In the Name of God بسم الله

Fees of speakers [speaker Nakhswani video]

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

@starlight whatever work, research, knowledge or effort was made by any speaker, it is still less than the sacrifice done by the Prophet to make his speeches.

We are ordered to follow a way in doing things, so when it comes to giving religious speeches, we are to follow the way of the Prophet. How did the Prophet give speeches? Did he charge? No! So that settles it.

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

now worldly accountability bothers you, as you want it in Akirah

maybe we should pay them in akirah $$$$ as well

There is both. I don't know why is it so difficult for you to grasp this. A lawyer or doctor can do volunteer work too all his life for just sawab and prayers. No one points fingers at them for taking fees. 

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

We are ordered to follow a way in doing things,

Our marjas after studying fiqh have stated that it is wrong to take money for teaching Qur'an, adhan and some burial services. I don't remember reading anything about lectures. 

How did the Prophet give speeches? Did he charge?

Did the Prophet take khums for preaching Islam? Do you know for the thirteen years he was in Makkah a major financial contribution was coming from Hazrat Khadija's business? So people should start asking their wives for money for preaching Islam because this is what Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did. Try and come up with a better argument. 

as harshly but blowing it on soulless preachers is plain stupid 

Okay, good so I hope you don't attend majalis by any soul-less paid lecturers, that would be hypocrisy. 

• Advanced Member

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the best judge. If he thinks he is qualified to charge that much, he is free to charge it and as we all see the centers continue to invite him and are happy to pay. The centers that are opposed to it don’t invite him. So what’s the issue?

I’m sort of neutral either way, but if there were something morally wrong with this setup then I would say the ‘problem’ is the centers that continue to invite him. But clearly there are ppl out there who want him and don’t mind paying. 

why does a diamond ring from Tiffany’s cost more than a ring of comparable quality from Kay? Because you’re paying for the brand and the famous name. 

Guest window

Ammar Nakshawani has made Islamic education very accessible and easy to absorb, that's especially true in my case. For the majority of Muslims that don't feel like reading books or going to a Hawza, he comes in and educates while keeping us from getting bored. The man is a great speaker and no one can deny that. And one thing that I really like about him is his powerful and fierce tone. Some speakers come off to me as apologists, or insecure, or they're addressing non-Muslims more than Muslims. Not Nakshawani, he is firm. For those reasons, I think he's more than entitled to a bit of money. The guy isn't a scholar or a charity case, he's a speaker, and he's done his job exceptionally well.

@eThErEaL

I recall a narration that goes something like "This dunya is prison for the believer and a paradise for the non-believer." It's not about having fun, it's about taking advantage of our opportunity in this world so we can become avoid Hellfire and enter Paradise. But we have to still be careful there, because:  ‘Verily people worship Allah in three ways: One group worships Him in desire of His reward, and it is the worship of covetous ones, and it is greed; and others Worship Him in dread of the Fire, and it is the worship of slaves, and it is fear; but I worship Him in His love – Mighty and Great is He and this is the worship of noble ones. 

And you'll never be bored if you attain closeness to Allah or at least strive towards it. The highest Heaven isn't better than say, level 3 because it has better food and entertainment; it's the highest because of the connection you can have with God.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, starlight said:

Did the Prophet take khums for preaching Islam? Do you know for the thirteen years he was in Makkah a major financial contribution was coming from Hazrat Khadija's business? So people should start asking their wives for money for preaching Islam because this is what Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did. Try and come up with a better argument. 

No, the Prophet didn't take khums for preaching, otherwise he would have said "give me khums for preaching". Neither his wife supported him for his speeches either. Actually the Prophet was an employee earning his own money, and once they got married their capital became one obviously. Nobody among the Prophets ever charged for a speech. Neither did Jesus for his sermon of the mount. 

What better argument than the way of Allah and the Prophet? 

• Veteran Member
14 hours ago, starlight said:

Does he have a job ? What is his source of income? 

:salam:

From what I know, he sells books. Which might be somehow compared with giving speeches. But the difference is that when he gives speeches he does it for free. And his books do not fit an annual agenda, like Ramadan lectures, Muharram lectures and so on.

