In the Name of God بسم الله

Where are the end-days discussions?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Where are the Imam Mahdi discussions? We are supposedly Shia of the current Imam aren't we? Where is the expression of our loyalty and care? Where are the discussions that inspire people to resist the schemes and conspiracies of Shaytan, sufiani and dajjal? Honestly I come here on "Shia" chat and get so disappointed so I leave again! Where are the threads talking about what can be done, improved and prepared? Anyway, this is disappointing. For Allah's sake I urge people to touch base with their duties of being Shia of Imam al zaman. For Allah's sake and Allah's alone.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Where are the Imam Mahdi discussions?

Where are the threads talking about what can be done, improved and prepared?

We have many, use the search feature. The info isn't going to change widely.  

Where are the discussions that inspire people to resist the schemes and conspiracies of Shaytan, sufiani and dajjal?

That's the thing, they usually turn into nonsensical conspiracy theories, instead of simply denouncing the corruption and oppression and oppressors.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

We have many, use the search feature. The info isn't going to change widely.  

That's the thing, they usually turn into nonsensical conspiracy theories, instead of simply denouncing the corruption and oppression and oppressors.

I know in the past they were many. Most of them stopped after 2012, when it went the end of the she is corruption after all. These past years the activity and discussion of Imam Mahdi, including keeping an eye out for world events from an Islamic lens. People aren't discussing Mahdi, sufiani,dajjal,Shaytan etc. It's become quite secular here, and I come here for Islam. But with this trend people like me will stay away more and more. But then again it's an end day thing that people won't believe in the zuhur anymore. And tongues always reveal what is in people's minds.

Guest window
5 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Where are the discussions that inspire people to resist the schemes and conspiracies of Shaytan, sufiani and dajjal?

These past years the activity and discussion of Imam Mahdi, including keeping an eye out for world events from an Islamic lens. People aren't discussing Mahdi, sufiani,dajjal,Shaytan etc.

Just in the corona thread alone you have people being mocked for being "conspiracists". It's not just simple disagreement, these people are wriggling in their seats absolutely rustled and ruffled. It reminds me of how atheists act when God is mentioned. If you think it's nonsense, why are you so bothered and desperate to shut it down? I keep saying over and over again, the devil has been actively plotting and scheming since the dawn of humanity, there is stuff going on behind the curtains. And God has been merciful enough to give us a peek into their plots and schemes. But it's all rejected. Not because of any argument, but because "You're just a crazy conspiracy theorist."

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, baqar said:

It would be nice if all threads relating to End-Day discussions and our present Imam (عليه السلام) were in one folder.

That would make relevant discussions much easier.

I'd react with completely agree, but I ran out of reactions for the day :hahaha: I could try to compile a list, but I think it would take too long.

• Veteran Member
Just now, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

I'd react with completely agree

Thank you, brother.

Important topics should always be in one place.

That is what I also do on my laptop.

In the Directories folder, I store my files in separate sub-folders, so that I can find them easily when I need them.

• Advanced Member
Just now, baqar said:

Thank you, brother.

Important topics should always be in one place.

That is what I also do on my laptop.

In the Directories folder, I store my files in separate sub-folders, so that I can find them easily when I need them.

I try to do that too! :D

• Advanced Member

Sorted by Relevancy (last updated): 
https://www.shiachat.com/forum/search/?&q=Mahdi OR Zaman OR Qaim OR Qa'im OR "al-Mahdi" OR "al-Zaman" OR "al-Qaim" OR "Twelfth Imam" OR Mehdi OR "al-Hujjah" OR Occultation OR Reappearance OR "Re-appearance" OR "Re appearance" OR "Re- appearance" OR Deputies OR Narjis OR 313 OR Ghayba OR Ghaiba OR Ghaybah OR Ghaibah OR Ghaybat OR Ghaibat OR Faraj OR Farajahum OR Zuhoor OR Zahoor OR Dajjal OR Sufiani OR Sufyani&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

