Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kalepaceh

Why is it that Sunnis think that Abu Bakr should been the leader?

Rate this topic

Wa Aleikum Salaam, 

Now I understand. It must be mean exactly what Prophet Ibrahim (عليه السلام) experienced:

And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, "O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."

- I remember reading somewhere in narrations that Prophets heart do not sleep because they are constantly waiting for divine message from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

But "assalato khayrun min an-nowm" is correct because Umar ibn Khattab added it in adhan. As per Sunni"s both Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & Umar Khattab were ulil amr. Now whom do they obey?

One has said prayer is better than sleep, other has said sleep with certainty is better than prayer with doubts.

:D Paradox

On 1/29/2020 at 6:00 AM, Abu Nur said:

Wa Aleikum Salaam, 

Now I understand. It must be mean exactly what Prophet Ibrahim (عليه السلام) experienced:

And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, "O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."

- I remember reading somewhere in narrations that Prophets heart do not sleep because they are constantly waiting for divine message from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

I am not exactly sure how such a thing invalidates the statement “Prayer is better than Sleep”.  Or what this has to do with it going against what Imam Ali (عليه السلام) about how sleep with certainty is better than prayers with doubt.  Don’t see a connection.  
in any case...  

discernment is always going to be important.  I would like to say a couple of things about mourning and crying (as we find in the Shia world).
Mourning or crying softens the heart.  One displays his weakness and is humbled.  One realizes his servant hood or his essential weakness.  One can cry when he or she loses a job, he or she goes through any difficulty, and it will soften the persons heart, because one is indirectly praying to the One and letting go of his or her own apparent control and existence.  But there is nothing better than crying out of love for the Prophet (S) and his Family (عليه السلام).  One should realize that crying for them is crying out of love for God.  So this aspect is beautiful in Shiaism and May this practice continue for generations until the end of the world. In crying there is humility, and there is hope.  
If crying and mourning does not procure humility and hope in God,  it may result in anger and hatred.  This is where one ought to check himself.  

And how would @eThErEaL defend the case now! 

Qur'an has commanded to obey the ulil amr but Ummul Momineen fought war with him by ignoring the command of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to stay in houses, and slso by ignoring the command of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and finally dogs of a town barked on her to fulfill a prophecy.

A tyrant and biggest hypocrite fought war with Imam Ali (عليه السلام) in Siffin. He too ignored the commands of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) & His Apostle. Finally the martyrdom of Ammar bin Yasir took place to fulfill a prophecy.

Yet these figures are beloved to Sunnis. 

On 1/29/2020 at 6:34 AM, Cool said:

And how would @eThErEaL defend the case now! 

Qur'an has commanded to obey the ulil amr but Ummul Momineen fought war with him by ignoring the command of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to stay in houses, and slso by ignoring the command of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and finally dogs of a town barked on her to fulfill a prophecy.

A tyrant and biggest hypocrite fought war with Imam Ali (عليه السلام) in Siffin. He too ignored the commands of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) & His Apostle. Finally the martyrdom of Ammar bin Yasir took place to fulfill a prophecy.

Yet these figures are beloved to Sunnis. 

I understand your reasonings (I grew up with this script / narrative after all).  But they don't seem justified to me.  Why is it Sunnis don't share the same sentiments? Is it ignorance?  Because most of them grew up with a different script and narrative (a far more positive narrative of the Sahaba).  Hw do we know the truth as it is?  By simply comparing narratives endlessly?

On 1/27/2020 at 3:45 AM, Alireza Yasini said:

We have both Sunni and Shia hadith saying that the Prophet (S) stopped over 600000 people in the dust, and then he build a place where he could speak. It was here that the Prophet said that Imam Ali is the Mowlar. The Sunnis think that Mowlar means friend, but why would the Prophet stop 600000 in the dust just to say that Ali is your friend. But why do Sunnis think that it should be Abu Bakr that should be the leader? And did Abu Bakr claimed that he should be the leader? And was Imam Ali friend with Abu Bakr? Many Shia scholar said that Ali took to Iraq Because he was arguing with Abu Bakr, BUT WHY WOULD HE NAME ONE OF HIS SON Abu Bakr.

