Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Moalfas

'Islamic Republic' of Cyrus the Great..

Rate this topic

11 hours ago, Moalfas said:

My source of the image was actually a news outlet and not twitter. I will pretend I did not understand what you were trying to infer.

I wish you would link to that news outlet; that would be interesting. I was not inferring that the Twitter account must be yours, if that is what you are implying. Several times I have mentioned that our ShiaChat members are the first to know when things happen. 

13 hours ago, Moalfas said:

please clarify how invoking such nationalistic frevour is apparently inline with paving the way for the Imam AJF? 

You are acting as if the Supreme leader has a say in everything. What does he have to do with this?

On 2/25/2020 at 5:00 AM, Moalfas said:

My source of the image was actually a news outlet and not twitter. I will pretend I did not understand what you were trying to infer.

After a quick twitter search, there were 3 people who posted the image a day before I started the thread.

One tweet suggested that the authorities, not long ago, had sent messages threatening people who celebrate Cyrus day and closed the roads to stop people from attending.

Yet during elections, Cyrus the great is used to entice the Iranians to take part in the elections to fulfill the 'goals' of first Persian emperor. 

Can the followers of the superme Leader please clarify how invoking such nationalistic frevour is apparently inline with paving the way for the Imam AJF? 

Can the followers of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) please clarify how not listening to the Prophet when he says stay put in Uhud and they don't listen is apparently inline with paving the way for Islam and Victory?

Oh wait.......

If one Muslim, or a group of Muslims do something wrong, that does not make Islam bad. If a personnel from Revolutionary Guard, or Hash-al-Shabi, says or does something stupid, that doesn't make the entire concept flawed, it just means it needs work. We never claimed the revolution has ended, and it's now a perfect Islamic system. We will make mistakes, we will have traitors, we will be blindsided, but the overall goal is to work towards the return. It is foolish to expect reaching the top of the mountain without trials and tribulations along the way.

But then again, you already knew this......can't really expect anything else.

Do you remember what Imam Khomeini (D) answered when he was asked what do you feel now you are coming back to Iran (or in other words)?

I don't think I have understood this exact billboard and some what has been said on this topic pages.

Muslim lands can all be one "country". And definitely the realization of this Islamic Republic is in preparation of the return of Imam Mahdi (AJTF)
And even if we assume that this billboard this and that, and that there are some sounds and people in Iran who says this and that, it is not even worth to consider this to be something serious.

The Iranian people and defenders of their country are reliable. They would never occupy anyone let alone their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Time of Victories will continue until the last battle of Good vs Evil.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:09 AM, Moalfas said:

Being in Mashhad would make this billboard an even bigger issue as it's right next to Imam Reza (عليه السلام). 

Iran is a big country

Let's assume that this billboard is wrong
It is not representive of any real worthmentioning movement in Iran, let alone the Republic it self

On 2/19/2020 at 8:33 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

I didn't know Saudi Arabia and Russia were part of persian empire. 

Salam Yemen was part of Iran that even Iranian ruler of it sent some ambassadors to talk with Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that him & Iranian residents in Yemen became Shia Muslims also they killed first fake Prophet Aswad Ansi  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Aswad_Al-Ansi

that this recorde in Sunni books but because of hatred of Arabs (Wahabists) from Iranians they don’t mention it 

Time of the Prophet (s)

250px-Al-Jami%27_al-Kabir%2C_Sana%27a%2C

Al-Jami' al-Kabir in Sana'a is the first mosque constructed in Yemen and one of the oldest Islamic mosques.

Yemen is the only country the people of which accepted Islam by coming of Imam Ali (a) as the delegate of the Prophet (s) without war. However before that, Badhan, the Iranian governor of Yemen and many of Abna' (Iranian residents of Yemen) had accepted Islam after sending of the Prophet's (s) letter to Khosrow Ii

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Yemen
About Russia there is stories about paying ransomed by its nomads to Iranian kings that in Shahnameh one Kranian king traveled to there but because of too cold weather he &his army left it without doing anything .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 2/26/2020 at 8:05 PM, root said:

Can the followers of Muhammad (p.b.u.h) please clarify how not listening to the Prophet when he says stay put in Uhud and they don't listen is apparently inline with paving the way for Islam and Victory?

Oh wait.......

If one Muslim, or a group of Muslims do something wrong, that does not make Islam bad. If a personnel from Revolutionary Guard, or Hash-al-Shabi, says or does something stupid, that doesn't make the entire concept flawed, it just means it needs work. We never claimed the revolution has ended, and it's now a perfect Islamic system. We will make mistakes, we will have traitors, we will be blindsided, but the overall goal is to work towards the return. It is foolish to expect reaching the top of the mountain without trials and tribulations along the way.

