Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Haji 2003

We don't use alcohol based hand sanitisers do we?

On 2/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, starlight said:

The bathrooms aren't that bad, if only they were clean. 

I mean I remeber there is like not a proper floor, and what you say not the best hygiene , but also not having light and having to use my phone . and from these low annoying doors 

Insha'Allah it is better now and it will get better.

We should not wait for Iraqi goverment to provide (in general) but start ourselves. 

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi

On 2/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, starlight said:

The bathrooms aren't that bad, if only they were clean. 

Are there waqf/awqaafs dedicated to the maintenance of the shrines? Who is in charge of these? Is it a matter of a need for better management of existing funds dedicated to this purpose or is there a shortage of funds dedicated to this purpose?

For example the shrines in Mashhad, Makkah, Madina are pretty well maintained, but the massive awqaaf that are dedicated to these are also well known. Heck we have a number of houses in my city and even in my family dedicated to serving the Haramayn in Makkah and Madina. In my work I have even come across a property dedicated to the maintenance of masjid Qubaa. So... we need to examine the root of the matter, Iraqs political issues aside. A waqf is a very specific fund.

26 minutes ago, habib e najjaar said:

Are there waqf/awqaafs dedicated to the maintenance of the shrines? Who is in charge of these? Is it a matter of a need for better management of existing funds dedicated to this purpose or is there a shortage of funds dedicated to this purpose?

Sis, no idea about the above but this problem is present in all the shrines in Iraq... Samarra, Kadhmain I already told you.

Karbala,I used the public washroom for wudhu once when I spent the night in the shrine and it was so stinky I kept my chador over my nose the entire time. 

Najaf, never used a public bathroom but I don't think it would be any better.

@starlight Now I read your last comment I got reminded that many people in Iraq are not exactly Muthaqafeen, if you will. Of course the past dictatorship of cursed Saddam for so many years, and other reasons have a influence on this. But still much can be solved if actions are taken and policies are made and mainted.

Also we know about the effects if you see garbage everywhere that many people will more easily trowh more garbage in that area. But if it is clean