13 hours ago, starlight said:

Brother, if a doctor or engineer gets invited to give a lecture at Harvard, we are okay but if a Islamic speaker like Sayed Ammar does this it's anti-Qur'anic? 

My question is we spend tons of money on clothes, dining out, secular education, entertainment, medical bills lots of times bordering on israaf and never question it but when it comes to paying the religious speakers suddenly it's haram?

We work because we think it's important for us to have a comfortable life, not luxurious but comfortable at least but the religious speakers should be happy barely getting by because that's how one lives on khums. 

Engineers can make hundreds of thousands, doctors and Lawyers can make millions,no problem, people working in IT can be rich but a religious speaker should be okay with hand outs? 

Firstly, I think the da'wa should always be an ijtihad in Allah's path. As stated above, many saintly figures were conveing a message, and relied on wordly work for their rizq.

We have been formatted in our minds that eulogists or speakers get paid, but it does not make it more correct. I mean if I were the first Muslim in a country and wanted to spread Islam's message, would I go door to door asking people for money in exchange of religious preaching ? Surely not sister. I would do it for free hoping Allah's reward. So just because the speakers adress crowds of faithfuls, they should not start charging money. I am just being consistent in my logic.

Secondly, as I told, there is khums money sister. In our fiqh, those alms contains a special share dedicated to spreading Islamic values. This share should be used to sustain people who strive in Allah's way. And in my logic, it should not provide one with a solid income but the minimum required for a decent lifestyle. Like a researcher if you like, who when gaining knowledge has the duty to spread it.

The issue with some speakers is they neither chose the life described above, nor the life of wordly rizq, which for one allows becoming wealthy without issue.

They are in a path in between, and that's what bothers me. They do not go through the hassle, but they want to life large.

Look around you, or at least that's how it is here in the West in many countries. Many of us are living the civilian life, and when asked, we give a mini lecture to kids, animate workshops or whatever at the mosque or association. That's just what I expect from anyone at any level.

Third and lastly, I am speaking here because I do not like the justification I heard in that video. I wondered many times about that topic and never spoke out about it, but this one was just inappropriate. Calling the critical people stingy like we are just stupid ones who only care about money ? Let him know that he probably insulted many people who pay more in alms that he did in his life, but who dare to have some personal thoughts about how they turn 'Islamic' preaching turned into business and want to justify it using the Qur'an or Imam Ali's (عليه السلام) name.

Edited by realizm

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Well, a God who wants you to be bored is torturous.  

God only wants the ignorant ones to be bored. As the saying goes: "only boring people get bored"; that's why they pay for religious theme park styled entertainment, with drama and music included. Buy a ticket to see an Islamic scholar on stage (special tricks included) .. that's the ultimate boredom to people like me. Each to his own. But the rule of thumb is: if the Prophet didn't do it, then we probably shouldn't either. What an insult to the Prophet that we charge for our Islamic speeches while the Prophet didn't. Are nakshwanys speeches more valuable, or if he trying to quickly collect his rewards in this life, not trusting that God will give it to him later?

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, starlight said:

There is both. I don't know why is it so difficult for you to grasp this. A lawyer or doctor can do volunteer work too all his life for just sawab and prayers. No one points fingers at them for taking fees. 

Our marjas after studying fiqh have stated that it is wrong to take money for teaching Qur'an, adhan and some burial services. I don't remember reading anything about lectures. 

