In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Mahdi seeing Shiachat

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Just now, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

In what way? Proof from Shia sources? We are awaiting his return. He is still guiding, but we have scholars in place until his return, isn't it?

He is managing them dynamically but do he is doing it when necessary but we can't see it visibly because everything is beyond our limited understanding & everything does not work as we anticipating. 

• Advanced Member

Still, it begs the question: What is the purpose of this question as to what he thinks about us on ShiaChat? Why is it any different than any other aspect of our life to which God has informed him?

@313 Seeker

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Thanks for ignoring the links I sent you, you'd agree with most all of it by the way.

I already told you, I find the entire premise to be flawed.

...If not degrading and insulting.

God gives him the relevant information about his Shias. He is not browsing ShiaChat. He is not like the previous Imams (عليه السلام) who lived among the people. He is in occultation.

Sorry if I didn't check the link, as my time is limited here, and currently I am chatting with you guys and don't have time to go into the other thread. But thank you and maybe later I will get into. Please forgive me.

OK, your opinion is that Imam Mahdi doesn't live normally like normal people. I think otherwise. Maybe you can let people answer who think like me. After all at some point Imam Mahdi will be among us, and who are we to say that he isn't already?

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Still, it begs the question: What is the purpose of this question as to what he thinks about us on ShiaChat? Why is it any different than any other aspect of our life to which God has informed him?

@313 Seeker

Because we are on Shiachat, and this is a community that can be observed in a unique way. 

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Being in occultation does not mean that he is not in contact with us so he is observing our site & he is aware from our situation & manages our situation actively but we do not how how he is doing it. 

29 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

He is managing them dynamically but do he is doing it when necessary but we can't see it visibly because everything is beyond our limited understanding & everything does not work as we anticipating. 

JazakAllah Khair. This makes sense to me. I trust you because you have engaged in these discussions extensively on ShiaChat, whereas I have often neglected them. Wassalam

Edit: It makes sense, because God always leaves a divinely appointed leader (in all aspects) on this Earth.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

• Veteran Member

I think if Imam Mahdi was here on ShiaChat:

-he'd want us all to get along and not quarrel
-to sacrifice ourselves for others
-to honor our brothers and sisters
-to take care of our elderly
-to aid our youth into maturity
-to joke with one another
-to keep joking and joking till we arose from the madness of this world
-for those who maintain constant jest are those who have deserted this world
-and those who arise to a new understanding understand the purpose of the jesters in power
-and that this world is no laughing matter

However it may be I hope we arise to newer understandings that grant us better brotherhood.

Jazak Allah Khair,
Ahmed

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Sorry if I didn't check the link, as my time is limited here, and currently I am chatting with you guys and don't have time to go into the other thread. But thank you and maybe later I will get into. Please forgive me.

No worries. It basically discusses what I said here:

30 minutes ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

In a limited number of relevant cases this is true, by the permission of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) they were given special knowledge and abilities. But, there is no reason to believe that they had all knowledge at all times.

--------

10 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

OK, your opinion is that Imam Mahdi doesn't live normally like normal people. I think otherwise. Maybe you can let people answer who think like me. After all at some point Imam Mahdi will be among us, and who are we to say that he isn't already?

Ashvazdanghe has proved me wrong, and successfully changed my mind. In a way, Imam Mahdi (a) is physically among us.

18 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Because we are on Shiachat, and this is a community that can be observed in a unique way. 

Thanks for the clarification, I hadn't thought of it like that.

Insha'Allah we are doing a good job, and Imam al-Mahdi is proud of us! :)

Guest Evidence
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Being in occultation does not mean that he is not in contact with us so he is observing our site & he is aware from our situation & manages our situation actively but we do not how how he is doing it. 

Proof?

• Veteran Member
11 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

If Imam Mahdi really is around, then chances are that he has access to the internet and can visit what is the biggest online "Shia" platform. What do you think he thinks about it?

