Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest eastwest_

Hair in Qur'an for prevention corona?

Rate this topic

Guest eastwest_

Salam !

There's a rumour going around about finding an hair in Surah Al Baqarah, this is supposed to be of the Prophet Muhammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or Imam e Zamana. A lot of people found it, and my parents did too...

I'm really skeptic of this things, but my parents got all defensive when I showed doubt, so I drank the water in which they put the hair.

What do you guys think? 

19 hours ago, Guest eastwest_ said:

Salam !

There's a rumour going around about finding an hair in Surah Al Baqarah, this is supposed to be of the Prophet Muhammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or Imam e Zamana. A lot of people found it, and my parents did too...

I'm really skeptic of this things, but my parents got all defensive when I showed doubt, so I drank the water in which they put the hair.

What do you guys think? 

1 hour ago, KulluNafsin said:

Apparently if its a cat hair then you can burn the cat hair and make a wish

Please stop spreading this type of rubbish. 

It is actually very sad that this hair cure was given by a Shia Maulana. His video was on YouTube but now it is private. He said that a very great Aalim in Mashhad (didn't disclose name) has seen Imam-e-Zamana (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) in his dream. Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) told him to inform Shias to search for a hair in the Qur'an. Put it in the water and drink that water. It will cure Coronavirus. Maulana also said that after this remedy was announced, no new cases have came in Iran. On the other hand, there were new death figures everyday. 

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It is actually very sad that this hair cure was given by a Shia Maulana. His video was on YouTube but now it is private. He said that a very great Aalim in Mashhad (didn't disclose name) has seen Imam-e-Zamana (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) in his dream. Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) told him to inform Shias to search for a hair in the Qur'an. Put it in the water and drink that water. It will cure Coronavirus. Maulana also said that after this remedy was announced, no new cases have came in Iran. On the other hand, there were new death figures everyday. 

I have seen a clip of that video, it's going around on social media. The maulana is from the mosque that I frequently go to. He is quite learned, I'm not sure where he got that information from. I had missed the event he gave that lecture in.

Guest Muhammad Alo

I am skeptic, though I myself have just found 2 small hair in my Qur'an and am currently holding them in a piece of tissue, I have jot seen any third one and am myself referring to this forum for guidance, any further remarks?

Guest Mikhail

Seriously I just checked n I found it not just in one Qur'an BT two.

Guest Abdulfatai

As-Salam alaykum, I just checked my Qur'an and I found a strand of hair in the first page (Surah Al-Fatiah). How true is this news please?

Guest this is rumour

This is rumour. we as Muslim must defend our holy Qur'an and religion about this rumour.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:17 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

He has given a clarification on this. It is available on youtube. All of us should listen to it once before coming to conclusion. 

Guest Guest

Who is the moulana referring to in that video? From 22:40 onwards? 

On 4/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, guest 2025 said:

Why are people finding hairs in Surah AlBaqara?

My theory is that since it's the longest Surah, you'd be more likely to find a hair in that Surah besides any other one

How are corna-things around Detroit? My news says it is an emerging epicenter.

:bismillah:

Leaving aside the hair issue, what I would like to comment here is that there are certainly many verses in Qur'an which we can recite for the prevention of this pandemic. Qur'an itself is a shifa.

What I have selected for recitation after every obligatory prayers are those verses which contains the "asma ul husna". And I recommend these verse for everyone, the first 6 verses of Chapter Al-Hadid and the last 3 verses of Chapter Hashr. 

Fight with this pandemic with the radiations of "asma ul husna". May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant us steadfastness & pour patience upon us.

Wassalam.

On 3/11/2020 at 2:54 PM, Guest eastwest_ said:

Salam,

Isn't it strange that Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) left among us two weighty things & advised people to hold onto these two but people now a days opening the Qur'an not for recitation, seeking guidance & knowledge but for finding hairs in it! 

If you wish to open Sura e Baqara, do recite its blessed verses instead of finding hairs. 

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 155:
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient,
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 156:
الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 157:
أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ

Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord, and those are the followers of the right course.
(English - Shakir)