Okay, good so I hope you don't attend majalis by any soul-less paid lecturers, that would be hypocrisy. 

volunteer work = no compensation = all akirah 

fee for service = all dunya 

a doctor and lawyer DOES NOT promise salvation in afterlife for taking your money , its like trading.You pay the professional and he provides you a service.Just like in time of Prophet someone would mend your sheild, cure your camel of some ailment or repair your house.

same model should apply for religious talks , I would pay gladly for lectures that meet a certain criteria of scholarship

btw in all fairness to nakhswani his books on hujr b adi and ten granted paradise were reasonable works , not a bad start for english speaking Shia works.Maybe he can build on that than focusing on talks 

I attend majalis for 1-volunteer[ clean and repair of imambargahs] work 2-socialize 3-food 4-azadari

I do not pay attention to the majlis if the first couple of majalis by that speaker were not substantial [ better to read a hadith book on your phone ]

I never pay for the speaker, I volunteer time or money for SPECIFIC causes 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Well, a God who wants you to be bored is torturous.  

maybe your God does not believe in hell either 

if you do not find infinite joy in reading the words of the Prophet [ by reading hadith ] or reading his lifestory [ by reading seerah magahzi works] or that of his companions [ biographies ] or his devotees , then my friend you are in for the wrong reasons.

You do not need an entertainer 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

• Advanced Member
On 3/17/2020 at 5:45 PM, Panzerwaffe said:

Salam unfortunately it's a common corruption between Shia speakers speciall in Iran & some of them in Iraq even Madahs/Eulogists have more income than scholars also they act like celebrities & have personal bodyguards but in past people were giving a voluntary payback to them after Majlis that they were accepting it without counting it but nowadays majority of eulogists/Madahs & a group of famous scholars are demanding high amount of money for any Majlis before attending in Majlis but about Ammar Nakhshawani althought he is a good speaker but he has some fishy connections with some suspicious groups in Britain that are funding him to spread some ideas like rejecting WF.

34 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

maybe your God does not believe in hell either 

if you do not find infinite joy in reading the words of the Prophet [ by reading hadith ] or reading his lifestory [ by reading seerah magahzi works] or that of his companions [ biographies ] or his devotees , then my friend you are in for the wrong reasons.

You do not need an entertainer 

I never said I didn't find joy in any of that.  

53 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

No, the Prophet didn't take khums for preaching

So the hawzah students and teachers shouldn't be taking khums either, right?

54 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

once they got married their capital became one obviously

Which school do you follow? The wife's money remains the wife's money. It is an indisputable fact that all of Hazrat Khadija's money was spent in the way of Islam. 

I am not saying Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) didn't work in his lifetime but this certainly was an additional financial support.

53 minutes ago, realizm said:

From what I know, he sells books

Does he have a family to support? I wasn't even aware of his name before your post and so this means he doesn't sell a lot of books(Google didn't show much either) I wonder how much he makes from selling books. Are you sure he doesn't get funding from Iran?  I think he does, otherwise he won't be able to sustain himself. 

58 minutes ago, realizm said:

I wondered many times about that topic and never spoke out about it, but this one was just inappropriate. Calling the critical people stingy like we are just stupid ones who only care about money

This was a short clip. I haven't listened to the whole lecture. He was asking people to be generous with people who teach religion.

Brother,my children's Qur'an teacher, I decided to pay him a little above the going rate.Mum asked why, I said, 'I pay almost ten times as much towards their school fee, so why not something extra for the one who is teaching Qur'an?' 

When I went to Ziyarats, there Sayed Ammar said once he was invited for a majlis and the people at the hussainya told him the community even though well off didn't contribute enough to for the meal/tabbaruk after the majlis! so he said I told them don't cancel the majlis I will pay for the food. He didn't mention where exactly did this happen but it was somewhere in the west and I am sure most people had enough in their pockets to pay for a simple meal. 

I know of a very pious learned lecturer who said I will be happy with anything you pay me for reciting Ashra and the community leader handed him an envelope after the last majlis. When he looked inside it was empty! He thanked them and left. The next year they called him again thinking he won't come but he went again much to their embarrassment.

1 hour ago, realizm said:

. In our fiqh, those alms contains a special share dedicated to spreading Islamic values.

If brother Ali_Hussain was here he would have confirmed that khums is just enough to get by and if the khums is coming from a marja's office there can be politics involved in the process of acquiring khums.

DOES NOT promise salvation in afterlife for taking your money

Neither does a scholar!! He is just a lecturer!!! I paid for learning physics and maths and medicine. None of the teachers promised me I would pass. Likewise I am willing to pay to learn Islamic history and spirituality.  Sayed Ammar aside even Ayatullah Sistani can't promise salvation. Ayatullah Sistani must not be sure of his own salvation,like any other fallible human being.