Even if he does not have access to the Internet, he knows EXACTLY what everyone is doing - whether he is a follower, a sceptic or an outright enemy.

He knows all that is to know about political leaders - the Trumps, the Trudeaus, the Boris Johnsons, the Macrons, the Modis and the others.

He also knows everything about ordinary people - the hawkers, the vendors, the janitors, the bus drivers, the thieves, the robbers, and all the rest.   

He does not need the Internet for his information. 

Hid information comes directly from God.

As for this site, he might think that Shiachat is performing a good service or he might think that it could do better.

He may have reservations about how it is managed, about the manners of its members and how effectively we are serving Islam, individually and collectively.

The time will come when we will find out what he thinks.

Let us pray it does soon. 

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Insha'Allah we are doing a good job, and Imam al-Mahdi is proud of us! :)

Brother, I am glad you added Insha'Allah.

I think we need t some independent judges to examine the overall productivity and usefulness of our site before we can be sure that our Imam is proud of us.

I think it is equally possible that he is not.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

That was probably before the donkey decomposed. Just like Jesus who brought back a dead person. But it's a fact in Islam that we will be brought into new bodies in the next life. We will be uncircumcised as well. How do you expect a person who is at ground zero of a nuclear blast to be brought back into his vaporized body? Ah, I think I got you! You think that like in Terminator 2, the particles will come back together like out of thin air.

Where were you in 1900? Allah created you from nothing for the first time. He can create the same body next time, Second time is still better than first time at least there is some decomposed material 

Surely Allah has power over all things. 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

purified into degrees. This means they were less pure and were made more pure after that.

Purified with thorough purification. There noor was created way before Adam (عليه السلام). So if we take your argument that they were less pure sometime. So when was that time? Before Adam (عليه السلام) was created, when they were created? Or when they came to Earth. If it's not on Earth then they came with thorough purification in this Earth which should matter to us 

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, Nadeemsayyed110 said:

Where were you in 1900? Allah created you from nothing for the first time. He can create the same body next time, Second time is still better than first time at least there is some decomposed material 

Surely Allah has power over all things. 

Yes He is capable of all. In the Qur'an Allah describes that the way we were created the first time we will be created the next time. We were born out of wombs the first time. Just like Allah describes the creation of Adam being like Jesus. So that is proof that there wont be a magic kind of as-semblance of particles out of thin air or Earth, rather it will be done the way it was done the first time. This is the way that Allah put us together from the elements that are scattered all over.

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Nadeemsayyed110 said:

Purified with thorough purification. There noor was created way before Adam (عليه السلام). So if we take your argument that they were less pure sometime. So when was that time? Before Adam (عليه السلام) was created, when they were created? Or when they came to Earth. If it's not on Earth then they came with thorough purification in this Earth which should matter to us 

When you talk about Noor, or light, then that is one of the names of God, who was not created. Even science today says that energy can not be created nor destroyed. Light is a form of energy. The ahl bayt were created just like Adam and Jesus, and are humans like us. They washed and cleaned and repented to purify themselves. They were born and were martyred, and will be raised again in new bodies at least once more in sha Allah. This verse was brought down while they were physically in bodies on Earth, and were eating and drinking like the rest of us.

• Advanced Member
Just now, 313 Seeker said:

Yes He is capable of all. In the Qur'an Allah describes that the way we were created the first time we will be created the next time. We were born out of wombs the first time. Just like Allah describes the creation of Adam being like Jesus. So that is proof that there wont be a magic kind of as-semblance of particles out of thin air or Earth, rather it will be done the way it was done the first time. This is the way that Allah put us together from the elements that are scattered all over.

So during the raising of dead in Qayamat Allah will pull all of us out from mother wombs that what you mean... 

