Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
yashia

More People + Posts = Less Quality

Rate this topic

On 1/25/2020 at 6:36 PM, Moalfas said:

Perhaps @The Green Knight can put this foul abuse in a meme as well? Lol

So you people managed to troll him very easily. Congratulations? Doesn't mean he was wrong.

28 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

So you people managed to troll him very easily. Congratulations? Doesn't mean he was wrong.

Well for starters, I wasn't involved in that thread so I don't know what you mean by 'you people'. Also, suggesting members had 'trolled him' is factually inaccurate because they were the ones facing his abuse.

Secondly, what I pointed out was that the brother insulted members, cursed them and suggested their intellectual capacity was less than that of 'cows'.

if you feel that this is not 'wrong' and it's the kind of 'quality content' this forum needs, that's your prerogative. 

Edited by Moalfas
Clarity

1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

Well for starters, I wasn't involved in that thread so I don't know what you mean by 'you people'. Also, suggesting members had 'trolled him' is factually inaccurate because they were the ones facing his abuse.

Secondly, what I pointed out was that the brother insulted members, cursed them and suggested their intellectual capacity was less than that of 'cows'.

if you feel that this is not 'wrong' and it's the kind of 'quality content' this forum needs, that's your prerogative. 

I was referring to this thread when I wrote he was not wrong. I didn't read the other thread, but its first post did read like some bovine rhetorical nonsense.

Sending La'nah upon the enemies of Islam is a sunnah and from what I gather there are a bunch of people who have cherry picked the religion and abandoned the rest while coming up with their own fatawa about pretty much everything. I would be a hypocrite too if I abet their wrong doings.

I think it should be realized that some of us log onto ShiaChat for learning Shia Islam and meet other (proper) Shias. That some of us are not interested in politics, gender issues, first world issues like homo being halal or not, or teenagers being allowed to fornicate being islamically acceptable or not, and so on. Some of us do not fancy Sufi smoke and mirrors, or Deism, or vegetarianism, or rijalism or Sunni insights into mutah or other fitnahs. Some of us just value God above everything. Some of us, just want to see all that other stuff burn.

images.jpg.9a152c203c7c6f3c03733a3958984123.jpg

On 1/25/2020 at 8:47 AM, yashia said:

Oh yeah?

Well الله يلعنك كمان

On 1/25/2020 at 8:48 AM, yashia said:

.واكتر

On 1/25/2020 at 8:51 AM, yashia said:

الله يستفل فيمكن ويلعنكن كلكن

On 1/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, yashia said:

الله يدمركن

This escalated real quick wow