Its called bughz Ali (عليه السلام) (why Sunni think Abu baqr should be leader). one's who follow those 3 calipah think they were companions of Muhammad SAWW in many battles then how they come against Bibi Fatima Zahra S.A.. Today's main problem is that Ahle Sunnat don't read their books. I read today in Ahle sunnat book tareekh Al yaqoobi where Sunni Aalim clearly wrote that After Shahdat of Muhammad SAWW Abu baqr come against Mola Ali to took leadership..He decided this with Umar and met many peoples to start bait. He wrote that when he (Abu baqr) knew people are gathering in Ali (عليه السلام) house for Bait then he and Umar come and attacked Ali (عليه السلام) house where we (Shia) Claim Bibi Fatima S.A got injured..If anyone want book proof..I can show him. In this clearly mentioned that Umar attack ed Imam Ali (عليه السلام) where Bibi Fatima Said. If you don't leave my house I will open my hairs..Main problem is that Ahle sunnat don't read their books. 

We have both Sunni and Shia hadith saying that the Prophet (S) stopped over 600000 people in the dust, and then he build a place where he could speak. It was here that the Prophet said that Imam Ali is the Mowlar. The Sunnis think that Mowlar means friend, but why would the Prophet stop 600000 in the dust just to say that Ali is your friend. But why do Sunnis think that it should be Abu Bakr that should be the leader? And did Abu Bakr claimed that he should be the leader? And was Imam Ali friend with Abu Bakr? Many Shia scholar said that Ali took to Iraq Because he was arguing with Abu Bakr, BUT WHY WOULD HE NAME ONE OF HIS SON Abu Bakr.

it

Screenshot_20200129-191030.png

Screenshot_20200129-190940.png

8 minutes ago, Cool said:

But "assalato khayrun min an-nowm" is correct because Umar ibn Khattab added it in adhan. As per Sunni"s both Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & Umar Khattab were ulil amr. Now whom do they obey?

One has said prayer is better than sleep, other has said sleep with certainty is better than prayer with doubts.

:D Paradox

I don’t see it as a paradox brother.  

They have family affiliations with such belief. Otherwise, it is quite clear for everyone. But, it is their choice, and thus, not our concern.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:00 AM, eThErEaL said:

But they don't seem justified to me. 

They are historical facts which everyone need to accept. There is no need to make wrong assumption first and then try to twist historical facts by creating wrong justifications. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:00 AM, eThErEaL said:

Why is it Sunnis don't share the same sentiments

Actually some of them do share almost same sentiments. But when it comes to identifying Muawiyah as a hypocrite and Mufsid & fitnah monger they start protecting him by saying his wrong doings as khata-e-ijtihadi. 

It would be better if the call it خِطْءًا كَبِيرًا

On 1/30/2020 at 9:33 AM, Cool said:

They are historical facts which everyone need to accept. There is no need to make wrong assumption first and then try to twist historical facts by creating wrong justifications. 

Actually some of them do share almost same sentiments. But when it comes to identifying Muawiyah as a hypocrite and Mufsid & fitnah monger they start protecting him by saying his wrong doings as khata-e-ijtihadi. 

It would be better if the call it خِطْءًا كَبِيرًا

calling someone a hypocrite is not our prerogative.  We can criticize someone's actions all day long, but calling someone a hypocrite is not our job.  I don't understand why you feel compelled to make such a judgement.  

Edited by eThErEaL

2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

calling someone a hypocrite is not our prerogative.  We can criticize someone's actions all day long, but calling someone a hypocrite is not our job.  I don't understand why you feel compelled to make such a judgement.  

