Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kalepaceh

Why is it that Sunnis think that Abu Bakr should been the leader?

Rate this topic

It seems to me that Ahlul Sunnah knows only one hypocrite I.e., Abdullah ibn Saba. All others who saw Prophet or Prophet saw them are companions & true believers, aadil and stars of guidance. But who are these mentioned in the verses then:

Surah Al-Munafiqoon, Verse 1:
إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ

When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are most surely Allah's Apostle; and Allah knows that you are most surely His Apostle, and Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Munafiqoon, Verse 2:
اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

They make their oaths a shelter, and thus turn away from Allah's way; surely evil is that which they do.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Munafiqoon, Verse 3:
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ

That is because they believe, then disbelieve, so a seal is set upon their hearts so that they do not understand.
(English - Shakir)

2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

I was shocked to hear from a Lebanese Shia once that Hazrat Bilal (رضي الله عنه) was not a true companion.  

I mean.. I never heard this growing up...  but if this is true, oh my God!   Astaghfirullah.  Extremists really know no bounds.

I'm not a big fan either judging by his record post conversion. He was ok 

I mean he was a badri that's great 

But I can name 50 far far  better than him 

1 hour ago, 000 said:

As for the name Abu Bakr.... For an important person like close friend of his by that name, there is not even a slightest clue about any historical record that implies there was Abu Bakr other than the Abu Bakr.

That is fine.

Just because we do not know the Imam's reason for naming his son Abu Bakr does not mean we can assume that he named him after the first caliph.

All we can say is that we do not know but to make unfounded assumptions is not quite right either.

1 hour ago, baqar said:

Brother, how do we know that he was telling the truth.

And if he was, don't forget that Sheikhs are also of all types.

None of them is perfect.

why would he lie?  he was an honest man.  lol

anyway.. Panzerwaffe was just now explaining to us about his doubts about the greatness of Bilal ....  

pretty sad...  like Shias (on this forum) seems to have a problem with not being able to give the benefit of the doubt!  Always thinking about conspiracies and casting doubts on people... thinking so negative about them.  This is a sickness.

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

why would he lie?  he was an honest man.

Well brother, as I said before, Sheikhs are also all types.

And even the highest scholars sometimes differ in their views.

As for Bilal, my understanding is that he had a very high place in the eyes of the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)).

And in the eyes of the Prophet's family as well.

Some of the Companions were jealous of the high opinion the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) had of him and they wanted Bilal out.

But the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) overruled them. 

That again shows that the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) truly liked him.  

19 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

why would he lie?  he was an honest man.  lol

anyway.. Panzerwaffe was just now explaining to us about his doubts about the greatness of Bilal ....  

pretty sad...  like Shias (on this forum) seems to have a problem with not being able to give the benefit of the doubt!  Always thinking about conspiracies and casting doubts on people... thinking so negative about them.  This is a sickness.

And your sickness is considering constructive criticism = heresy 

Bilal's merits are great for his participation in battles but he is not one of my top 100 companions by any means , what's the problem with that ?if anything I would rate Umar and Abu Bakr much more highly than Bilal.

20 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

The criteria is simple.  he should have "seen" the Prophet (S) and not have uttered disbelief before having died.  This is a sahaba by definition.  And I find this profound because this shows the Powerful Presence of Seyyidna Muhammad Mustafa (S).  Shias don't seem to have this sense of appreciation of the "alchemical effect" found in just the presence of the Prophet (S).  Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamah however see this value.   I once asked a Sunni friend of mine of what qualifies one as a Sahaba... and when he told me that one just had to look at the Prophet (S) or the Prophet (S) just had to look at him... I objected as any typical Shia would by saying, "how can that be a criteria for respect!!".  And what he replied to me made me feel so ashamed... he said this is because the Prophet (S) was no ordinary human!  The Prophet(S) very presence and gaze had a transformative effect!  This answer alone is proof that Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamah have a strong connection with Seyyidna Muhammad Mustafa (S).  And this is proof of the disconnect many Shias have with the Prophet (S).    

nice "conceptualization" and "reasoning", the very things you said previously that Shia are guilty of. fyi this "sahaba by definition" of yours cannot be proven by Qur'an nor sunnah. also, the definition is what we call illogical, an impossibility, unfounded, unsounded, unjustifiable, unproved, irrational, non-sensical, preposterous, absurd, etc. etc. as illustrated above...

