Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest window

Coronavirus [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Guest window

I'm asking because this is taking place in Asia, where the plague is said to ravage. It's said that the plague will not be taken as seriously as it should, so it will basically demolish Asia. At this point, we aren't really afraid of plagues anymore. After Ebola, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Mad Cow Disease, Zika, we're just not scared anymore. We "know" that this Corona Virus won't reach us, that it will be resolved in a year MAX, that only a couple hundred will perish from it. It's this arrogance that will let the White Death destroy 1/3 of humanity. Though it's possible that Asia will overcome this plague, then in their complacency, fall to the next one. 

Would love to hear your thoughts

15 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

From 1 to 41 deaths in three days --as l followed the reports. l wonder what the incubation period is and how the two relate to virulence.

I hope they announce it as soon as possible. And I hope they create a treatment for it as soon as possible.

Salam,

I haven't seen anyone make a thread about this, so I decided to raise its awareness. Recently there has been a coronovirus outbreak that has spread from China, with 41 dead and 2,847 cases. The spread has accelerated even to Australia, with currently 3 cases in NSW and 1 case in Victoria.

https://www.livescience.com/new-china-coronavirus-faq.html

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us from all diseases. 

Wikipedia: The Wuhan strain has been identified as a new strain of Betacoronavirus from group 2B with a ~70% genetic similarity to the SARS-CoV.

Now the SARS CoV, or severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, is a type of coronavirus that was first reported in Asia in February, 2003. Over the following months, the illness spread to more than two dozen countries, sickening 8,098 people worldwide, killing 774.

However, 2019-nCoV is a different strain than the SARS CoV, so it is still unknown what the effects will be long term.

2 hours ago, Diaz said:

What create the problem? 

He thinks the governments released the virus on purpose. It's basically a conspiracy theory, and then after everyone gets panicked the government releases a vaccine which anti-vaxers claim will "condition" your psychological behaviour... 

Guest window
35 minutes ago, Vindemiatrix said:

He thinks the governments released the virus on purpose. It's basically a conspiracy theory, and then after everyone gets panicked the government releases a vaccine which anti-vaxers claim will "condition" your psychological behaviour... 

Have you read some of the stuff the CIA has been forced to release? How could you discount it as "basically a conspiracy theory"? Did you know that referring to them as "Conspiracy Theories" is literally a conspiracy by the CIA to discredit all of them? So when anyone says something, people like you will say "Oh that's just a conspiracy theory." 

satan isn't just sitting around, he is actively plotting and scheming to ruin humanity.

http://www.jfklancer.com/CIA.html

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but some of y'all are trying to get people killed. 

There's no vaccine, so steer clear of sick people and wash your hands. When/if a vaccine is produced, please keep in mind that immune compromised individuals, such as sick or very young people, rely on "herd immunity". Feel free to carefully research the safety of the vaccine, but then get it. 

5 hours ago, notme said:

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but some of y'all are trying to get people killed. 

There's no vaccine, so steer clear of sick people and wash your hands. When/if a vaccine is produced, please keep in mind that immune compromised individuals, such as sick or very young people, rely on "herd immunity". Feel free to carefully research the safety of the vaccine, but then get it. 

If you want to inject your babies with 10+ different vaccines before they have even reached the age of 2, go ahead. 

But don't tell others to get it just because you are convinced that vaccines are safe and good for our well being. 

Are there no better alternatives than to vaccinate oneself? Like really 0 other options available? Is it only:

1.take vaccines

2.die, spread diseases. 

One of the ways to control the humans/cattles(because that's how we are being treated as) is through the emotion fear since that is one of the strongest emotion. That emotion amongst many other emotions are being used against us through various means of sources, one which is the media. And they are very successful at it. 

"50 dead in new deadly virus!!! 4 of them being babies! 8 in hospital with severe conditions!" 

I also love the fact that how people into vaccines use terms like "herd immunity", meanwhile they have no idea what it really means or how it works. 

Im not pro nor anti. But I do enjoy the reactions from the public everytime there is a "deadly outbreak". 

6 hours ago, Vindemiatrix said:

Wikipedia: The Wuhan strain has been identified as a new strain of Betacoronavirus from group 2B with a ~70% genetic similarity to the SARS-CoV.

The news said it is also related to camel-based MERS. Any info or comment on the accurracy of this statement?

