Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Malcolm Shabaz

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

The grandson of Malcolm X who has been supposedly “beaten in a club to death” after trying to propagate Shia Islam to the Mexicans?

one who suffered from supposed serious mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and psychosis, eventually explaining in his court case that,

“In the same interview, Shabazz also dismissed the child psychiatrist's diagnosis of him at his trial that he was a paranoid schizophrenic, saying that he had only "made up" a story about hearing voices in his childhood "to get attention."[9]

And after seeking an escape from the current situation he was in pertaining to living with his grandmother he, supposedly burned down the house and caused her death? His motives were doing anything bad in order to be sent back to his mother.

I set a fire in the hallway, and I didn't think the whole thing through thoroughly, but she didn't have to run through that fire ... There was another way out of the house from her room. I guess what she thought was I was stuck, and she had to run and get me because it was in front of my room as well. She ran through the fire. I did not picture that happening, that she would do that.[9]

Being arrested for stealing $100 dollars, going to a juvenile detention center, and all in all just living a disgruntled and troubled life from the cradle to the grave?

I find such an account highly improbable and I cannot fathom it, for he was a well-spoken, sensible activist, and above all a revert to Shia Islam through reaching his own respective conclusion.

It is difficult for me to take such accounts as factual for they seek to detract from what he was and what he could have been, which evidently was the reason why he was assassinated, I mean can you imagine a Malcolm X for the Shia? 

Respected brothers and sisters what are your thoughts and takes on such claims, do you have any evidence that furthermore substantiates them or is there a truth that has been veiled by slander.

let this be the start of clearing the name of this young man who was murdered in cold blood and then slandered ever so viciously and unjustly.

or the conclusion in which we will be able to arrive a common consensus to where the fact of the matter is.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Shabazz

18 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

one who suffered from supposed serious mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and psychosis, eventually explaining in his court case that,

Salam after assassination of his father martyr Malcolm X both American authorities & leaders of nation of Islam tried to defame & destroy his legacy him by defaming his son specially after that Imam Khamenei announced publicly Malcolm X as a martyr & his son became a Shia Muslim .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
Guest Makki
On 2/5/2020 at 4:37 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam after assassination of his father martyr Malcolm X both American authorities & leaders of nation of Islam tried to defame & destroy his legacy him by defaming his son specially after that Imam Khamenei announced publicly Malcolm X as a martyr & his son became a Shia Muslim .

Salaam,

I noticed you talk about Malcolm X in great appreciation, is it because he quit the NOI or that he was a martyr as you say by the American authorities & leaders of the NOI, as if they were working together to assassinate him. In your own words please, what was Malcolm X legacy?

On 2/11/2020 at 11:08 AM, Guest Makki said:

Salaam,

I noticed you talk about Malcolm X in great appreciation, is it because he quit the NOI or that he was a martyr as you say by the American authorities & leaders of the NOI, as if they were working together to assassinate him. In your own words please, what was Malcolm X legacy?

WS,

When admiring certain personages in history I try my best to not allow my biases no matter how rational or reasonable they may be in the scale of judgement that I pose in their regard.

I seek to instead examine their life from a third-person point of view, taking into consideration their upbringing, motives, and ordeals which they stand firmly by.

I don’t necessarily agree with every word that Malcolm X stated, nor with every ideological conclusion that he may have reached based on his own distinct journey; however there are key points to note within his life that are truly admirable and have been the reason to his immortalization within history.

From the beginning of his life we see a young man faced between two crossroads, the path in which his father paved towards his African roots and the propagation of the reestablishment of their respective society, and on the other we see his inclinations towards a certain society and lifestyle that isn’t accommodating to his skin color or respective origins.

A very embarrassing situation to be in so to speak when the heart and the brain begin to differ, the intellect choosing the safer and more reasonable path, while the heart chooses to cling on to an individuals roots.

After the unfortunate series of events that followed the wavering path which lead to much indecency and intoxication, Malcolm X was then sent to prison for 7-8 years.

this pivotal point in his life was truly the essential spark that continued the already existing potential that was buried within his childhood, if you were to examine his early stages in life and how he was a bright young child who aspired to become a lawyer, and due to the racial restrictions within his society, the teacher advised that he become a carpenter; not necessarily coming from the malice that the teacher carried for Malcolm but the evident reality of their society.