There was magic kind of assemblance proven from Qur'an 

When Prophet Ibrahim said to Allah 'Rabbe areni kaifa tohyil mauta' and Allah asked him to slaughter four birds and put there pieces in four different hills and then Allah made them alive. This is how Allah will make everyone alive in hereafter too

{And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, 'My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead.' He (Allah) said, 'Do you not believe?' He [Ibrahim] said, 'Yes (I believe), but to assure my heart.' He said, 'Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All- Wise.’}                                 (Al-Baqarah: 260)

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Reza said:

Thinking about it, places like Facebook show people’s real names and pictures, and what they post. More valuable information than a modest anonymous forum like this.

It's a good thing to think about. Problem for me is that on my facebook list there is hardly anybody who believes in God to start with. Let alone that they would be interested in Islam or the return of leadership to the Ummah. But they are nice people and I get some good info on worldly things whenever I'm not deactivated there.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Nadeemsayyed110 said:

So during the raising of dead in Qayamat Allah will pull all of us out from mother wombs that what you mean... 

There was magic kind of assemblance proven from Qur'an 

When Prophet Ibrahim said to Allah 'Rabbe areni kaifa tohyil mauta' and Allah asked him to slaughter four birds and put there pieces in four different hills and then Allah made them alive. This is how Allah will make everyone alive in hereafter too

{And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, 'My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead.' He (Allah) said, 'Do you not believe?' He [Ibrahim] said, 'Yes (I believe), but to assure my heart.' He said, 'Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All- Wise.’}                                 (Al-Baqarah: 260)

There is also the instance where Jesus made a bird out of clay and made it live. Of course everything is possible. But I am saying that Allah tells us that the way he brought us the first time so shall be the next time. That is from my memory in any case.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

When you talk about Noor, or light, then that is one of the names of God, who was not created.

The name of An-Nur is usually referred the One who Guide and Direct the affair of the Heaven and Earth, in the verse: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the Earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, 24:35. So when it is referred to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) Name, it can not be created. 

Even science today says that energy can not be created nor destroyed. Light is a form of energy. The ahl bayt were created just like Adam and Jesus, and are humans like us.

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says in another verse 6:1,

[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who created the heavens and the Earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.

So the physical light is not referred to God and energy is itself an creation, so is darkness, the absence of visible light.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

The name of An-Nur is usually referred the One who Guide and Direct the affair of the Heaven and Earth, in the verse: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the Earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, 24:35. So when it is referred to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) Name, it can not be created. 

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says in another verse 6:1,

[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who created the heavens and the Earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.

So the physical light is not referred to God and energy is itself an creation, so is darkness.

Well of course whatever God is, is Greater than what we can describe or understand. So of course you are more than right in saying that He is not physical light, yet He resonates with it somehow, including the example of the light emitting from a lamp that helps us 'see' our surroundings. This is in contrast to 'blind' people who see just lightenings of light which as flashes. They see their surroundings just briefly, then they are blind again - according to the Qur'an.

When it comes to 'energy' in essence, nobody knows what it is, as it is not a thing that can be seen. Even physical light can not be seen, only its effects. What we see as physical light is actually a bunch of zeros and ones that are a result of our neuron cells in our eyes sending signals to the brain ones they get excited enough. In the brain all the signals of a matrix of neurons are interpreted as the picture we see. Also, a lot of what we see isn't even a result of those fallible neurons. A lot of what we see is pre-programmed images in our memory. That's why we often don't find things that are right in front of us.

Energy is a mystery and go to nobody knows anything about it. It is everything. Everything is 'made' of energy. Atoms are fields of energy that people draw in pictures to make life easier for our brains to comprehend. The word atom actually means not-divisible. But of course modern scientists say it's a field of positive energy at the core called proton, and negative around it called electron. So, energy is very mysterious, and in a way the essence of energy could be God Himself. God is everywhere, and God is the source of all creation. Our souls are breaths of God, and I don't believe that His breath was created. Anyway, this can be discussed at length, and I don't want to bore anyone.

