Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
crashproof

Why do Sunni Muslims always say that Shias say bad things about Prophet Muhammad((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))’s wife(s)?

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, Cool said:

And when you see them ignoring the command "man kunto mowla" or making utmost efforts in twisting the meanings of "mowla". And when you listen to them praising Muawiyah and its likes. And when you see their inability to distinguish between truth & falsehood. And when you see them mixing up truth & falsehood.

It all reminds you the Sunnah & teachings of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

They are too busy following the Sunnah of the Prophet (S) and talking about God’s mercy and beauty.  They hardly waste anyone’s time talking about useless polemics. 

1 minute ago, eThErEaL said:

They are too busy following the Sunnah of the Prophet (S) and talking about God’s mercy and beauty.  They hardly waste anyone’s time talking about useless polemics. 

:hahaha: talking about God's Mercy!!!

Which is the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and the bearers of his minniyat. 

So you must be washing your feets now while doing the wudu :D

11 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

I am now part of Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamah (Alhamdulillah).

Alhamdolillah Brother! 

What is more worthy than being Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jama'h! Now you would have the honor to stand on the door step of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) every day and got the honor to say "Assalamo Alaika Ya Ahlul Baytin-Naboowah". You would have the honor to continuously mention tha Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) and their status. You would have the honor to love Syeda Fatima s.a for her Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said "Fatima is part of me, he who harms her harms me." You would have the sight to recognize the Nafs e Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)  I.e., Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for whom Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) told the whole Ummah "Man Kunto Mowla Fahatha Aliyyun Mowla". To whom he appointed as his successor in the Zula'shera and officially declared his successor ship at Ghadir e Khum.

You would also have the honor to hold fast the Urwatul Wuthqa, the Thaqalayn, those who mentioned as the Ark of Noah, Hablillah, Wajhullah, Aynullah, Yadullah, peace & blessings of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) be upon them all. You would have the honor to connect spiritually to the ones who are mentioned as "Best of Creation", "Best of the Ummah", Prince of the Youth of Jannah, those for who Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has said "they are from me and I am from them". 

I must congratulate you that now you have set aside all the chances of "Shirk in obedience" by adopting the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant you the steadfastness & pour patience on you in this path of difficulties & trials. 

4 hours ago, Logic1234 said:

Alhamdolillah Brother! 

What is more worthy than being Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jama'h! Now you would have the honor to stand on the door step of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) every day and got the honor to say "Assalamo Alaika Ya Ahlul Baytin-Naboowah". You would have the honor to continuously mention tha Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) and their status. You would have the honor to love Syeda Fatima s.a for her Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said "Fatima is part of me, he who harms her harms me." You would have the sight to recognize the Nafs e Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)  I.e., Imam Ali (عليه السلام) for whom Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) told the whole Ummah "Man Kunto Mowla Fahatha Aliyyun Mowla". To whom he appointed as his successor in the Zula'shera and officially declared his successor ship at Ghadir e Khum.

You would also have the honor to hold fast the Urwatul Wuthqa, the Thaqalayn, those who mentioned as the Ark of Noah, Hablillah, Wajhullah, Aynullah, Yadullah, peace & blessings of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) be upon them all. You would have the honor to connect spiritually to the ones who are mentioned as "Best of Creation", "Best of the Ummah", Prince of the Youth of Jannah, those for who Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has said "they are from me and I am from them". 

I must congratulate you that now you have set aside all the chances of "Shirk in obedience" by adopting the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant you the steadfastness & pour patience on you in this path of difficulties & trials. 

