Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ejaz

Zayn Malik’s reason for leaving Islam does not make sense.

Rate this topic

Guest blah!Monad

He joined a new different group for his career and monetory purposes, thus he needs to denounce his previous group. It is very simple. Nothing complicated or philosophical about it. Stop wasting your time.

18 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

I don’t follow the singer, but many youth do. I suggest to all youth to desist from listening to music. These days it is bombarded with filth and subliminal messaging. 

A while back he announced that: 

The Holy Qur’an responds:

People May also mention the sacred geometry of Arabic letters but I do not have enough knowledge on this.

Is one who is not aware of numbers could find mathematics to be interesting ?

When you think over purpose of something, you will find its use but if you don’t then ignorance becomes the priority.

4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

He was at least intelligent/realistic/sensible enough to realise that his career was incompatible with his religion.

Apostate.

I remember how he used his religion to differentiate himself in his early years of his career he was so unique, exotic and Islamic, especially with his Arabic tattoos. 

THis happens when you live in a bubble and you're disconnected from reality. 

I didn't even know who the guy was. 

But who cares lol? 

People come and go to Islam. 

Sure he might have some following from youths, but regardless of him being Muslim or not the parents of the youths shouldn't even allow their kids to listen to any type of this music genre. 

15 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

He was at least intelligent/realistic/sensible enough to realise that his career was incompatible with his religion.

Is he an apostate?

I remember how he used his religion to differentiate himself in his early years of his career he was so unique, exotic and Islamic, especially with his Arabic tattoos. 

This happens when you live in a bubble and you're disconnected from reality. 

or maybe he thinks he can worship God in his own way.

among our communities of "Muslims"(both Sunni and Shia and everything in between) there is so many of people who would rather push out people out of the religion completely then let those who are searching for answers find their answers

there is a real "take no prisoners" attitude amongst today's communities , its like they act from envy or jealousy or desperation instead of rather seeing a person find their way they would rather close the group smaller and tighter maybe it makes them meaning because otherwise they feel ordinary and not very special

sick mentality and attitude

Societies have always been like that. It's because of this that Prophet (PBUHHP) said: "O! Ali, If I were not afraid of people's perversion, I would have told your such merits which is unknown to them".

There are always two groups transgressors and bigots. If you leave path because of them, then you have lost to them.