Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I'm having a hard time

Rate this topic

Guest Salam Brother

Salam brother may Allah make it easy on you. I hope you find good Muslims and good friends and other brothers on this forum can help you too  may Allah help you out of this situation.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

it's a hard situation but inshaAllah you can overcome it by moving to a new place also insha Allah you will receive a great reward for your migration & tolerating problems.

• Veteran Member
19 hours ago, musa shakr said:

I've lost a woman I had a mutah with that was suppose to turn into a permanent marraige. I hurt all day. I live on disability for severe ptsd thats due to some things that happened when I first converted and all I want is my wife back that basically vanished almost immediately after she agreed to enter a mutah with me. I'm all thats left of the people I converted with and I miss them. My family has ask me to leave Islam repeatedly and sometimes I think about it hard. I want out of the situation completely and am planning to move somewhere new theres a mosque soon but there's a good chance I'll become homeless when I do.

Take courage, brother.

Don't forget that God is always there to help us.

We need to call him out with passion and confidence.

My prayers are for you insha Allah.

Once again, do not lose courage.  Please!

• Advanced Member

Please do not loose hope.Try to the best you can and if possible do think hard before moving.You will find someone soon inshallah through your prayers and tawasul of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) 

I would suggest you recite zairah ashura everyday for 40 days. Inshallah Allah will guide you to someone better than you wished for.

In meanwhile put a profile on shiamatch or try to see if you have matching services at your local mosque.Just keep trying brother and do not stop praying or give up.