Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

2020 United States Elections

Rate this topic

2020 United States Elections Voting Poll  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for

• Donald Trump
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Joe Biden
    • William Weld
    • Elizabeth Warren
    • Tulsi Gabbard

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

@Mohamed1993  ^^^^^^ lnstead of running for President he ought to run for the nursing home.

Americans must choose a president from “American Ninja warrior” show because they are very healthy & athletic also they are brainless enough for becoming a president.:hahaha::pushup2:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. He is the new Hillary Clinton

"All right. Now who voted for Creepy Joe ?"

I will never understand how it has become acceptable and the norm for a preacher sitting on the minbar in a mosque to give political commentary on various politicians and their track record as attorne

Posted (edited)

And he got the votes on Super Tuesday. This shows a lot about the US
#FreeAmerica
#RegimeChangeInWashginton

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi
  • 2 weeks later...

Anti-war candidate ends campaign to endorse warmonger Joe Biden

US Representative Tulsi Gabbard, who has campaigned to end “forever wars,” has ended her presidential campaign and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden, a warmonger who championed for the Iraq war.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Anti-war candidate ends campaign to endorse warmonger Joe Biden

US Representative Tulsi Gabbard, who has campaigned to end “forever wars,” has ended her presidential campaign and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden, a warmonger who championed for the Iraq war.

This is shocking to say the least! :shock: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Bernie Has Dropped OUT !

My local Noon News

Well that seals our national demise. 

Hey world, we're going to need someone to return the favor and "bring us democracy". Any volunteers? 

8 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Bernie Has Dropped OUT !

My local Noon News

Reddit is finna have a heart attack!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Does this translate as :     Reddit is "very excited" --having a heart attack     ?

Finna = "going to"

I didn't even intentionally write it like that, lol.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy
  • Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, notme said:

It always was. The vote doesn't matter and the DNC has always been against Senator Sanders. 

l haven't found any reactions from his supporters as yet. Trump has invited them to join the G0P.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l haven't found any reactions from his supporters as yet. Trump has invited them to join the G0P.

Any who would are ridiculous. 

Party isn't what matters. Policies are. Biden supporters are much closer to Trump in policy than Sanders supporters. We don't have a moderate mainstream party - we have right and extreme right. It appears the "two party system" has disintegrated. 

1 hour ago, notme said:

We don't have a moderate mainstream party - we have right and extreme right.

More accurately, neoliberal versus neoconservative.

• 3 months later...
  • Forum Administrators

Just call the US "Mount Doom" from January 01, 2020 to November 04, 2020. :dry: 

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member
On 9/1/2020 at 3:25 AM, Berber-Shia said:

I will never understand how it has become acceptable and the norm for a preacher sitting on the minbar in a mosque to give political commentary on various politicians and their track record as attorney general. If this clip wasn't visual, I could have sworn I was listening to some radio program host, or a politician giving a press conference statement.

At any rate, Kamala Harris is a great woman with a proven track record as attorney general in the State of California. Yes, she was tough on crime, and put a lot of hardened criminals behind bars. That's actually what initially made me excited about her running for president. It's about time we had a Democratic Party leader who is progressive where it matters, and who is tough on crime. When I heard about how Kamala Harris was prosecuting irresponsible and lousy parents who were not ensuring their kids were going to school, I knew this is a lady who isn't a typical politician, she actually cares about the community and wants to reform it for the better. She is a woman of color herself, so the insinuation that she is somehow racist needs to be analyzed with a pinch of salt. The fact that most criminals, or a disproportionate number of criminals she prosecuted were blacks doesn't mean she is racist. It's just the sad reality that black people disproportionately commit more crime, the prosecutor doesn't choose who to prosecute, they prosecute whoever is suspected of committing a criminal offense on the basis of the evidence they have at their disposal, with charges being recommended by the police/investigative agencies

Edited by Cherub786
On 9/1/2020 at 3:25 AM, Berber-Shia said:

Interesting how this was posted to Twitter by a profile named "Free Muzammil Zaidi". Zaidi is that criminal whom the FBI investigated and uncovered as an agent of the IRGC, illegally collecting money in the name of Khums and transferring the funds to the Iranian regime's terrorist activities. So I can reasonably assume that Sh. Usama Abdulghani likewise has some political agenda connected with Iranian regime, and that he is in the class of pro-Iran clergy.