As far as this is concerned, Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamah contains all of this but we emphasize the Prophet’s (S) Centricity. And this latter aspect is the most essential element of Islam.  We are people of the Sunnah and this is obvious.  Anyway, will no longer talk about polemics as it just isn’t the Sunni thing to do.  We are at peace and are happy with what we have and enjoy following the Prophet (S).  We don’t need to keep “defending” ourselves and to occupy our minds with polemics like the way Shia Gatherings do almost 90% of the time when they get together.  

peace be upon you all.
ethereal

17 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

I grew up a Shia, and I understand VERY WELL your points.  Even Traditional Sunnis regard him (S) as “Masum” (but ma’sum does not mean “infallible” but “protected by God”). One can still make errors and display ignorance that have good and beneficial consequences at the level of ones “bashariyyah” and still be protected with respect his or her “Ruh”.  To conflate the Prophet’s (Ruh) Or Reality with his (S) Bashariy manifestation is a lack of discernment.  This turns into a kind of shirk, where you might as well call this a belief in a Demi-God.  Many Shias are like those Christians who fail to discern between Jesus in his human manifestation and the Jesus in whom there is the Divine Spirit.  Even Khomeini (May God be pleased with him) said that many Shia Twelvers are like Christians who believe in intercession just like The mistaken ones of Christianity do.  Think about this.

Why waste time over semantics? 

I can only speak from my personal experience growing up around Shias...The Presence of the Prophet (S) is severely lacking.  When I go to a Sunni mosque and see Sunnis praying their Sunnah prayers and their beards and I see them doing wudhu sitting down, when I see them recite the Qur'an in their prayers, when I see their plain walls without any “red and black banners of of images of swords dripping with blood”, then to me this is a manifestation of PURE MUHAMMADIY Islam, the Islam of beauty, peace, and presence.  I can feel the Prophet’s (S) presence in that atmosphere far more than in any Shia community Center.  In the Shia community centers you would hear people beating themselves, Combining their prayers, crying and you see black walls with images of swords dripping with blood and then you have the Hindu like miniature “shrines” or “replicas”... and then rather than talk about substantive things like God and His mercy and love, many Shia lecturers Tend to talk about How they are right and Sunnis are wrong (they think they know it all and have the best arguments, but I see this as arrogance and lack of openmindedness).   All this doesn’t reflect the Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (S).  Yes, I love the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) and it is because I love them (عليه السلام) that I I prefer to follow the Sunnah of The Prophet (S).  

I have tried to give the benefit of the doubt many times, I have tried my best and to defend Shiasm in my heart, but when I see what is it worth and it’s current manifestation, I can’t anymore. sorry.  I am now part of Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamah (Alhamdulillah).  I made my conversion official thanks to you all.  

you can become Sunni or athiest or mushrik for all I care because there are Shias who convert to Sunnis and Sunnis convert to Shias so its not a big deal its the reality but I think you are lying that you were Shia and you convert to Sunni ,I think you are a born Sunni pretending tobe Sunni convert because the reason you give is like a typical stereotypes of the Shias by radical ignorant Sunnis who only talk about matam black banners blood sword miniature shrines and other reasons you gave  .

and I do agree there are few things in our Shia Islam which I myself disagree with them too and they are all those cultural things which are added in our Shia Islam and I use to question those things too because they don’t seems tobe a part of Islam but I did my research ask proper alim e deen contact hawza in Qom and in Najaf talk to people who are in high authorities there like teachers big time scholars in hawzas in Qom Najaf about them and they also say these things have nothing todo with Shia Islam its just people added these things but hey there are aot of things in Sunnis too that are misleading Sunnis  and I also agree we have some ignorant molvis zakirs too who are misleading Shia people I do agree...but don’t Sunnis have misleading molvis too ? ,,

anyways you did not gave any proper reason or said you had debate with any Shia alim e deen contact them and question them instead you just went straight Sunni just like that is a bit sketchy ....you did not mention anything whats in our text books and compare our text with Sunnis or the way we understand Qur'an wilaya and immamat and why we reject khilafa  ..you just seems to be fake convert I don’t think you are a Sunni convert I think you are some radical Sunni pretending to be a Sunni convert ..well either way though enjoy being Sunni while you can ..