But then again, you already knew this......can't really expect anything else.

For starters, the Hashd is not exclusively under the Iranian 'concept' as you put it, and whether it's 'flawed' or not is another discussion. 

You indicated that it could be a 'mistake' by perhaps some lower ranking 'personnel'; that's a good start as opposed to the various deflections and excuses that have been used so far. 

There are clear Persian nationalistic elements that present themselves within the concept which is why this issue is an important one to discuss openly and without the attempts at deflection. 

You might not claim to be a 'perfect Islamic system' but you and other supporters of the concept clearly think it's your way or the highway. Is this divisive rhetoric also paving the way? Or do you admit that just like the billboard, your rehortic and actions on ShiaChat are not representative of the 'revolutionary resistance' that you suggest you follow? 

4 hours ago, Moalfas said:

There are clear Persian nationalistic elements that present themselves within the concept which is why this issue is an important one to discuss openly and without the attempts at deflection. 

Salam even we look at it as a nationalistic element , it doesn't has contradiction with Shia narrations about reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) because based on narrations Imam Army will conquer the land that shown in banner that majority of Imam Army are from Iran also some Shia scholars like Allama Tabatabei confirmed that Cyrus the great was Dhulqarnain that mentioned in holy Qur'an  but wahabists are trying to just show it as dream of Iranians for reestablishing Persian empire but they don't have any problem with reestablishing Ottoman empire by Turkey or reshaping Abbasid or Ummayid caliphate by KSA.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 3/3/2020 at 1:39 AM, Moalfas said:

For starters, the Hashd is not exclusively under the Iranian 'concept' as you put it, and whether it's 'flawed' or not is another discussion. 

I never claimed Hashd was Iranian..........you didn't really get my point. 

You indicated that it could be a 'mistake' by perhaps some lower ranking 'personnel'; that's a good start as opposed to the various deflections and excuses that have been used so far. 

I didn't indicate anything. Putting up such posters is a mistake, or intentionally wrong, whoever does it. But one poster by some idiot mayor or someone in power has nothing to do with the Nizaam. I'm equally critical about such actions as I am about twofaced Shias, nationalistic Shias, sellout Shias etc. 

Yes, some Iranians are nationalistic, and some Iranians in power are nationalistic too. There isn't really much to discuss, it must be resisted and eradicated. It takes time. 

You might not claim to be a 'perfect Islamic system' but you and other supporters of the concept clearly think it's your way or the highway. Is this divisive rhetoric also paving the way?

What do you mean by highway? We believe if you are not under one banner, in the time of occultation is the wrong way. And we believe that banner is in the hands of WF. It's an opinion and agheeda. It's not forced upon you to believe in it.

Or do you admit that just like the billboard, your rehortic and actions on ShiaChat are not representative of the 'revolutionary resistance' that you suggest you follow? 

Didn't expect anything less, how on Earth did you think you can get away with politely suggesting that what I said is just like the billboard? The grass isn't that high for snakes to hide. Try better. My actions here on Shatchat is pointing out a snake when I see one. 

Thing is, I don't mind people disagreeing with WF or the revolution, it's an opinion which if presented respectfully is honored respectfully. You don't fall out of shiaism or Islam because you don’t believe in the revolution, its aim and goals or WF.  Many of our moderators and admins do not agree with WF or the revolution, but they are respectful about it. 

What I do mind however,  is people being hell bent on finding flaws in it, stamping it with false accusations,  just for the sake of somehow feeding their on misplaced faith. Thankfully, easy to spot. 

Guest Humble Iraqi
5 hours ago, root said:

I didn't indicate anything. Putting up such posters is a mistake, or intentionally wrong, whoever does it. But one poster by some idiot mayor or someone in power has nothing to do with the Nizaam. I'm equally critical about such actions as I am about twofaced Shias, nationalistic Shias, sellout Shias etc. 

Yes, some Iranians are nationalistic, and some Iranians in power are nationalistic too. There isn't really much to discuss, it must be resisted and eradicated. It takes time. 

What do you mean by highway? We believe if you are not under one banner, in the time of occultation is the wrong way. And we believe that banner is in the hands of WF. It's an opinion and agheeda. It's not forced upon you to believe in it.

Didn't expect anything less, how on Earth did you think you can get away with politely suggesting that what I said is just like the billboard? The grass isn't that high for snakes to hide. Try better. My actions here on Shatchat is pointing out a snake when I see one. 

Thing is, I don't mind people disagreeing with WF or the revolution, it's an opinion which if presented respectfully is honored respectfully. You don't fall out of shiaism or Islam because you don’t believe in the revolution, its aim and goals or WF.  Many of our moderators and admins do not agree with WF or the revolution, but they are respectful about it. 