I have said this elsewhere I will repeat this. In my country Pakistan where still the parents dictate the career choice, the brightest kids go on to become doctors and engineers, the second tier ones study business and IT, average become teachers,pharmacists etc, parents send the bottom of the barrel lot to become religious scholars. I am not saying religion should be turned into a business but if my children's Qur'an teacher was driving even a second hand car instead of the old bicycle he rides around the town and the Shia molana here wasn't keeping Qadha fasts for people year round to pay for his daughter's humble wedding maybe some upper tier young people would opt to become religious scholars instead of doctors or lawyers.

• Advanced Member

@starlight khums is for Allah and the Imams never took khums as a fee for speeches.

I follow the school of Ahlul Bayt. And what sayida Khadija did with her money has nothing to do with this discussion. She did not pay him for anything, nor make a contract for speeches outlining the fees. This is the last time I will tell you this: Prophets and Imams never charged for speeches, including the extremely poor ones like Jesus, who didn't even have shoes, or a roof over his head. 

You want to promote innovations, then go ahead. Unless you prove that ahl bayt ever charged, regardless of financial situation - from Adam to Imam El Askari - then you have nothing to stand on. You won't be able to, just like you won't be able to prove your point with the Qur'an. So you are left with your personal opinion.

• Advanced Member

Nakshawany accuses people of being stingy if they don't want to pay a fee for his Islamic speeches, but I see it that he is the stingy one for charging people for his speech and this mentality of his is like a self righteous [edit]. Like the people who make dua at my mother's grave, then expect me to give them money! Or they come read Qur'an and expect money too! They are an embarrassment to Islam.

• Forum Administrators

^ you may have an issue with the way some people approach this. You are welcome to criticise, but it has to be within the limits. In 12er Islam (unlike some of the Ismaili sects) no one holds a gun to your head to make you pay.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

^ you may have an issue with the way some people approach this. You are welcome to criticise, but it has to be within the limits. In 12er Islam (unlike some of the Ismaili sects) no one holds a gun to your head to make you pay.

Did any Imam ever get khums for speeches?

• Veteran Member

So the hawzah students and teachers shouldn't be taking khums either, right?

:salam:

I said above I think there is a big difference, the main being the final amount that one gets, and you said it well, Khums is only supposed to make one get by at the end of the month. You often see it in the lifestyles of the highest ulama. Look at Imam Khomeini's house (r) and the legacy he left behind. How much did he ask for his contribution to Islam ? 

Brother,my children's Qur'an teacher, I decided to pay him a little above the going rate.Mum asked why, I said, 'I pay almost ten times as much towards their school fee, so why not something extra for the one who is teaching Qur'an?' 

That teacher has probably a methodology and most importantly, a goal to reach which is that your beloved children (may Allah bless them) memorise, recite, understand. It is someway different to the speaker who deliver a series of speeches to a crowd which most of the times do not remember from one night to the other or do not draw proper conclusions. At the end of the day no one evaluates the speaker for him fulfilling or not a mission, unlike your Qur'an teacher. 

Does he have a family to support? I wasn't even aware of his name before your post and so this means he doesn't sell a lot of books(Google didn't show much either) I wonder how much he makes from selling books. Are you sure he doesn't get funding from Iran?  I think he does, otherwise he won't be able to sustain himself. 

He probably has, and if not he still has to find his sustainment. Indeed he probably gets funding from somewhere, which if from Iran would fall under the khums money as it is supposed, not an extra check paid by the most offering like it is probably the case. I mean let's not fall into easy accusations but look at Sayed Ammar's yearly trips : whether it is Mombasa, Birmingham or whatever, it is often to to well-off Khoja centers which probably have resident ulama but wish to bring this or that famous guy, Allah alone knows why things go that way...

