Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Laws of Islam (book)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, starlight said:

Wikipedia is not news. Wikipedia isn't very reliable either. Anyone can go and edit content on Wikipedia. I can go on Wikipedia and edit a marja's page and write he was a wahabbi or atheist in youth. 

At the peak of KSA-Qatar conflict someone 'updated' the Wikipedia page on 'Qatar's national day' and wrote : 'It marks the day when thousands of Qatari people lost control over their bowel movements' or something to the effect. 

Every action of ours carries a consequence and repercussions. Please act sensibly and responsibly. 

I see, tell me do I have personal hostility towards Ayotullah Modarasi ? My concern is for Ahlebait. Please do see here in this thread fleableazy says Sistani and Khomeini not worthy of taqlid and implies to some as crazy for khums. 

I think I should act upon Imam Baqir advice to stay silent until Imam e zamana comes and end this irani Iraqi fitna. Disappointing. 

The reference of Ayatollah Sayyid Mohammed Taqi al-Modarresi represents around 10%-15% of Al-Shirazi supporters. This movement is closer to “political Islam” movements. It does not insult those who oppose it or accuse them of infidelity. It works within the context of Islamic unity. However, it has lost its ability to present new ideas or develop its theories about life and jurisprudence.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2018/03/19/The-early-disputes-between-al-Shirazi-family-and-Iran-Part-2.html#

My concern was up to underlined words, alhamdolilah Ayotulla Muhammad Taqi Modarasi is clean. @AbuDharr

Political differences are based upon ones own experiences. I know now that there is difference among shirazis too. 

Note: - My opinion is to hold Allah (عزّ وجلّ) witness for my actions that I would do my best to admit truth and reject falsehood. For your choices I will not be held accountable.