• Moderators

When it comes to 'energy' in essence, nobody knows what it is, as it is not a thing that can be seen.

It is very well defined what energy is, an quantity that can be measured and is related to work and heat. It means that energy changes, thus whatever changes is an creation. The Existence in essence is impossible to define, that is why Existence is related to God the One who is The Reality, He is The Real.

So, energy is very mysterious, and in a way the essence of energy could be God Himself. God is everywhere, and God is the source of all creation. 

It is not. God does not change.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member

It is very well defined what energy is, an quantity that can be measured and is related to work and heat. It means that energy changes, thus whatever changes is an creation. The Existence in essence is impossible to define, that is why Existence is related to God the One who is The Reality, He is The Real.

It is not.

nobody knows what energy is. Some people like to imagine it as waves, others as quanta, which are packets of energy. But those are just concepts for our limited minds.

If you think that you know what energy is, then why don't you say what it is?

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

nobody knows what energy is. Some people like to imagine it as waves, others as quanta, which are packets of energy. But those are just concepts for our limited minds.

If you think that you know what energy is, then why don't you say what it is?

I already told you what energy is, it is an physical quantity that manifest in different form. God is not any physical quantity that manifest in different forms. 

That is a good argument thank you!

When energy "changes", it actually doesn't. All that happens is a change in timing, which is frequency. The energy doesn't change itself. 

When energy changes, it does not changes? Lol. God changes creations and creation does not change themselves.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member

physical quantity that manifest in different form

what is the meaning of physical to you, and a quantity of what?

2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

When energy changes, it does not changes? Lol. God changes creations and creation does not change themselves.

as I said only the frequency changes. High frequency for our standards would be X-ray and radio waves, while low frequency would be the 'physical world' for instance. But in essence it is the same. There is a constant in the essence of energy that does not change. The only thing that changes is what people call frequency, and I don't think you understand what I am talking about from a scientific point of view, otherwise you would not argue what pretty much all scientists would agree upon of today. or?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

as I said only the frequency changes. High frequency for our standards would be X-ray and radio waves, while low frequency would be the 'physical world' for instance. But in essence it is the same. There is a constant in the essence of energy that does not change. The only thing that changes is what people call frequency, and I don't think you understand what I am talking about from a scientific point of view, otherwise you would not argue what pretty much all scientists would agree upon of today. or?

Lol, whatever is measured is also a creation. Can you measure energy, yes. Can you measure the totally of energy, yes, because it is there in this physical realm.

what is the meaning of physical to you, and a quantity of what?

Rather what is an creation? A thing that God brings into existence in every moment. The creation is not God Himself. The properties, laws, all of them are but an creations of God.

• Moderators

The energy law about that it cannot be created nor it cannot be destroyed is based on Isolated System. God could create something as energy that act in isolated system such a way that it can not be destroyed or created but it change forms. This does not mean that Energy itself have always being there.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Lol, whatever is measured is also a creation. Can you measure energy, yes. Can you measure the totally of energy, yes, because it is there in this physical realm.

Rather what is an creation? A thing that God brings into existence in every moment. The creation is not God Himself. The properties, laws, all of them are but an creations of God.

you didn't answer the question. The question was "what is energy?". And you wont be able to brother :) I've done my research on it for about 20 years now and there is no answer. 

Measuring is a primitive thing that looks at symptoms and at reactions to the energy. But energy is not tangible or visible in of itself.

You also didn't asnwer the question "what is physical?". You will see that the perception that we can separate the world into material and non-material isn't accurate. Everything that is, is energy. Even if we say that creations is not God Himself, God is in and around the creation. How? In a transcendental way that is beyond time and space, and frequency. 