Coming back to topic, few verses of Sura Al-Tehrim also mention an event:

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 3:
وَإِذْ أَسَرَّ النَّبِيُّ إِلَىٰ بَعْضِ أَزْوَاجِهِ حَدِيثًا فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَتْ بِهِ وَأَظْهَرَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ عَرَّفَ بَعْضَهُ وَأَعْرَضَ عَن بَعْضٍ فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَهَا بِهِ قَالَتْ مَنْ أَنبَأَكَ هَٰذَا قَالَ نَبَّأَنِيَ الْعَلِيمُ الْخَبِيرُ

And when the Prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives-- but when she informed (others) of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part; so when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the one Aware, informed me.
(English - Shakir)

Only a deviated heart, full of doubts & disease could ask from the Prophet of God مَنْ أَنبَأَكَ هَٰذَا (who informed you of this?) 

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 4:
إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا وَإِن تَظَاهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلَاهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصَالِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ

If you both turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.
(English - Shakir)

صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا are the deviated hearts. 

And in last, there was the tendency of "khayanat" in the wives of some Prophets:

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 10:
ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا امْرَأَتَ نُوحٍ وَامْرَأَتَ لُوطٍ كَانَتَا تَحْتَ عَبْدَيْنِ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا صَالِحَيْنِ فَخَانَتَاهُمَا فَلَمْ يُغْنِيَا عَنْهُمَا مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا وَقِيلَ ادْخُلَا النَّارَ مَعَ الدَّاخِلِينَ

Allah sets forth an example to those who disbelieve the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut: they were both under two of Our righteous servants, but they acted treacherously towards them so they availed them naught against Allah, and it was said: Enter both the fire with those who enter.
(English - Shakir)

Edited by Cool

12 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

there is no “When” with respect to “I AM”.  There is only One Eternal NOW.

On the topic of these kinds of words and specifically your posts that suggest  'enlightenment'. They for some reason remind me of this guy

16 hours ago, Logic1234 said:

Alhamdolillah Brother! 

Are you confused, too?

You said, "What is more worthy than being Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jama'h! Now you would have the honor to stand on the door step of Ahlul But (عليه السلام) every day and got the honor to say "Assalmo Alaika Ya Ahlul Baytin-Naboowah..."

-----------------------

@eThErEaL

Well, don't pretend you have missed my post!

Edited by ShiaMahamed

13 hours ago, ShiaMahamed said:

Somebody ban eTherEal!

For real! Lol

^ why should I take any of your posts seriously after this disgraceful comment of yours?  You are not worth replying to.  

7 hours ago, Moalfas said:

On the topic of these kinds of words and specifically your posts that suggest  'enlightenment'. They for some reason remind me of this guy

What I was referring to is the idea of the inward Imam.  The Inward Imam is what is real.  The Inward Imam is not me or you.  It is identical with the statement Jesus made when he (عليه السلام) said:  “Before Abraham was, I AM”.  This inward Imam is eternal and NOW.  This inward Imam is also identical t the statement of our Beloved Messenger Seyyidna Muhammad Mustafa (S) When he said, I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay”.  This Inward Imam is the reality to which one of the Imams (عليه السلام) said “We are the Names of God”.  This reality is contained within us all.  And it is this Reality that is sought to be awakened from within us through the outward Prophets and the Outward Imams.  

This is what I meant. 

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

^ why should I take any of your posts seriously after this disgraceful comment of yours?  You are not worth replying to.  

Well, I guess you haven't read your own posts.

Going about confused and also confusing everyone else.

You gotta wonder, if you and others alike, think, just because you have been on this forum for years, you won't be banned?

We all post, you, I and others.

At the end of the day, the mods decide

Edited by ShiaMahamed

30 minutes ago, ShiaMahamed said:

Well, I guess you haven't read your own posts.

Going about confused and also confusing everyone else.

You gotta wonder, if you and others alike, think, just because you have been on this forum for years, you won't be banned?

We all post, you, I and others.

At the end of the day, the mods decide

Banned for being Sunni?  Sorry, not understanding.  I have confidence in the moderators that they wouldn't do such a childish and immature thing.  And If such a thing is not immature and childish I am sure I would be warned about something that I may be unaware of about how and in what way me being Sunni is going against the interest of this forum.  

Edited by eThErEaL

2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

And it is this Reality that is sought to be awakened from within us through the outward Prophets and the Outward Imams.  