It is based on something most Shias have lost.  The connection to the Prophet (S).

ok. Guess we are now judging the essence of people. lol.

By the way, I would recommend, for your own sake, to show respect to the Sheikh (even though he is not my Sheikh).  But he is a very pious man of God and has written numerous works on which you might find beneficial.... he also speaks a lot on the love of the Ahlul Bayt (as)).  This lecture he gave was his attempt to speak about the greatness of Imam Ali (عليه السلام).   At least you should respect him for that (if you are not able to respect him for being a human).  So, saying something insulting about such a man means that I should ignore you.  You are not worthy of even being called "Shia" with your disgraceful behavior.   

You speak about the nifaq of someone who makes "war" with Imam Ali (عليه السلام), how about the person who is attempting to praise Imam Ali (عليه السلام) such as this Sheikh (Ninowy) and who, by the way, was commanded to praise the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) by the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) themselves in his very dreams/ visions?  You speak in a demeaning way of such a person? What does that make you?   God knows best!

Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) is above petty praise and fake love. Such things are attempted detractions of his magnanimity, though it does not harm him in anyway.

Seems we need a simplistic example; you do not award Usain Bolt a bronze medal despite him deserving Gold after running a 9.58 on the 100; this is disrespectful, unfair, and quite frankly an insult. I would imagine Mr.. Bolt would not accept the bronze medal, nor does he need it, as his feat is immortalized as a world record either way..

Now, what is running 100m to being the divinely-selected Wali Allah?

"Nevertheless, I remained patient despite length of period and stiffness of trial, till when he went his way (of death) he put the matter (of Caliphate) in a group and regarded me to be one of them. But good Heavens! What had I to do with this “consultation”? Where was any doubt about me with regard to the first of them that I was now considered akin to these ones? " Ya Ali.

I am ignoring the one that speaks ill of a believer.   I am not on this forum to read such nonsense.

I'd ignore people too when I cannot substantiate any assertions I make from Qur'an and/or Sunnah.

Edited by dragonxx

20 hours ago, 000 said:

Undoubtedly, Imam Ali (عليه السلام) was the most competent man, but can't you see the glimpse of wisdom why Imam Ali (عليه السلام) behaved such. His wisdom is too high for us too comprehend fully that it's hard to say why he named his sons such and not even saying bad things about them. After all of his Imam Ali (عليه السلام), I can say for sure saying bad things about them is just against the project that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) had sacrificed for. The only safe way is we should have more benefit of the doubt.

Really? This sounds beyond bad to me...

Beware! By Allah, the son of Abu Quhafah (Abu Bakr)2 dressed himself with it (the caliphate) and he certainly knew that my position in relation to it was the same as the position of the axis in relation to the hand-mill. The flood water flows down from me and the bird cannot fly upto me. I put a curtain against the caliphate and kept myself detached from it.

Then I began to think whether I should assault or endure calmly the blinding darkness of tribulations wherein the grown up are made feeble and the young grow old and the true believer acts under strain till he meets Allah (on his death).

I found that endurance thereon was wiser. So I adopted patience although there was [Edited Out]ing in the eye and suffocation (of mortification) in the throat. I watched the plundering of my inheritance till the first one went his way but handed over the Caliphate to Ibn al-Khattab after himself.