On what basis you wrote or addressed  Ali in your past writings as Iman Ali (عليه السلام)? Who prerogative is that?

What do you call a person when he  fought bloody battle against Ali ? Example...muawiyah.

8 hours ago, layman said:

On what basis you wrote or addressed  Ali in your past writings as Iman Ali (عليه السلام)? Who prerogative is that?

What do you call a person when he  fought bloody battle against Ali ? Example...muawiyah.

Well, “may God be please with him” is what most Sunnis would typically add after Muawiyyah.  I can’t say that because it is against the policy of this forum (for some reason).  I think it may be because some Shias found find it offensive.  

As for Imam Ali (عليه السلام) I say that because of his spiritual rank, spiritual connection to the Prophet (S) runs through Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for he (عليه السلام) is the gate of knowledge while the Prophet (S) is the city.  

Then I wonder about the one who assaults the gate of knowledge. Surely such is the work of an enemy of Allah?

How can one love and respect Allah yet love and respect the enemies of Allah, and love/respect the enemies of those who are divinely appointed?

How can one be pleased by justice and be pleased by injustice? Is this not the epitome of hypocrisy? There is no shame in calling a pig a pig and a hypocrite a hypocrite.

I wonder indeed can a person show love to his mother and the evil murderer who killed that mother?

5 hours ago, dragonxx said:

Then I wonder about the one who assaults the gate of knowledge. Surely such is the work of an enemy of Allah?

Wonder is good.  Judging the action is the right of your intellect.  But labeling one as a hypocrite or a kafir Is God’s prerogative.  Go ahead and curse the actions of such as person, but don’t curse the person.   

How can one love and respect Allah yet love and respect the enemies of Allah, and love/respect the enemies of those who are divinely appointed?

Life is more complicated than that.  Things aren’t as black and white as you would like to imagine.  There are shades of grey and it is important to discern what you know for certain and what you don’t know.  When we say we respect Muawiyyah we don’t say this with respect to his rebellious actions, or with regards to his blameworthy actions.  We do so with respect to his praiseworthy actions and for his association with the Prophet (S) as A companion of his (S).

How can one be pleased by justice and be pleased by injustice? Is this not the epitome of hypocrisy? There is no shame in calling a pig a pig and a hypocrite a hypocrite.

because we are not pleased with injustice.  
:)  so, there is no hypocrisy.  

I wonder indeed can a person show love to his mother and the evil murderer who killed that mother?

You cannot love a “murderer” just as you cannot love murder (unless one is a psychopath).  But is the “murderer” truly the essence of a person who commits murder?  Who are we to ascertain that?  We leave this judgement to God.  

7 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

As for Imam Ali (عليه السلام) I say that because of his spiritual rank, spiritual connection to the Prophet (S) runs through Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for he (عليه السلام) is the gate of knowledge while the Prophet (S) is the city.  

Who give you that right to make the above statement and judgement and under what proof?  How do you ascertain your statement?

Life is more complicated than that.  Things aren’t as black and white as you would like to imagine.  There are shades of grey and it is important to discern what you know for certain and what you don’t know.  When we say we respect Muawiyyah we don’t say this with respect to his rebellious actions, or with regards to his blameworthy actions.  We do so with respect to his praiseworthy actions and for his association with the Prophet (S) as A companion of his (S).

Life is complicated indeed.

Religion on the other hand is not.

If we use your colour analogy, there is indeed simplicity. Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) is white. Muwaiyah is black. There are no shades of grey unless you are wearing some special sunglasses.

One who claims to love Allah and those He divinely appoints, must by definition hate he who stands in opposition.

In Sunni terms, surely one who opposes he who is "Rightly-guided" is by definition misguided.

There is no way around basic logic, although it seems the grey colours can cloud this. Oh how gloomy it must be.

You cannot love a “murderer” just as you cannot love murder (unless one is a psychopath).  But is the “murderer” truly the essence of a person who commits murder?  Who are we to ascertain that?  We leave this judgement to God.  