And yet you continued to insist that you prefer to live with that Imam which need awakening. 

Anyway, what I think brother is that you cannot be a Sunni as you would avoid many of their practices like washing of the feet during wudu, assalato khayrun min an-nowm etc. So most probably you are going to invent a new sect in sunnism, a hybrid of Sunni-Shia, in any case, Sunnis are not going to accept you as a Sunni. 

Your only option is to stay Shia and continue to condemn whatever looks weird or wrong to you within shiaism. 

:) Wassalam.

30 minutes ago, Cool said:

And yet you continued to insist that you prefer to live with that Imam which need awakening. 

Anyway, what I think brother is that you cannot be a Sunni as you would avoid many of their practices like washing of the feet during wudu, assalato khayrun min an-nowm etc. So most probably you are going to invent a new sect in sunnism, a hybrid of Sunni-Shia, in any case, Sunnis are not going to accept you as a Sunni. 

Your only option is to stay Shia and continue to condemn whatever looks weird or wrong to you within shiaism. 

:) Wassalam.

They already have accepted me a very long time ago (as Shia and as a Practicing Jaferi)...unlike certain people on this forum (who think that just by me being Sunni means that I should be banned).  You imagine my beliefs to be unusual for a Sunni but they actually are not. 

There is no difference between Shiaism and Sunnism to be honest with you.  There is only a difference between Shias and Sunnis.       

Edited by eThErEaL

3 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

There is no difference between Shiaism and Sunnism to be honest with you.

The differences does exist at the doctrinal levels, aqaids.... And from there emerges more differences at practical levels.

8 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

They already have accepted me a very long time ago (as Shia and as a Practicing Jaferi)...

:D Well they have accepted me too (as Shia and as Practicing Jaferi). 

9 hours ago, ShiaMahamed said:

Are you confused, too?

You said, "What is more worthy than being Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jama'h!

Salam, 

Confusion of what sort? 
Have I said anything wrong? Did the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) never go to the door of Syeda Fatima s.a every morning and say "Assalamo alaika ya ahle baytin-nubuwah"? 

43 minutes ago, ShiaMahamed said:

Ws,

Re-read your (the) post, again!

I remember what I have written. No need to reading it again brother. What do you think Shias are? Shias are the Ahlul Sunnah 

Edited by Logic1234

On 1/26/2020 at 7:32 PM, eThErEaL said:

When I go to a Sunni mosque and see Sunnis praying their Sunnah prayers and their beards and I see them doing wudhu sitting down, when I see them recite the Qur'an in their prayers, when I see their plain walls without any “red and black banners of of images of swords dripping with blood”, then to me this is a manifestation of PURE MUHAMMADIY Islam, the Islam of beauty, peace, and presence.  

It's unfortunate that your much alluded to 'enlightenment' couldn't see past the 'white plain walls vs red and black banners of images of swords dripping with blood'.

If find such reasoning extremely shallow and ignorant. The polar opposite of enlightenment. 

On 1/27/2020 at 7:42 PM, Cool said:

And in last, there was the tendency of "khayanat" in the wives of some Prophets:

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 10:
ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا امْرَأَتَ نُوحٍ وَامْرَأَتَ لُوطٍ كَانَتَا تَحْتَ عَبْدَيْنِ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا صَالِحَيْنِ فَخَانَتَاهُمَا فَلَمْ يُغْنِيَا عَنْهُمَا مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا وَقِيلَ ادْخُلَا النَّارَ مَعَ الدَّاخِلِينَ

Allah sets forth an example to those who disbelieve the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut: they were both under two of Our righteous servants, but they acted treacherously towards them so they availed them naught against Allah, and it was said: Enter both the fire with those who enter.
(English - Shakir)

And a "khayanat" is mentioned here:

وَإِذْ أَسَرَّ النَّبِيُّ إِلَىٰ بَعْضِ أَزْوَاجِهِ حَدِيثًا فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَتْ بِهِ

And when the Prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives-- but when she informed (others) of it, 

Inability to keep the secret piece of information communicated by Prophet of Allah.