This is further evident by the fact that he terms Kamala Harris and Tulsi Gabbard (who I hate passionately) as "Taghut". It's typical of political "Islamists" to throw around these terms inappropriately, without recognizing what they actually mean and how they are to be applied, as part of their politically biased rhetoric. This appropriation of Islamic terminology to push a political agenda is highly contemptible

Guest guest434315
On 9/2/2020 at 4:35 PM, Cherub786 said:

Interesting how this was posted to Twitter by a profile named "Free Muzammil Zaidi". Zaidi is that criminal whom the FBI investigated and uncovered as an agent of the IRGC, illegally collecting money in the name of Khums and transferring the funds to the Iranian regime's terrorist activities. So I can reasonably assume that Sh. Usama Abdulghani likewise has some political agenda connected with Iranian regime, and that he is in the class of pro-Iran clergy.

This is further evident by the fact that he terms Kamala Harris and Tulsi Gabbard (who I hate passionately) as "Taghut". It's typical of political "Islamists" to throw around these terms inappropriately, without recognizing what they actually mean and how they are to be applied, as part of their politically biased rhetoric. This appropriation of Islamic terminology to push a political agenda is highly contemptible

I have seen your numerous posts across this forum. You have nothing valuable ever to say. You are spreading misinformation and lies. May Allah guide you.

• Advanced Member
On 9/2/2020 at 5:21 PM, Cherub786 said:

At any rate, Kamala Harris is a great woman with a proven track record as attorney general in the State of California. Yes, she was tough on crime, and put a lot of hardened criminals behind bars. That's actually what initially made me excited about her running for president. It's about time we had a Democratic Party leader who is progressive where it matters, and who is tough on crime. When I heard about how Kamala Harris was prosecuting irresponsible and lousy parents who were not ensuring their kids were going to school, I knew this is a lady who isn't a typical politician, she actually cares about the community and wants to reform it for the better. She is a woman of color herself, so the insinuation that she is somehow racist needs to be analyzed with a pinch of salt. The fact that most criminals, or a disproportionate number of criminals she prosecuted were blacks doesn't mean she is racist. It's just the sad reality that black people disproportionately commit more crime, the prosecutor doesn't choose who to prosecute, they prosecute whoever is suspected of committing a criminal offense on the basis of the evidence they have at their disposal, with charges being recommended by the police/investigative agencies

She also kept innocent people in jail for longer than they needed to be because of technicality issues or she just couldn't be bothered; https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-14/kamala-harris-offices-fought-payments-to-wrongly-convicted

On 9/2/2020 at 5:35 PM, Cherub786 said:

There's been no evidence uncovered that the money went to funding the IRGC's activities around the region. The US put sanctions on Khamenei and they can see money making its way through Iran into Yemen, but no one has any proof as yet that this went into financing Iran's activities around the region. You've already slapped the criminal charge on him, when a trial has yet to be held. Maybe hold off on your assertion until then? Or is that too much to ask? Here;s the DOJ statement; https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-us-citizens-one-pakistani-national-charged-moving-us-currency-iran

"The charges in criminal complaints are merely allegations, and every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The maximum penalty for a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 951 is 10 years, and the maximum penalty for a violation of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act is 20 years.  The maximum statutory sentence is prescribed by Congress and is provided here for informational purposes."

Amazing how some of us are so blinded by our preconceived biases that we don't even care to do proper research to actually care about the facts. In the case of Kamala Harris, there is direct evidence she did what I said, and she to you is a great woman, whereas Zaidi, who hasn't even been tried yet, these are all allegations, is a criminal. 

Edited by Mohamed1993
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, Hameedeh said:

Just call the US "Mount Doom" from January 01, 2020 to November 04, 2020. :dry: 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:10 PM, hasanhh said:

Plateau of Gorgoroth?  l had to look that up.

"Mount Doom" is a volcano in Mordor; from Lord of the Rings.