Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
hasanhh

75th Anniversary --27Jan

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

75 years ago today the Soviet Army liberated the Auschwitz Death Camp.

Auschwitz is one example of what shameless self-righteousness does to people.

There was as much open complicity as there was silence about these camps.

Motorschiff St.Louis, a German oceanliner, was denied permission to disembarked Jewish passengers in Cuba by that gov't, and was later barred entry in the US by the US gov't and the Coast Guard. Canada also refused to take them. Of the 900 refugees denied entry and returned to Germany, only 4 survived the camps. Some sources use estimates based on other than the ship's manifest.

Anti-Semitism was and is this prevalent.

So what do you finding surprising about evilgelicals attacking Muslim countries?

Then they will go back to murdering Jews.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salaam Alikeum @hasanhh,

Thank you for the remembrance. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) be pleased with you for bringing attention to these important historic events and bringing them to the front of our minds.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Anti-Semitism was and is this prevalent.

Very much so. Europe went through three giant waves of antisemitism. I know a lot of people like to speak about how racist Europeans are, but honestly racism is so ingrained in cultural societies today around the world that it just seems like being racist against one race of another is the norm for people.

On personal note, its difficult as Palestinian to see so many people go through such horrors then having your land stolen to give to them for safety. Especially since they asked for land in Europe first, but where denied due to the huge amount of racism prevalent in European societies.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

So what do you finding surprising about evilgelicals attacking Muslim countries?

Then they will go back to murdering Jews.

To be honest its not surprising. Evangelicals, or at least the loud foolish ones have always had hate in their heart and their is no easier way for hate to be expressed than finding people who are different. I also believe their hate stems from not taking personal responsibility and blaming others for their own failures.

But in saying all that I would say Evangelical's are the same as ISIS or any other death cult. Submit to their loony interpretation or die. But we as Muslims must make it our duty to stand against such nonsense.

 

When this subject comes up I am always reminded of a quote from Akala from his song "Find no enemy"

"Truly educated men could never be a racist"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The unfortunate reality is that the phrase 'Never again' seems to apply only to zionists, whilst they subject others to the abhorrent injustices that they, amongst others, were subjected to.

And when one points that out, he's labelled an 'anti-semite'

Edited by Moalfas
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, funklebits said:

 

On personal note, its difficult as Palestinian to see so many people go through such horrors then having your land stolen to give to them for safety. Especially since they asked for land in Europe first, but where denied due to the huge amount of racism prevalent in European societies.

Any criticism of Jewish cultures and Rabbinic Judaism as a Religion is completely taboo within mainstream Western societies, while as people are free to say want they want Christianity, Believing Christians, Islam and Muslims. The supposed "antisemitism" on the rise usually just boils down to people expressing concern and sympathy for the plight of the indigenous Palestinians.I believe that it is healthy for all groups and Religions to be subject to criticism as long as that criticism is based on reason and reality. 

What are you talking about? The World Zionist Congress was offered empty land in Uganda for their Jewish State and they refused the offer demanding Palestine for themselves. They did not ask for land in Europe first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Celtic Twilight said:

What are you talking about? The World Zionist Congress was offered empty land in Uganda for their Jewish State and they refused the offer demanding Palestine for themselves. They did not ask for land in Europe first. 

I apologize brother, but I can't seem to find the information to link to you. When I get more time I will attempt to find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, funklebits said:

I apologize brother, but I can't seem to find the information to link to you. When I get more time I will attempt to find it.

 

The Jewish Socialist Bund talked at times of having Jewish autonomous areas in Poland and Russia but they were not Zionists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Celtic Twilight said:

Any criticism of Jewish cultures and Rabbinic Judaism as a Religion is completely taboo within mainstream Western societies, while as people are free to say want they want Christianity, Believing Christians, Islam and Muslims. The supposed "antisemitism" on the rise usually just boils down to people expressing concern and sympathy for the plight of the indigenous Palestinians.I believe that it is healthy for all groups and Religions to be subject to criticism as long as that criticism is based on reason and reality. 

What are you talking about? The World Zionist Congress was offered empty land in Uganda for their Jewish State and they refused the offer demanding Palestine for themselves. They did not ask for land in Europe first. 

Respectfully, the section in bold, to my knowledge, is clearly not true. The more religiously “Jewish” (or Christian or Muslim) a person is, the more s/he is looked down on, especially if the person is observant. Perhaps the relative insularity of religious communities in a secularised society has something to do with the hostility. But insofar as Orthodox Judaism in the West is concerned, it has always been (among) the most ostracised and despised of religious traditions, especially since the rise of Roman (Pauline-influenced) or “orthodox” Christianity. Antisemitism has always centred on the Orthodox Jew’s refusal to adapt to and adopt the pagan-influenced version of Christianity that the West imposed by the sword since Constantine the Great. If not for Christian antisemitism, there would have never been a State of Israel to begin with. The Christian West always supported Zionism among a certain segment of elite Jews in order to assimilate and/or deport Jews to Palestine and/or other overseas colonial outposts, while racially and religiously “cleansing” their home societies of the pernicious influence of both a) “Talmudic” (Torah-observant, Orthodox) Judaism and b) the rise of universalist, especially class-based, secular movements among Jews such as Marxism, which threatened to overturn the Christian-imposed economic system, in which Jews operated both as essential and detested cogs or intermediaries since the Middle Ages, namely in a rare few but vital economic sectors. Keep in mind that full emancipation of Jews in Western Europe and/or the U.S. did not really bear fruit until the very end of the nineteenth century, and when it did, antisemitism (and nativism) rose once again. But the ultimate source of antisemitism, while influenced by economics, is ultimately rooted in the lies of the Gnostic, pagan, Roman agent Paul and his corruption of the original message of Jesus.

Edited by Northwest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Celtic Twilight said:

The Jewish Socialist Bund talked at times of having Jewish autonomous areas in Poland and Russia but they were not Zionists. 

Thank you for this brother, I may have been confused as it has been several years since I looked into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, funklebits said:

Thank you for this brother, I may have been confused as it has been several years since I looked into it.

Same here. lt has been a while since l reviewed late 19th Century to 1973 history applicable to this.

Those l knew who served in the lsraeli Army did not like what goes on either.

On a separate note, "evangelical" is what they call themselves even though they know themselves this is inaccurte. Corrrectly, they are not People of the Book, but 'eviIgelicals' because these self-avowed satins-in-sheep's-clothing know they preach the Words of the Devil -Matthew, Mark and Luke it is Satan who says 'son of g.od' and add Satan Simon(Isa-(عليه السلام). called him a satan in Matthew).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...