1800EST Saturday,25Jan20  PBS News Hour -Weekend

President Xi Jinping announces a "grave situation" of "accelerating spread".

In the PRC, 42 dead, 1200 confirmed infected

Lunar celebrations cancelled

48 Million people in 15 cities on  lock down.

Hong Kong has ordered schools and other facilities closed until mid-February.

Has spread to a known 10 countries.

12 cases inside the US

So  far, outside of China there has been no human-to-human transmission. 

Edited by hasanhh
added 'cancelled'

Salam, I've read that there was sign of Qiyamah that was believed to have happened  is the death of many which is know as the plague. What if we were mistaken and the  Coronavirus disease is what is the sign. Also I've read that a sign that will happen in the future is that there will be far less men in the world than women. What if this disease will cause this sign to occur. I would like to hear your thoughts on this and if I have insulted or angered anyone my bad.

5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

m not pro nor anti. But I do enjoy the reactions from the public everytime there is a "deadly outbreak

Well considering the fact that we are here in the end of times and quite a lot has happened since the beginning of 2020, yeah we should be fearful.

5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

But don't tell others to get it just because you are convinced that vaccines are safe and good for our well being

Where did u even get that conspiracy theory anwyay?

13 minutes ago, Ali Abbas Rizvi said:

Salam, I've read that there was sign of Qiyamah that was believed to have happened  is the death of many which is know as the plague. What if we were mistaken and the  Coronavirus disease is what is the sign. Also I've read that a sign that will happen in the future is that there will be far less men in the world than women. What if this disease will cause this sign to occur. I would like to hear your thoughts on this and if I have insulted or angered anyone my bad.

if it were a plague then it would have spread rapidly? I mean so far there’s only been a few cases here in Australia

Only Allah knows. I never heard of this, but it does sound scary. May Allah protect us all.

Edited by 3wliya_maryam

1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

But don't tell others to get it just because you are convinced that vaccines are safe and good for our well being. 

I did say research it. And if you don't understand the information that is available ask your doctor or an immunologist and study whatever background texts you need. Don't simply dismiss it because you don't understand. 

And then, after that, get the shot for the sake of herd immunity. 

2 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Well considering the fact that we are here in the end of times and quite a lot has happened since the beginning of 2020, yeah we should be fearful.

Where did u even get that conspiracy theory anwyay?

You should only fear Allah. 

Which "conspiracy theory" are you talking about? This is no conspiracy theory. Every year there is an outbreak, and every year the public react the same. 

2 hours ago, notme said:

I did say research it. And if you don't understand the information that is available ask your doctor or an immunologist and study whatever background texts you need. Don't simply dismiss it because you don't understand. 

And then, after that, get the shot for the sake of herd immunity. 

Why would I ask a doctor thats job is to get everyone injected with vaccines and sell the product of the pharmaceutical companies.

Doctors whos job is to give vaccine shots and information are no different than coca cola salesman whos job is to convince you that it's good for you and not damaging for your teeth. 

They are all salesman, the only difference is that they are working in different fields. 

Immunologist isn't much different. 

By the way, there are many doctors and Immunologist who have spoken out about this many times. How vaccines are seen like some kind of holy grail with not much questions being asked. And the only ones to asks the questions about vaccines are doctors whos job is to give it to you. 

That's like me walking into a Sunni mosque and ask them why Sunni Islam is the correct path. 

Let me also add that many of researches/data could be fraudulent. Especially when reputation and money is on stake.

What does one believe /do then? Simple, start by not following the herd. 

Edited by AkhiraisReal

20 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Why would I ask a doctor thats job is to get everyone injected with vaccines and sell the product of the pharmaceutical companies.

Not all doctors are this way. And apparently, you do not know about 20th Century medicine. Before the invention of sulfa drugs in 1937, medicine as you know of it did not exist. Doctors could only alleviate pain, set bones and cut/lance stuff out of you. Not much else. Before 1952, my great uncle got polio from a job site. He was in his 40s and spent the next 30+ years walking with canes. Once, my parents who were born in 1920 were talking, and after forty years since they left school, they could name 1 to 6 kids that died for each and every year they went to school together -til 1938. Now at this same time, my childhood dentist was one of 12 people that died from the 1976 swine flu vaccine, and in my army unit, one man had an allergic reaction to it.

