Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
rxdbx

Bleeding after birth control

Rate this topic

Salam alaykum, 

I started on birth control a couple days before my period started and I didn’t get it whilst being on it, but then I stopped with it and I got my period, and I’ve had it for 11 days and I still have it.. How should I treat it? Should I do ghusl for haydh and pray or what? 

It actually scares me how many women just take these pills and have no idea what they do to their bodies long term wise other than that the pills are  contraceptive.

Sure I might be exaggerating, but when we go against our nature our body, of what it's meant to do, there is going to be some damage left, the question is how much is the damage done? 

When you are meant to be pregnant, but through pills you stop it, what are the damages done to your body?

It's safer for a man to use contraceptive since they don't have to swallow pills. 

Don't take my words for life, but everyone should be fully informed of what happens inside when swallowing pills. 

Especially females, since they will some day be carrying a child to give birth to. Now imagine a baby inside a toxic gut, what will the consequences be. 

Edited by AkhiraisReal