Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ....

Going through the worst stage in my life

Rate this topic

Guest ....

salam alakum

I have been going through the worst stage in my life for years Ive tried everything to get through it islamically and medically. Still there is not solution. I wonder if I am effected by evil eye. What are the symptoms and what can one do by themself to cure the evil eye if there is no ruya near me. Also I am wondering if someone reaches a point where they completely lost there mind and it is out of their control to help themself such as evil eye what happens if they kill themself. Will Allah have mercy on them if they are effected by something there is literally no solution to and have tried everythinjg. I see this as a never ending cycle I constanly have break downs get better and the same things happens the next day for years now how can somebody live like this and still be haram to commit suicide.

Edited by starlight
added title

I will just as someone who has been through this hang in there.Find something to do and sooth your mind.I was going through this phase I used to think about Imam Hussain (عليه السلام). alot.That was only thing that saved me.

In this world everyone will face certain trials.If you trust someone share your problems.With only this sketch we can only sympathize with you and can not offer any solutions.

Here is a tested and true daily tasbeeh for magic/evil eye. I am doing it since 2009 and several people I know have also benefited from it.

1. Recite Ayat ul Kursi 11 times.

2. Then recite "Ya Qahaaru" 1000 times.

3. Lastly, recite Surah an-Naas 11 times.

Inshallah it will demolish any negative spiritual effects. If you share your medical problem I may be able to advise some natural cure for it.

As for suicide, don't even think about it. It's not an option for us believers. There must be people in worst conditions than your own, there always are. Look at Yemeni toddlers starving to death by the hundreds and thousands for instance. What a terrible ordeal. We do not give up. We pray for all of us, ask forgiveness and we do what we can.

Take care.

All the tasbees and duas are for good measure they will help you keep your sanity.The only way to get out of this is to find out what is really getting you depressed.Are there certains needs which are not fulfilled or do people expect something from you which you can not seem to do.

I read and worked a lot yet I failed to get into a Phd program twice.I accepted it and moved on.You should do the same just move on with your life.Try to make a effort to do something for others.You will see the result in days.Firstly, you will have something to do and secondly the good karma will flow back to you as well.

Guest ...
On 2/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, peace4alltheworld said:

All the tasbees and duas are for good measure they will help you keep your sanity.The only way to get out of this is to find out what is really getting you depressed.Are there certains needs which are not fulfilled or do people expect something from you which you can not seem to do.

I read and worked a lot yet I failed to get into a Phd program twice.I accepted it and moved on.You should do the same just move on with your life.Try to make a effort to do something for others.You will see the result in days.Firstly, you will have something to do and secondly the good karma will flow back to you as well.

The problem is that I have been trying to find the root of the problem for 2 years I just keep going into a never ending cycle and it’s been happening ever since 2018 I go through a whole day literally don’t stop thinking about it for 5 mins and come home depressed and have a mental break down because it is the same thing over and over again it’s like I’m living the same miserable day every day this is why I think I’m effected by the evil eye because there is literally no solution to do this because the cause of it is beyond me

The moment you give up, there is nothing that can be done about it. Never give up, fight with your last breath and move forward. Tell yourself you'll find a way around it, it's not the end of the world. Don't fall into the spiral of despair when God can still help you. That's unforgivable. Despicable. We all face difficulties, and some of us have it worse than you. Get your life together. Cut ties with those you need to cut ties with. Forget memories that scar you and look for a better tomorrow. Work like a mule if you need money. Go out and talk if you're lonely. Make peace with whoever left you if they did. Don't say you'll work on it, do it. Don't expect sympathy from others, we are all soldiers on a battlefield being bombarded with difficulties. You're not alone in that. 

No matter how many duas you read, how many drugs you take or how many therapists you see, you will need to make changes yourself. Use the tragedy of Imam al-Hussein as your bastion of hope. Use the stories in the Qur'an, the Prophet or whoever inspires you. But you first need to build that fort before you can charge the enemy otherwise you won't have anywhere to retreat to when you lose a battle. 

You did not mention what do you end up thinking about? Sometimes we wish could been better if we had choosen something/someone over something but you  have to realize we are not meant to get all we wish for here.Other times we tend to have more expectations from people and life in general that are not meant to be.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, Guest .... said:

salam alakum

I have been going through the worst stage in my life for years Ive tried everything to get through it islamically and medically. Still there is not solution. I wonder if I am effected by evil eye. What are the symptoms and what can one do by themself to cure the evil eye if there is no ruya near me. Also I am wondering if someone reaches a point where they completely lost there mind and it is out of their control to help themself such as evil eye what happens if they kill themself. Will Allah have mercy on them if they are effected by something there is literally no solution to and have tried everythinjg. I see this as a never ending cycle I constanly have break downs get better and the same things happens the next day for years now how can somebody live like this and still be haram to commit suicide.

Insha'Allah you will see better times. 
If there is anything you can do to make things better, do your best. You can not do more then your best. If you have not done your best, you know that there can be achieved something. 
You are very fortunate with Islam. 
Also maybe this letter or some of it will help you:
https://www.Sistani.org/english/archive/25240/

Guest doctor!Monad

You don’t have evil eye. Have you seen a doctor or researched medical conditions?. You can youtube it, but make sure you just do not identitify yourself as having those, although that it self could be a sign you do have something that needs to be fixed mentally.

Depression, ADHD. schizophrenia?..

Just make sure you look at alternative holisitic medication. Such as first and formost, good healthy food, plenty of green vegetables, fruits, cod liver oil, hemp, exercise. Limit junk food, smoking etc.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:59 AM, A_A said:

Use the tragedy of Imam al-Hussein as your bastion of hope

don't be foolish please.

Foolish? Finding inspiration and motivation from the lives' of others is foolish? I'm sorry doctor but someone missed psychology class in med-school. Do you think that psychological issues are based only off of physiology? Ever heard of therapy? The cognitive state of a person matters, along with his behavior and physiology. Go back and read about Lang and psychology. 

2 hours ago, Guest doctor!Monad said:

You don’t have evil eye. Have you seen a doctor or researched medical conditions?. You can youtube it, but make sure you just do not identitify yourself as having those, although that it self could be a sign you do have something that needs to be fixed mentally.

Just make sure you look at alternative holisitic medication. Such as first and formost, good healthy food, plenty of green vegetables, fruits, cod liver oil, hemp, exercise. Limit junk food, smoking etc.

don't be foolish please.

Edited by A_A

Guest ...
10 hours ago, Guest doctor!Monad said:

don't be foolish please.

No you really don’t understand I been through things before eventually things get better but this is a never ending cycle wallah I tried everything I did go seek medical help I tried natural medications as well, that does not help me it just suppress everything which is not the solution. I feel like this is something different because it doesn’t have a man made solution or something you can fix on your own. I’m in the process of doing online ruqya videos because I think I’m effected by hasad it’s the only thing I can think of that I’m effected with, if you were going through this you probably would consider it.