14 hours ago, Logic1234 said:

I remember what I have written. No need to reading it again brother. What do you think Shias are? Shias are the Ahlul Sunnah 

Okay.

Please, don't be those when asked, "touch your nose!", they use their feet and in return they ask you, "isn't that, what you meant"?

Ok, we are aware that we follow Prophet's ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) sunnah, but that does not make us "Ahlul Sunnah".

We are Shia.

So on and so forth.

I hope you understood, @Logic1234.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:06 PM, eThErEaL said:

I don’t want to cause fitnah. I will still attend the Shia programs for the sake of unity, for the sake of our Prophet (S) and for the sake of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام).  I will still pray Jaferi with those who are Jaferi.  

That's a good approach 

Regardless of your belief in 12er imami shiaism ( or lack thereof) it is clear after even a cursory reading of history that the headstrong , haughty and insolent Aisha was a very unsavory character and should be condemned in the strongest possible terms for causing the first fitna and deaths of thousands.

And I don’t say that due to my blind hatred of her, I personally have great regard for first 2 caliphs.12ers hate them for doctrinal reasons but they deserve far better esp given the attitude of contemporary Shias towards them

What is the problem with even cursing Aisha  ? People who cursed Ali Uthman and now Abu Bakr and Umar are and were Muslims even per sunnah of the 4 caliphs 

So what's the big deal ?

I personally feel Aisha character was far worse than traditionally portrayed.Is it really a coincidence that she collaborated with talha to attack Ali ? The same guy who allegedly wanted to marry her ?

Fishy 

Salamun Alaykum,

firstly I mentioned a few things that I would like to apologize for.

Every single little deficiency I saw in others (In the Shia community) is nothing but a reflection of myself.  I am the one who lacks substance, I am the one who is arrogant.  I was only projecting myself onto everything.  I am angry and I am hateful.  I am ignorant for not witnessing God in every place and in every majlis.  God’s beauty Is everywhere and if I don’t see it, only I am to be blamed.  

I love you all my dear brothers and sisters.      If I have confused anyone, I am truly sorry, it was me that was confused.  Indeed I was the one who was veiled.  There are many many people in the Shia community that remind me of God.  If I don’t see it, it is because I am blind!  There is no where God is not.  I ask God’s forgiveness for my lack of humility and for not seeing Him!  I ask you all to forgive me as well.

take care

Ethereal

*** I condone the speaking ill of Abu Bakr (رضي الله عنه), Umar (رضي الله عنه), Uthman (رضي الله عنه) and Ayesha (رضي الله عنه).  I find such behavior repugnant.  I condemn certain of their actions but I still respect them all.  FYI

On 1/28/2020 at 3:17 AM, eThErEaL said:

Banned for being Sunni?  Sorry, not understanding.  I have confidence in the moderators that they wouldn't do such a childish and immature thing.  And If such a thing is not immature and childish I am sure I would be warned about something that I may be unaware of about how and in what way me being Sunni is going against the interest of this forum.  

you have pretty much pretended to be Shia. Most people didn't even know you where Sunni.

Not to mention some of the obscure and despised advice you have given in certain topics.

2 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

you have pretty much pretended to be Shia. Most people didn't even know you where Sunni.

Not to mention some of the obscure and despised advice you have given in certain topics.

I would disagree about “pretending”.  But about me giving bad advice, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.   Sorry you had to read something you don’t like.  

4 hours ago, ShiaMahamed said:

We are Shia.

Yes, but why we are Shia? Because of the Sunnah. 

I don't know what reason you have for being Shia. For me it is solely because of the Qur'an & the Sunnah. 
There are people who claim themselves Sunni, they are like few people who claim themselves "Ahl" Al-Bayt while they are not. The word "Ahl" in "Ahl Al-Sunnah" is very meaningful for me.  

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

I condemn certain of their actions but I still respect them all.  FYI

I have no problem if you respect these figures. But respecting Muawiyah is a questionable thing in light of the verse # 22 of chapter 58. I don't know what prevent you to identify him as the greatest "Munafiq"! 