Typical, classic Sunni argument, 'we cannot judge'. Why we cannot judge the essence of an open enemy with open essence bewilders me, especially when judged by our divinely appointed leaders. As if Muwayia trying to kill Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and his companions does not mean he hates them at all, just that there is a *cough* minor *cough* "disagreement", and in no way does this directly represent Muwayia's villainous essence.

Suppose we should pray for Richard Dawkin's and ISIL's forgiveness in the hereafter (God forbid, May Allah withdraw His mercy from them).

Who knows, maybe The Joker was a good guy deep down all along. That fool Batman, attacking a potentially innocent, righteous human being all this time...

I leave with this.

Ali (رضي الله عنه) said: By him who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessing be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me. 
- Sahih Muslim

----------

"We recognized the hypocrites by their hatred of ‘Ali."

1 hour ago, dragonxx said:

Life is complicated indeed.

Religion on the other hand is not.

If we use your colour analogy, there is indeed simplicity. Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) is white. Muwaiyah is black. There are no shades of grey unless you are wearing some special sunglasses.

One who claims to love Allah and those He divinely appoints, must by definition hate he who stands in opposition.

In Sunni terms, surely one who opposes he who is "Rightly-guided" is by definition misguided.

There is no way around basic logic, although it seems the grey colours can cloud this. Oh how gloomy it must be.

Typical, classic Sunni argument, 'we cannot judge'. Why we cannot judge the essence of an open enemy with open essence bewilders me, especially when judged by our divinely appointed leaders. As if Muwayia trying to kill Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and his companions does not mean he hates them at all, just that there is a *cough* minor *cough* "disagreement", and in no way does this directly represent Muwayia's villainous essence.

Suppose we should pray for Richard Dawkin's and ISIL's forgiveness in the hereafter (God forbid, May Allah withdraw His mercy from them).

Who knows, maybe The Joker was a good guy deep down all along. That fool Batman, attacking a potentially innocent, righteous human being all this time...

I leave with this.

Ali (رضي الله عنه) said: By him who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessing be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me. 
- Sahih Muslim

----------

"We recognized the hypocrites by their hatred of ‘Ali."

This would be in direct response to to what you said.  

9 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Well, “may God be please with him” is what most Sunnis would typically add after Muawiyyah.  I can’t say that because it is against the policy of this forum (for some reason).  I think it may be because some Shias found find it offensive.

This is a weird shrug your shoulders moment.

4 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Are you in disagreement about it?

I post a question directly to you and  pls answer.  After your answered it, we will have the discussion to whether we agree or disagreed.

To label or call a person as munafiq or an Imam, there must be a basis.

What basis or proof for you to call Ali as Imam Ali (عليه السلام)?  You are not God.  

If you said spiritual connection...what the proof?

People here said Muawiya is munafiq based on historical facts.  You brushed them aside by saying they are not God to judge.

Now, you said Ali is Imam Ali (عليه السلام), and you are not God.  What basis you used to say Ali is Imam?

7 hours ago, layman said:

I post a question directly to you and  pls answer.  After your answered it, we will have the discussion to whether we agree or disagreed.

To label or call a person as munafiq or an Imam, there must be a basis.

What basis or proof for you to call Ali as Imam Ali (عليه السلام)?  You are not God.  

If you said spiritual connection...what the proof?

People here said Muawiya is munafiq based on historical facts.  You brushed them aside by saying they are not God to judge.

Now, you said Ali is Imam Ali (عليه السلام), and you are not God.  What basis you used to say Ali is Imam?

Already responded.  Refer to above post.  Refer to video by Sh. Ninowy.

Edited by eThErEaL

On 1/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, Panzerwaffe said:

but which close companion of Imam was called " Abu Bakr" ?

Why do sons' names always have to be after close companions.

If I had a son, I might name him XYZ just because I liked the name XYZ.

