Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Kamyar Majlessi

Masah advice needed

Rate this topic

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatolahi wa barakatoh, I think I have pushed this question out before but no one has helped me. Please, help. In wudu, when I do the masah of the feet there are pieces of fabrics(I think), they're small and when I wipe they move around so it ruins my masah. Today I cried because of this as I repeated wudu many times and there still were pieces of whatever that is on my feet. In the end I just did wudu again it happened again but I prayed. InshaAllah the salat is accepted but I need help to stop this, please 

:salam:

Why does that ruin your masah ?

Not sure what you are referring to, but if that's the small particles from socks, it does not ruin anything.

Just for info, all it takes for a correct masah is a finger's width, so I assume that by wiping over the whole feet, your wudhu is fine regardless of how many particles get in between.

Forget all those useless doubts brother.

45 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Why does that ruin your masah ?

Not sure what you are referring to, but if that's the small particles from socks, it does not ruin anything.

Just for info, all it takes for a correct masah is a finger's width, so I assume that by wiping over the whole feet, your wudhu is fine regardless of how many particles get in between.

Forget all those useless doubts brother.

Yes the particles getting the way is what bothers me. So I can just wipe and ignore even if I see a lot? 

Just now, Kamyar Majlessi said:

Yes the particles getting the way is what bothers me. So I can just wipe and ignore even if I see a lot? 

Yes, plus as you said they move during the masah which means they do not even block.

2 hours ago, Kamyar Majlessi said:

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatolahi wa barakatoh, I think I have pushed this question out before but no one has helped me. Please, help. In wudu, when I do the masah of the feet there are pieces of fabrics(I think), they're small and when I wipe they move around so it ruins my masah. Today I cried because of this as I repeated wudu many times and there still were pieces of whatever that is on my feet. In the end I just did wudu again it happened again but I prayed. InshaAllah the salat is accepted but I need help to stop this, please 

brother just chill, wallah its nothing. I had a similar problem too, except it wasn't with wudhu, but when it came to fasting sometimes id see tiny little flying particles in my room id doubt that one went inside my mouth and my fast was broken. This does not invalidate your wudhu, so please don’t worry

Thank you all, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows how many times I have repeated wudu today, I don't know how I'm still alive honestly Astaghfirullah. JazakAllah to all of you, thanks a lot for the help, this masah thing has been bothering me for a long time 

@3wliya_maryam  @starlight@realizm

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatolahi wa barakatoh once again, sorry but I had another question. If I feel something (at my anus excuse my language) and think that I'll past wind but there's no smell or sound is my wudu still valid? (I become unsure if I've past wind due to no smell or sound) once again, sorry for being an annoyance :sign_sorry:

2 hours ago, Kamyar Majlessi said:

@3wliya_maryam  @starlight@realizm

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatolahi wa barakatoh once again, sorry but I had another question. If I feel something (at my anus excuse my language) and think that I'll past wind but there's no smell or sound is my wudu still valid? (I become unsure if I've past wind due to no smell or sound) once again, sorry for being an annoyance :sign_sorry:

brother it’s all good ur just having high doubts. You can still pray .