As he entered prison the young boy, the bright gentlemen who was buried within the depths of his being re-emerged to continue his path towards becoming a valuable contributor to his society.

Highlighting although in the beginning he could seldom understand the words that were within the literature he was reading through perseverance, dedication, and sincerity he was able to show us how articulate one may become, form the slums of the alleyways to the annex of history as a venerable gentlemen.

soon after his introduction to the NOI he found a purpose for himself a light to his extinguished torch, and what occurred within that timeframe was lengthy, and what said is indeed questionable, however fast forwarding to his migration to Mecca we then see a revolution once again within himself occur.

His understanding of the “white devil” was shattered and his worldview changed, which was the pivotal point of disagreement between him and the NOI; nonetheless the authorities were against this vocal voice and soon following that chain was the NOI, as the indications are quite clear towards certain attempts from them in assassinating him.

Now I won’t entertain varying speculations that occupy his assassination, however the question posed was in regards to his legacy and truly before answering such a question I wonder why would such a question be formulated in the first place?

A man that highlighted no matter the ill nature of our society, the deviance or ourselves, the constant shattering of world views, there is a possibility and a certainty through the help of Allah that one can achieve greatness no matter the odds and I promise you if he were to remain then he would have entered the folds of truth Shia Islam.

a definite indication is his posterity Malcolm Shabazz. 

I apologize for any shortcomings that are coming forth from my response, however I hope it sheds light on a portion of my admiration.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:38 PM, Guest Makki said:

Salaam,

Salam he was a real warior of justice & also he was always seeking for truth that in his way of life he didn't afraid to accept the truth & fixing his idea in his  life instead of sticking to deviations of NOI & other similar groups such as it & fooling his black fans by their black supremacist stories & rest of their wrong ideas but he was sicking unity between all oppressed humans around the world without looking at their race & skin color that @Mohammad313Ali said it better than me.

Guest Makki
22 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

His understanding of the “white devil” was shattered and his worldview changed, which was the pivotal point of disagreement between him and the NOI;

Salaam,

And you think that he forgot who his open enemy was, yes he did make some enemies within the movement he was helping but he didn't stop knowing who his people's oppressors were, who the real enemy is, the American white man, his people's oppressors and his open enemy, the Devil.

Guest Makki

Salaam,

Minister Malcolm Shabazz, a member of the FOI, went against a direct order not to make any comments about the assassination of then President of the United States, President John F Kennedy and because of it, he was silenced for 90 days. What happened after that is in the history books.

MDC

37 minutes ago, Guest Makki said:

Salaam,

Minister Malcolm Shabazz, a member of the FOI, went against a direct order not to make any comments about the assassination of then President of the United States, President John F Kennedy and because of it, he was silenced for 90 days. What happened after that is in the history books.

MDC

WS,

brother what conclusion are you aiming to reach?

Guest Makki
9 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

WS,

brother what conclusion are you aiming to reach?

Salaam,

He, Malcolm was right about a lot of things but when he broke ranks and went against direct orders he put his life in jeopardy due to the heavy infiltration of the enemy's agents working to destroy the movement from within. What made matters worse was the fire bombing on his home and then his retaliatory statements of a personal nature against the movement's leader. making everything get out of hand. By the enemy's agents working within, turning brother against brother, using Malcolm to bring the movement to a end but it only caused his murder and not the intended out come to end the movement. The narrative of Malcolm's murder is crafted by the Devil to deceive people from believing the truth that Malcolm taught about the oppressors of his people. Malcolm X did not like white people, the slave master and their children was to him, nothing but beasts and the Davils.

MDC

4 hours ago, Guest Makki said:

Malcolm X did not like white people, the slave master and their children was to him, nothing but beasts and the Davils.

I would say this is an accurate depiction of the ideological standpoint that Malcolm held for the majority of his life within his activism, however nearing the end of his life and shortly after his visit to Mecca such a worldview that he held to had changed.

An extract from his letter from Mecca

"America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered white - but the white attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all colors together, irrespective of their color.”

"You may be shocked by these words coming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to rearrange much of my thought-patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth."

I recommend pondering over the aforementioned points in bold.