Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
KarbalaWarrior

I think women hate me!!! (Not persuing them though)

Rate this topic

I heard things from people that women don't like me, that ill never get married, and Some even said Shia girls said things about me to(
although I will have to investigate these allegations as required by Islam!), any way they said some Shia women saw my brothers and said they were hot and looked better then me!! I had bad experience with non Muslim women before I reverted and when I was Sunni, even though I didn't persue them!! They keep making a mockery out f me for no reason!! I
 was told by my gradfather that I was cute like a girl, but these kafir women and fasiq women keep being mean and cruel to me for no- reason!! What have I done, will Shia women hate me too?

6 hours ago, KarbalaWarrior said:

I heard things from people that women don't like me, that ill never get married,

Salam, 

Well, if you're a man, one day you will hear from a woman that she loves you. Rest assured 

Guest itsAwonderfullWorld
On 1/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, KarbalaWarrior said:

I heard things from people that women don't like me, that ill never get married, and Some even said Shia girls said things about me to(
although I will have to investigate these allegations as required by Islam!), any way they said some Shia women saw my brothers and said they were hot and looked better then me!! I had bad experience with non Muslim women before I reverted and when I was Sunni, even though I didn't persue them!! They keep making a mockery out f me for no reason!! I
 was told by my gradfather that I was cute like a girl, but these kafir women and fasiq women keep being mean and cruel to me for no- reason!! What have I done, will Shia women hate me too?

what a strange post

there is an old proverb "the world is a mirror that reflects to the viewer that which he/she sees into it"

it sounds to me like you have some sort of guilty conscious

should women not like you? is there something about yourself which you know that if others knew would think low of you? is there any reason for somebody not to like you?

besides how do you know this? you can’t ever verify such things even if others tell you, its not like you can walk up to people and confirm it you would look silly

maybe just ignore these people who tell you such things and maybe question them and their motivations and agendas to come and deliver such news to you

a true friend doesnt deliver bad news to friends , but these people sound like they are trying to mess with your head

also how old are you , you sound very adolescent