In the Name of God بسم الله

Please tell me this is just a rumour???? :(

Rate this topic

Rachii85

• Basic Members

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Hezbollah-leader-Nasrallah-possibly-infected-with-coronavirus-report-620504/amp

It's all over reddit and some other news sites. I do warn most of you, please avoid reading the posts on reddit regarding this, as it made my blood boil with the amount of hate comments regarding Nasrallah :'( 

Can anyone tell us anything, especially those of you in countries other than Australia and USA??? 

• Basic Members

Unsure whether to thank you for replying or not, lol :( *sigh* 

Oh, I believe this "virus" has been around waaaay longer than people think.. one reason being, the majority of people getting the "cold and flu" during summer when it usually hits just prior or during winter. And I think the infected are in the hundreds of thousands worldwide... but this is unrelated to current post so I'll just hush for now.... 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Rachii85 said:

It's all over reddit and some other news sites.

Well, I did a Google search and came up with this. One Israeli and one Turkish news site, in the last 24 hours.

Screenshot 2020-03-11 at 06.25.15.png

• Forum Administrators
21 hours ago, Rachii85 said:

What I read is that Channel 13 (I don't even know what that is) said some Lebanese have the coronavirus so he is isolated (under quarantine) to protect him from getting it.