Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How to find a wife

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I'm a conservative and interested in finding a devout conservative wife. The problem is I have tattoos. How will I be treated by other conservatives, and will I have a difficult time finding a woman for marriage? I'm a revert and in an area where I don't have any kind of Muslim community or presence; so I have no idea how people are going to react when I do eventually move and find a mosque. I'm devout and am afraid of being rejected by other Muslims. My tattoos are religious (they indicate that I'm Muslim) and political  How hard will be to find a woman that accepts me with tattoos? I know there permissible in Shia Islam but that doesn't mean that people like it. getting one full sleeve is enough to put people off or irritate them. Even among non Muslim its looked down on and it violates my parents religious beliefs. I want covered hijab wearing Muslim and am worried that me getting tattoo is similar to having a double standard for women even though I'm about to replace my clothes with a wardrobe that's more modest and humble.

Edited by musa shakr
grammar
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, musa shakr said:

The problem is I have tattoos.

Should have thought ahead . . . which is a comment that applies to a lot of other things to other boys, too.

You can have those tattoos removed, but you'll likely have scarring.

Whether tattoos will be a problem also depends on the girl.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Should have thought ahead . . . which is a comment that applies to a lot of other things to other boys, too.

You can have those tattoos removed, but you'll likely have scarring.

Whether tattoos will be a problem also depends on the girl.

I actually did I was engaged to a Christian woman when I got them but she backed out of marrying me. I don't really want to remove them I just don't want to be mistreated because of it. A woman that has a problem with it is wrong for me. I'm worried I won't find the wright the right one. will It be difficult to find a woman that at is least is neutral to tattoos the Qur'an teaches not to make impermissible what Allah has made permissible.

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Panzerwaffe said:

No it's not 

Many hijabi women have this holier than thou attitude. will make this poor guy feel terrible about his tattoos 

There is lucern (face tattos) in North Africa, plus many other women have tattoo cosmetic applications, henneh and such.

• Veteran Member
Just now, hasanhh said:

There is lucern (face tattos) in North Africa, plus many other women have tattoo cosmetic applications, henneh and such.

True but depends on what he likes maybe hes not into north African or others 

Bro find a Muslim revert girl with tattoos if you can 

Guest Zahra212

I am sure some conservative Muslim sisters wouldn't mind having a husband with tattoos... but I don't know about their families. Maybe you can wear full sleeves - which is encouraged - and once you get to know the sister tell her about your tattoos. As a follower of Ayatollah Sistani I personally see no problems in it. 

• Advanced Member
On 2/24/2020 at 2:35 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

Not sure whether it's allowed in Shia Islam or not. 

Asking this question is pushing the nuclear bomb button on this forum.

you have been warned:furious:

On 2/24/2020 at 7:25 AM, musa shakr said:

I'm a conservative and interested in finding a devout conservative wife. The problem is I have tattoos. How will I be treated by other conservatives, and will I have a difficult time finding a woman for marriage? I'm a revert and in an area where I don't have any kind of Muslim community or presence; so I have no idea how people are going to react when I do eventually move and find a mosque. I'm devout and am afraid of being rejected by other Muslims. My tattoos are religious (they indicate that I'm Muslim) and political  How hard will be to find a woman that accepts me with tattoos? I know there permissible in Shia Islam but that doesn't mean that people like it. getting one full sleeve is enough to put people off or irritate them. Even among non Muslim its looked down on and it violates my parents religious beliefs. I want covered hijab wearing Muslim and am worried that me getting tattoo is similar to having a double standard for women even though I'm about to replace my clothes with a wardrobe that's more modest and humble.

Why don't you remove those tattoos and wear religious pendants instead ?

How you go into toilet with tattoos associated to religion? Is not it insulting to take things to place where there is impurities? 

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Why don't you remove those tattoos and wear religious pendants instead ?

How you go into toilet with tattoos associated to religion? Is not it insulting to take things to place where there is impurities? 

It's just a crecent moon and star,  it's not the Qur'an or hadith. I'm going to get a lazer online for $180 to remove it myself.

5 hours ago, musa shakr said:

It's just a crecent moon and star,  it's not the Qur'an or hadith. I'm going to get a lazer online for $180 to remove it myself.

It's better to get it removed. Wear pendants and rings in the third finger of right hand whether of Aqeeq with ayat or holy names etched which ever you prefer.

• Forum Administrators
On 2/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, musa shakr said:

I'm going to get a lazer online for $180 to remove it myself.

Tattoo removal needs a trained professional. It is not safe to do it yourself! 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Hameedeh said:

Tattoo removal needs a trained professional. It is not safe to do it yourself! 

the artist made big mistakes on purpose because I told him im Muslim. the worst a lazer will do is leave a scar.

• Unregistered
5 hours ago, musa shakr said:

the artist made big mistakes on purpose because I told him im Muslim. the worst a lazer will do is leave a scar.

What is the tattoo? Why are you so worried about it. 

I don't see how removing the tattoo will help you progress in finding a wife. 

It might even leave you with a scar, then you will want to get the scar removed.

• Unregistered
On 2/27/2020 at 5:29 AM, musa shakr said:

At least go to a licensed professional if you getting it removed. 

I still don't understand why a Muslim woman would turn you down because of a crecent moon and star tattoo. 

Not everyone comes from a perfect background. 

If you have that mindset most likely you will only end up with low confidence that you are not worthy a Muslim woman. 

And if they reject you, so what? 

There are 3 billion woman out there. 

Find someone else.