Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammad313Ali

The Simpsons constantly predicting the future

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Time and time again The Simpsons have depicted occurrences way before they actually occur and at this point it would be foolish to assume that it is mere coincidence, in the video I have shared Pat McAfee goes in detail of the major events the Simpsons have predicted; and my main question is what can be a viable explanation to all this? 

From what I can think of the free masons know what will happen in the future decades before it actually occurs because supposedly all major events are scripted beforehand by the elites, and as a “moral relief” they put everything in the eyes of the public to serve as a moral relief within their Zionist/Freemason beliefs; claiming  that the fault is no longer on them, but the ignorance and stupidity of the people for not perceiving.

 

[WARNING SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]

Edited by Mohammad313Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

And this is how you know Trump will do another term. Lisa Simpson is not yet in the running.

There’s a scene where he is in a casket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not new, has been going on for decades at the minimum. Many movies and programs give hints as to what to expect in the near future.

for example before 9/11 even occured, there where many movies talking about a staged attack on wtc. And many movies were warning us about 9/11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest itsAwonderfullWorld

I feel like these predictions are always overly exaggerated , there is a tonne of time they are wrong , but sometimes by coincidence they do get some things on point and I also feel sometimes they have insider information from the elites who do plan their moves in the world

don’t forget that stone-cutters episode , and they are somewhat connected to these people , they are of that "class" of people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

this shows how many people watch the Simpsons and then try to imitate them.

Imitate them on a world scale level that shifts many international and domestic paradigms?

sounds a bit farfetched brother, and also the signs are so subtle and hidden only after their occurrence can one go back and truly realize what was hiding under the radar, for example the New York magazine that was $9 and had the two twin towers adjacent to the price; one does not simply imitate such subtle things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time travel is impossible. People can make or edit Simpsons short scenes themselves, doesn't mean what they show were all aired. This is simply a bit of more psyops to make people fear the zionist rats and to get subs, likes and views on their channels. If they could see the future then they would have straightened themselves out first and foremost. Anyone can see most of the future using scientific extrapolation after laying out history of mankind. Those who can see the future have been voicing against deforestation, nuclear weapon stockpiling, getting off this planet and other issues.

 

12 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

There’s a scene where he is in a casket

 

Sooner or later its a casket for each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mohammad313Ali, thank you for posting such an interesting thread and my apologies in advance for the length.

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to tackle this in three parts.

Time Travel;

What an incredibly interesting subject. Reading and learning about this subject opens up rabbit hole after rabbit hole. When you finally figure out one thing it creates a dozen more questions.  But in saying all that, I do not think that humans of this time have the ability to create a time traveling mechanism. I do think that if a time traveler arrived and wasn't careful enough that someone of our time could/would steal it and or murder for it.

The reason I don't believe time travel is possible is we lack the knowledge. Or current understanding of physics and mathematics is still to basic. Not only that but science has become the enemy of society as well as governments constantly reducing scientific spending/funding for anything other than direct warfare. The majority of scientist work in the military industrial complex and if they had it, we would all be living in a totalitarian state, if we would even be allowed to be born. Simply put, people are (insert bad word here). When it comes to man, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I think that one day mankind may be able to create the technology to accomplish this feat, but it is a long way off.

The only "time travel" that I know is possible at the moment, is through General Relativity. The faster you travel the slower time goes. You can go forward, but  you can't go back.

FreeMasons;

Yet another fascinating subject. I have had the pleasure of meeting a great many Free Mason's and Prince Hall Masons. The majority of these gents are good folk and I honestly believe they joined for the "mysticism" and to be a part of an exclusive group of like minded and like moral people. I would say the good majority of the people I met joined due to family or a friend/co-worker. I think this, like any other fraternity/sorority is one that will create opportunities for members, friends and family members that may look like secret dealings, but in reality are just people sharing things in their community. At one time the people in power where FreeMasons, but it hasn't been that way for a long while. In my opinion you can almost trade out FreeMason/Illuminati with college fraternities and the benefits they receive. Whats the old adage, you don't go to school to learn, you go to join the right fraternity and to meet the right people.

I do think it is important to take into account Free Mason's/Prince Hall Mason's steady decline. Membership is down and lodges are closing and merging across the world.

Side note; If you are ever near a Grand Lodge take a tour and ask to see their library. They would be happy to share and can be quite impressive. I have had the pleasure of visiting the Grand Lodge in Texas (impressive museum) and the Grand Lodge of Washington (impressive library) and believe it or not there are a few Muslim FreeMasons.

Simpson writers;

I honestly don't think the writers are anything but satirist who pay attention to politics and trends and make a comical guess of what is to be. Trump has been in several show's/movies and is a well known narcissist. If we had a chancellor he would have ran for that. He is an easy target and opens up many possibilities due to his...... unique personality. I wonder if in a few years people will have the same theories and thoughts in regards to Elon Musk. He has started to be in several shows and I don't think its because of some sinister cabal, but because that cat has done something incredibly interesting.

 

My conclusion is simply this, there may be many powerful people in many different societies, both known and unknown, but just like season's, the ones in charge change. I feel like everyone wants to believe their is some grand conspiracy instead of facing the truth that people are (insert bad word here) and will do what ever they can to amass power and then hold on to it for dear life. 