It is strange that during his lifetime he wished to be released from the caliphate but he confirmed it for the other one after his death. No doubt these two shared its udders strictly among themselves. This one put the Caliphate in a tough enclosure where the utterance was haughty and the touch was rough. Mistakes were in plenty and so also the excuses therefore. One in contact with it was like the rider of an unruly camel. If he pulled up its rein the very nostril would be slit, but if he let it loose he would be thrown. Consequently, by Allah people got involved in recklessness, wickedness, unsteadiness and deviation.

Edited by dragonxx

On 2/3/2020 at 12:03 AM, eThErEaL said:

Does calling Muawiyyah a hypcrite make your Salah better?  Does it make you more prayerful, more God conscious?

yes , it makes our Salah better & even cursing him make it better & every person that supports him is at least hypocrite & Fasiq & maybe in edge of Kufr.

1) Would Imam Ali (عليه السلام) protect Uthman (Who you claim is a Usurper, a munafiq, a kafir, a fasiq) using Imam Hussein (عليه السلام)  and Imam Hassan (عليه السلام)

2) Would Imam Ali (عليه السلام) Advice a Umar (who you claim is a Usurper, a kafir, a Munafiq, a Fasiq) not to go to the front lines because the Ummah needs a caliph? 

3) Would Imam Ali (عليه السلام) have treated Ayesha with dignity and respect after battle of Jamal if she just committed the worst of sins and the most unforgivable act one can do that would classify her as a munafiq, a fasiq, and a kafir?

all of them for keeping unity between Muslims when Muslim community was under danger of extinction under treat of Romans & cursed Muawiah (la) .

Adalat is a Mutazilite influence.  It developed as a stance they took in answering Euthephro’s dilemma.

this is from wahabi accusations to relate Shias to Mutazila as you do it based on your corrupted wahabi-Sufi doctrine.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:05 AM, eThErEaL said:

I was shocked to hear from a Lebanese Shia once that Hazrat Bilal (رضي الله عنه) was not a true companion.  

I mean.. I never heard this growing up...  but if this is true, oh my God!   Astaghfirullah.  Extremists really know no bounds.

your claims & lies just came from wahabi sources that are changing Shia videos by cropping & making new videos by their edition anyway companion Bilal (رضي الله عنه) refused to be Muazen of Abubakr after demise of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) so it's obvious that wahabists are insulting him by changing Shia videos to show their hatred from companion  Bilal (رضي الله عنه)

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

your claims & lies just came from wahabi sources that are changing Shia videos by cropping & making new videos by their edition anyway companion Bilal (رضي الله عنه) refused to be Muazen of Abubakr after demise of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) so it's obvious that wahabists are insulting him by changing Shia videos to show their hatred from companion  Bilal (رضي الله عنه)

I saw this man at the airport.  His name was Bilal.  And he came to know I was Shia at the time because of my ring.  And he explained to me he was Shia too.  But he also said that his name is controversial amongst Shias since Bilal wasn’t himself a Shia.  

So...  no.  I didn’t get this from a cropped video online or whatever you said.  I find it “shocking” how conveniently You can come up with a random story out of the hat!  How many other things do you make up????

yes , it makes our Salah better & even cursing him make it better & every person that supports him is at least hypocrite & Fasiq & maybe in edge of Kufr.

alright.  Then continue and may you ascend higher and higher in your Salah by cursing.   .... 

Word of advice: don’t fool yourself.

all of them for keeping unity between Muslims when Muslim community was under danger of extinction under treat of Romans & cursed Muawiah (la) .

A community that is founded on following a fasiq? A munafiq? A kafir?  
this doesn’t make sense!

this is from wahabi accusations to relate Shias to Mutazila as you do it based on your corrupted wahabi-Sufi doctrine.

it is taught in Hawzas.  Just do some basic reading.  

On 2/3/2020 at 6:35 AM, eThErEaL said:

You are talking about Bilal ibn rabah (رضي الله عنه) ?

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

alright.  Then continue and may you ascend higher and higher in your Salah by cursing.   .... 

Word of advice: don’t fool yourself.