My son does not have to be named after someone I know. 

On 1/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, Panzerwaffe said:

Imam Ali had close companions named Umar and Uthman [ Umar b abi salma and Uthman b huneyf ]

Also, my understanding is that Maula (عليه السلام)  did not name a son Uthman after Uthman bin Hunayf, rather after Uthman Maa'zoon, a very pious friend of Maula's.

9 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

This would be in direct response to to what you said.  

I think SCers should watch this, and hopefully can appreciate this. This perspective rarely get exposed to us, because we have extremes that too much delved into polemics.

1 minute ago, baqar said:

Why do sons' names always have to be after close companions.

If I had a son, I might name him XYZ just because I liked the name XYZ.

My son does not have to be named after someone I know. 

Abu Bakr and Umar were two people who, according to Shias, oppressed and stole from Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)... they, from Shia point of view, are responsible (God forbid) for the death of Seyyeda Fatimah (عليه السلام).  

Why would anyone name his son after them especially after experiencing such a traumatic life circumstances under them?

10 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

Abu Bakr and Umar were two people who, according to Shias, oppressed and stole from Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)... they, from Shia point of view, are responsible (God forbid) for the death of Seyyeda Fatimah (عليه السلام).  

Why would anyone name his son after them especially after experiencing such a traumatic life circumstances under them?

Imam Ali's wisdom is too high for us too comprehend fully.
It's so high that it's really possible that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) named them such, just to teach us, after thousand and hundreds years, how to destroy our ego and sacrifice for the sake of unity.

Edited by 000

Just now, 000 said:

Imam Ali's wisdom is too high for us too comprehend fully.
It's so high that it's really possible that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) named them such just teach us, after thousand and hundreds years, how to destroy our ego and sacrifice for the sake of unity.

Yes. It could have very well been that.  Indeed

3 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Already responded.  Refer to above post.  Refer to video by Sh. Ninowy.

So you based your assertions on Hadiths...if by that video.  He qouted hadith that those who hated Ali (عليه السلام) is munafiq.  So why can't we say those who wanted  to kill Ali (عليه السلام) is enemy of Islam, and put Radhiayallah to Muawiya.

We believe Ali (عليه السلام) is with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) (according to authentic hadith) and those who opposed Ali (عليه السلام) opposed Rasulullah (عليه السلام), regardless who they are, so-called sahabah or not.

We also will not ignore documented historical facts that those who went against Ali (عليه السلام) had done or said.  Siffin and Karbala were historical facts.  Both father and son, muawiya and yazid were the same.

We also understand why Ali (عليه السلام) was tolerance when his right was ignored by so-called early companions.  Most of so-called companions are were still stuck with Arab culture and worldly temptations that were high in their souls.

Rasul and Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) task have not yet finished in cleaning up the souls of people for the ummah up to today.  That is why they are alive spiritually.  Not disconnected to us.  They are pure...and only pure Souls are alive.

So in conclusion, your assertions are based on hadiths.  Hadith are many so does the interpretation.  This is when we differ.  You pick and chose the interpretation and application of hadith to suit your belief.  This is closer to Khawarij or modern version of Khawarij. 

Edited by layman

4 minutes ago, layman said:

So you based your assertions on Hadiths...if by that video.  He qouted hadith that those who hated Ali (عليه السلام) is munafiq.  So why can't we say those who wanted  to kill Ali (عليه السلام) is enemy of Islam, and put Radhiayallah to Muawiya.

“Whoever hates Ali (عليه السلام) is a hypocrite”

This prophetic hadith is not enjoining us start labeling, cursing or calling a hypocrite to whoever went against Imam Ali (عليه السلام).  This Hadith is for all Muslims to love Imam Ali (عليه السلام).  

