Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

Fadak and Hadith of Inheritence

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Bismillah

All Muslims (Sahih Muslims) agree that when verse 61 of Surah Al-Imran was revealed, Prophet was commanded to take his women (Nisa) and despite presence of
mutabar wives like Hz Ayesha, he took one and only Syeda (عليه السلام)

this is ayah is here below:

فَمَنْ حَآجَّكَ فِیْهِ مِنْۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ اَبْنَآءَنَا وَ اَبْنَآءَكُمْ وَ نِسَآءَنَا وَ نِسَآءَكُمْ وَ اَنْفُسَنَا وَ اَنْفُسَكُمْ- ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَلْ لَّعْنَتَ اللّٰهِ عَلَى الْكٰذِبِیْنَ(۶۱)

We all know that This greatest lady when asked for her right she was denied by some buzurg
who presented a hadith that we Prophets leave no inheritors behind. Alll we leave is sadqa
but when we refer to bukhari Muslim we see this hadith was quoted half.
Even if we ignore that it contradicts Qur'an, see these hadiths:

https://sunnah.com/Muslim/32/64
Sahih Muslim:

https://sunnah.com/Muslim/32/64
 

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالَ قَرَأْتُ عَلَى مَالِكٍ عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لاَ يَقْتَسِمُ وَرَثَتِي دِيِنَارًا مَا تَرَكْتُ بَعْدَ نَفَقَةِ نِسَائِي وَمَئُونَةِ عَامِلِي فَهُوَ صَدَقَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
 


And the only lady that went and claimed Fadak was Fatimah (عليه السلام), which proves that she knew
that Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has said it for her (عليه السلام).
Thus its sufficient to prove that here Nisa refers to Fatimah S.A and not the wives and for
Fatimah (عليه السلام) there is exception even if this hadith is accepted.

Not only in Muslim, but also in Bukhari:

 

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/55/39
 

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لاَ يَقْتَسِمْ وَرَثَتِي دِينَارًا، مَا تَرَكْتُ بَعْدَ نَفَقَةِ نِسَائِي وَمَئُونَةِ عَامِلِي فَهْوَ صَدَقَةٌ ‏"‏‏.‏
 


And not only in Bukhari-Muslim
But in Muwatta as well which is one of the oldest sources

 

https://sunnah.com/urn/518210
 

وَحَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لاَ يَقْتَسِمُ وَرَثَتِي دَنَانِيرَ مَا تَرَكْتُ بَعْدَ نَفَقَةِ نِسَائِي وَمُؤْنَةِ عَامِلِي فَهُوَ صَدَقَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
How do anti-ahlebait  group interprete this hadith?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 7:38 PM, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Please read the hadiths carefully.

The narrator in all three is the same person - Abu Huraira.

Just because they are in three different places does not make them more powerful. 

Shias would reject this hadith even if it did come from multiple sources.

But this hadith does not come from multiple sources, rather from the same source, Abu Huraira.  

Edited by baqar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, baqar said:

Please read the hadiths carefully.

The narrator in all three is the same person - Abu Huraira.

Just because they are in three different places does not make them more powerful. 

Shias would reject this hadith even if it did come from multiple sources.

But this hadith does not come from multiple sources, rather from the same source, Abu Huraira.  

That even strenghtens the narration as per standards of Ahle Sunnah since its confirmed that its word of a Sahabi and he is narrating from Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

How do you reply to this? I was waiting for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, baqar said:

Please read the hadiths carefully.

The narrator in all three is the same person - Abu Huraira.

Just because they are in three different places does not make them more powerful. 

Shias would reject this hadith even if it did come from multiple sources.

But this hadith does not come from multiple sources, rather from the same source, Abu Huraira.  

also whats the point of mentioning such hadiths in most Sahih Books ever?
also Muwatta Imam Malik is oldest book from side of Ahle Sunnah isnt it?
it has same narration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

That even strenghtens the narration as per standards of Ahle Sunnah since its confirmed that its word of a Sahabi and he is narrating from Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

How do you reply to this? I was waiting for that

A hadith is made stronger by the number of narrators, not by the number of hadith compilers who choose to include it in their books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, baqar said:

A hadith is made stronger by the number of narrators, not by the number of hadith compilers who choose to include it in their books.

Number of narrators yes and As per Concept of Adalah of Sahaba
This hadith is strong.
Since a sahabi cannot lie when narrating hadith can he?
Is adalah of sahaba hurting you now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

That even strenghtens the narration as per standards of Ahle Sunnah since its confirmed that its word of a Sahabi and he is narrating from Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

How do you reply to this? I was waiting for that

even we accept this narration , the Fadak was from Anfal that gave to lady Fatimah (sa) before demise of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that Qur'an clearly says Anfal belongs to Prophet Muhammad (Pbu) that other Muslims have no right about it & Prophet can spends it in any type that he wants that he gave it to lady Fatima (sa)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

even we accept this narration , the Fadak was from Anfal that gave to lady Fatimah (sa) before demise of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that Qur'an clearly says Anfal belongs to Prophet Muhammad (Pbu) that other Muslims have no right about it & Prophet can spends it in any type that he wants that he gave it to lady Fatima (sa)

exactly and the narration itself speaks (even if accepted) that there is portion of Nisa to be seperated first and then its sadqa.
And no wife went to claim Fadak only Syeda Fatimah S.A went.
It proves that wives were sure that Here Nisa doesnt refer to them
Rather its for Fatimah S.A as mentioned in AYah e Mubahila and its a support
from Qur'an.

Edited by Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Number of narrators yes and As per Concept of Adalah of Sahaba
This hadith is strong.
Since a sahabi cannot lie when narrating hadith can he?
Is adalah of sahaba hurting you now?

Sahabis in narrating hadiths lied many times also idea of 'Adalah of Sahaba' created based on other fabrication when Sunnis gathered their hadith at end of Ummayid period & during Abbasyd era to give credibility to their hadith books so it has no value for Shias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, baqar said:

A hadith is made stronger by the number of narrators, not by the number of hadith compilers who choose to include it in their books.

Right Dude
What you have to say about Sulaiman (عليه السلام) who was Waris of Dawood (عليه السلام)?
and in next part, Sulaiman (عليه السلام) says we were given everyhting
Now its your duty to show that dirhams, dinnar are exempt from everything here from Qur'an.
Go ahead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...