A community that is founded on following a fasiq? A munafiq? A kafir?  
this doesn’t make sense!

it is taught in Hawzas.  Just do some basic reading.  

I don't argue with idiots such as you just watch above video. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

I saw this man at the airport.  His name was Bilal.  And he came to know I was Shia at the time because of my ring.  And he explained to me he was Shia too.  But he also said that his name is controversial amongst Shias since Bilal wasn’t himself a Shia.  

So...  no.  I didn’t get this from a cropped video online or whatever you said.  I find it “shocking” how conveniently You can come up with a random story out of the hat!  How many other things do you make up????

my nephews name  is Bilal too

I tell me his name is after Bilal b Bulayl aka Abu Layla Ansari [ another companion of the Prophet] 

please elaborate on the ijtehadi mistake of people who killed Uthman ? can you add (رضي الله عنه) next to their name as you do next to killers of zayd b suhan (رضي الله عنه) and ammar (رضي الله عنه) ?

if you are truly being so magnanimous then you should 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

:bismillah:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 119:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones.
(English - Shakir)

You have to identify, you have to judge someone as true one while someone as liar. How can one able to be with the true ones while he remain unable to identify who are true ones & who are the liars.

This is the problem of Ahlul Sunnah. For them everyone is radi Allah anh, be he from the sadiqeen or be he from the kazibeen. 

فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ

3:61

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

my nephews name  is Bilal too

I tell me his name is after Bilal b Bulayl aka Abu Layla Ansari [ another companion of the Prophet] 

He was named by his parents after Bilal B. Bulayl aka Abu Layla Ansari?

I doubt it!

How many people name their children after someone so obscure? Again, just making things up.  Do me a favor, tell your nephew that he was named after the famous Bilal Al-Habashi (رضي الله عنه) but because certain Shias (out of a certain kind of disease) tend to have a horrible opinion about some of the closest companions to the Prophet (S) and because Shias tend to lie and make stories up, you (my nephew) should be embarrassed about the name your parents gave you.  

please elaborate on the ijtehadi mistake of people who killed Uthman ? can you add (رضي الله عنه) next to their name as you do next to killers of zayd b suhan (رضي الله عنه) and ammar (رضي الله عنه) ?

Yes.  You can.  

if you are truly being so magnanimous then you should 

Yes I do.

Edited by eThErEaL

How many people name their children after someone so obscure? Again, just making things up.  Do me a favor, tell your nephew that he was named after the famous Bilal Al-Habashi (رضي الله عنه) but because certain Shias (out of a certain kind of disease) tend to have a horrible opinion about some of the closest companions to the Prophet (S) and because Shias tend to lie and make stories up, you (my nephew) should be embarrassed about the name your parents gave you.  

I don't understand how can the say such a things about Bilal (ra):

From wikishia:

Many hadiths are narrated from the Prophet (s) regarding the virtues of Bilal, such as; "Bilal was among the early believers in Islam",[1] "he is the chief of all those who call for prayer",[2] "the garden is eager for three persons; Ali (a), 'Ammar, and Bilal",[3] "three black persons are the chiefs of the garden; Luqman the Wise, Najashi (the king of Abyssinia in the time Prophet (s)), and Bilal",[4] and also a prayer is narrated from the Prophet (s) for him helping lady Fatima (a) with the house chores.

Likewise, Imam Ali (a) has counted him among the early believers in Islam[5] and acclaimed his purity and self-edification.[6] Imam al-Sajjad (a) has recounted his merits and his arguments over the virtues of the Commander of the Faithful (a) with the opponents.[7] Imam al-Sadiq (a) has marked him as "the righteous servant (of Allah)[8], and "a lover of Ahl al-Bayt (a)".[9]

Edited by Abu Nur

2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I don't understand how can the say such a things about Bilal (ra):

From wikishia:

Many hadiths are narrated from the Prophet (s) regarding the virtues of Bilal, such as; "Bilal was among the early believers in Islam",[1] "he is the chief of all those who call for prayer",[2] "the garden is eager for three persons; Ali (a), 'Ammar, and Bilal",[3] "three black persons are the chiefs of the garden; Luqman the Wise, Najashi (the king of Abyssinia in the time Prophet (s)), and Bilal",[4] and also a prayer is narrated from the Prophet (s) for him helping lady Fatima (a) with the house chores.