Nicola Tesla was right when he said

“ If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration. “ 

I am just saying that scientifically speaking energy really seems to be the only existence there is, and Allah not having partners makes sense to say that we all come from Him, and we return to Him, and that in essence there is nothing except with Him.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

The energy law about that it cannot be created nor it cannot be destroyed is based on Isolated System. God could create something as energy that act in isolated system such a way that it can not be destroyed or created but it change forms. This does not mean that Energy itself have always being there.

to speculate about energy, we must first know what it is. As we can never know what it is, as it is everything (and nothing), and to know or measure anything we must have at least two separate reference points, then we better leave that mental exercise to rest. :D that is my opinion.

Energy as a concept for our limited minds, can not be created nor destroyed, and I have never heard a person in the science community challenge this. But go ahead and try! I respect people who try new things and challenge the old. Maybe you prove me wrong, and I'll be thankful. 

Edited by 313 Seeker
I added the "nothing" thing

• Moderators

Even if we say that creations is not God Himself, God is in and around the creation. How? In a transcendental way that is beyond time and space, and frequency

God is not only Transcendent but also Immanent. Energy is not Him, because nothing with Him is measurable or approximate. Every thing in existence but not Himself are but potentials that have been actualized by Himself.

@Abu Nur so what do you think Imam Mahdi would think about this thread, or this forum? 

I don't know. He know more of his Shias than ourselves.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

God is not only Transcendent but also Immanent. Energy is not Him, because nothing with Him is measurable or approximate. Every thing in existence but not Himself are but potentials that have been actualized by Himself.

I don't know. He know more of his Shias than ourselves.

well according to Qur'an we can see His face if we look east or west. If you don't know what energy is, then actually your measurement is as detached from the object, as it would be from seeing God.

It is a very complicated topic, especially because it is a mergence of modern science and religion. Most all scientists don't want to admit this, so therefore most have never made that analysis. But the great science humbler is the whole concept of energy that does have a lot in common with descrition of God. Ironically 'light' is a form of energy too.

Energy can not be created or destroyed ..

Everything is energy .. resonating with unity of God

Energy frequents between existence and non-existence - in the famous wave it goes from 1 to -1. This is like al zahir and batin

According to the hadiths, somebody from the ahl bayt said that the level of science - or human development if I remember correctly - is like the letters of the alphabet. And that during the zuhur of Imam Mahdi humanity will have reached one letter, and that after the zuhur Allah will open up all the rest of the alphabet of knowledge. I think the word used was 'ilm. Anyway, so now we are living in the dark ages, and I look forward to a more advanced scientific awareness, and more advanced joining of science and religion. As they are one and the same. Truth is truth. and Allah is the Truth.

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Guest Evidence said:

Proof?

Salam it’s a vast area that you can find many evidences & proofs that recorded in Shia sources that you can find it in sites like  https://www.al-Islam.org/ That you just need to search about him in many article about him .

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, AlmondJoy680 said:

I think if Imam Mahdi was here on ShiaChat:

-he'd want us all to get along and not quarrel
-to sacrifice ourselves for others
-to honor our brothers and sisters
-to take care of our elderly
-to aid our youth into maturity
-to joke with one another
-to keep joking and joking till we arose from the madness of this world
-for those who maintain constant jest are those who have deserted this world
-and those who arise to a new understanding understand the purpose of the jesters in power
-and that this world is no laughing matter

However it may be I hope we arise to newer understandings that grant us better brotherhood.

Jazak Allah Khair,
Ahmed

Salam thanks for this positive and inspired response.

What do you think Imam Mahdi would do or say if he secretly made an account and talked to us? What does your imagination say? One thing is for sure. That if he actually did that, he would never say "hey everybody I'm there Mahdi". But what do you think he would say, or if he opened a thread, what would it be? Put yourself in his situation and see what what would be his Sunnah/way here. Please share as generously as previously thank you.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it’s a vast area that you can find many evidences & proofs that recorded in Shia sources that you can find it in sites like  https://www.al-Islam.org/ That you just need to search about him in many article about him .

Salam

What do you think Imam Mahdi would think of shiachat and if he was here hypothetically what would he do? What would he tell us? Thanks