There are other Hadith that tell us not to slander any of the companions of Prophet Muhammad (S).  so, we can simply remain silent with regards to Muawiyah and just praise only that which is praiseworthy with regards to him and criticize that which is blameworthy with regards to him.  If he is a hypocrite, God will deal with him.  If he is not a hypocrite God will deal with him.  Again,. This is not our prerogative, but God’s judgement alone.  Calling Muawiyyah a hypocrite does not benefit us one bit.  In fact it harmful for us to Be involved in an affair that is of no concern to us.  The Prophet (S) taught us to leave that which is of no concern to us.  

We believe Ali (عليه السلام) is with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

yes.  All Muslims do.

(according to authentic hadith) and those who opposed Ali (عليه السلام) opposed Rasulullah (عليه السلام), regardless who they are, so-called sahabah or not.

that is an extreme view.  You don’t need to adopt such an extreme view point.  In fact such an extreme view is detrimental to faith.  

We also will not ignore documented historical facts that those who went against Ali (عليه السلام) had done or said. 

no one is asking you to ignore anything. 

Both father and son, muawiya and yazid were the same.

I don’t value your “opinion”.

We also understand why Ali (عليه السلام) was tolerance when his right was ignored by so-called early companions.  Most of so-called companions are were still stuck with Arab culture and worldly temptations that were high in their souls.

Your opinion has no value to me no matter how much you believe this to be true.  

On 2/1/2020 at 6:48 PM, eThErEaL said:

calling someone a hypocrite is not our prerogative

This is not "someone". He was the person who fought wars with Imam Ali (عليه السلام), who killed Ammar bin Yasir (رضي الله عنه), Hujr bin Aadi (رضي الله عنه) and so many other companions & scholars. 

He was the person who has ruined his promises made during peace treaty with Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) and handed over the caliphate to one of his likes I.e., to his fasiq o fajir o munafiq son.

If there is an iota of "furqan" present in a person, he will sure identify Muawiyah as greatest munafiq, in light of the ahadith of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and by reviewing Muawiyah's actions. 

Sadly a majority of Ahlul Sunnah, who recite the Qur'an declares that they are lacking the "furqan" by calling for a fasiq o fajir o munafiq radi Allaho anh & by calling his wrong doings as "khata e ijtihadi".

Wassalam

15 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

There are other Hadith that tell us not to slander any of the companions of Prophet Muhammad (S).

Yes, few of them I know very well specially the one in which Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will see angels taking companion to hell & when Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said "ashaabi ashaabi" he was told that you don't know what they did after you.

And the one in which Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) told Ammar that you will be killed by a group of rebels. You would be calling them to jannah & they would be calling you to hell.

And the one in which it is mentioned that many companions turned into apostate after Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

And the one in which Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) told about the names of hypocrites from his companions to Hudaifa (رضي الله عنه)

9 minutes ago, Cool said:

Yes, few of them I know very well specially the one in which Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will see angels taking companion to hell & when Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said "ashaabi ashaabi" he was told that you don't know what they did after you.

And the one in which Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) told Ammar that you will be killed by a group of rebels. You would be calling them to jannah & they would be calling you to hell.

And the one in which it is mentioned that many companions turned into apostate after Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

And the one in which Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) told about the names of hypocrites from his companions to Hudaifa (رضي الله عنه)

That is a Shia narrative.  What about Sunni narrative?  What do they say about these Hadith?  Have ever cared to ask them about it?  

1 minute ago, eThErEaL said:

That is a Shia narrative

These ahadith are from Bukhari & Muslim.

Narrated ‘Abdullah:
The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount”. ‘Abdullah added: The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, ‘O Lord, my companions!’ It will be said, ‘You do not know what they did after you had left.’
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 578

3 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

What about Sunni narrative?  What do they say about these Hadith?  Have ever cared to ask them about it?  

They declare few daeef, they keep quite on few and they simply mix up truth with falsehood by saying "we just respect all companions & say radi Allaho anh for them collectively". 

Yes we know many hypocrites were in the dress of companions and time as well as their own deeds have exposed them. This is the case of Muawiyah.