Likewise, Imam Ali (a) has counted him among the early believers in Islam[5] and acclaimed his purity and self-edification.[6] Imam al-Sajjad (a) has recounted his merits and his arguments over the virtues of the Commander of the Faithful (a) with the opponents.[7] Imam al-Sadiq (a) has marked him as "the righteous servant (of Allah)[8], and "a lover of Ahl al-Bayt (a)".[9]

Sickness in the heart.  There is no end to suspicion and then labeling.  

in this very forum alone, I people were suspecting so many things about me.   

Edited by eThErEaL

4 hours ago, 000 said:

why the rudeness brother?

He is lying constantly without any evidence or proof just based on wahabi accusations against Shias. He lied about insulting to Bilal (رضي الله عنه) by Shias  because Bilal not accepted caliphate of Abu Bakr that after demise of Prophet Muhammad only recited Azan for one & last time by request of Lady Fatima (sa) that both of them rejected caliphate of Abubakr & he is promoting wahabi ideology by defending Muawiah (la) in name of Sunnis 

رضی الله رضانا اهل بیت-السید بلال وهبی

Sayed Bilal Wahabi (رضي الله عنه) from Shia viewpoint

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

He is lying constantly without any evidence or proof just based on wahabi accusations against Shias. He lied about insulting to Bilal (رضي الله عنه) by Shias  & he is promoting wahabi ideology by defending Muawiah (la) in name of Sunnis

Still, even if what you are saying is true, you don't have the right to tell him to burn in hell and calling him an idiot.

3 minutes ago, 000 said:

Still, even if what you are saying is true, you don't have the right to tell him to burn in hell and calling him an idiot.

But he can insult any Shia & any Imam specially Imam Mahdi (aj) :hahaha:

Abu bakar was the political leader. He lead the ummah.

This debate/point is not needed to be honest.

As the Ummah eventually accepted Imam Ali leadership so there is no problem.

So all Muslims agree Hazarat Ali was the leader of the ummah. ( I don't think there are any present khawarij or Muawiya supporters.)

Edited by Warilla

On 2/3/2020 at 4:33 AM, eThErEaL said:

Does calling Muawiyyah a hypcrite make your Salah better?  Does it make you more prayerful, more God conscious?  

Darkness and Light cannot coexist in the heart or souls of a person when standing in Salah and facing Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  If there is slight nifaq, love of those who are munafiq, agreed of the nifaq of others will put black spots in the heart.

Any dark spots that exist in the heart will make the salah not accepted.  

The love of Maula Ali (عليه السلام) will make the heart fills with Light.  Love to Muawiya or accepted him is a sign of nifaq and darkness in the heart.

Cursing the enemies of Ahlul Bayt, such as those who fought and killed Imam Hussain( as) and his followers at Karbala will ensure the Light of Hussain in the Heart.  Those who love Hussain, means love the Prophet and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in return will love them.  Those who hate Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام), Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Prophet (عليه السلام) hate them.

All nifaq or sins, by nature is satanic or Darkness.

We must curse syaitan before the mercy of Allah descend on us.

We, as Muslims should begin our actions such as Salah, read Qur'an, doas and others with 

Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem (أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم). 

Curse the Syaitans first...  

That cursing will ensure that spots in the heart and souls will be cleared.  Then only we read Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim.

So Cursing is important in Salah and other actions.

In addition, we read in the following ayats that rejecting the taghut is prerequisite of believing in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Otherwise, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) put darkness in us.   Firaun was a taghut, so does Muawiya.  Muawiya was openly risen against Maula Ali (عليه السلام) who was Khalifah and Ameeril Mukminin.

