Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heartbroken

I feel so low spiritually

Rate this topic

Guest Heartbroken

I feel so low spiritually.... I just can't seem to get back on track. I am close with a couple of female friends (not bad stuff or anything like that)... I'M confused and don't know how to get back on the straight path... like you know I used to pray FAJR but now!! I suck so bad... like I miss so many and keep making lame excuses that I forgot to put alarm or that I sleep late.

I feel stuck and depressed... ugh how could this happen to me when I was super religious be4 :( I've just become sad and low.

I hate myself rn what do I do.... my life is dull and lacks liveliness. 

*cries*

Alhamdullilah, 

Don’t fall into despair because that is a sin in itself. Allah is most merciful and forgives. Sometimes our faith will fluctuate. Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). said that at times a believer’s iman has the ability to be very close to Jannah and there are times it may be very close to Jahannum. Alhamdullilah, The fact that you want to be better about practicing your deen is a great sign and is something to build off. Keep striving for the pleasure of Allah. 

Insha’Allah, You just need to get back into a rhythm. There many things you can do to increase Iman. Reading Qur'an is a good way. Don’t just read though but take your time and reflect on the verses. There are many ways to reflect on the verses. Find a natural comfortable setting and try to reflect on how merciful Allah has already been to you and reflect on those who have it tougher but are still steadfast. 

Doing more good deeds towards others such as family, friends, and those in need is another way of reflecting on the verses and increasing our Iman. Sometimes we get caught up in too many worldly affairs and worldly talk which can pull us away, so we just need to remember to make more time for Allah. Sometimes this may also require changing the company you keep in order to get back into a rhythm. 

If you are having trouble catching FAJR prayer try reading the last verse of Surah KAHF or the cave. Iman Jafer Sadiq (عليه السلام). Narrates that if you want to wake up for a certain time read that last verse and then make your intentions for the time you like to wake up. Also in the future if you do miss Fajr prayer don’t give up on the rest of the prayers. Keep striving!! For Allah, We want to try to be steadfast. 

Keep in mind that Shaitan wants you to continuously have a bad performance and give up and fall into sin and despair. Shaitan will whisper “oh you missed fajr prayer so no need to make make the rest of the prayers for the day because the day is spoiled”. His whole aim is to take you away because he is trying to prove that Allah made a mistake by creating us and making us vicegerents of the Earth. 

The more we get away from Islam the more Shaitan will play with the believers and get us to be neglectful and do bigger sins.

We try to get closer to Allah by reading Qur'an so that shaitan will leave us alone and by Allah’s will it will be hard for him to get close to us with his trickery. Shaitan wants us in the hell fire with him and his fellow unbelievers so another good way of increasing faith is reading about the punishments for various unforgiven sins in Jahannam.

Keeping striving my friend! And Inshallah may Allah make it easier for you! 

May Allah shower his mercy on the all the believing men and all the believing women around the world and forgive us for our shortcomings and sins. 

Edited by AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola