Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
hasanhh

2020 Democrats

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Biden wins South Carolina pretty convincingly. It was a landslide. 

l am surprised Steyer came in 3rd.

"Creepy Joe" has also picked up two endorsements from Virginia: Kaine and McCallafe

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

l am surprised Steyer came in 3rd.

"Creepy Joe" has also picked up two endorsements from Virginia: Kaine and McCallafe

Why is so he popular with AA voters? I don't get it. The dude has a record of lying to boost his anti-racist credentials.

2 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Why is so he popular with AA voters? I don't get it. The dude has a record of lying to boost his anti-racist credentials.

Biden?  He hypes 0bama, but he is inside the Clinton Cash Circle.

According to the map l saw, Biden took every county. That takes organization  . . . by somebody.

l heard a commentary this past week on the radio. lf Bernie gets "burned" again like in 2016, the commentator said it this way: his supporters will burn the Democratic Party down.

Super Tuesday was a disaster for Sanders.

Biden won 10 states, Bernie won 4. And Biden crushed him in the south with AA voters in particular, he also won MA, ME and MN, states he wasn't expected to win. Sanders won CA by a significant margin so he may have the delegate lead, but it's looking likely that the momentum has swung in Biden's favour. I cannot for the life of me understand what is remotely redeemable about him other than the Obama name.

Source: CBS Morning News 0400EST,04March20

Biden 33%

Sanders 26%

Warren 21%

in Warren's home state of Massachusetts.

:clap:"Pocohaunted is a "Whiter Shade of Pale."  Oh, wait, that's Poco Harum."

From the national level of exit polling, approxiamtely 3/5  of people said they voted for whom they believed could beat Trump.(CBS)

9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

in Warren's home state of Massachusetts.

Warren is pathetic, if she had endorsed Sanders like the centrist coalition did with Biden, he might've won some of the states. Now look where it's got her, she didn't win a single state, she didn't come 2nd anywhere. She came 3rd in her flipping home state.

Earlier today, Wednesday, Mike Bloomberg has withdrawn from the Democratic contest for the same reason he entered the race and reportedly spent $1/2 Billion of his own money: to beat Trump.

0kay, but what does he also do? Endorse Creepy Joe.  :angry:

The show also said that Pocohaunted is evaluating her position.

Secondly, l was listening to conservative talk radio and some woman commentator said the reason "Joe" did not win lowa and New Hampshire is because people went to his townhalls and saw him for the disconnected mentality he has. Which raised the question: why is the Demoncratic Establishment backing him? Her 'answer' was they plan the scenario: Biden wins, serves two years, his VP takes over and with winning two elections serves ten years.

15 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Earlier today, Wednesday, Mike Bloomberg has withdrawn from the Democratic contest for the same reason he entered the race and reportedly spent $1/2 Billion of his own money: to beat Trump.

0kay, but what does he also do? Endorse Creepy Joe.  :angry:

The show also said that Pocohaunted is evaluating her position.

Secondly, l was listening to conservative talk radio and some woman commentator said the reason "Joe" did not win lowa and New Hampshire is because people went to his townhalls and saw him for the disconnected mentality he has. Which raised the question: why is the Demoncratic Establishment backing him? Her 'answer' was they plan the scenario: Biden wins, serves two years, his VP takes over and with winning two elections serves ten years.

Warren will endorse Biden or won't endorse anyone. She won't endorse Sanders. 

Biden is worse than Hillary when it comes to going against Trump. The guy has dementia, it's pretty clear. He forgets where he is, he can't complete sentences etc.

21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

As of this afternoon, Warren reasses.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-huddles-with-advisers-as-progressive-pressure-for-her-to-drop-out-mounts 

There is a media blitz going on now, also.

She dropped out of the presidential race https://apnews.com/7b475643fb3faf2ab543b68da8743308

so right now how many of them left since Elizabeth and Pete dropped out?

2 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

2-way race now Biden and Bernie. Tulsi for some reason hanging around with her 1 delegate.

lf l was Tulsi  -and thank Allah-(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). l wasn't born a gurl- l'd stay in the race too.

Ah-dorable Hillar tried to smear her last Summer by accusing her of a Russian connection.

Nanny Pelousy gave her a 'dirty look' when she voted "Present" during the impeachment hoax.

So, whomever Hillar and Nanny do not like must be 0kay.

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

lf l was Tulsi  -and thank Allah-(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). l wasn't born a gurl- l'd stay in the race too.

Ah-dorable Hillar tried to smear her last Summer by accusing her of a Russian connection.

Nanny Pelousy gave her a 'dirty look' when she voted "Present" during the impeachment hoax.

So, whomever Hillar and Nanny do not like must be 0kay.

I want Tulsi on a debate stage to attack Biden. Bernie is too nice, he keeps calling him my friend Joe. He is not your friend, he's a corrupt establishment puppet.

9 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I want Tulsi on a debate stage to attack

The DNC/Hillar/Pelousy have a "thing" about independently minded Tulsi.  This is more shameless than the way Alan Keyes was treated 20 years ago.

This article is not the one which had the wording "raising the bar", but it does show how shameless the DNC has gotten. [Opine: watch what happens when Bernie gets shafted.]

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/does-dnc-have-it-out-2020-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-129487  3minute read

41 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

The race is over, they may just have outdone themselves from 2016 and managed to pick a nominee that's even worse. Clinton could at least talk.

I've heard talk of the possibility of the DNC choosing another person without the benefit of a primary, if Biden should happen to have health issues. 

On March 11, 2020 at 3:32 PM, notme said:

I've heard talk of the possibility of the DNC choosing another person without the benefit of a primary, if Biden should happen to have health issues. 

With Tara Reade's story gaining traction, who knows what will happen?