And you want to complain about a ~$2  stick in the arm.

:hahaha:

Edited by hasanhh

1 hour ago, notme said:

Blindly not following is exactly the same as blindly following. If you don't trust doctors, study and do your own research. You can't call a thing false simply because you don't understand it. 

And that's why I said I am neither For nor anti. Trusting doctors, studying and doing your own research are 3 different things, and not necessarily is the conclusion the same.

what did I call false?

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Doctors whos job is to give vaccine shots and information are no different than coca cola salesman whos job is to convince you that it's good for you and not damaging for your teeth. 

God forbid if I ever catch a disease I’ll make sure to come to you for help

2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

y the way, there are many doctors and Immunologist who have spoken out about this many times. How vaccines are seen like some kind of holy grail with not much questions being asked. And the only ones to asks the questions about vaccines are doctors whos job is to give it to you

If it weren’t for those vaccines that you’re so anti about, we would’ve all been dead ages ago. As far as I know that some vaccinations may have done some harm to others, it sure has done a lot of good to prevent further outbreaks

8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

The news said it is also related to camel-based MERS. Any info or comment on the accurracy of this statement?

So the MERS is "middle eastern respiratory syndrome" It can also be written as MERS-CoV "middle eastern respiratory syndrome coronavirus".

MERS CoV and 2019-nCoV belong to a family of viruses called Coronaviruses. 

SARS-CoV & 2019-nCoV & MERS-CoV all have a similar taxonomy (MERS-CoV is slightly different however):

For SARS-CoV:

Coronaviridae > Betacoronavirus >  Sarbecovirus > SARS-CoV 

For 2019-nCoV:

Coronaviridae > Betacoronavirus >  Sarbecovirus > 2019-nCoV

For MERS-CoV

Coronaviridae > Betacoronavirus >  Merbecovirus > MERS-CoV 

SARS-CoV & 2019-nCoV belong to the sub genus Sarbecovirus however MERS-CoV belongs to the sub genus Merbecovirus. 

So yes they are similar but the SARS-CoV is much more similar...

Edited by Vindemiatrix

7 hours ago, Ali Abbas Rizvi said:

the death of many which is know as the plague. What if we were mistaken and the  Coronavirus disease is what is the sign.

Well there's been many plauge and many deaths from pandemics in the past 2 decades... 

Remember the ebola virus? Everyone got really panicked and then overtime forgot about it, as if it never existed in the first place... 

10 hours ago, Ali Abbas Rizvi said:

Salam it's a narration about death by war & plague before reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) but I didn't find anything about number of remaining  women & men but there is other narrations that are saying two third of humans will die that one third will be from war & one third from plague or nine from ten of humans will die before reappearance

http://www.shabestan.ir/detail/News/404609

Ali ibn Muhammad oddi from his father and his father from Imam Ali (as): In front of the Qaim, red death and white death will appear and grasshoppers will invade in time and out of time without stop in color red such as  blood , but red death means sword and white death means plague.

بحار الانوار، ج52، ص 113

بین یدی القائم موت احمر و موت ابیض و جراد فی حینه و جراد فی غیر حینه احمر کالوان الدّم فامّا الموت الاحمر فالسّیف و امّا الموت الابیض فالطاعون

Bihar al Anwar , v52,p 113

https://www.welayatnet.com/fa/news/45735

http://wikifeqh.ir/مرگ_سفید

https://www.alvadossadegh.com/fa/آیات-و-احادیث/83-حوادث-پيش-از-ظهور/105644-مرگ-سرخ-و-مرگ-سفید-یکی-دیگر-از-نشانه-های-ظهور.html

نعم، قتل فظیع و موت سریع و طاعون شنیع

The meaning of the narrative is this: Yes, there are signs for the emergence of the Qaim, including the atrocious and global inhumane slaughter and the rapid and sequential deaths and outbreaks of the plague.

http://www.shabestan.ir/detail/News/404609

Guest Gab

Yep, and has anyone else noticed the last "outbreak" of this type [Zika] happened just before the last Olympic games. I agree with above that there is a chance it was created and released by CIA as part of a pressure campaign against China to go along with their current shenanigans in Hong Kong. 

These viruses are hyped up by the media so is that pharmaceutical companies can make billions from selling vaccines and cures.