Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest albatrosssss

why do women like men?

Rate this topic

Guest albatrosssss

Disclaimer ->>> I am a man. 

there are some wonderful men in this world but most are ugly, foolish and lazy. why do women like men? I see ugly men who are not single ... and think what the heck was she thinking? some of the dumbest and gross men are not single!!!! Whats up with teenage girls dating naughty teenage boys? those boys are the lowest of men. bad akhlaq and no achievements .....

Sometimes our judgement is clouded and we fail to think straight. Seeing a super "naughty" and "cool" guy might appeal to a teenage girl because he might stand out and be unique in a sense. I've seen some teenage guys who have a lot of confidence and swag (not according to me lol) and they come across as attractive although they're douchebags. 

But, when you consider someone for long-term you just want a guy who's decent, respectable and can raise a family. Nothing fancy, not necessarily a guy who is obsessed with shisha etc. 

This goes the same with guys. In High School some crazy girls were super attractive and they didn't even have the basic akhlaq. My judgement was clouded and I wasn't looking at the right thing at that age.

Also, sometimes it's how protagonists are portrayed in the film industry. Why is it that so many of the protagonists are shown to smoke, hook up with girls etc.? So you see! Society is also affecting our judgement. Most these guys are douchebags.

1 hour ago, Guest albatrosssss said:

but most are ugly,

Many 'ugly' people have way better Akhlaq than 'good looking' people.

1 hour ago, Guest albatrosssss said:

I see ugly men who are not single ... and think what the heck was she thinking?

She was thinking this is a nice person or a rich person or just someone she wants to be with etc

There's much more to humans than looks so maybe focus your question on Akhlaq rather than looks, which can often be deceiving. 

On 1/16/2020 at 6:28 PM, Guest albatrosssss said:

Disclaimer ->>> I am a man. 

there are some wonderful men in this world but most are ugly, foolish and lazy. why do women like men? I see ugly men who are not single ... and think what the heck was she thinking? some of the dumbest and gross men are not single!!!! Whats up with teenage girls dating naughty teenage boys? those boys are the lowest of men. bad akhlaq and no achievements .....

Lots of girls have low self esteem because of western society's beauty standards or because of childhood abuse/neglect so they'll easily accept a sub-par guy because they don't believe they deserve better, or they're naive and believe their spouse will change one day, or the people around her encourage her to put up with the bare minimum effort her spouse puts into their marriage or encourage her to put up with the abuse/cheating because in certain cultures women are expected to tolerate more bad behavior from their spouse, compared to men. 

Plus bad boys and/or covert narcissists are good at manipulating/finding naive or low self esteem girls who they know will tolerate their bad behavior long term. 

Edited by Lilly14

2 hours ago, Lilly14 said:

Plus bad boys and/or covert narcissists are good at manipulating/finding naive or low self esteem girls who they know will tolerate their bad behavior long term. 

Correct, and the roles can also be reversed. 

On 1/17/2020 at 8:49 AM, 2Timeless said:

Probably the most logical post made by any male on ShiaChat. 

Sister, you did not quote or tag anyone. Which male made the most logical post? 

On 1/17/2020 at 5:28 AM, Guest albatrosssss said:

Whats up with teenage girls dating naughty teenage boys? those boys are the lowest of men. bad akhlaq and no achievements .....

By using the term "bad akhlaq" you have made teenage dating sound Islamic. You could use "bad manners" instead. I wonder why. I also wonder if there are more related anecdotes. Perhaps Muslim younglings these days say bismillah before dakhool to make it feel Islamic?

On 1/16/2020 at 7:28 PM, Guest albatrosssss said:

I see ugly men who are not single ... and think what the heck was she thinking? some of the dumbest and gross men are not single!!!!

What 'us' uglies do is pick-up on the basic psychologial drive and manipulate that.

lt is more than a keyword match.

l posted this for the benefit of the uhties.

24:26 الْخَبِيثَاتُ لِلْخَبِيثِينَ وَالْخَبِيثُونَ لِلْخَبِيثَاتِ وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ لِلطَّيِّبِينَ وَالطَّيِّبُونَ لِلطَّيِّبَاتِ

On 1/18/2020 at 10:33 PM, King said:

Because we make them laugh and don't judge them like other women do.

I've known equally as many judgemental men and women in my life. I had girls bully me and they do it discreetly and do it because they were insecure about some trait I had that was better than theirs, but when boys have done it they did it for no personal reason and don't care about being discreet, which to me is worse. "I'm not sitting next to hairy" as he scrambles quickly away. Tells all his friends "look she has a monobrow" Him to his friends: "don't talk to her!" and also "look at fatty" while making disgusted face.  

Edited by Lilly14