What I do mind however,  is people being hell bent on finding flaws in it, stamping it with false accusations,  just for the sake of somehow feeding their on misplaced faith. Thankfully, easy to spot. 

Everyone has it all wrong anyone post anything on the bill birds it was show nationalists the contradiction between them saying no to Lebanon, no to Syria and Iraq when Cyrus the Great controlled those areas the intention is not to conquer or live out a Neo Persian fantasy but to point out the hypocrisy of Iranian nationalists.

Final remarks the Resistance groups are allies not proxies so it’s not an Empire but the influence is found in these countries.

13 hours ago, root said:

Finally, someone has the courage to admit the billboard is wrong rather than make excuses.

13 hours ago, root said:

You're free to have your opinion and follow the Aqeeda you believe in, but when you spew divisive rhetoric about your way being the only way whilst unfairly using your powers to further your agenda, expect to be challenged. 

13 hours ago, root said:

Referring to me as a snake is an excellent reminder to everyone of the sort of 'revolutionary resistance' that you and some others here choose to take part in. I dread to think what the Imam AJF feels about it. Your actions indicate your desperation in attempting to silence the ones pointing out the hypocrisy on shiachat. Once you bring back the Divisive Labeling thread and my comments that disappeared when they had not broken any rules, we can figure out who's pointing out what, in light of the evidence.   

13 hours ago, root said:

Everything will be 'easy to spot' when you bring back the Divisive Labeling thread and my deleted comments which broke no rules. Show some maturity and leadership as opposed to making childish snake comments. 

3 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Referring to me as a snake is an excellent reminder to everyone of the sort of 'revolutionary resistance' that you and some others here choose to take part in. I dread to think what the Imam AJF feels about it. Your actions indicate your desperation in attempting to silence the ones pointing out the hypocrisy on shiachat. Once you bring back the Divisive Labeling thread and my comments that disappeared when they had not broken any rules, we can figure out who's pointing out what, in light of the evidence.   

Everything will be 'easy to spot' when you bring back the Divisive Labeling thread and my deleted comments which broke no rules. Show some maturity and leadership as opposed to making childish snake comments. 

Call it whatever you like, when you act like a snake, don't expect not to be called out. But expect to be talked to the way you deserve to be talked to. And be couragous about it at least, don't go belly up and play victim. I'm not the first to see your patterns. Making threads crying us a river won't work.

52 minutes ago, root said:

Call it whatever you like, when you act like a snake, don't expect not to be called out. But expect to be talked to the way you deserve to be talked to. And be couragous about it at least, don't go belly up and play victim. I'm not the first to see your patterns. Making threads crying us a river won't work.

Such Akhlaq are an insult to the 'concept' you claim to follow. 

You are correct in that you're not the first to 'see' my 'patterns'; Others won't know what you're talking about until you bring back the Divisive Labelling thread that broke no rules. 

I know it's easier to silence others especially since you can; but try having a respectful and honourable adult discussion with evidence, rather than childish name calling and hissy fits.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:39 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

I don’t know I also know many people who are nationalists and are religious.

It is a matter of identity at the end of the day in my opinion.

People always want to feel good about who they are and one of the ways they will do that is to consider others less good so that they will consider themselves more good in comparison. 

But your true identity is not your nationality, nor your gender, nor your job, nor your money, it is your soul. Your soul is who you are and what makes you good are your deeds and your iman.

My nationality is Iranian and I love Iran, but not because I am Iranian but because Iran is a Shia Islamic republic, the only one in the world in fact, had Iran been under the rule of the secular shah, fighting against Islam (like Saudi and Israel), I would have hated it. Until it becomes an Islamic nation. Perhaps those Iranians you know who are very religious and still seems nationalistic is because they love that their country is a Shia Islamic country.

As far as this thread goes, assuming that one billboard found in Mashhad would somehow represent the entire Iranian people and its government is not reasonable in my opinion, I think you have to have a very strange perception of reality to come to that conclusion. If the government of Iran was purely a nationalistic country who only cared about its own well being then most surely it would have abandoned Islam because as a secular and western friendly version of Iran, the country would fare much much better financially speaking and it could grow in power in a much faster paste. There would be no reason for Iran to show hostility towards the US nor Israel in such a scenario, it would be of no financial gain.

I hope that in the near future all Muslim countries will become one giant nation/union with joint currency and military power and that we will all identify as Muslims first and foremost.

5 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Such Akhlaq are an insult to the 'concept' you claim to follow. 

You are correct in that you're not the first to 'see' my 'patterns'; Others won't know what you're talking about until you bring back the Divisive Labelling thread that broke no rules. 

I know it's easier to silence others especially since you can; but try having a respectful and honourable adult discussion with evidence, rather than childish name calling and hissy fits.