 

~In saying all this, my secret hope is some down cat has really invented time travel and is just cruising through time checking things out and not being a bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@funklebits Thank you immensely dear brother for that beautiful input, I live in Arlington Texas so I might take your advice and whenever I am near such museums/libraries ill be sure to take a quick look at them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think about it this way: 

Let's say person X tries to make a nearly-impossible shot in basketball, soccer, or archery. Let's say he tries it 1000 times, and finally, gets that shot, once. Is he now an expert that can make that nearly-impossible shot? No. The chances of him making it is less than 1%. Now, let's say, he taped himself making the shot. And that video clip goes viral. So, everyone gets to see him making that one nearly-impossible shot. Is he now an expert with superhuman abilities? No. The chances of him making that shot are still less than 1%.

He can then try another 1000 times and gets another shot, and another 1000 tries for another shot. He taped all 3 successful shots. And posts them back to back in one short video clip. So, we the viewer get to see his repeated success in a consecutive fashion. Does this make him an expert, with superhuman abilities? No. The chances of him getting the shot is still 1%.

What the viewers don't see in short viral video clips, about prophecies or nearly-impossible trick shots, are the 1000s of times that the person behind the prophecy or trick shot has failed. 

And of course, even a broken clock will show the correct time, twice per day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video sheds light onto several 'predictions' that are near impossible 'coincidences' as has been suggested.

The Syrian opposition flag as an example was reportedly aired in 2001. 

Subliminal messaging isn't something new, let alone clear in your face signs that are there to serve a purpose.

It would be quite a rash judgement for anyone to discount this as 'conspiracy theories', and to the ones that do think so, I suggest you read up on the history of mass media. 

 

IMG_7647.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SoRoUsH said:

Think about it this way: 

Let's say person X tries to make a nearly-impossible shot in basketball, soccer, or archery. Let's say he tries it 1000 times, and finally, gets that shot, once. Is he now an expert that can make that nearly-impossible shot? No. The chances of him making it is less than 1%. Now, let's say, he taped himself making the shot. And that video clip goes viral. So, everyone gets to see him making that one nearly-impossible shot. Is he now an expert with superhuman abilities? No. The chances of him making that shot are still less than 1%.

He can then try another 1000 times and gets another shot, and another 1000 tries for another shot. He taped all 3 successful shots. And posts them back to back in one short video clip. So, we the viewer get to see his repeated success in a consecutive fashion. Does this make him an expert, with superhuman abilities? No. The chances of him getting the shot is still 1%.

What the viewers don't see in short viral video clips, about prophecies or nearly-impossible trick shots, are the 1000s of times that the person behind the prophecy or trick shot has failed. 

And of course, even a broken clock will show the correct time, twice per day.

 

Brother there is always a chance for an off handed prediction, but the problem with your analogy is that the individual is repeating an equal or similar process in a confined threshold.

Here we are seeing instances that if coincidental and subject to incidental occurrences that are in conformity with the prior depiction in the video, the odds would not be 1 to 1000, but I’ll give you a very lowballed estimate and one that is considerate in my opinion in compatibility to all those predictions and foreshadowing events, the odds are at least 1 to 1,000,000 if we were to say each prediction is a mere lucky shot coincidence.

 

as brother @Moalfas stated:

2 hours ago, Moalfas said:

It would be quite a rash judgement for anyone to discount this as 'conspiracy theories', and to the ones that do think so, I suggest you read up on the history of mass media. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

Brother there is always a chance for an off handed prediction, but the problem with your analogy is that the individual is repeating an equal or similar process in a confined threshold.

Here we are seeing instances that if coincidental and subject to incidental occurrences that are in conformity with the prior depiction in the video, the odds would not be 1 to 1000, but I’ll give you a very lowballed estimate and one that is considerate in my opinion in compatibility to all those predictions and foreshadowing events, the odds are at least 1 to 1,000,000 if we were to say each prediction is a mere lucky shot coincidence.

Step back for a second and think about this. This short video clip is only about 5 minutes. The Simpsons is the longest running cartoon/TV show, running for decades, with 1000s of hours of material. They obviously didn't make just 10 predictions and all of them turned out true. No. Not at all. From 1000s upon 1000s of minutes of the show, with 100s upon 100s of jokes and jabs about the future, this video clip put 5 minutes together to make a claim about time-travel. There's absolutely no justifiable reason to believe this non-sense.

And others have jumped in to add other silly conspiracy theories. 

Conspiracy theories, especially silly ones like this, are entertaining and fun, but a waste of time, if taken seriously. 

 

The worst and paradoxical aspect of believing in conspiracy theories is that people who believe them will believe in them even more, when others show them how senseless and silly they (the conspiracy theories) are, because, apparently, everyone else is too stupid or naive to get it.

Edited by SoRoUsH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Moalfas said:

 

 

IMG_7647.PNG

I remember that scene. This was long time before the Arab spring even had started. There where many conspiracy theories during those times, that the Arab spring was not what the media had told the public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Moalfas said:

The video sheds light onto several 'predictions' that are near impossible 'coincidences' as has been suggested.

The Syrian opposition flag as an example was reportedly aired in 2001. 

Subliminal messaging isn't something new, let alone clear in your face signs that are there to serve a purpose.

It would be quite a rash judgement for anyone to discount this as 'conspiracy theories', and to the ones that do think so, I suggest you read up on the history of mass media. 

 

IMG_7647.PNG

According to Times of Israel... https://www.timesofisrael.com/simpsons-predicted-syrian-civil-war/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Republic_(1946–1963)



The episode

 

Quote

The Party Posse releases a single whose accompanying video includes the strange line "YVAN EHT NIOJ" in its chorus. Puzzled, Lisa analyzes the video and finds a subliminal recruiting message for the United States Navy within it; she also realizes that the chorus is simply "JOIN THE NAVY" written backwards

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Kids_on_the_Blecch

Well too much of a coincidence I think...

Edited by 000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...