When I went to Ziyarats, there Sayed Ammar said once he was invited for a majlis and the people at the hussainya told him the community even though well off didn't contribute enough to for the meal/tabbaruk after the majlis! so he said I told them don't cancel the majlis I will pay for the food. He didn't mention where exactly did this happen but it was somewhere in the west and I am sure most people had enough in their pockets to pay for a simple meal. 

What should I say sister... I hate formatted religion. Now Islam's message has to be conveyed through paid appearances and free meal. 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Why should religion be boring?  Religion should be fun & entertaining.  

Answer: According to our fitrah.

Who in his right mind would like to be bored to death?  

You've been watching a bit too much Panahian haven't you :hahaha: (Just Kidding)

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Nakshawany accuses people of being stingy if they don't want to pay a fee for his Islamic speeches, but I see it that he is the stingy one for charging people for his speech and this mentality of his is like a self righteous [edit]. 

Your sentence is not complete.

Self-righteous what?

5 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Like the people who make dua at my mother's grave, then expect me to give them money! Or they come read Qur'an and expect money too! They are an embarrassment to Islam.

Some  may be.

But we should not generalise and judge them.

We should leave the judgement to God.  

• Veteran Member

Here is another solution 

Let's say it takes Mr. sayed 2 weeks to prepare for a lecture 

A community provides him payment for 3 meals for him , internet access , gas money for his trouble and electric bill for the lights AC in his study room

OR 

He stays with a wealthy  member of the community for 2 weeks board lodging meals paid 

This way his basic needs are met 

How many speakers will agree to it ?

13 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

A community provides him payment for 3 meals for him , internet access , gas money for his trouble and electric bill for the lights AC in his study room

Room? Where? his parents house I guess, because he won't be able to buy one.

Following the above model how does one pay for his clothes, healthcare, dentist, children's expenses, wife's expenses, an economy ziyarat trip say one every 2/3 years, a modest car and house furnishings, occasional gifts for his extended family??

6 hours ago, realizm said:

is often to to well-off Khoja centers which probably have resident ulama but wish to bring this or that famous guy,

I know, but then is it the scholar's fault only? What if they occasionally want to bring in someone who is more knowledgeable than the resident aalam?

It is someway different to the speaker who deliver a series of speeches to a crowd which most of the times do not remember from one night to the other or do not draw proper conclusions.

Again, is it the lecturer's fault that people don't remember things? When I went for ziyaraats some people had notebooks in their hands throughout the trip,taking notes during the lecures, workshops and tours others just listened. 

How many of us can name the deputies of 12th Imam, name of 11th Imam's mother, year of Ghadeer, the other party in Mubahila,the surah with two Bismillahs, name of our four hadith books, wives of Prophet alive at the time of Karbala, wife of Imam al Hassan (عليه السلام) who poisoned him? I tell you, very few. Haven't all or some of these been told to us in one lecture or another? 

Some would go for Ziyarats and Hajj and cone back without any positive change in them so we can't blame the Hajj and ziyarat. 

I agree the occasional lectures are not always structured but there is still something to learn. 

I hate formatted religion. Now Islam's message has to be conveyed through paid appearances and free meal. 

Blame the one who started this. I have always been vocal about majalis being turned into pure social gatherings. 

What I don't understand is that if we are happy to pay money for movie and popcorn why are we unwilling to pay a lecturer? 

• Veteran Member
On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, starlight said:

Room? Where? his parents house I guess, because he won't be able to buy one.

Following the above model how does one pay for his clothes, healthcare, dentist, children's expenses, wife's expenses, an economy ziyarat trip say one every 2/3 years, a modest car and house furnishings, occasional gifts for his extended family??

How many of us can name the deputies of 12th Imam, name of 11th Imam's mother, year of Ghadeer, the other party in Mubahila,the surah with two Bismillahs, name of our four hadith books, wives of Prophet alive at the time of Karbala, wife of Imam al Hassan (عليه السلام) who poisoned him? I tell you, very few. Haven't all or some of these been told to us in one lecture or 

Blame the one who started this. I have always been vocal about majalis being turned into pure social gatherings. 

What I don't understand is that if we are happy to pay money for movie and popcorn why are we unwilling to pay a lecturer? 