2:256-267..There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

Cursing the hypocrites (satanic characters) is important of clearing the black sports in the heart...we don't condole those who went against Ahlulbayts or followers of Syaitans...such as munafiqs.  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) curse them...we curse them too. 

Cursing them increases the belief in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)...ultimately ...bring Light into the heart.

1 hour ago, layman said:

Darkness and Light cannot coexist in the heart or souls of a person when standing in Salah and facing Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  If there is slight nifaq, love of those who are munafiq, agreed of the nifaq of others will put black spots in the heart.

Any dark spots that exist in the heart will make the salah not accepted.  

The love of Maula Ali (عليه السلام) will make the heart fills with Light.  Love to Muawiya or accepted him is a sign of nifaq and darkness in the heart.

Cursing the enemies of Ahlul Bayt, such as those who fought and killed Imam Hussain( as) and his followers at Karbala will ensure the Light of Hussain in the Heart.  Those who love Hussain, means love the Prophet and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in return will love them.  Those who hate Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام), Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Prophet (عليه السلام) hate them.

All nifaq or sins, by nature is satanic or Darkness.

We must curse syaitan before the mercy of Allah descend on us.

We, as Muslims should begin our actions such as Salah, read Qur'an, doas and others with 

Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem (أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم). 

Curse the Syaitans first...  

That cursing will ensure that spots in the heart and souls will be cleared.  Then only we read Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim.

So Cursing is important in Salah and other actions.

In addition, we read in the following ayats that rejecting the taghut is prerequisite of believing in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Otherwise, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) put darkness in us.   Firaun was a taghut, so does Muawiya.  Muawiya was openly risen against Maula Ali (عليه السلام) who was Khalifah and Ameeril Mukminin.

2:256-267..There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

Cursing the hypocrites (satanic characters) is important of clearing the black sports in the heart...we don't condole those who went against Ahlulbayts or followers of Syaitans...such as munafiqs.  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) curse them...we curse them too. 

Cursing them increases the belief in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)...ultimately ...bring Light into the heart.

We are not taught to curse people.  We are taught to seek protection in God from those God has cursed.

Do you see the difference?  Or no?

It amazes me to what extent you will go to try to prove your beliefs and practices.

And how many times does one have to REPEAT that sending "la'nat" on a group is alright according to Ahlul Sunnah Wal' Jamah.  But cursing out individuals that God has not named is forbidden according to Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamah.

Do we have to keep repeating this over and over again?  So even if you say God is teaching us to send lan'at on Iblees when we recite the Istiaza,..... So what??  He isn't teaching you to curse out whoever you want!  And, believe me, the reason hy Ahlul Sunnah are against sending "lanat" is not because they are merely trying to defend themselves against Shias, it isn't really about such polemics, but rather, it is about following the Sunnah of the Prophet (S) who forbade people to send la'nat on specific individuals that God did not himself mention in revelation.  Again, I repeat, "Against SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS THAT God DID NOT MENTION IN Qur'an",  Al-Ghazali has written extensively about this subject and has quoted numerous sayings of the Holy Prophet (S) forbidding people to curse individuals.  

Edited by eThErEaL

11 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

He was named by his parents after Bilal B. Bulayl aka Abu Layla Ansari?

I doubt it!

How many people name their children after someone so obscure? Again, just making things up.  Do me a favor, tell your nephew that he was named after the famous Bilal Al-Habashi (رضي الله عنه) but because certain Shias (out of a certain kind of disease) tend to have a horrible opinion about some of the closest companions to the Prophet (S) and because Shias tend to lie and make stories up, you (my nephew) should be embarrassed about the name your parents gave you.  

Yes.  You can.  

Yes I do.

Oh yes you are so right!!

I completely see your point now ! Thanks sister that was so profound insightful and completely logical 

Bless you for lifting me out of jahiliyah and changing my life 

:rolleyes:

Edited by Panzerwaffe