Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ejaz

Is there any relation between iIluminati freemasenry and Islam / Shiism?

Rate this topic

1. Is there any relation between their symbols / numerology and shiism? E.g. the number 33 

I have heard there is according to a Shia researcher although don’t know veracity of the statement.

2. Do they take pure symbols and corrupt it like the symbol of owl or like Hazrat Suleiman’s black and white checkered flooring upon which jinn came?

I sometimes have the same doubts. I even see many similarities with the scientology. Shias seem obsessed with building things, they always have construction going on in their houses and they keep building bigger mosques when there's no need.

Also, I have noticed that for some people their close relatives suddenly die and then they become very successful and we know that Illuminati asks from its members to sacrifice their loved ones.

Shia centers have 15 different projects going on and they are always asking for money, and they have trained bullies who force people to give money. First it was my ex-husband and now it's my sister who keeps bullying me and keepsasking me for money. The sad part is that both of them get so much respect and support from the whole community. They keep talking about some "knowledge" which you get after spending money. This is very similar to scientology. 

Then scientology people have those "audits" and Shias keep insisting for me to have discussions with them. In those discussions, they keep provoking me and making me angry for no reason. The founder of scientology is David and Shias have suddenly developed interest in Prophet Dawood. Growing up, every one always talked about Prophet Muhammad, Jesus and Prophet Musa. We didn't know much about other Prophets and now all this sudden interest in Prophet Dawood. 

It's not just Shias, it's Sunnis, Christians, atheists everyone. Everyone has started following one religion which doesn't make much sense. 

Edited by rkazmi33

1 hour ago, Ejaz said:

1. Is there any relation between their symbols / numerology and shiism? E.g. the number 33 

I have heard there is according to a Shia researcher although don’t know veracity of the statement.

2. Do they take pure symbols and corrupt it like the symbol of owl or like Hazrat Suleiman’s black and white checkered flooring upon which jinn came?

Didn't understand a single thing  ?

Amazing thing is I saw yesterday that says Shias cook their children. I hope you don't believe in it, if you do then I'm done brother.

9 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Which Shia researcher are you talking about. 

8 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

scientology. 

Scientology has very wicked ways to control their members. They even have their own lawyers that help them whenever they cross boundaries. 

They kidnap, torture and use extortion. Apparently the current leader of scientology even did it on his parents, who later decided to speak out. How much of what was being said is truth, I don't know. 

Scientology seems to be business for profit like most other religions. That's why "jordan maxwell", says that religion is just business. 

As for the occult and esoteric knowledge, there's plenty of information however there's much disinformation too. 

Somehow it's seems that the enemies of Ahlul Bayt are using numbers to manifest themselves and enchant and invocate jinns. Black magic, kabbalah. I don't know much of it though. 

Nothing direct. Freemasonry is influenced by a lot of things, but aside from it's grade initiations (which are more like a combination of ancient Egyptian symbolism and certain New Testament motives), there isn't much "occult" about Freemasonry. It's just a social organization that is rooted in a cultural praxis of unity between men of all walks of life. 

It is where the phrase "On the level" originates, which is itself a notion that Islam does share - being that we are all of the same status before God, whether we are shoemakers, kings, politicians, artists, musicians, writers, truck drivers, etc. 

Generally speaking, Freemasonry is more Christian in demographic. It's like 60% Christian, 30% Jewish and 5% Muslim, with the further 5% Hindus, Sikhs etc. 

It's not a belief-based thing, people join for the concept of fellowship, of chivalry, etc. 

16 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Absolutely Absurde.

Shiaism has a long history of secret societies and that is due to our historical struggles against Tyrants.

Freemasonry Illuminati have their own belief system that is completely alien to ours. 

The only aspect that I can think of that is common between both groups is secret societies. 

Yes Shia have a long history of maintaining secret societies in the belly of tyrannical regimes. 

So what?

10 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Which Shia researcher are you talking about. 

Mohammed Moussa said that freemas0nry guys have stolen some Shi’a symbols - search on YouTube (maybe I am misquoting him that’s why I didn’t want to mention his name)

Edited by Ejaz

Guest read?Monad!

why not do your own research?. Best thing is to read old text and after a year you might understand something. Then you can start asking questioning questions.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm

4 hours ago, azizaliallah said:

Shiaism has a long history of secret societies and that is due to our historical struggles against Tyrants.

correct and incorrect. Many systems have and had secret societies inorder to survive their own systems that they followed which were suppressed by the ruling class. The objective of the ruling class is to seat on the power seat and enjoy the wealth. They supress due to pleasure or fear of someone doing exactly what they have been doing. Those with the most wealth always ruled. that should tell you something....