These are not basic needs , yes his parents or relatives house 

Or maybe a community living quarters for religious scholars and their families 

If he wants other things well then just like sahaba get another job or trade

Why would his wife want anything other than his companionship? 

Majalis are purely social events for me as content of lectures is very superficial and at times confusing and contradictory 

Well that's your problem brother, l don’t pay for movie ,/ popcorn/ Netflix/ expensive clothes / jewelry/ vacations / expensive house etc.You are free to pay for these lectures but then consider them entertainment not worship

Btw I live very frugally and I'm REALLY CHEAP too 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, baqar said:

Your sentence is not complete.

Self-righteous what?

Some  may be.

But we should not generalise and judge them.

We should leave the judgement to God.  

In my opinion they all are. Whether Allah will forgive them or not is another thing. Nakshawany claims to represent ahl bayt! Don't be more Royal than the king! Who is he to charge for a service that the ahl bayt didn't charge for! Shameful! And those people coming to my mother's grave are terrified of me as I go crazy on them! But I still give them symbolic money after verbally crushing them, as I treat them as beggars. (And I crush them with the usual suna of Allah and the Prophet facts).

The edited out word was edited out by admin, so I won't say it (directly), but it's those people who ask you for money without having done anything deserving the money.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Nadeemsayyed110 said:

Even Imams paid to the poets who recited poems and marsiyas for ahlebait (عليه السلام)

Paying as charity is another thing, but I highly doubt that the Imams agreed with the poet that they must pay them before-hand, even with a contract. If you find evidence to that it would make a difference

• Advanced Member

Paying as charity is another thing, but I highly doubt that the Imams agreed with the poet that they must pay them before-hand, even with a contract. If you find evidence to that it would make a difference

Can you share the evidence that the act of agreeing upon a payment for speeches is prohibited. If its not prohibited then it will come mubah category. I see if we still deal speakers with this attitude of not paying good soon we will loose talented individuals choosing this line. 

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Nadeemsayyed110 said:

Can you share the evidence that the act of agreeing upon a payment for speeches is prohibited. If its not prohibited then it will come mubah category. I see if we still deal speakers with this attitude of not paying good soon we will loose talented individuals choosing this line. 

Everyone knows that the Imams did not charge money for their speeches, are you kidding me?

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, layman said:

Salam,

1.  The religious message is non-chargeable.  It is for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) because only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) can reward the speaker based on his sincerity.  The reward is termed as "Pleasure of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)".  It cannot be described, it is beyond entertaiment. Those who have tasted the Pleasure of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) know it.

2.  We as humans are stuck in physical realm.  We have to eat, communicate, use transport, use money as means to buy goods and services....and so on.  Part and parcel of life.  Some of us has to learn more, read more, study more to be more effective in delivery methods.  That costs money, time and efforts.  Time is so precious that allocation specific duration will cost money.  This why certain means of transport, communication, method of delivery are higher cost.  In addition, the reliability of information is important too.  More credible and trustworthy, means we need to pay for more money.

Giving lectures (including religious lectures) has both components (#1 and #2).  Pay the lecturers because of #2, the worldly requirement and not because of #1.

We cannot pay the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) for his contributions to the ummah.  According to Qur'an, we shall pay by sincerely "loving his Family".

As for the Current Imam (asl), we pay the Khums.  We also pay zakat.  It has both components, for pleasure of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and duniawi contributions.

Wallahu aalam

100% agree.

I don't know why this post is being slept on.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, layman said:

We cannot pay the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) for his contributions to the ummah. 

Well the Prophet and the Imams used to get paid for their worldly work contributions, so that settles this story. They define the limits of what we are to be paid for and what we are not. Especially when it comes to Islamic service we should follow their example as closely as possible in principle. The same goes for what resonated with Qur'an, when it comes to the topic of wages for guidance.

Also the Prophet got paid for jihad in the way of Allah by getting things including land called Fadak. So technically he did get paid for contributions for the ummah through religious service. But not for speeches.

Edited by 313 Seeker
I added the whole Prophet getting loot thing