
2 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

They had the ability to make this virus but the inability to stop you exposing them?

Syphilis is a known fact that it was intentionally injected by CIA operatives in Africa in the past, as well as other third world countries they intentionally infected people with diseases such as HIV , this is a known general public knowledge and these things were done decades ago, what you think that today they got better? that they became more moral that they wont repeat such things? your entirely delusional

don’t forget what was the theme worldwide media and internet prior to this coronavirus occurrence, what was the theme? climate change ,what was the cause of climate change that these same facets propagated? overpopulation, and you think they wouldnt do such a thing as release a virus to cause depopulation of the poor old weak and sick? you think suddenly they are moral and ethical and suddenly respect human life? after all the killing they did in Middle East and world wide? 

your greatly delusional

13 minutes ago, Guest guest313 said:

Seriously if you cannot connect the dots based on this information it is just naive and ignorant

leaked or spread by elements in the laboratory that might be working for other governments under cover? why not? God knows, Im excited to find the truth of this source

How is this discussion helpful in any way? 

Isn't it more useful to discuss how to stay safe and how to take care of our families and neighbors, rather than spreading division and paranoia? 

Just now, notme said:

How is this discussion helpful in any way? 

Isn't it more useful to discuss how to stay safe and how to take care of our families and neighbors, rather than spreading division and paranoia? 

Allah tells us to fight against Shaytan, and to be on guard and to read and think and try to understand the truth. Ignorance is the enemy.

2 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Allah tells us to fight against Shaytan, and to be on guard and to read and think and try to understand the truth. Ignorance is the enemy.

But how is it helpful Right Now? 

After the acute crisis has passed, we can ration out blame to our hearts' content. Right now it is destructive and counterproductive. 

1 minute ago, notme said:

But how is it helpful Right Now? 

After the acute crisis has passed, we can ration out blame to our hearts' content. Right now it is destructive and counterproductive. 

This is a very good and legit question:

let me put it this way. You wont know where this is going, unless you know where it's from.

If you really care about your children you want to make sure that you understand the reasons and objectives behind any attack, including biological. So the first step is to find out if it is an attack or not to start with. This way we can make preparations and mentally get a grasp of it. 

I think the thread has been very harmonious till you posted that post. 

3 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I think the thread has been very harmonious till you posted that post. 

If by "harmonious" you mean "does not challenge my views", then sure. If you can't tolerate a challenge to your views, you don't really believe them. 

4 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

So the first step is to find out if it is an attack or not to start with. This way we can make preparations and mentally get a grasp of it. 

Which preparations would be different if the virus is either intentionally perpetuated by or created entirely by humans? Right now our task is to contain it. After that has been accomplished, we can discuss next steps. 

1 minute ago, notme said:

If by "harmonious" you mean "does not challenge my views", then sure. If you can't tolerate a challenge to your views, you don't really believe them. 

Which preparations would be different if the virus is either intentionally perpetuated by or created entirely by humans? Right now our task is to contain it. After that has been accomplished, we can discuss next steps. 

please challenge, and any legit and decent and polite challenge is MORE than welcome for the likes of me. I love people trying to prove me wrong about anything. It is a lovely feeling, as long as it's done respectfully both ways. So, if you can prove that it's a bio attack or not, then please go ahead!

The preparations would be different, because the endgame of a biological attack are different. If it is part of a diabolical plan, then we need to find out what this plan is and prevent it, fight it, and prepare for it. Don't you think? Let's say the aim is to create a new financial order, and kill off all the old people. Then we should probably prepare differently, than if it is natural, and it'll be business as usual once this show is over.

I don't see anything wrong with discussing it now. Why wait till after? That is very suspicious coming from you? After all we are just discussing things.

1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

Everything is may or can or definitely, that's is not enough, only adding speculations. You have sometimes a fact then out of it mostly people make a wrong conclusions in almost every field. 

just like Islamic topics like wilaya, or proving God exists :) but we discuss it anyway

Just now, 313 Seeker said:

just like Islamic topics like wilaya, or proving God exists :) but we discuss it anyway

Every field. But this field you have choosing is just absolutely ridiculous how people make conclusions about it and result of nothing but blaming others. 

8 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Every field. But this field you have choosing is just absolutely ridiculous how people make conclusions about it and result of nothing but blaming others. 

Each person has the right to make their own conclusion. 

Iran has been attacked physically, chemically, psychologically, ethically, spiritually, culturally, economically, etc. So it would surprise me that they wouldn't attack them Biologically, when we know that biological warfare is part of humanity since a very long time. It is definitely an option to consider and analyze closely.

This must be your intention and reason why it may be a man made weapon, because Iran got it hard. 

What we know: this highly contagious virus was first observed in Wuhan in November 2019. It has now spread all over the world. It kills about 3% of infected persons, but there are some treatments that look promising. Deaths are most likely among older persons and those with pre-existing medical conditions, and those who do not have access to medical care. The virus can remain viable on surfaces for up to 9 days, and after infection might not show symptoms for 14 days or, often, not at all. Testing and quarantine are currently the best way to attack this pandemic. 

What we can speculate about: many governments have mishandled this situation, by not enforcing quarantine soon enough, and by not initiating population-wide testing. This mishandling, (or, we can speculate, sabotage of their own people) has caused a lot of death and sickness that could have been avoided. It is possible that the virus was engineered in a lab, but it's more probable that it evolved in nature, as viruses are prone to do. This novel coronavirus has 99% similarity to viruses found in local bat populations and 96% similarity to viruses found in pangolin populations in China. 

I don't know about the rest of the world, but the virus response in the United States has been pathetic. Every literate adult on Earth knew we were overdue for a pandemic, yet the administration decided to entirely eliminate the CDC pandemic response team. 

What we can do now: Wash your hands. Sanitize packages or shopping that you bring into your house. Self quarantine if possible. If you can't self quarantine, practice social distancing. Check on your family members. Check on your neighbors. Wash your hands. Since there are food shortages right now and you're home anyway, if you can, plant a food garden. Pay attention to local outbreak news and local guidance. Keep a positive attitude and remain patient and alert. Spend extra time in prayer. Learn a new hobby or skill. Take care of people. If you can afford it, donate to charities that help those who have lost their jobs or can't afford medical care. And again, wash your hands! 

6 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

really? that is your opinion and I respect that.

It all started from the speech of some leaders in Iran and even China about this possibility, and now people are rushing to make an justify to such a speech by trying to prove that it is man made weapon. It have made us Shia's so stupid that we waste our time to these blaming games. 

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

They actually showed us the movie "and the band played on" in our school! It shows clearly how AIDS was spread on purpose. Also Bayer, which still operates today, on purpose spread AIDS:

Bayer division 'knowingly sold' HIV-infected protein

Isn't it sick? How racist these elites are. And people cheer the Bill and Melinda gates foundation. There's so much wrong with today's philanthropy. 

Spreading diseases to black people and making them sterile through vaccinations. Depopulation. Georgia guidline stones. 500 million people. From 7B to 500m how? 

1 hour ago, Son of Placid said:

The virus was developed in a lab. It comes with a patent number. Coincidence there happens to be a lab in Wuhan? Recent tests say the virus is not transferable from animals to humans but they blame bats. Not just bats, bat soup. A recipe for bat soup is rather disgusting because you boil them guts and all...you boil them. 

Would it not seem strange that it "originated" in a market? 

Not much into chemistry/biology but is the patent from 2014?  

As far as I could find coronavirus was found decades ago, and then they have decided to use it as bio weapon and patent it.