Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
starlight

Duas for Ayatullah Sistani

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Some are saying it is broken not just fractured

These are the same thing. Broken = Fractured 

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

Alhamdulillah, seems like he is going to make it.

One of the brother told me that seyyed had his surgery with local anesthesia so he was awake during the surgery and the doctors could hear him pray for the Iraqi people. A very unselfish man mashaAllah, I wish he was much younger and could take more active leadership in these times of turmoil.

Now the same man(la) who was recently happy about the murder of the second in command of seyyeds Hashd just days ago is twittering, "sincerely" worried and "happy" that "his eminance" made it out of the surgery.

And this is what they refer to when they say that our enemies are studying us and making sure to take advantage of our differences. Although I have little hope in the group of Shias (the nationalists) that his trying to trick, I pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) that they are smart enough to see through this facade of lies and deception.

2 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

One of the brother told me that seyyed had his surgery with local anesthesia so he was awake during the surgery and the doctors could hear him pray for the Iraqi people. A very unselfish man mashaAllah, I wish he was much younger and could take more active leadership in these times of turmoil.

Now the same man(la) who was recently happy about the murder of the second in command of seyyeds Hashd just days ago is twittering, "sincerely" worried and "happy" that "his eminance" made it out of the surgery.

And this is what they refer to when they say that our enemies are studying us and making sure to take advantage of our differences. Although I have little hope in the group of Shias (the nationalists) that his trying to trick, I pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) that they are smart enough to see through this facade of lies and deception.

It is very clear that these nationalist want to take US out of Iraq too. But I believe some of them will fall for the enemy traps. 

15 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

It is very clear that these nationalist want to take US out of Iraq too. But I believe some of them will fall for the enemy traps. 

We need to define ourselves as Shias before we put other labels on ourselves and we need to always act in the interest of Islam, in service of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), before anything else. Otherwise we will watch as our societies become secularized and kufr/fasad will become the norm over time.

This is a hidden battle that not many people are aware of and its going on in ALL Muslim countries. The so called "soft war", young people are getting very westernized through popular culture in all parts of the world and part of that westernization is the abandonment of religion or any other deeper ideas, anything that is not superfical, as well as past cultures (many of whom are heavily influenced by Islamic etiquette in Muslim countries).

I fear that while we are busy arguing over other things, the carpet is being pulled from under our feet and the few people who are religious (I assume all shiachatters), will in the near future wake up to a horrible reality when their own children, as well as all their friends and people close to them start to become something that they cannot relate to.

May Allah Ta'ala bless him and all our Ulema with health and tawfeeq to guide us in these difficult times. 

IMG_7627.PNG

Sayed Sistani returning to his residence in Najaf. 

7 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Aint nobody pickup that this fool literally tweeted to Eye-rakis in Eye-ranian? 

Trump administration is full on idiocrasy.

46 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Aint nobody pickup that this fool literally tweeted to Eye-rakis in Eye-ranian? 

Trump administration is full on idiocrasy.

He tweeted in Arabic as well one hour earlier.

I don’t think he is necessarily an idiot, as in lack of intelligence, but I think he deals with idiots and he is a big lair and a manipulator who steals, cheats and kills according to himself.

Guest Sunshine
8 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

What is this supposed to mean? The Usa has not helped the protester at all. They have only managed  damage it with their assassinations. Now these corrupt Iraqi leaders is trying to end the real protest movement and put all the focus on ousting America. Thats why Sistani warned Sadr and Hadi al amiri for doing the million march for their own  political interest rather than people.. American is small problem compared to what Iraqi society is facing. 

Guest Kufa
On 1/17/2020 at 4:26 AM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Well said brother

Let us unite as Shias and not be divided like this Pompeo and his Ibn Ziyad equivalent during the time of Imam al-Hussain. It reminds me of the famous Latmiyyah we recite during Muharram:

"Treachery repeating in Kufa, in the land where Ali was slain...treacherous Kufans where were you? O the ones who wrote to Hussain, Kerbala your seeds are sown"

May Allah prolong the life of Sayed Sistani and make him a thorn on the side of these crooks who have spent tens of millions studying the intricate Shia-Shia differences and are among us like wolves are among a flock of heedless bickering, disunited sheep.

Imam Khamenei wishes speedy recovery for Ayatollah Sistani
January 17, 2020 - 5:24 PM

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, in a message on Friday, hoped for speedy recovery of the leading Iraq Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, who has undergone a surgery.

https://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-wishes-speedy-recovery-for-ayatollah-sistani_1003069.html

Iran's Larijani, Zarif hope for speedy recovery of Ayatollah Sistani

In a tweet on Arabic, Zarif expressed content about the result of the cleric's surgery and asked God for his good health.

Larijani, on a phone conversation with the head of Ayatollah Sistani's office in Tehran, also hoped for his health

https://en.abna24.com/news//irans-larijani-zarif-hope-for-speedy-recovery-of-ayatollah-sistani_1003046.html

Guest itsAwonderfullWorld

im glad he finally got out of that room he is hauled up in all day , I feel he is somewhat detached from the people , overly protected and just out of touch with everyone

41 minutes ago, Guest itsAwonderfullWorld said:

im glad he finally got out of that room he is hauled up in all day , I feel he is somewhat detached from the people , overly protected and just out of touch with everyone

What a load of nonsense.

If he was so out of touch with the masses he wouldn't be supporting the rightful and constitutional protests and he wouldn't be giving weekly guidance messages through his representative. This is just one example.

The false notion of him being out of touch with the masses is a claim made by the forces trying to weaken the Marjeya.       

Edited by Moalfas
Clarity

Sayed Ahmed Al Safi and the team of doctors who oversaw the operation gave an emotional statement to the press where Sayed Al Safi said:

"Sayed Sistani was awake and talking throughout the process as only local anaesthetic was given" 

"One thing to clarify and goes down in history, is that before, during and after the operation, Sayed Sistani did not pray for himself not once. He kept praying for Iraq and Iraqis" 

So much for being out of touch with the masses.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, Guest Sunshine said:

What is this supposed to mean?

It means the kafirs from the US will try to take advantage of the current unrest in Iraq between Shias and sow discord and hatred among them.

They will use the frustration of the youth in Iraq to turn them first against their own Shia brothers and finally against Islam as a whole by offering a secularized state (promise the masses money) with a secularized version of Islam which in time will turn into a joke of a religion and more into a cultural identity that you can be as flexible as you would like to be with it, much like how christianity has become in modern times.

They will create so much discord and chaos in Iraq to make it clear to the people that they need them to stay so they can clean up the mess they created to begin with to further justify their stay... making the Shias of Iraq not only become the host of a foreign kafir army who is the close ally of the zionists aswell as the saudis but to also make sure they will be completely reliant on them for survival, thus making them slaves. Any disagreement with them and they will make sure to punish you into submission. Just like how the clown Trump threatened Iraq with sanctions "far worse than the Iranian ones" if they kicked out the US troops.