1 hour ago, Logic1234 said:

Yes, but why we are Shia? Because of the Sunnah. 

I don't know what reason you have for being Shia. For me it is solely because of the Qur'an & the Sunnah. 
There are people who claim themselves Sunni, they are like few people who claim themselves "Ahl" Al-Bayt while they are not. The word "Ahl" in "Ahl Al-Sunnah" is very meaningful for me.  

Are you serious?

11 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Salamun Alaykum,

*** I condone the speaking ill of Abu Bakr (رضي الله عنه), Umar (رضي الله عنه), Uthman (رضي الله عنه) and Ayesha (رضي الله عنه).  I find such behavior repugnant.  I condemn certain of their actions but I still respect them all.  FYI

Wasalam 

Here is the problem you are painting everyone with the same brush why are you putting these 4 people in the same category ?the first two did a lot more good than they did harm.

The third one started of as a very benign likable and generous person ( handsome too) But when given control over the government became tyrant But in the end he got what he deserved

The Fourth and the last one you  can find hardly find anything positive at all to say about her it's all negative.

So personally I suspect this blanket respect for everyone is an influence of present day Sunnism.

You should judge every person based on their merits and "respect " for them depends on their overall actions and intentions.For me the first 2 certainly deserve it and later two DO NOT 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

12 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Salamun Alaykum,

firstly I mentioned a few things that I would like to apologize for.

Every single little deficiency I saw in others (In the Shia community) is nothing but a reflection of myself.  I am the one who lacks substance, I am the one who is arrogant.  I was only projecting myself onto everything.  I am angry and I am hateful.  I am ignorant for not witnessing God in every place and in every majlis.  God’s beauty Is everywhere and if I don’t see it, only I am to be blamed.  

I love you all my dear brothers and sisters.      If I have confused anyone, I am truly sorry, it was me that was confused.  Indeed I was the one who was veiled.  There are many many people in the Shia community that remind me of God.  If I don’t see it, it is because I am blind!  There is no where God is not.  I ask God’s forgiveness for my lack of humility and for not seeing Him!  I ask you all to forgive me as well.

take care

Ethereal

Typo:  condemn. Not condone.  
context makes it clear. 

On 1/25/2020 at 10:41 PM, eThErEaL said:

Because Shias who do curse those close to the Seyyidna Muhammad Mustafa (S) have no decency and respect for him (S).  This is also because in Shiaism love for the him (S) is by and large not emphasized as much as love towards the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام).  But this cursing of the Prophet Muhammad’s (S) wife is very bad manners.  If the Prophet (S) we’re alive with his wife, would one curse his wife in front of him (S)?  If they would do that then them hey should be ashamed of their lack of respect and manners.

I think that both Shias and Suunis read Khutaba 213 of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) where he said to tell the facts rather than abusing. Sunnis should not mind Shias speaking of atrocities of Hazrat Ayesha confirmed by their own books and Shias shouldn't be reckless and disobedient to Imam Ali (عليه السلام). you are only authorized to state facts and not causing fitna.

8 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Wasalam 

Here is the problem you are painting everyone with the same brush why are you putting these 4 people in the same category ?the first two did a lot more good than they did harm.

The third one started of as a very benign likable and generous person ( handsome too) But when given control over the government became tyrant But in the end he got what he deserved

The Fourth and the last one you  can find hardly find anything positive at all to say about her it's all negative.

She was beloved to the Prophet (S).  What can possibly Trump that!

So personally I suspect this blanket respect for everyone is an influence of present day Sunnism.

Not sure where you get “blanket” from.  The reason is that they are Sahabi of the Prophet (S).  

You should judge every person based on their merits and "respect " for them depends on their overall actions and intentions.For me the first 2 certainly deserve it and later two DO NOT 

There is a place for discernment and there is a place for relinquishing judgement to God.  Knowing their status in God’s eyes is impossible.  All we can do is discern whether a particular action in a given circumstance was blameworthy or praiseworthy.  As the famous sayings goes: Judge the action, not the individual.