Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

HamidCZ

• Advanced Member

Assalamu aleikoum, ya 'Ali madad,

I would like to see everyone of those people mentioned here in the tags and even other Shi'a whom I forgot to mention to create here topic of understanding support and Shi'ite unity.

Be friendly in the name of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)!

We can discuss here our faith practices but really, be friendly and be brothers and sisters here.

Our religion is Islam Shi'a, that´s what unite us!

• Advanced Member

Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi:

Media of arrogant powers showing a inverted reality of Iran

https://en.abna24.com/news//media-of-arrogant-powers-showing-a-inverted-reality-of-iran_1005636.html

He emphasized the necessity for the Hajj pilgrims to attend training courses organized by the Hajj and Pilgrimage Affairs organization and stated, “The results of the training provided to the Hajj pilgrims must be such that the Iranians who go to Hajj are exemplary in terms of politeness, ethics, and behaviour and a model for the pilgrims of other countries.”

Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi said respect for the sanctities of different Islamic denominations is an important principle and added, “Attention and commitment to this vital and important issue is needed in all places and situations but during the Hajj, it becomes more and more sensitive.”

The renowned teacher in the Islamic Seminaries reiterated, “Today we are in a situation where we need more unity than ever before and it must be noted that the realization of this matter can’t be achieved without respect for the beliefs of the other Islamic denominations.”

He described Iranophobia and Shiaphobia as among the weapons of the enemies and arrogant powers and said, “The media of the arrogant powers is always trying to present an inverted reality of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Various delegations coming to our country admit that the reality of Iran is far different from that being portrayed in the media.”

Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi stated, “In such circumstances, we must break the atmosphere with proper presence on the scene, correct missionary work and more importantly, good conduct. The Hajj pilgrimage is a good opportunity to realize that the pilgrims must create a role by acting in this direction.”

He added, “Today, the arrogant powers and the West are planning and acting through attacks and political propaganda on the one hand and planning and acting by promoting Wahhabism with religious propaganda against us on the other hand and we must demonstrate our true nature to the world by acting in an Islamic manner, while having purposeful plans to counter these attacks.”

• Advanced Member

Photos: Dr.. Tijani attends Fatima Al-Zahra (SA) mosque in Sao Paulo, Brazil

January 26, 2020 - 6:27 PM News Code : 1005647 Source : ABNA24Link: 

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-Dr.-tijani-attends-Fatima-al-Zahra-sa-mosque-in-sao-paulo-brazil_1005647.html

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Dr.. Muhammad al-Tijani al-Samawi, a Tunisian Shia Islamic scholar attended at Fatima al-Zahra (SA) mosque in Sao Paulo and delivered speech and answered audience's questions.

حضور دکتر تیجانی در مسجد فاطمه الزهرا(س) در سائوپائولوی برزیل

حضور دکتر تیجانی در مسجد فاطمه الزهرا(س) در سائوپائولوی برزیل

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-Dr.-tijani-attends-Fatima-al-Zahra-sa-mosque-in-sao-paulo-brazil_1005647.html

Photos: Mourning ceremony for martyrdom of Hazrat Fatima (SA) in Koumassi, Ivory Coast

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-mourning-ceremony-for-martyrdom-of-hazrat-Fatima-sa-in-koumassi-ivory-coast_1005382.html

January 25, 2020 - 6:11 PM News Code : 1005382 Source : ABNA24Link: 

Mourning ceremony for martyrdom of Hazrat Fatima (SA) held in Koumassi, Ivory Coast.

عکس خبری/ مراسم عزاداری شهادت حضرت فاطمه(س) در شهر کوماسی

عکس خبری/ مراسم عزاداری شهادت حضرت فاطمه(س) در شهر کوماسی

• Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The media of the arrogant powers is always trying to present an inverted reality of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Exactly, I know about it, I have tried a lot to destroy such a view, the Western anti-Iranian propaganda is very powerful, unfortunately.

Iranophobia and Shiaphobia as among the weapons of the enemies and arrogant powers

Shiaphobia is very strong among the reverts to Islam, as I noticed personally and it´s done by many anti-Shi'I propagandists, namely by the ,,antimajos" videos and also by TVs showing tatbir.

the arrogant powers and the West are planning and acting through attacks and political propaganda on the one hand and planning and acting by promoting Wahhabism with religious propaganda against us

Unfortunately this propaganda is strong also in the Czech republic, and main problem is that many masjids across the Europe are generally supported by the Saudi, Qatar or Kuwait but unfortunately the anti-Shi'I propaganda is seen also on the TV screens and it´s simply not only tatbir but also throwing lies on Iran.

we must demonstrate our true nature to the world by acting in an Islamic manner, while having purposeful plans to counter these attacks.

Exactly, this is something what we must do, for me it´s actually Djihad by word.

Dr... Muhammad al-Tijani al-Samawi, a Tunisian Shia Islamic scholar attended at Fatima al-Zahra (SA) mosque in Sao Paulo and delivered speech and answered audience's questions.

He is a former Sunni, I like him very much.