I haven't silenced you, I just like pointing out two faced people, they usually yell foul asap, just like you did. Your posts are evidence enough and you answering every single "childish" post I made says more about you than me. Don’t be angry, just try other tactics.

There is a movement in Iran by those against the revolution to portray the Islamic revolution as nationalistic rather than Islamic. The purpose on surface being inclusive ( including the non religious people), in reality is designed to create division among Shias and Muslims in the region. eg. Persian empire is coming to take over and other nations must defend themselves against them. Hence, Iranians vs Iraqis and other countries, not unification through religious ideals. This is the next phase of strategy after Shia vs Sunni narrative failed.

In term of Iran's future, there will not be an Iran as we know it after the return. Who knows how Imam Mahdi will set the stage. Will there even be countries after the return? 

10 hours ago, root said:

I haven't silenced you, I just like pointing out two faced people, they usually yell foul asap, just like you did. Your posts are evidence enough and you answering every single "childish" post I made says more about you than me. Don’t be angry, just try other tactics.

You didn’t expect to call someone a two faced snake and then look for the exit did you? 

Prove to everyone what you said by bringing  back the hidden Divisive Labelling thread and the posts that hadn’t broken any rules. Everyone can see I asked several times in this thread and you’re flat out deflecting.

You’re in a position of power and responsibility so show some accountability and stop being diversionary.

10 hours ago, Moalfas said:

You didn’t expect to call someone a two faced snake and then look for the exit did you? 

Prove to everyone what you said by bringing  back the hidden Divisive Labelling thread and the posts that hadn’t broken any rules. Everyone can see I asked several times in this thread and you’re flat out deflecting.

You’re in a position of power and responsibility so show some accountability and stop being diversionary.

I didn't say you broke the rules, I said you are two faced. On one side of that face you pretend to be an understanding Shia,on the other side you start off by making a thread like this trying to somehow link a revolution that many sacrificed their life for, than many look upon as a holy struggle to some sort of twisted nationalism. I don't need proof, you getting called out on your two faced behaviour is proof enough, creating threads like this ending it with LOL is proof enough, then like your predecessors before you, you go belly up and cry us a river.

I'll rather use my socalled position of power to people like you out then watch you call fould and flap about like a fish out of water. Works every time.

4 hours ago, root said:

I didn't say you broke the rules, I said you are two faced. On one side of that face you pretend to be an understanding Shia,on the other side you start off by making a thread like this trying to somehow link a revolution that many sacrificed their life for, than many look upon as a holy struggle to some sort of twisted nationalism. I don't need proof, you getting called out on your two faced behaviour is proof enough, creating threads like this ending it with LOL is proof enough, then like your predecessors before you, you go belly up and cry us a river.

I'll rather use my socalled position of power to people like you out then watch you call fould and flap about like a fish out of water. Works every time.

The ones who sacrificed their lives for the revolution would be thankful someone brought up this issue to serve, at the very least, as a reminder of the original intended goals of the revolution. 

Imagine how they feel about you attempting to spread that same revolution they sacrificed their lives for through your divisive and hateful rhetoric. 
And you’re not helping the Imam AJF nor paving for his return by resorting to 'two faced snake' insults.

You can attempt to portray me in whatever language you wish; you will realise what a disservice your behaviour is doing to the revolution, in public, on the largest Shia community online since 1998. Until you hide this thread of course. 

Finally, and for the sixth time, where’s the Divisive Labelling thread and my comments that were hidden when they had not broken any rules?

7 hours ago, Moalfas said:

The ones who sacrificed their lives for the revolution would be thankful someone brought up this issue to serve, at the very least, as a reminder of the original intended goals of the revolution. 

Imagine how they feel about you attempting to spread that same revolution they sacrificed their lives for through your divisive and hateful rhetoric. 
And you’re not helping the Imam AJF nor paving for his return by resorting to 'two faced snake' insults.

You can attempt to portray me in whatever language you wish; you will realise what a disservice your behaviour is doing to the revolution, in public, on the largest Shia community online since 1998. Until you hide this thread of course. 

Finally, and for the sixth time, where’s the Divisive Labelling thread and my comments that were hidden when they had not broken any rules?

Oh so you are bringing up this issue was to bring us enlightenment? How silly of us not to see your pure intentions. You are so mazloom.

You can ask 10 times if you wish, I already answered you, you making this thread had very clear intentions, noone is fooled by your two faced behaviour. You aren't worth trying to prove anything else other than the current threat, as this thread in itself and your opening post is proof enough of your snake like behaviour. Stop making insulting threads like this, then you won't be called out on it. When you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud.

My intention was to point out your two faced behaviour and you flapping about is evidence enough that it worked.