Sorted by Date (newest post first):
https://www.shiachat.com/forum/search/?q=Mahdi OR Zaman OR Qaim OR Qa'im OR "al-Mahdi" OR "al-Zaman" OR "al-Qaim" OR "Twelfth Imam" OR Mehdi OR "al-Hujjah" OR Occultation OR Reappearance OR "Re-appearance" OR "Re appearance" OR "Re- appearance" OR Deputies OR Narjis OR 313 OR Ghayba OR Ghaiba OR Ghaybah OR Ghaibah OR Ghaybat OR Ghaibat OR Faraj OR Farajahum OR Zuhoor OR Zahoor OR Dajjal OR Sufiani OR Sufyani&updated_after=any&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

Let me know if it needs any improvements :) I didn't include "Messiah" or "Masih" or anything with "Christ" in the search terms because it brought up too many unrelated topics regarding Isa (عليه السلام), nor did I include "Muhammad ibn Hasan" because it brought up too many unrelated topics regarding Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), Imam Hasan (عليه السلام), and the other Imams (عليه السلام).

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

• Advanced Member

We know that the anti Christ has been doing a good job with preparing for his emergence. We can see the through the Zionist plots and the setting of the stage. Do you guys see the efforts of the sufiani movement that goes tandem with that too? Like Erdogan  trying so hard to be ("Uthmani") khalifa, and MBS even being seen as Mahdi by some? According to Islamic texts the Mahdi won't publicly emerge till after the sufiani, yamani, khurasani. We have a yamani fighting in Yemen against both the sufiani and dajjalic movements. Do you think the sufiani is being cooked up in Jordan perhaps? Baghdadi is supposedly out of the picture, so it can't be him. Is Ayatolah Khamenei the khurasani? Is the martyred Sulaimani Shuwayb bin Saleh? Is Nimr the nafs zakeya, or do they only resonate with them?

Edited by 313 Seeker
You see! This is what happens when we don't proof read.

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Guest window said:

"You're just a crazy conspiracy theorist."

The reason why we have prophecies is so that we can compare the situation in our lives around us with those predictions. People like to isolate predictions from the world around them, but I think that's two dimensional without depth. To see in three dimensions results in depth. To see two points in relation to reach other ends up creating a third dimension. Just like our two eyes that make us perceive distances.

The Qur'an clearly talks about conspiracies by enemies of Allah vs conspiracies of Allah. It also talks about us having to be vigilant and take precautions while respecting the signs, while "seeing", "listening", "contemplating", "thinking". 

In war one has to know the positions and maneuvers of the enemy in order to win. I see it no different with the hezbul Shaytan. At least we must try and leave it to God at the same time.

Edited by 313 Seeker
You see, some humans keep making the same mistake again and again. I didn't proof read again! Really, may God forgive is all! I hope you do.

• Veteran Member

Salam,

Read dua Ahad...at Fajr on daily basis.

Dua-e-Ahad English Translation

It is reported from Imam Ja’fer Sadiq (a) that whoever recites this du’a for forty days, after morning prayers will be amongst the helpers of the 12th Imam (a). Should he/she die before the reappearance of the Imam (a), Allah will raise him/her from the grave in order for the reciter of this du’a to present him/herself to the Imam (a)

Dua Ahad 

...partial

O Allah! Show me the rightly guided face of (Imam (عليه السلام).), the praiseworthy moon (referring to the face of Imam (عليه السلام).) and enlighten my vision by looking at him. And hasten his reappearance, make his arrival smooth, vasten his path, make me tread on his way and implement his authority and strengthen his back. O Allah inhabit Your cities through him and give life to Your servants due to him for surely You have said and Your word is truth, “Corruption will become rampant in land and on sea because of the evil which men’s hand have earned” Then O Allah manifest for us Your slave and the son of Your Prophet’s daughter, whose name is the same as that of Your messenger, so that nothing from falsehood is victorious except that he tears them (falsehood) to pieces, establishes the truth and the truth confirms him. And O Allah! Appoint him as a refuge for Your oppressed servants and a helper for the one who does not find any helper for himself except You and the renewer of all the laws of Your book which have been tampered with and the rebuilder of the science of Your religion and the traditions of Your Prophet (peace of Allah be on him and his progeny) and O Allah! make him among those whom you have protected from the evils of the adversaries.