Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
KarbalaWarrior

ISIS IS Back!!! Attack Iraqi Army Post on Syria Border!!!

Rate this topic

Guest Freewill
14 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Iraq is not like Iran with its Shi'a majority. Arab Sunnis and Kurds exist as well, and they are a large minority. The situation is not the same.

Anyone who advocates for "Shi'a rule" over Iraq is a sectarian idiot. 

I guess sectarian language against Ajamis and Persians is back should we kick out Iraqis from Iran too?

The only "Iranian" actors are Iraqis in PMF there is no military base

5 hours ago, Guest Freewill said:

I guess sectarian language against Ajamis and Persians is back should we kick out Iraqis from Iran too?

The only "Iranian" actors are Iraqis in PMF there is no military base

What Iran wants to do, let it do inside its own borders. 

It doesn't matter military base or having armed proxies doing your bidding, all foreign influence must leave. Iraq for Iraqis alone.

10 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

It doesn't matter military base or having armed proxies doing your bidding, all foreign influence must leave. Iraq for Iraqis alone.

Still far away from Iraq being able to stand on its own two feet, either militarily or politically. Until then, Iran has to be involved or else the Zionists will devour Iraq and split it into 3 separate regions as per greater Middle East design. 

38 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Still far away from Iraq being able to stand on its own two feet, either militarily or politically. Until then, Iran has to be involved or else the Zionists will devour Iraq and split it into 3 separate regions as per greater Middle East design. 

Iraq can stand on its own already, we are seeing the corrupt establishment in Baghdad crumble one by one. These are the ones who weaken Iraq.

2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Iraq can stand on its own already, we are seeing the corrupt establishment in Baghdad crumble one by one. These are the ones who weaken Iraq.

Weak Iraq government was the design of the Zionists. With Iran out of the picture, pressure will mount to remove the Shia militias in Iraq and set the stage from another Isis type invasions, or something else along the lines of Shia/Sunni conflict. 

As long as US is in Iraq, Iran needs to be there too. 

2 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Weak Iraq government was the design of the Zionists. With Iran out of the picture, pressure will mount to remove the Shia militias in Iraq and set the stage from another Isis type invasions, or something else along the lines of Shia/Sunni conflict. 

As long as US is in Iraq, Iran needs to be there too. 

Weak Government was the interest of everyone in the region. A strong government doesn't allow foreign military presence or proxy militias to even exist.

No has the right to be in Iraq.

Edited by Sumerian

4 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Many of you are too young to remember the discussions taking place in the MSM before the 2003 invasion. If you look around the internet you can likely find those articles written by people working for Washington 'thinktanks'.

One of the arguments for the coalition to 'liberate' Iraq was that it would allow an Iraqi based religious authority to challenge Iran's theocracy. So to your Shia/Sunni conflict you can add the potential to increase Shia/Shia conflict.

6 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Could we not have common golbal goals and objectives instead of being ethno-centrists ?

Edited by Mohammadi_follower

17 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Could we not have common golbal goals and objectives instead of being ethno-centrists ?

Sure, we co-operate as countries based on common interest without violating another one's sovereignty or interfering in their internal political affairs. No problem with that at all.

And no one is an ethnocentrist, in fact the protests are about being against ethnocentrism and sectarian identitarianism in politics, but to base policy on national identity alone.

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Sure, we co-operate as countries based on common interest without violating another one's sovereignty or interfering in their internal political affairs. No problem with that at all.

And no one is an ethnocentrist, in fact the protests are about being against ethnocentrism and sectarian identitarianism in politics, but to base policy on national identity alone.

I am thinking more and more that an "European union" style cooperation between Iraq and Iran would be a great idea instead of what we have actually.

28 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I am thinking more and more that an "European union" style cooperation between Iraq and Iran would be a great idea instead of what we have actually.

One of the reasons why gammon man wanted the UK out of the EU was because you can start with economic co-operation (which is what the precursor to the EU, the EEC was all about), but slowly but surely there has to be legal and political union of sorts and finally some kind of defence union.

In Europe that would effectively mean recognition of German power and British capitalists giving in to the more social democratic inclinations of the Europeans and the Union flag wavers could not stand for that.

I think the EU is a good idea and I think something similar in the Islamic world would be a great idea - but nationalists would not.

1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I support a trade agreement with Iran that ensures protections for Iraqi farmers and the food/manufacturing sectors and more importantly, allows for Iraqi energy independence from Iran.

Other than that I support free or atleast low tarriff trade, but I do not support free movement without visa.

Also I support anti-drug and anti-terrorism co-operation.

Edited by Sumerian

4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

I support a trade agreement with Iran that ensures protections for Iraqi farmers and the food/manufacturing sectors and more importantly, allows for Iraqi energy independence from Iran.

Other than that I support free or atleast low tarriff trade, but I do not support free movement without visa.

Why not for free movement without visa ? I think at contrary this is a good thing.

32 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

One of the reasons why gammon man wanted the UK out of the EU was because you can start with economic co-operation (which is what the precursor to the EU, the EEC was all about), but slowly but surely there has to be legal and political union of sorts and finally some kind of defence union.

In Europe that would effectively mean recognition of German power and British capitalists giving in to the more social democratic inclinations of the Europeans and the Union flag wavers could not stand for that.

I think the EU is a good idea and I think something similar in the Islamic world would be a great idea - but nationalists would not.

I don’t think nowadays such union could work for all Muslim countries. This is why I talked specifically about Iran and Iraq.

11 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

lraqi farmers can also see lRl as a market.

l know from an lraqi that their sibling who lived in lRl for years has to travel to lraq to buy sugar and a couple of other items.

21 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Why not for free movement without visa ? I think at contrary this is a good thing.

Not really. Because of corruption, black markets exist in both Iraq and Iran and there is also a massive drug trade. A strong border would decrease that.

21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

lraqi farmers can also see lRl as a market.

l know from an lraqi that their sibling who lived in lRl for years has to travel to lraq to buy sugar and a couple of other items.

No problem with a market, the problem arises when products are sold cheaply coming from other countries and that hurts the national producers. That's why I support tarrifs.

Edited by Sumerian