Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest window

Coronavirus [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Breakdown: 

@thuglife

AljazeeraEng reports up to 56 million people in lockdown across 29 Chinese cities.

Channel4 UK reports 5 million had traveled out of Wuhan city prior to the travel restrictions.

Combine the two plausible reports with official Chinese confirmation of up to 14 days of 'infectious incubation',

And you can expect a rapid and exponential increase in cases that as evidence suggests, spans continents! 

To be fair to akhiraisreal Islamic PuIse posted this video of Bill Gates saying we can reduce the population growth through the use of new vaccines (skip to 5 min):

Virus Sparks Soul-Searching Over China’s Wild Animal Trade 

Beijing faces uncomfortable questions over its failure to clean up wildlife trade and public calls for a permanent ban on wild meat.

It didn’t take long to identify the suspected source of a deadly coronavirus outbreak in the Chinese city of Wuhan: a cluster of vendors in a downtown market offering carcasses and live specimens of dozens of wild animals—from bamboo rats to ostriches, baby crocodiles and hedgehogs.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/virus-sparks-soul-searching-over-chinas-wild-animal-trade-11580055290

2000hrs(Tokyo) 27Jan20 

NHK reports 81 deaths, 2700+ confirmed infections and this nCoV appears to be communicable in the incubation stage.

Added 0720hrsEST BBC reports Henian and other PRC cities going into lock-down

Edited by hasanhh

1 hour ago, notme said:

I read yesterday that there are three possible cases in my state. 

Since it is contagious before symptoms show, definitely it is more widespread than is known. 

"Adapting" is likely a better word than "mutating" to characterize than Wuhan nCoV is now more easily spread pneumonically.

@starlight ?  ls this correct?

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"Adapting" is likely a better word than "mutating" to characterize than Wuhan nCoV is now more easily spread pneumonically.

@starlight ?  ls this correct?

Mutations is one of the means of adaptation. 

Guest window
19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Corona virus :what duas  can we recite to keep us safe from disease

Thanks for sharing brother

This is a Live Radar image of all the flights currently in the air around China and it's neighbours.

It looks to me like the active spread of this virus and the morphing results will be something we haven't witnessed in a generation.

IMG_7717.PNG

On 1/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, hasanhh said:

Central and Eastern Europe has 'blood pudding'.

I never saw such a thing and I live in Central Europe and part of my family is from Eastern Europe but I know some Tlačenka (in one version is added blood) and also Prejt (also a version with added blood - that is named in English a ,,Blood Sausage"), both is haram, so I don't eat it.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:21 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Also it may be worth suspending the 5 second rule:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-second_rule

Five seconds rule is something very known about the Whites (Europeans) and I heard a lot people doing it that we the Roma (Gypsies) called the Europeans ritually unclean, as we don't eat anything what fell on floor, as we see it ritually unclean and I think that other people from South Asia have that view too, simply Whites often do weird things.

But to be honest, I don't know if the Arabs or Persians see five second rule also as ritually unclean thing, or at least as cultural taboo.

17 minutes ago, HamidCZ said:

I never saw such a thing and I live in Central Europe and part of my family is from Eastern Europe but I know some Tlačenka (in one version is added blood) and also Prejt (also a version with added blood - that is named in English a ,,Blood Sausage"), both is haram, so I don't eat it.

Probably. l had a taste when l was real little and it was smooth-and-yucky. l didn't like it at all. This at some fair or such thing.

Update:- 106 people died, almost 4.6k people are infected. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/28/Asia/wuhan-coronavirus-update-intl-hnk/index.html

Guys, please be careful. It’s getting serious. 

edit:- Scientists pinpoint 2 causes behind this virus

https://www.ccn.com/scientists-pinpoint-2-causes-behind-chinas-deadly-coronavirus-theyre-both-shocking/

Edited by Diaz

Guest Gab

The media are just trying to build up ratings and other people are looking to make some money. Be sensible but don't fall for the sensationalism. Look at recent history. They always exaggerate these things and it turns out to be mostly be overblown nonsense in the end. Don't automatically believe or disbelieve - use your own commonsense.

Also does anyone think you might have some trolls in this chat? I've noticed that some commenting seem to be doing so to induce panic and drama rather than to contribute to conversation. That or they've worked themselves up into a panic and wish others to join in? Maybe I'm too cynical.  Be well. Love and best wishes to all.